Reviews about the effects of version 3.0

интересующийсябж
Re: Feedback about the effects of version 3.0

Post by интересующийсябж » Mon Nov 04, 2013 20:02

Hello.

I had the strange stories before the eyes, for example, yesterday after lunch was sitting on the couch, relaxed and thought ... suddenly appeared some people, then I myself saw, in General like a vision that only I felt, but not all. Once I thought, what have I done, so once it's all gone. I don't know how long it lasted, but it felt like it happened in 1 second. Or, for example, saw the house and thought it would be nice to buy it, after that thought the house was visualized, I started to change all on their own way again like vision, etc.

Yes, and there was a sense of blurring of boundaries of objects, I don't know how good it is to explain, but for example I see a house, and before him the trees and bushes (i.e. not visible), and I have them just on trees and bushes do not pay attention and imagine what's behind them. But I see that this is just my idea ... just a strange feeling.

These States and have a 3.0 or so fantasies played out on the backdrop of 2.2, 2.6, panacea, PC and 3.0?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 04, 2013 21:56

this condition is the shadow of the 3.0 is weak, perhaps linked with some=sort of picture and their perception and some effects (samples).
3.0 it will be much later, when everything is on the move begin to materialize, and then... not immediately.

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Thu Nov 07, 2013 23:53

Noticed this from 3.0 n merry effect: if the bracelet constantly seems to be in a decent share of cases when wear it after the break (more than a few days, but not necessarily) as I go to sleep from the body fall out. Sometimes the room is left. And mind usually if asleep, and then woke, ie smears perception and uncomfortable.
Without this bracelet, I to spontaneous exits do not have the inclination. :)

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:58

Hello,

I had some feelings from my homemade bracelets 3.0 in the last days. I use a few 3.0 for six months or more.

A few days ago on his left hand was only 3.0 and on a few times in the palm there is a very strong pain. I'm used to the buzzing in the hands and palms but this time I felt real physical pain.

Now on the right hand I have a weaker 3.0 is also an unpleasant sensation, not as strong as the first time on his left hand, well, all the same it is unpleasant.

I would like to ask what could have caused these strong feelings?

Or it could be related to the work of the standard?

A few hours ago, the family discussed the future situation, which is not very favorable for us and I thought that there is a time and this allows you to work and try to change circumstances for the better.

First time got a strong pain of 3.0 was also the goal for a solution, but I'm not quite sure that the same time. Still, that objective was successfully solved.

Thank you in advance.

ИльяС

Post by ИльяС » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:13

Michael, Hello!
Please tell us more about mark on the body from 3.0.
Appeared (as allergies), removed for a time, began to take place..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 29, 2014 16:44

Tell me please, 3.0 is usually the product which you buy (or do) after wearing BJ other versions. Right?
Usually those who are BJ other versions and come to the wearing of 3.0 read to some extent the forum? like too right....
Ever written about the Overdrive from BJ? this is described repeatedly in the forum. It is rather energy-burn... to do with the overload. Dose wear.

Дан

Post by Дан » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:56

Tell me who knows.
I have 3.0 Lite,I want to make 3.0 N. Wrote that more fulfilling TO work from the bracelet 2.0. I want to stick stickers 2.0 3.0 Lite. The question will overwrite 2.0 or not to risk it and make a new blank?

ПрактикОМ

Post by ПрактикОМ » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:25

3.0 N draw directly on the workpiece. There will grow a full KO. Don't waste the label, and so all will be well.

друмка радева

Post by друмка радева » Wed Oct 22, 2014 16:27

Hello!

Can I put a 3.0 L Bismuth ?

друмка радева

Post by друмка радева » Thu Oct 23, 2014 21:09

hi, to help give me advice,I wanna make a bracelet -3.0 L,can I put -bismuts na bracelet bc thank you.

ПрактикОМ

Post by ПрактикОМ » Thu Oct 23, 2014 21:14

A little unclear what You want to do. Try to describe in more detail.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 21:19

As I understand it, Trumka want to insert from bismuth, a La analogue of meteorite substance.

Drumka, it is able to supply.

And what hinders to make a N 3.0 with bismuth?

друмка радева

Post by друмка радева » Fri Oct 24, 2014 0:44

hi, I wanna do derevyannyy ( abanos ) bracelet 3.0 L ,maybe this put - BISMUT , may do so,right or wrong, I hope makes VI ponimaete me now, thanks :o

ПрактикОМ

Post by ПрактикОМ » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:30

If by "supply - BISMUT," You mean to add to the bracelet the metal is bismuth, do, everything will be fine.

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:53

As far as I remember , before installing the bracelet, "bismuth" we need to stick to the screen CRT TV (slices) for a while (few hours??? openlogic on the topic of three.zero was the description), TV on all the time should show interference (it is necessary to disconnect the antenna from the TV).... Well, something like this, if not, please correct or Supplement

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:11

derevyannyy ( abanos ) bracelet 3.0 L
and why not 3.0 N? Here http://openmagic.org/ph/showthread.php?t=84 there is a charging system. But about gain:
For fans to amplify the 3.0 - way of the old TV (or monitor), i.e., a CRT with a conventional microscope.
turn, may transmit the picture"noise" (not I mean the sound, the sound of the TV can be removed altogether) (gray ripples).
put his screen up. On top of the screen place the charger wrap with 3.0 N for the entire treatment period (can be recharged already available).
Q. you need to fully repeat all the charge cycles or just last? that is wrapped in three mandalas, the top foil and the audio? and all this construction is put on a working TV? or...
A. on working without configuring a TV program. The entire structure. Better all the cycles, but can be last. The result will be in any of the options. This is of course weaker than a full charge, but stronger N will.
And just one example of how improvised, which is everywhere, to do something useful...
If the TV is more advanced and is "noise" shows blue/black screen for example, then this will not work.
Q. the Monitor is sure to put a screen up, or you can just tape your to him?
A. you can tape or is there something to put in front of him and put on it.
Q. is it will only fit a CRT... I have a LCD interference
A. the right electron accelerator with the effect of the accumulation from this process, static electricity on the surface.
So it is clear? and that it didn't have specifically enabled signal(no).
Q. so did I gain 3.N. but the impression is that the bracelets have become softer. maybe more flexible?
A. yeah. The hardest - that's what the matrix made. S++ is the most soft. But he is the most powerful.

Марат Г.

Post by Марат Г. » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:14

Good evening to all the esteemed participants of the forum with a separate gratitude to the esteemed Michael.
Made four 3.0 Lite on each hand and foot. in General, decided to experience what it is four.
In General, the first an improvised three-pointer I made somewhere else a year ago from 2.2 on BH, but wear was somewhere in April.
And there seemed to be a shift of consciousness after dressing.
For example, remember the situation in the subway, when sat opposite a guy with a girl, he was holding her bag. I was thinking, what she my bag to keep unwilling, and then he took her to his)) were still the case, looking at the outstretched legs of a person sitting on the subway on the seat opposite, and he immediately picked.. so, memories so to say lyrical, in the course of writing I remembered))
Now, about subconsciously:
In recent years, often notice that sometimes subconsciously begin to sing something in German))
Was remembered and sung a lot of songs are completely different, children and adults, but all that is heard in this life.
And began to come to mind phrases and sayings clearly not in my vocabulary, that is, I do not remember that when I expressed them, but it rarely happens..)
We can say that quite recently I treshka light at a constant wear stopped to reload, maybe a month or two, but it used to be that consciousness is heavily overloaded, sometimes there were even some disturbing thoughts.
And now we made four pieces and put on the arms and legs, and notice one tangible benefit: thoughts begin well-controlled, understood where they your own, where as if from the outside, I do not know where..
and how adequate has become something. wear four three-pointers three days.. will see how it goes :)
With respect and gratitude, Marat :o

друмка радева

Post by друмка радева » Fri Mar 20, 2015 17:09

Hello Michael, I say Trumka was born 17-02-1965.I live in Bulgaria,I want to buy a bracelet 3.0.s ++, I started with the bracelets 15-11-2013.I wear a bracelet and may sdelannyy, BJ-1,panacea 2pcs - black tree (abanos St) with load of bismuth and shungite 3.0 N downloaded only from the bismuth 2pc ebony abanos St, I drink water a panacea,Pete water cure -ASD-2, I bought you a Cup of saratenii with ASD + panaceia,listen to the drive conductor A. Patrushev,I hear module and worked with them.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 22, 2015 19:36

Well, I don't mind. Make an order through the office.

друмка радева

Post by друмка радева » Sun Mar 29, 2015 20:48

Michael, thank you.

НИККТО

Post by НИККТО » Fri Apr 03, 2015 20:10

Hi all. After I managed from OS 2.2 to 3.0 do N, WORLD at me as if he fought nothing but trouble customize kicks the others manage to Dodge. I'm a terrible pessimist(so friends and relatives say),although I do not notice it, as someone said, that the pessimist is well informed optimist.Maybe they are right and my subconscious is using 3.0 N
implements my negative thoughts? Now BJ removed, probably too early, I put it on?.Not to say that before I got all the chocolate was, the wife at least tolerated my lack of money, and now :cry: but that's another story.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Sat Apr 04, 2015 0:47

Nick You do not mind? Are You so oschschuschayu? The number of letters to not feel that changing formulirovka

НИККТО

Post by НИККТО » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:07

Never soared.Began soberly to look at things.

ВитЗлат

Post by ВитЗлат » Fri Apr 10, 2015 14:10

Good day NICKTO, I will answer from my experience. In the beginning, faced with the technology of the BZ (such as 2.2 or 3.0) many are trying to apply it to solve practical problems, but the idea of BJ in the change of the person in the first place and then in changing the world around through his interaction with the world. Perhaps the 2.2 and 3.0 have removed some of the algorithms imposed by society, hence the change in personal views on what is happening around and trouble too. In order to 3.0 the difference You need to be a major player or qualitatively to change the world. Perhaps that is the case. Happens when I bounce, I usually look inside yourself, what am I doing wrong. Try to print card ALFAVIT, it's just a tool for solving practical problems, a "stabilizer" will help to avoid chattering.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 10, 2015 21:45

the feeling that "the world turned" just proves rather the contrary, is not about size. And generally just about impossible to keep the basis of three-pointers. And Yes, of course 3.0 implements fears if their head is full. Well, or kicks at them locally for the person. He correctly made that removed. The way it is a rare case - usually three, for example in the broadcast is actually all painless.