Петрос
Re: Feedback about the effects of version 3.0

Post by Петрос » Mon Dec 12, 2011 16:06

very interesting :)

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:35

Маг.нет wrote:to not unnerved, shifted to 3.0
Can words to explain the technique of shift in 3.0?

Борис_

Post by Борис_ » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:51

And it is possible words to explain the technique of shift in 3.0?
"Enable "operator""

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:30

For the shift to 3.0, in principle, the commands are not mandatory, but alternatively work.
When you log in to 3.0 a noticeable shift of attention, or rather the point (s) of his perception.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:43

To as 4.0 does not fall off immediately, it is also desirable to stop the emotional and evaluative cling processes that currently participate. Ie in some ways it is the position of a neutral looking from the outside, which are the actions, but examines them from within themselves, not from the position of the actor on the stage.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Dec 13, 2011 14:09

Michael_
Ie, thoughts and emotions, like clouds floating across the surface of consciousness. They are, but they are not me, not exactly what I am. Just the thoughts and emotions coming and going. Without identity.

It seems that as of 3.0, ideally, you can describe:
-non-resistance;
-non-judgment;
-detachment.
(by Eckhart Tolle)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 13, 2011 14:28

Not really in the right state 3.0 of thoughts readily available, but it is not those thoughts. And emotions, too - but not the same, not on the process from the inside. Conditional comparison - the one who plays the puppet play is not at this point, the puppet himself. He is a God to play, because it really controls all visible to the spectators, and one or more characters. And he controls the mood and perception of the audience. Of the whole process. And he doesn't worry about the perception from the position of the doll, not perhaps or may not (this issue is not in question), but only the idea, which he sells - pure design and its implementation.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Dec 13, 2011 14:30

Михаил_ wrote:status 4.0
:) something new....
With regard to evaluations and emotions, then Yes, they remain in the normal focus of attention, but I'm not there, I'm in 3.0.... it's a bit close. Third-party "Observer" this is different from just "Observer" (can be monitored in the "Observer").

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 13, 2011 14:50

Маг.нет wrote:.
Михаил_ wrote:status 4.0
:) something new....
The mistake of Freud. Will not let anyone, special. condition :)
The explanatory text refers to 3.0, i.e., the explanation is correct.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Dec 13, 2011 17:35

Маг.нет wrote:(can be monitored in the "Observer")
....and focus that normal (original) :) that 3.0....
Михаил_ wrote:my Mistake, according to Freud. Will not let anyone, special. condition :)
Thank you for the timely reservations, in this context, :) is not possible to give a 4.0....

Sincerely, MAG.no

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Dec 13, 2011 18:57

Маг.нет wrote:status 4.0

something new....
With regard to evaluations and emotions, then Yes, they remain in the normal focus of attention, but I'm not there, I'm in 3.0.... it's a bit close. Third-party "Observer" this is different from just "Observer" (can be monitored in the "Observer").
Oh how familiar. And I thought that deja vu. It turns out This is the norm in 3.0. A lot of interesting things going on with 3.0. A lot of orders before the new year, kurjeru a surprising number of time to master either physically or in time. Run 3.0 and the motion vector.Modules for the adjustment of the delivery and watched as their income situation. A bunch of orders started coming address to address. Somewhere nearby , somewhere along the way , and where the person moves to another address ,which is next to the one already agreed. And basically everything is close to the metro or less successful in terms of delivery.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Wed Jan 04, 2012 14:05, edited 1 time in total.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:55

Almost every day arrive in a state as if I am not here and not now that this world is a dream, an illusion, an illusion. See, and you wonder what is going on around Bassanina. "Is this really happening, is I am at this time in this place"?
This is especially clearly seen on the big intersection through which every day I go to work. Curiously watching people and their faces, and they do not seem real, as empty as dreams. Remind lifeless scenery. Come to life only when you start to interact with them. In General condition, if you the firmware of the matrix is not preobrazilo and did you go from this matrix to fall out.
It is difficult to explain in words, but I think the point is clear.
That is the question. Whether it is the state, the state observer in 3.0? Or even it another story? Can mental pathology without any esoteric connotations?))) Just curious to understand if anyone the same thing traced.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:02

It's not really 3.0, it's just an observation of things as they actually are. In 3.0 there is a more manifest operator.... Although from a distance hard to judge what have You in mind.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:30

МерКаБа wrote: This is especially clearly seen on the big intersection through which every day I go to work. Curiously watching people and their faces, and they do not seem real, as empty as dreams. Remind lifeless scenery. Come to life only when you start to interact with them.
In in! Is the same thing. Look at most people and they are like thought forms (projection, sprites ...) in my sleep. Empty translucent and some even don't know how to accurately describe. Even with a tree or on a stool example to compare is not obtained. On the tree look and it is as though here it is the whole "modified to the final version of" alive. And for city dwellers they look like a blurred imprint of someone's unformed(!) intentions. Them even a Ghost of something not called, just as infinitely distant draft of a painter, which he had kept in mind a very small amount of time. Something I have suffered :). And I admit to the idea that maybe this is someone's thought forms (the projection of someone's consciousness) then wander in such a quantity?
Although there are other people, but much less frequently. Very bright and crisp in look and has shown a very clear divide between them and all the others.
I am interested in the same question.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:34

Voffka means firmware not only I lost))) the Trees do look more alive than people, especially in the woods. And in the first place, I have a Tomcat! :) When watching them, really feel the vitality and veracity of events.
Michael_ please tell me whether to start wearing 3.0? All of the above effects take place without a bracelet, so I figure out whether or not, and that can do the ground from under the feet knock.

Белый Камень

Post by Белый Камень » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:47

Already been mentioned more than once it seems that many people are in this world only partially, mind moved to other worlds, of which there are now many big)) And your current perception of their local part, maybe perceived that way.
:ap

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:17

Personally, I read /not read only :)/ in one forum almost every day, sometimes such mixing of the branches of the world, such plastiline "reality" that...

But UTB neosoznanno, people who see this /well, for example the tram was stopped already at the bus stop and ... no trams.../ though that was completely normal people - taxi drivers, teachers... don't realize that, actually, it. In fact, as far as I know, these people do not use any modern technology. :shock:

And as for cats - according to my observations, IMHO very increasing the total intelligentest these animals.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sun Jan 01, 2012 17:36

many people are in this world only partially, mind moved to other worlds, of which there are now many great
generated by most computer games. Painful to watch how many people live in these worlds more than the real.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 01, 2012 18:42

Well, Yes... it happens.. it's not depends on the observer, and some objective process in the world. Who sees him = so not altogether asleep.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:14

And can someone tell me where Michael describes the production of a 3.0 L and 3.0 N? bc

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Mon Jan 02, 2012 13:18

3L:
SXA
OVR
SLO

3N:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3842

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Jan 02, 2012 21:13

AKVOthank you very much!!! What is most interesting 3N even two bookmarks page is made to find, but.... so it not allowed :?

yana

Post by yana » Tue Jan 03, 2012 21:54

Hello.
Also confirm the feeling that around the less life was and the people too...
Though this before, a few years ago have been seen, I thought it was a wrong number that I pulled out of the normal world are real and active and I was in some stupid movie, boring, came sometimes to hysterics with the words "take me away" (Yes, ridiculous, but so was unbearable). The feeling was scary and very unpleasant. Still very fond of sleep, and in the dream everything is much "more fun" and more interesting, straight to sleep happy, and Wake up inertia and then some...
Today, dreamed of cats =)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:10

Lucky you, I have such perception of the past 20 years :) favorite activity in public transoprt - look for the "live" people.
Remember last year went to one of the buildings MSU went NUTS!!!! no, I just OOOOOOWEEEE!!!! They're almost all alive. And many teachers too... and so many all close by - in the sense of vysokochastotnaya normal people. This is immediately understood why a friend of mine for many years held their work in high school :) There is a direct you can, well if a University is not normal, not for a formal diploma. Not that in any subway car :)
No, it is clear that they are still so young, but in a transport full of their peers and look too many already....

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:46

If I understand correctly, the impression of "alive" from people on the street you can often get from older people whose identity was formed in the early years. As a rule, there are very bright old man. They always pay attention and look around. But in General - the crowd is uninteresting, however, those harmonious and even beautiful, and absolutely not aggressive.