Aspects of using 3.0

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Wed Oct 27, 2010 0:38

Маг.нет wrote:
оуаакун wrote:12БА + 3.0 L
Based on your description:
Михаил_ wrote:3.0 used pole energy is not used in BJ previous versions. In General it can be called "external energy of the planet," i.e., those energies are natural to us, present in us, because it can be controlled, but for our world are energocredit exchange (accept and output streams). Can be used at the reception, and on the return.
Creating around himself the environment of a power exchange, I think the motion to increase the efficiency of many energy channels, it is possible 12БА including. Ie 3.0 - effective managed environment.

Sincerely, MAG.no
That's good. But I'm interested in "bizarre position of the assemblage point".
That is the situation the vehicle would not interfere with the setup?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 27, 2010 0:54

оуаакун wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:the point is that he was speaking in one of the available systems of terms tends to place man in the bizarre position of the assemblage point, about what is happening that allows him to perceive and work with what is happening (the position not involved in the "game").
And this is the position of the vehicle may interfere with some practitioners?
I understand that BJ 1.0 and 2.0 you can do anything - on the shift will have no effect.
But as in the case of the 3.0 L?
1. don't know about the practice, in principle, with a 3.0 they are in fact not quite appropriate, he is a universal practice, but nobody needs.
2. 1.0-2.you have to be to engage in any practices.
3. in the case of 3.0, you can play to practice being in the position of 3.0 :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 27, 2010 0:55

Воффка wrote:Michael_
Hello, Michael! If you have two bracelets 2.5 and 2.6. What kind of bracelet together (or on one side of the body) is preferable to carry 3.0?
Will this combination effect 2.6 or 2.5, if so how?
Will the effect of the 3.0 if you blend it with another version?
1. no difference
2. skyrocket
3. will not change.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 27, 2010 0:59

оуаакун wrote:
Маг.нет wrote:again, practices are different...
12БА + 3.0 L
will work(and practice, probably will help), but if much salinite while on 3.0, can be very strange effects due to the fact that in this range the 3.0 is more vivid your resonance - it is easier to try than to ask the question, the cases for 5 minutes.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:06

Новик wrote:awaken
12БА + 3.0 L
And the disk and lacks the SHEMA?
and I tried to keep this state.... just difficult to answer this question in any way :) settings - probably Yes, as the source - apparently not enough, I mean devour the bulk of its energy or it will be fake is 12БА
however, for such purposes and 1.0 is perfect, if you learn how to take the pure quality (frequency, not the channel).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:08

Маг.нет wrote:How not noticeable and what is the "local interaction". Michael_ clarify more accurately.

Sincerely, MAG.no
When a version is created, efforts have been made to the fact that it worked well and without much of a difference even in your pocket. Well... all the difference is, but on interaction with other versions of I think not (from the position).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:36

Маг.нет wrote: ie 3.0 - effective managed environment.
more accurate - 3.0 shift in position, when the environment around effectively controlled in all its settings (in which, among others, as one of many aspects is 12ба)

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:59

Михаил_ wrote:the business is for 5 minutes.
:)
Михаил_ wrote:however, for such purposes and 1.0 is perfect, if you learn how to take the pure quality (frequency, not the channel).
To learn how...
With 1.0 I've tried. Point your finger at the throat or the forehead and include "energy channel". After that, the drive "lies" is much better.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:27

OK.... let's try to learn.
Please forgive me in advance for some of the original practices, but based on 3.0 otherwise not as effective
1. try to feel the difference in your state of consciousness at 3.0 and without it.
2. try to understand this difference as "side view" of the processes.
3. try to imagine that You look at everything, including himself from somewhere far away, and your real position is not concerned with what You see.
4. seeing the picture from the switch to the aspect that it has all the ingredients of the big world, actually it is the world, including the one on which you should concentrate (at your option 12ба)
5. bring the right aspect as increasing the object in the telescope and work with it.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:02

Thank you. An interesting practice.
The difference in the condition very good there.
And so it is possible situations to work on, something to create\modify\to draw?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:20

well, Yes, and the body in General too, as with the external object which is molded as needed.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Oct 27, 2010 18:59

1.Yes, in 3.0 the assemblage point shifts into the range Vishuddha-ajna
2. yesterday in the classroom in the Shema practiced the moon... open the channel and go in this space...
income to such an extent that the attention is first moved from the left foot to the right, then the legs, then the body went right and left half, then I just walked hemispheres of the brain, then the body was going to do to get out in the astral, had to nip these things the intention...
although legs (attention) I went before, but it's good to work on the head I have never worked :) :) :) :)
in General, the change has finally kicked - in the sense of practice to finally succeed
3. today I tried the same practice without bracelets... the feeling is - but what is sluggish
4. it is good that people gathered here advanced, know what I'm writing, and the caste system that is 3 and above...
5. drives Shema is better not to use those who are not in the CONTRACT SCHOOLS, although not sure

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:48

Michael,
You can rebuild a 3.0 l bracelets made from b.W 2.0 . Delete the links swap? Stretched rubber band on the 3.0 l and the bracelet too big. I want to remove one link. Will it work if some of the bracelet links with the rebuilding swapped?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 03, 2010 14:35

1. can
2. will not change.

Витал

Post by Витал » Sun Nov 07, 2010 19:13

Michael,
Tell me here's a caveat.
The 2.0 BJ, I want to try to make the 3.0 Lite version, after applying the matrix to call the charging system can be put to charge for a few hours on a sheet of paper with specific information are positive, you get that information when charging the bracelet will be counted and will enhance the bracelet 3.0 the quality that brings?
thank you

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:40

No, it may not be included in any of BJ in any way. In 3.0, especially.
Besides "charging" is not a process that You probably imagine.

Витал

Post by Витал » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:15

Michael,
put your right hand just sent mail 2.0 left 2.0, 2.6, flooded from an overload, a feeling of dull pain in the area of the third eye and the back of the head, the right hand with the new bracelet is plucked prickly needles, the question is:-sent the bracelet is exactly 2.0?
thank you

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:24

Витал wrote:Michael,
put your right hand just sent mail 2.0 left 2.0, 2.6, flooded from an overload, a feeling of dull pain in the area of the third eye and the back of the head, the right hand with the new bracelet is plucked prickly needles, the question is:-sent the bracelet is exactly 2.0?
thank you
No, You, as the person respected, despite the considerable difference in price, sent 3.0 S++

Витал

Post by Витал » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:19

Bold.
If you are an attentive person, it is about the grenade 3.0 S++ out of the question, there are real feelings, so I ask, after you feel for yourself what these feelings can be correlated. :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:45

Витал wrote:Bold.
If you are an attentive person, it is about the grenade 3.0 S++ out of the question, there are real feelings, so I ask, after you feel for yourself what these feelings can be correlated. :)
Not-e-e-a, I'm a man not attentive and not know how to read other people's feelings. And what is the correlate....

Витал

Post by Витал » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:52

Bold.
And on the other hand, it would be tempting to get hold of such a grenade but for free , what to do, I unfortunately do not know :)
can't even come up for any of these purposes high this device to use can tell what real can I use? :roll:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:56

about the possibility of overload from 2.0 (or several BJ in combination) are frequently mentioned.
In addition, little (very little) sometimes is affected by the material of the bracelet and the man himself, however, this factor is quickly leveled to zero.
Everything else You describe feeling from a few of the BZ in sum, not sent by itself.

Based on the described, I don't think right now You should do 3.0 Lite, I'd hold off at least 1-2 weeks after wearing this time is the combination of the available BJ.

And of course You sent what you need.
Though, because be confused with nothing.

All 2.x have the engraving.
all 3.0 S+ S++ have engraving on two sides and released on workpieces of another type.
3.0's engraving, but also has a billet only in ebony.
So that is something to confuse absolutely nothing.
In fact, the Overdrive you can get from 1.0, but this all quickly passes, because adaptation to a particular person laid in 1.0 and 2.0

Витал

Post by Витал » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:05

Michael.
Thanks for the clarification, but I already had painted, removed the charge and I may have realized why felt pressure in the back of the head and third eye area in the morning was not noticeable, the atmospheric pressure falls, the snow will be. after lunch the people in the Department, too, for the head was missing, without any BJ, sorry, not understood

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:09

And on the other hand, it would be tempting to get hold of such a grenade but for free , what to do, I unfortunately do not know :)
can't even come up for any of these purposes high this device to use can tell what real can I use? :roll:
Such a grenade to have no training, it is a great joy to Your successors, if any, and have something to leave.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:11

but yesterday I talked with the people with whom we been together a long time mastering these things... they were talking about that very well felt the expansion of the zone of responsibility from the usual 3.0 Lite... from the S++ will be slightly more powerful...
it's not "high order" and the ability to use and ability to wear (not overloading yourself).

in addition the opportunity to spend on themselves the cost of S++ and it is on BJ, and not something else, says that man is able freely to dispose of any larger amounts, and secured a position in which it they have access for one reason or another (and usually not so important which).
What is an adequate criterion of what he's working with a much wider field of responsibility than a slightly more common option of a man just interested in these or other practices or self-development.

i.e., "bias" occurs if it is possible, the resulting new quality is where you carefully apply and the person is not breaking anything
and quality do not occur immediately - to get used to.... I 3.0 traffic jams in the city are much worse than 2.6-2.5, the more accurate the result comes easier, but I often hang on it(pay attention ahead of time) and end up inside..... and the effect dissolves very quickly and quickly once again is called... and so on....
I didn't have the habit of CONSTANTLY being in that condition, Yes, I have 3.0 and positioned originally as a temporarily put a working tool.
But gradually you get used.