Aspects of using 3.0

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Nov 22, 2010 0:27

Well, about the insanity of course, I exaggerate. To the "glitches" I'm used to but it is too frequent and called at will it is still necessary to digest.
By the way working with ravnovesia Holon and the Holon of immunity also helps me understand why I see always on the screen at first light geometric shapes and then more dense in the dynamics. It turns out it's not just me and this is the place to be. Yes, it was interesting some of the subtleties to know I called the module Explorer to experience .... and here someone held me to the same experience-now I think but was it worth it ?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jan 01, 2011 23:21

Here Michael_ presented (as Santa Claus) a useful Christmas gift - charging system 3.0 N for free. I use it for a while, are the results sufficiently powerful and stable. You can make an object with sufficiently manifested the qualities of 3.0. Even the simplest charging N give some differences with a 3.0 Lite for me, so noticeable. The first mandala of purifying the object so recommended for light predserdy 1.0, not significant. This does not apply to 2.0, so 3.0 is more noticeable compared to a blank slate, TO persists, and manifests itself...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:12

During the study 3.0 can make an analogy:
3.0 L - "the sign points to 3.0" but the road "directly" may seem bumpy, and there's holes there and the bumps...
3.0 N - "lighting the way to 3.0", here is a more harmonious way, and the bumps and pits go round the party so charged is spelled out, therefore, softer and more powerful, it is not "straight", and "on the road". This way you can improve charging by additional (in addition to the live broadcast audio) channels, in some cases, it turns out "over the thumb", in some Ways... slightly several. In any case, REPEATED the WHOLE PROCESS 1-4, it can give a (+).
3.0 S is the "paved trail to 3.0", here used a specially designed "charging machine", the output is also softer and more powerful, the track is paved, complete with signs, less tension...
3.0 SE - "bollid with improved controls for movement on the road to 3.0", here is added a powerful engine to Your movement...

The analogy of the differences, with inaccuracies corrected Michael_...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:24

...for on-road 3.0 L, 3.0 N, 3.0 S - requires resource RF-fuel, and I think in these cases is about the same, increased power, kompensiruet quality of the road decreases consumption losses. 3.0 SE already seasoned resource with the possibility of a permanent refueling from external source as consumed.

Sincerely, MAG.no

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Jan 03, 2011 23:13

MAG.no, I understand that you personally tested all the above versions? And in your own words that you take for the road 3.0, are there any changes or sensations that you received as a result of wear 3.0? Is there a change that bears a serial or incremental, as soon as you go to older versions?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jan 03, 2011 23:31

L, N, S - in that order, SE is different from the proposed Mihailom sources of energy, so here to end me hard to judge, but the direction is clear.
3.0 is the POSITION with the properties, the road = the connection with the position and its properties. Informed transition into this position with the ability to use position properties = qualities of energy and change and feelings and the results.
In the older versions, any incremental changes are not noticed, just the interaction much more "softer" (more comfortable) and more stable, consumes in "standby" less than RF. When SE - +is the source.

Sincerely, MAG.no

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Jan 03, 2011 23:44

Маг.нет wrote: 3.0 N - "lighting the way to 3.0", here is a more harmonious way, and the bumps and pits go round the party so charged is spelled out, therefore, softer and more powerful, it is not "straight", and "on the road". This way you can improve charging by additional (in addition to the live broadcast audio) channels, in some cases, it turns out "over the thumb", in some Ways... slightly several. In any case, REPEATED the WHOLE PROCESS 1-4, it can give a (+).
Sincerely, MAG.no
This is interesting. Experimented? By definition, each material has its own limit of zarahemla. Hence the difference in the stone bracelets and different species of wood and all other items.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 04, 2011 0:00

no, there is not limit zarahemla, and the bandwidth limit (as in wire network section for more load, you need thicker wire). Ie if to be able to remove more than miss BJ, then he could theoretically "burn out", but version 1.0-2.x this is very secured and protected in the worst case to recover himself.
3.0're not really, in the sense that there does not energy is important, but important position. But to hold it needs energy initially (not consumed), or the availability of opportunities to be in this position (very few people have, otherwise we would have lived among solid wonders). Energy is consumed in 3.0 is usually only due to incorrect positioning yourself when the operator breaks the mode.
SE and all E series is something totally not normal, so until you can provide the control specimens for demonstration and receipt not mine, but someone's else opinions, talking about it will not. The difference there is not in the amount of energy (although there are many), but in the power shift, i.e. holds (in the case of 3.0) a few more powerful. Here are absolutely no RF effects, which, however, is provided with a three-pointer. For example, in physics of the cocoon....

In General, it is easier to show than to explain.

As for the other versions of three-pointers:
light is still a surrogate, though it is working. It really is tougher but more pronounced because of this (compared to N)
S S+ S++ increased capacity and quality at the same time
S++ is already very "special" version. Where the purity and softness of the signal adds a more stable presence at the position, but the development still need a very decent time.
I think for most uses, three-pointers will be enough for a decent time before the sun rises in the horizon of its potential. Most while met only the basic features. Well, if you compare with a car that now saw the first users of all versions of the boards, it's the roar of the engine...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:08

рыжая wrote:This is interesting. Experimented? By definition, each material has its own limit of zarahemla. Hence the difference in the stone bracelets and different species of wood and all other items.
Experimented... repeatedly. "The limit of zarahemla" it is unclear at least 3.0. Generally 3.0 charging is a manifestation of a signal of a certain range of the energy field of the material by the initiation of resonance, further (+) and improvements - modulation, through the "cutting" too much, as this breed of gem gets. First there is the boulder (and including inside the gem), that "breed" and cut, gem cleaned... with signal 3.0, and its "improvement".
Materials it seems to me important in the case of 3.0 on the other. Probably anywhere there are "residual signal 3.0", where it is easier to show where it is more complicated... I find it easier to "pull 3.0" were made of artificial materials (maybe because there is less power, and priority of the natural reference signal?).
In appearance items, and in principle works here not so much as the localization of the placement. Bracelet close to the meridians. By the way, I 3.0 "another" (not the bracelet) on the localization of the chakras are placed, in some cases, the manifestation of 3.0 more notice...

Sincerely, MAG.no

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:56

Michael do not mock. :) It's... a bit not fair. :)
MAG.no, inspire to experiment. I also have items not only bracelets, you will have to drive a couple of times
charging.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:18

Probably a good idea if the material will be energy-intensive, but less connected with the natural reference signal... like the kind of orgonite of "artificial" (not a direct natural origin) materials, or other...

Sincerely, MAG.no

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:30

Маг.нет wrote:Probably a good idea if the material will be energy-intensive, but less connected with the natural reference signal... like the kind of orgonite of "artificial" (not a direct natural origin) materials, or other...
Sincerely, MAG.no
What's that? Such words we do not know. :oops:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:37

рыжая wrote:what's that? Such words we do not know. :oops:
Method selection of materials of the workpiece by 3.0

Sincerely, MAG.no

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:48

There is such a stone, I really like it. Called Gold sand. This brown with gold dots, it is artificial. You mean something like this, or from the Abruptly hungate :) I'm sorry, but some things I just don't understand.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jan 04, 2011 13:07

you could try to compare...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jan 04, 2011 15:24

SK when charging 3.0 is NOT RECOMMENDED... (firmware 3.0 is able to alter /damage the UK).

Sincerely, MAG.no
PS opened the topic for exchange of experience in self-production 3.0: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=60841#60841