Equipment Operator BJ

Маг.нет
Re: Equipment Operator BJ

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:55

So not from good life using artificial models (interfaces), and due to the unavailability of direct work with the World.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:16

well, I mean, but the inaccessibility of it is apparent....
therefore, the different throat singing and magic tricks as part of recovering yourself useful :)

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:13

Can confirm the usefulness of a variety of techniques of throat singing. Another thing is that this is a fairly serious attitude and requires constant training. But results are obtained in different planes, including health.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:24

There is one technical toy, visibly showing the therapeutic effects of sounds on humans. (not the World :) )
Using an IR sensor from the bloodstream of the person removed the pulse wave(the finger). From this curve(in the darkness of information about the person, his endocrine and nervous system) by frequency analysis on a monitor screen built bars filled with energy in all 12 meridians, and these frequencies(more precisely, the harmonic octave 5-15 above to be heard, and they are very low) and serves on the headphones man. And chela, is included in a kind of iterative system (the"output" signal\sound talking about the "insides" of a person\ served "login"\ears\ changes "exit" and go again), begin to change the values of these columns meridians. At some time interval this process is convergent with positive therapeutic effect. Pampered a bit.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 19, 2013 17:21

Pliz link, funny.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Nov 19, 2013 17:58

It
http://www.biomedis.ru/biomedis_kompleks_biotest.php
"With BIOTEST you can monitor the status of the body in the healing process, taking dietary supplements during sports activities and over exertion. Will be able to understand how your lifestyle affects health. Will be able to conduct your own sound therapy frequencies and online to observe the effects of any products on the body."
I have such a stray. And so I will say that outright lies higher, but there are features-difficulties of the method(such that then and throw :) ).
The heart is very sensitive to all thing. Walked someone to your room during the test, attention darted - possible release. Own attention to the body walked the same. In the past climbed - yeah. And day by day, possible changes, the torment analyze what("ate, probably what-thread"(C) :) ). Some graphics-corridors need to build by day.
I tried only statistically "down" along the indications of the meridians this, and a inertial, diagnosis(principle - heated probe is placed on the BAT and cut off threshold of pain sensitivity) of one Bud. Some correlation when testing 3 and 3 on 2 brow there.
PS Ha, a combination of "bi" strangely perceived.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 19, 2013 18:15

Emoticons are easy to disable if instead of clicking "Submit" please use the button located next to "Standard answer", either in the Personal settings section to turn them off globally, by setting the appropriate "default".

According to my results, research instruments Вiomedis, many used data for the resonances and their capabilities was a "far-fetched" (and corny confirms the expectations, including psychological factors), it is my personal opinion, I suppose, and other :?

Our funny way of thinking that finds a correlation even where they are really there, with a lot of evidence of his innocence in the pseudo correlation independent of the data and results that can be used, including the good))))))).

Sincerely, MAG.no

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Nov 19, 2013 18:54

I'm on all their instruments did not. Generally, the firm does not have their data on resonance with 30 years from the rife and the "Society of friends of the rife" is coming. "Frequency" changed the World, microbes mutate off frequency, and a new large-scale study of conduct is not a box riveted. To Finance them will not be, chemistry - go! So, to hell with them.
But as the height of the "bars" "creep" to a new state from changing suddenly of frequencies in the headphones very easily seen.
Tried without sound, looking at "run down" Meridian by some arbitrary force him to lift. It worked and not one(not all, but zeal over. :( ). The principle of teaching the deaf to speak, looking at the oscilloscope his voice. :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 19, 2013 19:20

Thanks, good example. Here, "determined effort" (quality low range body) to influence the energy Meridian which can certainly have a projection on the physical body, but is in a different range is the higher frequency (relative to the physical body) the object and more changes in some meridians will affect the capacity of the will than the will be able in any way to affect the condition of the meridians and the processes occurring in them, that's about the same, "pull the ears" I wrote above. Consciousness (under certain conditions) may affect some energetic processes in the cocoon, but will it has not, he has a lot of other, intrinsic qualities, like "effort", with the will, take a special tension in the body, not mix up.

Sincerely, MAG.no

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Nov 19, 2013 19:27

By the way, offtopic, on Serbian language: "voli me" - it means "love me". On the concept of 'will' some authors pay much attention.. :?

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Nov 19, 2013 19:31

Маг.нет wrote: Consciousness (under certain conditions) may affect some energetic processes in the cocoon, but will it has not, he has a lot of other, intrinsic qualities, like "effort", with the will, take a special tension in the body, not mix up.
Easily. 8) If you do not bother with the exact same terminology. "Strained", "Blustery", "Concentrated" and all :)
Deaf knows what he's doing with the body(not just hear your voice) by making reference curves and curves of his voice made the screen look the same? This "psychological factor" if he did it, and people heard, understood?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 19, 2013 19:45

Force mental is not so easy to feel (in the body, no sensations, no), and if this happens, it will never be confused with a strong tension in the body, so it's not even in the terminology, though as strain, nabijevas efforts of the physical body to the elements of the subtle bodies will not be affected, and the concentration is generally another process - focus attention with the effect of its contraction to the point. What does deaf with oscilloscope don't understand. This resource is of such device, Psyleron called to him come the mental game (a similar experiment can be carried out as far as I understand and mindanoa, but do not have, so I can only judge by the reviews), here though as strain on the result will not influence, and increase or weaken the efforts of consciousness at the point of interaction with the device operativnenko gives the result on the screen, by the way I recommend using the opportunity for training workers States of consciousness - mental, in my opinion can be useful and fun, the game is still.

Sincerely, MAG.no

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Nov 19, 2013 21:00

To top
Dude in the form of a game:
- applying (*) and controlling the result of looking at some graph. indicator, got it - he began to speak, and him to understand.
- applying (*) and controlling the result of looking at some graph. indicator, got it - sost.health(short-term, however :) ) improved
Something similar and mindmachines
( * ) Different. Voice, body, nerves, mental, vocal, will, concentration, relaxation, hrs knows what other mechanisms without knowing(or even heard) of these definitions./
And if he got the results, he used exactly what we need to get the result.
Then where is the "psychological factor" and "pulling the ears"?
No, if these positions need something to teach people, no questions.
I don't see that I was there inside strained, moving columns :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 19, 2013 21:20

I do not about You and Your dudes, and your opinion about the device Biomedis arising from the testing and research we get. The fact that some devices how we react changes I can just observe, but offer a manufacturer of Biomedis conclusions about cause and effect in my opinion "far-fetched"and this is my personal opinion, nobody trying to convince otherwise if You have different results, then the other. By the way an amusing response, in the beginning of our discussion on this topic got an e-mail "backup email", time to read it was not anything urgent and important does not go, is now open....... the sender NPK BIOMEDIS))))))) with the invitation tomorrow and the day after to webinars, compared clock - a letter received at exactly the time of my first mention in the message of these devices, an interesting coincidence.

Sincerely, MAG.no

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Nov 19, 2013 21:48

And I'm talking about active BRT devices immediately closed the topic:
"I on all of their devices did not. ...So, to hell with them."
...and felt that heard.
Well, here, You are invited to a webinar - want to hear Your opinion :)
\"Do not remember God and the devil in vain" (C) :) \

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 20, 2013 0:29

Yes, they did not want to hear, just for some people, any "loud" thought creates ripples and reflected-reflected-reflected in the world of different interesting and sometimes whimsical images.
One option is that, when raised the topic speaks to you everywhere and from everywhere, such as billboards on the street (remember PhD. interstate 60 ? that's exactly the way in life and happens to many of us), newspaper headlines, articles or accidentally open search samples.
And this does not mean something important(or not always so), it just means that the focus is on the subject, vector redistributes the probabilities on new resonances and they are going in a new painting and a new mosaic. Here's a "fun",

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:28

Михаил_ wrote:Yes, they did not want to hear
I joked :)
And then the "circles" of course. And in all directions in time, probably just preparing for mailing and mailing takes time, and the events happened at the same time.
Михаил_ wrote: when raised the topic speaks to you anywhere and from everywhere
Met a metaphorical name of this or close to it - the "Talking universe". Aptly. Crow at the moment of your thought-threads-fix loud karknet-confirm, random companion in the crowd something to verify say, the bird will drop...
Or "the principle of observational selection" is also in there somewhere.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:00

Михаил_ wrote: One option is that, when raised the topic speaks to you everywhere and from everywhere, such as billboards on the street (remember PhD. interstate 60 ? that's exactly the way in life and happens to many of us), newspaper headlines, articles or accidentally open search samples.
And this does not mean something important(or not always so), it just means that the focus is on the subject, vector redistributes the probabilities on new resonances and they are going in a new painting and a new mosaic. Here's a "fun",
It's feedback, right? AF-feedback

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:15

Many things happen (though not according to our desire, but) according to our agreement. I used to have all messages on MM are not sent immediately, but there it's like I don't even remember, but it seems like checking for lice, i.e. need to say YES (or even just to think about it) that this event occurred. And after I realized and consciously turned off that's all to go at one time.

Michael, if part of the territory becomes a buffer zone of the operator, the operator through the body (cocoon) feels this place as his body. And wouldn't it be the opposite effect, for example, the operator has not coped with any task or he has been under strong external influence and the state of the operator will be transferred to the territory. Of course, I think the world insures the operator from the occasion, but suddenly I have this fear. After all, this once happened that the world was left without their home operators.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:30

IMHO, the real practical work will give more understanding in this than an empty discussion.. :?

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:35

The stronger the statement, the more effective his plans are realized, fears... and so on.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:43

If the operator truly loves /or Serbian 'wills' here, IMHO, you can include the concept of 'will', which is raised slightly above/ .... your children ... :oops: should not be fear and doubt / at all.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:33

There are some ways to unclog Central channels - IDA, Pingala and sushumna /Indian names/ through breath and closing, respectively, the left and right nosdra /technique itself, IMHO, it's easy to find online/..
I added this breathing technique spend on these channels is digital number P. it Turns out powerful.
p.s. IMHO quite powerful to happen if am and OZ, but not yet had the opportunity to prooperirovat etim.. :?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 18:15

Маг.нет wrote:Petr99 You are an expert in these matters and can advise? Me this model is perceived incorrect.
I believe that any statement, even based on experience, it is impossible to read the truth, but in a specific time in a specific place with a specific point of view it is possible to make a bit (to give the installation guide) which will change the existing situation in the "best" side. All this is a great Convention, of course, but somehow, what I have said, itself floated as if on the basis of a large experience might not be mine. And, of course, I write primarily for myself, but it turns out the interaction (communication, training) that help (or not help) to solve the problem, but in any case, is not in vain.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Dec 15, 2013 18:45

How much in vain/no wonder you can only judge by the results of the destructive result - too result, and in the decision of own psychological problems do not necessarily Intrusive (their advice and recommendations) to involve others. As for the "emerging information" to begin, it is useful to check and just after to distribute, and so can easily become a conductor of psychic virus, bringing more harm than good. Add a quote taken out of context, distorted the essence of my message, which said about the inaccuracy of the model "children are the reflection of parents" and argue such a position.

Sincerely, MAG.no