Equipment Operator BJ

Маг.нет
Equipment Operator BJ

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Oct 01, 2010 19:59

Михаил_ wrote:for Example, the phase rotation of the energy in the parallel world or just from this rebuild.
Маг.нет wrote:Michael_, you can decrypt the "phase rotation of power in...", and "rebuilt", what is it and how?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Oct 01, 2010 20:45

Interesting! :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 01, 2010 20:48

Well, okay.
1. I described the technique of manipulating the visibility of the cloud cell and the technique of regulating its own "tweak" or of alignment with the world in a thread about the modulator, for validating the Merkaba.

The point is, TO not losing the saturation may withdraw from interaction with us and the world,staying as it is, but not here (not in this phase). Can you imagine it as a kind of regulator of manifestation and some time with him to practice to turn it from the "fully manifested" to "never seen".

2. In fact this setting of manifestation is associated with the setting in place and time "here and now" and for the parallel branches of reality, it will be another option. Actually for our branches and at least another place - is different.
Ie then you can begin to play with the same parameter, call it conditionally "phase shift" signal its cocoon relatively of this world," but for himself and not for KO. First, just on the subject of "I manifest and I'm not shown". You should track both "presses" the world is manifested and not manifested person.
It's funny, but most of the population of the planet is only partially "there" because her attention is much taken from reality all sorts of virtualhostname.

3. after playing with changing their manifestation in the world, you can learn how to optimize it for the tasks (although generally it is usually better to keep it on a high and this, incidentally, makes 2.6 and the "mirror of ISIS".

4. Then you can try to shift yourself to another place (e.g. to another city, at least for a few hundred km) is not on the "I submit, I see", i.e. not etheric-astral output, namely the parameter phase. In another point of the planet at the same time, this is different, since it depends on a superposition of internal energies (vnutriplitnykh) and external (let say the zodiacal and solar), and both of them are in their cycles and these cycles depends on the place too. Ie if you shift your attention to another place and prove himself there that is tuned to the phase parameter of this place, the effect will be completely different from the one just astral or partially astral projection there. And realism and consequences in the physical location of the body after the return of attention.

a little play around with this, you can find these techniques useful application :) but of course the experience you first need to dial.<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Oct 01, 2010 21:05

Thank you! Good start!
Of Equipment:
2. In fact this setting of manifestation is associated with the setting in place and time "here and now" and for the parallel branches of reality, it will be another option. Actually for our branches and at least another place - is different.
I.e. a parallel line, with modified structural components that characterize the time and place? If now the "I in another place" (or another time), here I was almost "not visible" because less manifest?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 01, 2010 22:28

sort of, but when I wrote "parallel branch" meant physically the other parallel world. Just there is a strong shift from our, and another our place - but now - also there is a shift, like fine-tuning.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 05, 2010 17:58

Module BJ:

44. The archiver is used to memorizing States
specific moments of life for later use these points (including to restore health, energy). The archiver has a mode record and playback.

Michael_ how to use it? Entry how to create a point (specific point)? How to invoke playback of the desired file? This is the "anchor"?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 05, 2010 22:22

It's more than anchor, because of the configuration record.
To use like all, extremely simple. Cause the module is in record mode, assigned as a name for convenience or don't do it. Then call by name or by recollection "here is the status when...".

Easier to try :) than to explain.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:10

by the way, I scheduled the removal of the number of topics with practitioners from club space in "some theory and practice" of your site. There is slightly arrived and in the coming days, several themes will arrive.

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:52

Thank you very much for sharing the experience, you should definitely see

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 06, 2010 16:40

Михаил_ wrote:Call a module in the write mode, appropriate as a name for convenience or don't do it. Then call by name or by recollection "here is the status when...".
Okay, that's about as cartridges for "virtual Modulator" only work with their States. For example, I noticed an effective state, singled him, recorded by "name" (given name), after, "addressing by name" you can return to this state, or more precisely to return to the here and now.
Michael_ how to use this Module to cause not previously recorded (filename) status, the "find" in memory?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 06, 2010 17:16

no, he is not to do so. Use the "Explorer experience" - it is for this purpose made.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 06, 2010 17:46

Thank you! Call "Explorer experience" refer to the "as if" and expect the manifestation? After the "archive" under the "name" (for easy recall).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 06, 2010 22:06

so.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:51

Michael_, over time, notice that the "accumulated experience" of quality 2.x was already evident and in the absence of "myself" bracelets, though sometimes concentrating on one of the 2.x easier to show quality. The issue is how efficiently and perhaps wearing the precast bracelet 2.5-2.6-2.7-2.8 several units of each 2.x if there is a conflict between different qualities when they are enclosed in a circle (bracelet)? Effective arrangement in this case, it is "one link in order" or sectors? How can affect the difference of the materials (stone-wood)? Interesting "aliasing" (specifically in my case) 2.5x2.7 (tree), 2.6x2.8 (stone), or heterogeneity 2.5-2.6-2.7-2.8 and maybe even 3.0, you can add (given sufficient familiarization and experience of the condition)? Without disturbing the original designs of bracelets (each in a separate thread) normally carry the bracelets with the simultaneous wearing, and periodically turning over the "individual quality" directly to 2.x-the bearer of this quality, just "paying attention".

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 05, 2010 19:00

In the current form factor it will not be effective. In the future (maybe in spring) we plan to release 2.x universal, such a "switching" of contructii. This is a high-tech BJ, very interesting way to put together.
In addition, there are separate "buttons" qualities may poyavyatsya early (January-February), which will be applied as described above, glued on a normal 2.0
With 3.0 = not compatible on the same bracelet. At least not yet.

тишина

Post by тишина » Mon Dec 06, 2010 0:29

Michael_

Michael, you are deep enough in the subject of artifacts, practices, alchemy of life so to say, a lot are, and even in the enhanced version, and so on. I wonder whether you have opened in yourself "paranormal" or psychic abilities. If you opened after the experiments some knowledge over helping the further development and invention? Or if you do not set a goal bonus this knowledge to be))?

The fact is that today, I read about the Iranian party of the last battle of the psychics Mohsen Noruzi the following:

"In the dream a Holy person with a very beautiful countenance, clothed in long white clothes, Mohsen told the secrets of curing people who strictly forbade ever to tell. "These enigmatic words will forever remain in me, I will carry them with you like I did then in my sleep the vow". Also, in a dream showed him the ring and told him to buy exactly the same and make it the inscriptions of Holy words. "I have repeatedly seen the Holy power of my ring: it stops pain, heals people and helps to solve complex problems. It is truly a miracle!""

somehow You thought about BJ (3.0 with inscriptions))) But you are likely to get knowledge according to the literature, or am I mistaken??

The stuff apparently can be learned with a little bit of the deposits + interest))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 06, 2010 0:54

Literature? Yes, You're laughing probably.... there is no such literature, but knowledge more than I do not think so. This is my own knowledge learned from the inside(including those received in past incarnations), but they are integrated with the experience of this life, because in terms of the application you need to consider the level of development of current technologies, to most effectively use what you know.

But in fact, the world just is a readable book, being able to read which does not need the others.
All that is connected with this I more or less describe the ACC. topics.

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Mon Dec 06, 2010 15:41

тишина wrote:about the Iranian party of the last battle of the psychics Mohsen Noruzi the following:
Oh, Yes! Battle of psychics - is the most serious transfer from the comic :lol:

тишина

Post by тишина » Mon Dec 06, 2010 16:34

Peter
we need Michael to send check at the same time humor there or not :) :) :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 06, 2010 17:03

I'm not a clown to me to send.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Dec 15, 2010 0:55

Sincerely, MAG.no

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Dec 15, 2010 0:58

MAG.no, explain, please, what are you doing for the diagram posted.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:08

http://yfrog.com/nf6hqoz

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:12

рыжая wrote:MAG.no, explain, please, what are you doing for the diagram posted.
The scheme of the emergence and implementation intentions in terms of trinacria.

Sincerely, MAG.no

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:17

Ahhh... But can you give more details? Feel that useful.
Maybe the topic of stabilizer drag?