Equipment Operator BJ

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Equipment Operator BJ

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 09, 2013 23:43

Маг.нет wrote:this question was the first of the above-mentioned many "how?" if the subtle body is sewn how is astral projection?

Sincerely, MAG.no
well, I think that there are at least three technical options, no, 4re, well, at least I think that seminarians will find three of them.
to ensure that You have answered your own question, you should consider what is astral projection and why it is needed, and what happens technically now and always will, however there may be other questions that, in some cases, maybe find the right answers.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 10, 2013 0:44

Vecheslav. Demolished. And I have a good reason for anyone not to recommend. Recommend going somewhere in other places.
There is a huge reservoir of manipulation of information is mind-blowing.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:00

I don't understand, I better not to assume, so as not to drown in the fantasies, the mind is so mischievous, so much head and share may.......

Astral projection in my understanding (and perception) is the offset focus realization in the astral body (maximum perception of themselves in this range) partial separation physical (including that first destroys typical of self-consciousness itself as a physical body and the physical body as the only possible object for engagement of consciousness, what is actually "out"). Happens for example when they are out of sync (different speed processes), or achieving the conscious or spontaneous polarization, or one of the other methods of separation (I have the body but I don't have my body....... this body may be located in different States. It may be rested or tired, sick or healthy, and I am always, I mean it's not me). Can be used perhaps in different ways, but I found the usefulness - the ability to walk with the consciousness (both in terms of perception, in the aspect of direct interaction) in the astral trail (which is about 40 days), using it as one of the possible points of engagement of consciousness. Of course, in such cases, you can just "walk" in the mental body (here the term is not important, and the possibility of previously unknown places there are), but the density of this output is significantly less that affects the result of perception and action.

If the bodies had been "stitched", then this "journey" was pottageville all of the body (including physical) for attention and or as a physical anchor would have slowed "the progress" or "flew" after thought "spontaneous teleportation". And the interaction would be more rigid.

Decomposition into elements bass of the subtle bodies in the afterlife still only see a very useful feature (I do not know how could be different), thanks to him, illness, etc. deformation of the body (except karmic - information printed on a RF body and have an effect, changing the NCH-body in subsequent incarnations until the hotfix HF-deformation) is not "stretch" from incarnation to incarnation, while "overwritten" in the process between them and as a result of the rapid degeneration of the "tail" of the previous problems of the body. Of course if there is a full a way to fix it all now, the afterlife may be superfluous, but yet with time the disease only piling up a greater life time in this case may lead to the accumulation of a greater number of deformations, and with a sick body, not much for doing other pressing concerns (for survival) to be missed. Again, it would be nice not to deform the diseases of the body and not to hoard these deformations, but so far....... ecology, food, war, personal injury, and danger, disasters, etc. prevent such even imagine.

My mind is quite flexible, I can tolerate everything not found the refutation of his own experience, but in any case before confirmation can be only a hypothesis, accept a greater or lesser extent, no more, no less. Again, if after the refutation by experiment of the hypothesis will subsequently appear its confirmation (even the opposite), I can easily change my mind or expand in accordance with the diverse experience: "it happens both ways".

For the time being.

Sincerely, MAG.no <

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Nov 10, 2013 15:11

Михаил_ wrote:Vecheslav. Demolished. And I have a good reason for anyone not to recommend. Recommend going somewhere in other places.
There is a huge reservoir of manipulation of information is mind-blowing.
Michael,I understand.Thank you.

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:19

Thanks for the clarification on astral output. As you know that you are back in the physical body will return. It may well be that you come back and the physical body occupied. And everyone who knew you in this body know you again :shock:

You can distinguish between the mental body bears BJ and BJ never neznalkovo?

Thanks in advance.

With respect Paul.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:25

интересующийсябж wrote:..mental body bears BJ..
I would say not 'bearing BJ' /i.e. the definition of 'living on nature'/ and 'KO', cellular, cloud, ie . "mental body TO".
интересующийсябж wrote:..BZ I neznalkovo?
A UTB does not mean that it is not 'planted' TO the mental or not obrabatyval photo via generator, or did not include stream..

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:06

"what is the matrix" - I have studied :)

what sort of generator :? ?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:30

интересующийсябж wrote:Thanks for the clarification on astral output. As you know that you are back in the physical body will return. It may well be that you come back and the physical body occupied. And everyone who knew you in this body know you again :shock:

You can distinguish between the mental body bears BJ and BJ never neznalkovo?

Thanks in advance.

With respect Paul.
The connection of the subtle bodies with the physical (and each other) at astral output is not interrupted and is maintained by connecting the structure of the body as "strung beads" called Silver thread. So that "exit" did not accurately reflect the essence, rather shift the focus of attention and awareness to the astral plane and reducing the sensations of the physical body. The relationship of solids is interrupted at the time of dying (gap Silver threads). And who needs to take Your body? Parasites hooked can....... but the carcass is not think that someone really needed.
On external signs to distinguish the mental media of the BZ, I can not, but some secondary factors with some probability we can assume....... Ie clear there is no trace, but there may be some specific trends ("the World", active compliance, activation of the subconscious in certain aspects), which including can be a result of the use of the BZ.
Generator: http://magic.s-a-p.in/image-generator/

Sincerely, MAG.no

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Mon Nov 11, 2013 17:56

MAG.no thanks, sure that would be a photo in full height :) or any part of the body?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Nov 11, 2013 18:00

The photo serves as a "sight" for processing, if the other mental commands (for example to process only the hand) no, you can not in all growth, although it is worth trying in different ways, because You are taking on the function of the Operator and some of Your "internal settings" and "mental commands" may affect, perhaps slightly, but it's better to define your own experience, what or whose advice.

Sincerely, MAG.no

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:47

Thank you.

I've never used "resonant frequencies" at will (in radio, advertising and perhaps in the phone is there, but nobody asked me), hence the question - I read on the forum that make good use of BJ and "resonant frequency" in the complex. If I correctly feel that BJ fueled by energy, and if we regularly listen to such as software, disks Patrushev it is possible to effectively distribute the energy. Is this a correct assumption?

Thanks in advance.

With respect Paul.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:40

Resonances (the manifestation of similarity by finding a similar and subsequent conscious and unconscious reactions to it) in the aspect of the BZ are not associated with any acoustic resonances, as the frequency of vibration of the body (low - range body, the high - frequency range of consciousness), and the energy-informational signal of the World are not directly tied to audio frequencies, although some correlation of sound frequencies with frequencies of the brain (and thus the control commands of consciousness and the mechanisms of the body) exist and are used for Mind Machines and drives Andrei Patrushev, but it's a "completely different story", however which can effectively Supplement (but in other aspects) the results of using the Products BJ-technologies that Users of the BZ (including Developer - Mihailom) reasonably compatible.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 15:40

Petr99 wrote:Petr99 wrote(a):

bofara wrote(a):

bofara wrote(a):

chaos, as, for example, in the center of a tornado everything is fine and calm, and in the periphery -

UTB continues. I calmly and smoothly while. But the sort of chaos around could become something really decent, at least to see me out of the 'here and now'.
I also have a chaos around a very decent and quite far (even his wife), and inside the mind. Even though I have mode 6 is not broadcast. Maybe this mode has no relationship to the chaos around
Possibly the result of mode 6 will be broadcast (as is inevitable).
I think the chaos manageable. For example at the work place chaos outside and all around, gradually begins to revolve around me (people reaching out to me as a fulcrum - like solar system, it is better to rotate along the orbit than on the ellipsoid). Transfer the chaos inside and changing ourselves. You can change the place of work and with the chaos inside to adapt to a new place, then, having determined that I want to change in the environment, carry out the chaos and begin to change the world around them.
bofara wrote: Petr99 wrote(a):

I think the chaos manageable.

And You remember, please, as suchi showed Merlin /but after a long training/ primary, primordial chaos.. And that there happens, if the operator is 'not master'.
---
I then last week several times flashed thoughts on the edge of the Abyss /the Abyss/.
Михаил_ wrote:LILIYA-R wrote(a):

It is important that everything you need out of chaos gathered at one point you set and you need.Most importantly , to himself at Chaos to develop. Arranged in the order and stabilization. Not satisfied-again!.

really simply there is interaction with the broader parameters of the variables of resonances than without the parameter of chaos, not necessarily something out there in order and stabilization
Petr99 wrote:Petr99 wrote(a):

For example at the work place chaos outside and all around, gradually begins to revolve around me (people reaching out to me as a fulcrum - like solar system, it is better to rotate along the orbit than on the ellipsoid). Transfer the chaos inside and changing ourselves. You can change the place of work and with the chaos inside to adapt to a new place, then, having determined that I want to change in the environment, carry out the chaos and begin to change the world around them.

It turns out that what I wrote is a manifestation of the human desire to travel between the worlds and what it's done.
Petr99 wrote:maybe For You it turns out so, but to little to understand this "verbal gymnastics" it would be nice to initially determine the meanings (preferably more specific) that you attach to the words and phrases "chaos", "the essence of man", "journey between worlds" as well as whom, how and where (in Your opinion) are initiated by Your motivation and as a consequence desire, and the reasons (in Your opinion) for what it is....... And as these questions are not quite the essence of the topic, the answers probably better to choose another, more convenient place for them.

Sincerely, MAG.no 〠
Petr99 wrote:it Turns out that first I say (or write) because it caught some resonances or understand something, waking up in the morning, and then it turns out that you first put one meaning (such as trying to explain to myself what I said), and then they start appearing other meanings, multiplicity. And if I kept a diary, it would be one thing. But the forum interaction is not only at the level of words, so the discussion helps (pushes) the consciousness on dosoznanie due to the fact that you find other information, which was not enough to look at this from the other side. Ie we have each other to push (often neosoznavaya this) to understanding what everyone needs. Collective consciousness and collective subconscious as part of the world, highlighted with this forum.
Petr99 wrote:MAG.no wrote(a):

Maybe for You it turns out so, but to little to understand this "verbal gymnastics" it would be nice to initially determine the meanings (preferably more specific) that you attach to the words and phrases "chaos", "the essence of man", "journey between worlds" as well as whom, how and where (in Your opinion) are initiated by Your motivation and as a consequence desire, and the reasons (in Your opinion) for what it is....... And as these questions are not quite the essence of the topic, the answers probably better to choose another, more convenient place for them.

Sincerely, MAG.no 〠

At first, the concept of chaos was one thing, like white noise or a mixture of all possible, then I realized that in this case, the crossing rules, scrapping the system, the emergence of the possibility for rapid change, washing of the desired probability, and to a greater extent similar to the variation between chaos and development.
the essence of the man and the journey between worlds was not my particular sense, taken from Frey from the statements of the franc caught the resonances with the statement, it turns out that I understood a new meaning of your post, but apparently partly lost interest, either because he was tired, or need to understand something, but if you continue to walk on the chain, it will be at a temporary impasse (you need to switch to something else and then something else and then back to what he was saying).
If it would be better, though not sure - lost the clearance and it is getting stronger confusing, unclear<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 17, 2013 18:15

Probably will be useful not only Your readers, but perhaps You yourself before you use words for their thoughts, determine their meaning at least for myself, and thought one thing and written another, and understood it after. When trying to determine the meanings of getting in deeper "in the creation of illusions", for example at least: "the defiance of the rules" (what and how?), "scrapping the system" (what is meant by the system and how is this scrapped?), "the emergence of opportunities for desired changes" (it turns out that they were missing?), "washing need probable" (whereby washing?, from what sources?, how do you determine the necessity of probability?) and yet what exactly is meant by "chaos"? and how is it associated with "development"?
Next, what do you mean "caught the resonances are expressed by"? how is it manifested? resonance involves the reaction to the similarity with what seemed similar statements Frank? Sometimes to build a logical chain inside abstract concepts is not only not helpful, and in many respects harmful - "the dodumki" (often and the "simplifications") distorted the meaning and the entire body of information associated with them is perceived (not just interpreted) distorted, even lying down "properly" sometimes in logical patterns, the illusion on the contrary farther removed from understanding the real meaning. With poorly understood abstractions more useful (in my opinion) to be open, maintaining some degree of uncertainty, so they are likely to reveal the essence. "On a clean sheet clearer the text lies".

Sincerely, MAG.no

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Mon Nov 18, 2013 20:38

MAG.noI've been thinking on the words and I was wondering Your opinion on the following question:
If you wish someone something, we share it with or pass?
Notice that when you wish some people good Luck(usually when parting with them), my luck was gone for a while, and the man appeared. When people wish any Happiness(goodbye 'Happily ever after'), all parties remained in the black.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Nov 18, 2013 22:15

The General answer is no, all depends on the configuration of Your consciousness at the time of wishes, the essence of words can often be less important (much more important than the mental message, which may not necessarily coincide with the words), probably faced similar when the "joyful welcome" right out of the guests, etc., I think it is clear what I mean....... configuration of consciousness (settings - individual settings) includes sophisticated algorithm parameters, from a set of values which is determined by the type of energy-informational interaction with the World (and other people) in the moment, in two words correctly is difficult to explain, but some examples I hope a little "raise the veil". To activate a specific (associated with a particular "quality") structure of the interlocutor, and to be precise at first only to "catch" my consciousness, by the method of resonance (resonance initiates the wave structures associated with it), unless there are other abilities you can use it....... yeah, like the word "Luck" or "Happiness" can highlight (well "the glare" this is a weak activation of the structure, but adding the energy component, may involve this structure in active engagement), then "illuminated structure" has also the other, and this parameter as the energy saturation, the Annex to which active interaction, depending on the energostatus can either increase or decrease (between 2 objects in active interaction is the process of certain flow - adjustment of saturation, as well as the application of the active Yin, a process can create outflows from structures). If you do not touch the individual ranges, on average, women are "slightly more Yin" (let's say 60/40 or 55/45), and some biological aspects of this "bias" temporarily move large value, and some women may initially be more active Yin-aspect (this can be called "goddess", the men reach for her, but actually if you take a closer look, it was just the "conductor" means a pipe, and pump in a different location). As separate bands, even without gender differences (well, too, such as the subconscious) is in the "permanent consumption" Yin status. Have you noticed that women with nice compliments men, but the wishes of even the best friends try to "take", the man your compliment first says, "not of the mind", and the second (in the direction of women even more), often unconsciously radiates and this compliment goes like "label is a blessing", and a friend even if nothing wrong and had not thought of, but perhaps (can't say always, but in most cases) a "piece Otel" (pumped a little energy "a certain quality", typical of the structure), "you look great today" beauty ".......happy" - happiness, etc., I think more or less the point is clear. You can be informed and track configuration at the time of his cocoon in General and consciousness in particular, but usually attention is occupied by a very different, and often useless. Yin-status by gender in this context, only a synthesis to reveal the essence of the example, women (especially if you do not refer to the sexual ranges, and active intuitive "reading" of objects) as often as men emit, as some of the men most of the time are in a Yin-status for some bands. Now.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Nov 18, 2013 22:22

"And this wealth cannot istratii" - quote from 'Explorer'. If the person is to give 'their wealth' is completely sincere, despite the fact that he is actually rich - mind, money, beauty, kindness, etc. - are unlikely to lose even a portion of their wealth..
Also, what about the words - I came across one of occulta book about singing, and in particular, it examines larynx and throat /there is no translation into Russian, otherwise would have given in here/ - you need to understand that the human body in General and the respiratory tract, throat, larynx, etc. - it's really powerful 'magic' of the machine /structure/ interacting with the World itself, if it's right.. Except what is put into words by the mind, and these machines have to work the normal way that word was embodied in reality or have worked at high levels..

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Nov 18, 2013 22:35

Actually useful and to give and take, and still comply with the "reasonable balance" and skewed by "gender" to compensate the Association in a happy family. As for the "throat" like magical machines, so the whole person is such a machine, only the potentials in the ranges people can be different, "whose word the World changes", and "someone in the empty air shakes", the point is that "talking is not doing", but you can "make conversation" or ".......silence" depending on the configuration of consciousness in the present moment.

Sincerely, MAG.no

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Mon Nov 18, 2013 23:32

MAG.norealized :)

By the way, for more convenient management of the World(or themselves), it is useful to have a key word to go in the 'console' (the concept from games). The state in which each word is perceived as a team. (3.0?)

Hot air is also helpful.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:00

3.0 words not even required (and sometimes not useful - frequency range of the contexts above) in 3.0 made direct changes.
To rule the World and control a different configuration of consciousness (for example, by setting the direction of attention outward/inward), but such a wonderful Product PC may contribute to "internal changes" in some part is reflected outwards. To control the World through words, to switch to the "console" that matters, not words/sounds, and the state (the particular configuration of consciousness), although "know this as" sometimes used "key word" Tetragrammaton (or rather the structure geared to the multidimensionality for its meaning) for inclusion in a working condition (there is a "Convention", but again, the point is not the word, and the engagement structure, as "key"), where through the use of words change some settings of the World. What can be useful for shaking the empty air don't know.

Sincerely, MAG.no

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:15

Маг.нет wrote:although "this is know as the" sometimes use "keyword"
I had in mind.

How can it be? For the usual chatter. In some degree comfortable. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:29

It is not empty. This issue was raised in particular in the discussion of audio-the mirror room again forgot name of someone, and other fun things with studies of the direct sound related.
In particular, this topic is directly affected from the same Cervista in the description of the low frequency of jokes of the world, and in the original old version of the Bible the meaning of the word which is not translated as in the beginning was the word, and in the beginning was the sound, when more correctly translated as "vibration", and in particular, a sense.
Well, in the above-mentioned sound room its Creator got besides fizicheskih effects of the mental control the volume of the sound (when it is possible to register the instrument of thought is changing for example the volume of a fixed level source and a microphone in the other corner it registers), were fixed such things as the ability to see your copy of the Parallels and the possibility of looping time.
So empty the shaking? :) and the key word is actually dog crap. The thing is that the other shoulder - the lower part of the spectrum, where no light and sound, working HARD to rebuild the world.
There are also quite physical effects from any of the Tibetan monks, working with sound to obtain the modes of levitation (can be perceived as physical offset of the object, its root structure, from this world and its lifting, for example)
so for all of this is important, not phonemes, and vibration... the correct combination and by and large it's not really even sounds.
well, another aspect of this is described in the same Valera in his films from the site paleotechnology.ru
Phonon effects are observed where the works is something to do with mu or sup as it is called in other places.
These effects sometimes occur by THEMSELVES, i.e., the objects begin to vibrate and sing. Despite the fact that there is no physical (according to modern physics) reasons for this.
There are other, related to this issue fun.
Just my plans for today are not included affect them.
From available information, except for the famous Tibetan bowls, there is a whole American website acutance.
With the relevant literature and a bunch of fun tuning forks and gongs.
Hmm... so I've been using these tuning forks effects "hanging sound" - I think you know what I'm talking about a continuous sound out of nowhere that lasts when sohranenii certain conditions itself,sometimes indefinitely, and does not depend on the causal factor, I remember someone faced with such manifestations in one anomalous area.
It's all in the same steppe - because there have been destroyed (partially) some of the barriers of the world.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:34

Yes, in the same steppe I wrote that same sound acrovyn, some old-timers have returned to the Chernobyl zone having a glimpse of the old magic removed from their bodies of radioactive isotopes.
Ie exercised a direct influence on the matter. A singing group. And it was recorded by the devices of astonished scientists.
That is, empty shaking.
Just as when the operator takes AND the SOUND that occurs (or may occur) the boundary of chaos right here. As well as improving measures of order.
Just when the disparity difference between the point of impact and the rest of the world will exceed the threshold, it will begin ay-ay-ay :)
well, hypothetically :) and this looks just for the "zaleznosci" like a wall of chaos (not the spell, but the physical process of erasing the world outside of the impact zone of the operator)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:40

Again, the very word Convention is more important than the state in which the World is perceived as a text that....... you can "edit".
Empty chatter is not helpful - in my opinion this is not a vacation, and reckless spending useful time and mental energy (by the way "those guys" who work with the World as text, save "every word", storing energy in the range to be active), but I chatter (the lack of meaning behind the words - shaking the empty air) differ from the conversations (the words are filled with meanings, therefore, perceived as having weight), so that may be useful to many, and other interactions that reveal the World from different angles, through various of its reflection.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:46

the world is perceived as text
this is not something or not something is a relic of the local magicians from their heavy state of consciousness.
the world should not be perceived as text.
it's like two tails of a whip, separately managed