HF console to the UK

Михаил_
Разработчик
HF console to the UK

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 22, 2010 19:50

ВЧ приставка к СК 1М

For a better understanding of the topic published additional explanations on the RF prefix to IC.

HF attachment enhances operation of the basic device, but not to be confused with the active amplifier (this is another device that will later appear in the sale).

RF console contains a basic functionality 2 BJ.x and the most similar to BJ 2.8 (HF-energy NATO ). When working with IC, RF console provides extension of the range of possibilities and the power unit, the console comes with it in symbiosis and they work as a single unit.

Perhaps a separate application to activate the energy centers of the body due to the energy HF. For this quite a long time (tens of minutes) to hold the console in his hands.

Perhaps the use of consoles as a source of harmonizing a room, or as a personal amplifier BJ by incorporating into their system this powerful BJ (by functional attachment is BJ).

However, the base application due to the placement of the console on top of the stage SK. Work with the UK thus there is no change, but amplify her results.
Enhanced device capabilities for the development of the operator's perception, increase personal capabilities of the operator SK for mental stress, the influence of SK on the probability and the creation of new opportunities in the world.

адлер

Post by адлер » Tue Aug 31, 2010 18:56

Michael_
Good day!Received RF console,it is on top of a small chip the size of a match head.Will this affect the operation of the device and needs to be replaced?If there is something better to cover?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 31, 2010 20:03

does not affect the work and nothing you need to cover. Don't think it's "skol", just casting is not in the industrial environment gives the ideal surface characteristics that the work does not affect.

адлер

Post by адлер » Tue Aug 31, 2010 20:43

Michael_ Violated the integrity of the coating under as if the paint surface,something like dry clay

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 31, 2010 23:16

on HF the prefix is not coverage - it is the monolith. When removing from the mold burrs processed by the method of abrasive Stripping. Accordingly, the "integrity" of what is not - does not happen :) burrs from the bottom side (where the flat wide face) just clean them a cleansing (as during casting due to forces of surface tension there is formed something like a thin wall.
In addition, the composition SPECIFICALLY contains large inclusions, which can form bumps and cavities, but are useful for device operation. ACC. the surface contains any irregularities. This is not a problem.

Новик

Post by Новик » Wed Sep 01, 2010 0:00

Adler
In my HF I kada pregledaca at home, I found drenched gnat :lol:
This is the norm however as the hell of "Hand made" that is very good. well in this era of rampant made in chine :)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:23

Michael_
Tell about their impressions from HF :)
When ordered and as I understand put it in a box, that day I was in a stable condition-calm and confident. Long ago I was not like this, these savage depression from the tracks, something else, and then on to you. I really liked it. I was happy to do anything and even with the calmness took those things that I may not like it, but to do that you need. Not the slightest frustration or negative not tested, just was in such high spirits confidence and peace of mind.
It was something like that in the first days after the acquisition of SK in the mode "cleaning of the cocoon of negative thought forms".
But now is the first position goes, Michael, tell me why? And how to get it back?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:38

Striking as is the difference between was and will be. Like a battery. When it "worked", the potential difference is not, something has changed in You and it will not go away just like that. But the brightness varies and it is normal and good. In principle, if the use of interrupt and then to resume something back again, because again there is some Delta, but weaker. Ie it says only that the interaction goes and is not infinite in time.
As it is impossible, for example, ever eat a pancake with caviar :) or something else... here is not wasted the potential of the device, but spent the difference with You. When it gets really small, the RF supports this state but does not cause the feelings so strong as to not interfere with work of the same power.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:20

Describe more feelings from HF. That's about since you presumably put it in a box, it was better to feel the operation of the modules. Even when HF came activated the suit lands the first mode and in the lower abdomen went some movement, and the result of the action was palpable in a relatively short time. Before that when I started this module I did not feel his work and the result was less bright (the state is not particularly improved, and then the alignment of the emotional background was much more noticeable). After receiving the parcels, the same night launched the module lucid dream and was lucid dream :) Before this module is not called OS.
Observations continue :)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Nov 11, 2010 20:55

Tonight was all kipish, twisting and turning twisting and turning, then something is wrong, there not all some not normal light was seen. In some not normal as I was. In the end, fell asleep.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Nov 11, 2010 20:59

Mother (materialist, but goes to Church) came to SK+HF. Looks up and says, you're hrenko (HF) hold, I said Yes. Took and says, I want says to bombard it as a throwing disc and asked, as she splits from it, I said I don't know. Then took leaned her forehead (don't know what the device in her hands, but I never became) and so stood for about three minutes. Then went to sleep.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:46

From receipt of the RF General condition steadily improved. In terms of mood, energy, etc.
Continue monitoring...

тишина

Post by тишина » Sun Nov 21, 2010 17:19

RF IC has risen? I go to the catalog, price 15t.R. or I have a glitch!!??

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 21, 2010 17:44

HF console was worth since the advent 15100 roubles steadily and without change. 15 T. R. says about invisible to lower the price, so clearly not expensive.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Nov 21, 2010 17:52

silence
Yes,you have a glitch.
Nothing malos ,as was 15100 and I have now.

тишина

Post by тишина » Sun Nov 21, 2010 18:29

apparently I thought it was cheaper((

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 21, 2010 19:41

no, less unfortunately does not work, they can generally abyss of sale, I have a material in short supply, and the next delivery until the summer.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:07

For bathing with structured water had stored a batch in advance. Decided to go easier (short billets), downcast during your set of water RF cap with the mental attitude "fixing water structure HEALING." Prefacing (while washing) charge cups of water for intake in front of the bathroom, placing the glass on the tweeter cap and activating "water=healing."
Michael_ do not damage the RF console such use, the addition of salt, etc. aggressive components?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 09, 2011 19:01

should not damage. Ie, the polymer, as far as I know, is resistant to water (this type) and content and energetic part from the water only better. But can be any pure species changes (perhaps the surface will turn white for example), it's not scary.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jan 27, 2011 16:13

Михаил_ wrote:But can be any pure species changes (perhaps the surface will turn white for example), it's not scary.
:wink:the Results of observation:

More than 50 "dives" - no species changes.
Seen a noticeable difference in sensation if you take bath salt with essential oil or without. By the way "capacity" bath charged 1.0 L.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Соан

Post by Соан » Thu Jan 27, 2011 22:49

Not so long ago got SK and RF console. Mom came to look at buying and it was a mistake - she picked up the RF box and give back refused, said that is very good suddenly feel then all night reading, and her eyes are not those for so long to read, and for the first time during the BJ she wear something they felt. At first I anything. select did not, you think you have time for SK to put... yeah, then my mother started suffering the dizziness, the pressure, inflammation in the eyes, so that's a shake... :( Climbed on a branch to read about the 2.8 , then immediately took the mother pig, before they say more attacks are gone, and now I am suffering - we should probably 2.7 to buy health, and that she sometimes looks longingly at RF console :roll:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 27, 2011 23:23

Selected igropoulou have maaaany.... AI-Yai-Yai....
2.7 necessary.
or 2.0 E but not yet.
Isn she is HF buy with 2.7

м-р Фримэн

Post by м-р Фримэн » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:46

Воффка wrote:it Was something like that in the first days after the acquisition of SK in the mode "cleaning of the cocoon of negative thought forms".
And what team is activated this program?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jan 29, 2011 14:32

SK flexible on the wording, for example: "cleaning of the cocoon of negative thought forms" (just what do you mean negative?). Although the IC "in cooperation with the bracelets 1.0-2.x" on "autopilot" - annealed "parasitic thought forms" (larvae) is very effective, over time, very noticeable... (judging by the results - noting that unnecessary left).

Sincerely, MAG.no

м-р Фримэн

Post by м-р Фримэн » Sat Jan 29, 2011 16:10

Маг.нет wrote:Although the IC "in cooperation with the bracelets 1.0-2.x" on "autopilot" - annealed "parasitic thought forms" (larvae) is very effective
Ie tziganie occurs regardless of the mode in which the device? In my case, he constantly turns the audio and the note on the object table. Or he still need to ask the appropriate command? By the way, the "cleaning of the cocoon of negative thought forms" is only the mental, or is there an audio option?