New product of isn-1 is a modification of the BZ.

Алекс С
Re: a New product of isn-1 is a modification of the BZ.

Post by Алекс С » Wed Jan 08, 2014 0:34

Aw, snap!

And Michael, it turns out, my post was not killed, and was moved to this topic. I went the next day, the message is where the left have not found top left to read... emotions...Only today started to consistently comb through the forum for a new.

MichaelThank you, for not leaving and giving advice!
Still let me clarify: what stream is recommended for health?

StavrThanks for the tip!
The stabilizer I love, and, of course, I immediately bought the commercial program "health" and put on all. However, outside the zones of the stabilizer on the outside so to speak. And even asked at Michael's, can I epoxy otlivok to do in a few pounds, ie tried to strengthen the Health program:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3786&p=104856#p104856

Now I will do each and every relative of your stab. The time now is. Before it was not – my baby is 8 months and I'm at work from morning to evening. But from 1 January I "simple Soviet unemployed." Here, I decided to go "VA-Bank" has given the small business partner (well, no, not presented, of course, for the equipment he will return the money and I hope his feet will be). In short, bought Tsyplakova Termed, read... and goodbye to the previous work, see what happens. Thank you stub for major changes in my life that I did not dare. And to Michael for stab, of course.

Of course, when your baby is 8 months old, to abandon work, to go nowhere – this is a controversial thing to do. And in 40 years to start a career somewhat harder (mentally) than 20. But because of work I and family their personal stubs until now did not, and her little son see. So it is time for serious change.

Yeah, well, StavrI had thought the first thing everyone to take a stab, but strained a moment. The work products of Michael, I think, very, very much operator-dependent. And since I am the only esoteric in the family stable and the detected result of the stabilizer I reached, I didn't see the point of doing stab those who do far from the topic of this website. Will now do.

If you compare, for example, products and articles LIK Michael, they occupy different niches. The FACE is almost operationability highly specialized products. For example, my washing machine, the foam level of iron is increased if the soaking and washing the used CP, and no matter me or my wife. And ekonorm helps, even if the driver does not know about its existence. In the case of a stabilizer, no matter how I tried, I could not get a kettle (on a gas stove, electricity did not try) to boil faster or slower, as it was for example Constantine. Well, not that I am the operator, not the :cry: And this greatly hinders the demonstration of the action of the BZ – technologies among those who are not in the subject and does not allow me to effectively distribute them to people close to me... :cry:

Vladmoskvathanks of course for the Council to do SK each family member, but the money is not infinite, it is necessary to choose. As I understand it, better than the same amount of epoxy to spend on large size staba each than in the UK. Or stream, but that to me is expensive.

MAG.noindeed, until it got what products and optimization methods You had in mind. Michael OHM, too, wondered how I AMB on hand and don't see what he sees... But there is something there...
However, now that I have, I hope, will have more time, I'll go either for Bronnikov either Komissarova, will try to open the screen, what can you see :)if the son let go. Denisov will not go, I need to know where you can work independently in Moscow.

So in conclusion, an anecdote. For the son made the trek to crawl and develop. But the son ignored the track: I started to crawl backwards first (to move back as cancer), and then jump like a frog and the track became unsafe :roll: And that's just in 7 months, I realized that I had to crawl before him "correctly fingering legs". I carefully crawled to a son two days the son learned how to crawl forward. :D :D :D
But from the track my son is grown now, does crawling on the floor :?
So, MAG.nopersonally I'm for the transfer of information from person to person and on this forum too ;) :wink:<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 08, 2014 0:52

I actually do not endured :)

Пилигримм

Post by Пилигримм » Wed Jan 08, 2014 16:17

Alex , the goods of Michael that affect health,can result a fresh example. The first S. G. I spoke with my sister on Skype,explained the technique of Erasure of the blocks with a handkerchief and matrici 1.0 L provided by a respected MAG.there viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3990&start=25. Next to her sister sat my father,he will soon be 81 years old, and laughed at us.And he falls hernia,surgery afraid to do,and she gives him a lot of inconvenience. I'm telling my sister to take bracelet,I found an old 1.0,and wrote on it the matrix of L 1.0 and wearing the bracelet her father on the left arm.And so they did.Yesterday my mother called and said that father stopped falling out hernia.It's been a week. So that even the initial version of BJ(so to speak) works wonders :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 08, 2014 23:13

especially made recently (the world has changed, they are somewhat stronger than the leaves)

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Thu Jan 09, 2014 15:25

Михаил_ wrote:especially made recently (the world has changed, they are somewhat stronger than the leaves)
If you recharge it?

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Thu Jan 09, 2014 15:47

Oh, create a separate topic on health... :wink:

Piligrimmthank you of course for example. This is good, especially the health of his father. Thanks for the link to the technique. Technology I love. Only I can not understand when BJ helps health, and when its effect quickly, here is what it depends on? Here take me for example. A wart on the hand, the infection in the gum after the doctor. Two small local problems, solve elementary of any physical therapy or by Norbekova. Ugh and not sores. But 8 months of raw food, + BJ, + BSL-med, +АСД2 the situation did not change. Although each of these areas to cure individuals with serious diseases, sometimes incurable. I think, no intention - that's the reason... That Malik, for example, her fontanel was delayed a year spent on the forum after the purchase of a commercial stabilizer (and this is not the first purchased commercial product). So where is the dog buried?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Jan 09, 2014 16:00

1. In the initial state different for different people.
2. That your local problems are not local.

Пилигримм

Post by Пилигримм » Thu Jan 09, 2014 16:42

I agree with Andrew,we need to look wider.It is quite possible shoals on tribal relations or alumnim, etc. IMHO. Alex On Ω there is a section "help Desk"contact for people.
And yet,just a thought.Alex,You have a strong desire to get a result,try to remove the importance of this moment,just let go,get her Your attention.Now,my dad didn't expect anything from BJ,but as worked. Well practice from the MAG.no,UHH what's effective.Good luck :)

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Thu Jan 09, 2014 19:02

Thanks for the advice of course, just as I do not aim to cure these sores, I have other tasks, I choose a technology for such a raising of level of the body in which these sores disappear themselves without focus on them. Ie sores as a status flag. And I as a rabbit or mouse laboratory. This year as a blue lab horse.

What's the deal. Here I was floating brains wide enough circle of people, ie friends and relatives, broadcast and about ASD and about the raw food diet and BJ, schazz to turntables Rinat reached. And my "audience" one question "and he is, he is what?". I have nothing to show...

Fortunately, though, the ball filled with helium, near the turntable long lived, I showed it, "poked his nose" so to speak... he promised to change....

remember, cut myself so bad, glad, Board try, a scratch, a lifeguard, a second vecoma nifiga a lifeguard even quickly healed, of course the experiment was not pure...

I remember my mom sang like a Canary about ASD. She says, "let me anoint the wound АСД3, and if there is a significant improvement, I will drink АСД2". In short, do not pass the test :)

These tests are pretty hardcore. Took the card from the FACE Ekonorm, come to the drivers, saying, go, measure CO before and after, I'll pay for everything... not a single time have not found!!! Here it is a freebie, and all the drum...

Well... in short rabbit Guinea pig... I hope that in the year of the horse, the rabbit will find your experience :)

Пилигримм

Post by Пилигримм » Thu Jan 09, 2014 19:24

Alex,I also told parents instilled in any. However,mother course АСД2 cut and she had gone the stones from the gallbladder.Rejoice and again I was hooked on pills.Now,you see that the father helped and she, too, is needed.The elderly,very difficult to undermine their view of the world,is almost impossible.Alas, the very strong units of consciousness.

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Wed Apr 23, 2014 23:01

Dear users of the ISS-1 (potbelly),

I'm in shock. Today, burst is my favorite of isn-1. Two years stayed with me, and not a scratch was not.
Burst with a sharp crash, all the glass went cracks.
Burst in the hands of a friend, I wanted her to have it in hands took about 20 minutes how she felt. Gave the command of the ISS in attunement with her. And BAM - it cracked! Photos will lay out tomorrow.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 23, 2014 23:44

why upload pictures then?
well, burst and burst.... (breaking thought Stirlitz...)

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 0:27

And yet someone burst the glass on the ISS?
:lol: just an anecdote about Stirlitz remembered. .
And as glass correct can someone tell me?

Ларин Иван

Post by Ларин Иван » Sun Apr 27, 2014 13:43

I eventually blupill isn from the glass completely, normal and safe now)))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 27, 2014 19:58

well :) for example :)

Нина Жемчуг

Post by Нина Жемчуг » Sun May 04, 2014 21:11

Tell me, please, and how to readjust a ISS 2, so he worked with me at a distance. When he's around, when you hold it in hand clearly there is an effect, out of the house and all is lost. If you let him under my photo to put will have the same effect as in contact?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 05, 2014 3:34

He aligned with the date of purchase. Naturally direct tactile contact gives a great feeling....
Signal transmission distance depends on the degree of "fix" the cocoon and the folding TO work on it.

ЮрийГр

Post by ЮрийГр » Thu Jun 19, 2014 21:29

I noticed that IIM-2 emits flashes if to observe him from close range. In General, he began to act immediately after payment. The feelings were like that through the heart is ocalenie thirst, as if long time did not drink and went long-awaited coolness. Another noted that IIM-2 like as interacts with a mug of T1+ASD(with water), how would you begin to interact.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:23

He can communicate ....

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri Jul 08, 2016 19:16

Bought IIM-2 ,put the house on the Desk in the office, when near him feel a boost of energy and order in mind, at a distance of not working(even if on the ground floor are).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 08, 2016 19:22

What do You have today ? From all topics of the forum were noted. Where did You get ИСН2? they are long out of production and in the warehouse they are not.
You need to understand that Sri-2 and was done for the TWO types of work. One type is the washing products and the operator. And that excuse is proven by many to work great... But the feeling the place is like another. There effects different from just powering products, in fact, it can be seen as a mini-escape the weak area.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri Jul 08, 2016 19:26

I'm good. ISB-2 in St. Petersburg bought from your dealer.

I have another one on the first floor the apartment (the one he bought , he is upstairs). How to be where to buy?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 17:21

Can offer either AD (dominance artifact, is a good thing for a leader), they have a couple of last, wanted to hold :)
Either wait for the updated version, will be glass and not plastic, larger in size, but more powerful, complex structure, slightly amped complete 3D design, so production has not yet started (so they would be stamped on 2-3 PCs a day....)....
In General you can certainly look at the availability in stock regular исн2... I like one or two left for myself, for gifts ... I'll tell the office later.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sat Jul 09, 2016 18:21

Михаил_ wrote:Can suggest or HELL (dominance artifact, is a good thing for a leader), they have a couple of last, wanted to hold :)
Either wait for the updated version, will be glass and not plastic, larger in size, but more powerful, complex structure, slightly amped complete 3D design, so production has not yet started (so they would be stamped on 2-3 PCs a day....)....
In General you can certainly look at the availability in stock regular исн2... I like one or two left for myself, for gifts ... I'll tell the office later.
Thank you. Put in reserve ,something that will be able to find: 1-2-3 PCs IIM-2, 2 PCs HELL. Ask the office to contact me, as the artifacts will be ready for sale.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Sun Jul 10, 2016 0:14

Михаил_ wrote:I like one or two left for myself, for gifts ... I'll tell the office later.
Gifts, it is always a pleasure :)