New product of isn-1 is a modification of the BZ.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: a New product of isn-1 is a modification of the BZ.

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:41

Life will show. Why ask if there was failure? :) the method of evaluation that does not focus (for example) on some over-capacity of the operator, this evaluation of quality parameters of its interaction with the world. There is a suspicion that it does not change enough for a long time, although when something changes at all.
Actually I'm not relaxed and I did not expect that it will. The first time this technology "issue" we have applied for 3.0 S++ but then it somehow resolved. It turned out that works S++ all soft and in extreme cases will just be less effective.
With ИСН3 was that it gives some potential for all without any distinction on sustainability desires. I looked at it and I really did not like. Not done.
Was quite funny, except for the fact that I introduced apparently in a state of some shock. I would prefer to continue without such excesses, i.e. I personally did not like the whole story...

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun Mar 25, 2012 13:44

Михаил_ wrote:ИСН3 now sold only to regular customers, I can ask "interview" email and possible refusal without explanation.
but on what criteria will determine a regular customer or not?
well, there are those who buys once a month, a week, or just after buying a certain number of artifacts?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 25, 2012 18:08

Well, there are clients whose offices I (исн3 sold not only evident through mm, as well as other products).
Ie remember them. Of course all this is subjective.
But it is the primary filter. Secondary myself.
The thing is that BJ and Panacea, algorithms which are in ИСН3 perfectly filtered all sorts of incorrect operator through the activation of his subconscious. Therefore, usually BJ all versions, despite the sometimes some chatter or other fun initial exploration, there are some users are absolutely safe.
But исн3 gives a powerful flow in any scenario, increasing operator. It turned out what you need to do that :) in the name of world peace :)
Usually just a stranger in a head will not come to buy a piece of glass 20 kg of weight for the money..... :)
But it turned out increasingly difficult, given the different secondary recommendations, and so on. So I didn't want to run into a situation of exclusion. I once Hwa. Don't like being distracted by the fiddling of non-standard situations.

Moon

Post by Moon » Tue Apr 03, 2012 15:39

Hello, Michael!
I want to know: is it possible to buy two ISS-3 the same person?
I really want a second purchase.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Apr 03, 2012 16:09

It is possible for you now have available.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 03, 2012 16:43

Restrictions per person (number Iim-s) - no.
There are limits per person :) I mean on the operator approach, more precisely on those occasions when it is not. In your case - it's all right, no objection.
The device, as already written Andrew, there are available. So it all depends on your desire.
As I understand it, the first - loved it :) :) :)

Moon

Post by Moon » Tue Apr 03, 2012 18:52

Thank you very much!Very glad that is in stock! Take it! Loved it!

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Mon Apr 16, 2012 13:02

I had 2 pieces ИСН2, they understood the "sad" fate :)
One took the grandmother, another mother. When are you take in hand.

Isn good option to attach to the technologies BJ those who do not want or can not wear bracelets in the form of bracelets.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 17, 2012 23:46

Well, Yes... isn s the sort of thing that these people are somehow very "put eyes" and then hands.
I love them, sorry can't do less.... I would love to do those исн3 price исн2, and those that исн2 price бж2.0, and the price исн3 would do something quite big :) but unfortunately it is not possible in any way due to the high cost of work and preparations. A cheaper way to do the same while maintaining consumer properties yet (but we are always working on improvements, though within 3D technology to improve there is not particularly much, but appearance plays a significant role as well, and the mass-size products, i.e. have we reached the ceiling and can extend only the range, releasing new 3D with other products roughly in the same price category).

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:46

Michael, as I recall the ISS's first versions were covered with a special natural material - the source of the signal 2.8 appears to be the same material used in older versions of BJ, and
in the HF console to the UK.
Judging by the fact that there are maps transfer BJ older versions of the glass isn does this mean that You were able to overcome the deficit of this substance without degrading qualities of the instrument.
and all the difference in the rigidity of the work?
perhaps this question has already been asked but not caught the eye, although I read the forum every day.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jul 16, 2012 13:45

The answer is simple, the main difference is the natural origin of the components in the "rarities" and realization of qualities 2.x with the help of their descriptions - the software for TO in modern versions. RF set-top box software is not implemented yet, at least commercially.

:) Different as chicken soup and bouillon cubes :) due to this, including (in addition to manual work and lack of materials) and the difference in price....... Although programmatically, the properties maybe adjusted in some improvement.

Sincerely, MAG.no

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Jul 16, 2012 14:59

thank you! the answer is very clear :) there is such a time - with the help of BJ the older versions, you can do a BJ 2.0
with a glass of isn this trick ride? preferably a few pieces BJ 2.0 full :) and can druzu for stabilizer.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon Jul 16, 2012 15:35

димыч wrote:using BJ older versions can be done BJ 2.0
with a glass of isn this trick ride
Using older versions can be done relatively speaking 2.0 L (and preferably only for themselves), because the engraving on the parts is only part of the charging system, however, can trigger the emergence of TO. About Sri do not understand, like using it as the same as with the older versions 2.x to do something with KO? Or with older versions of the bracelets isn of blank discs bungled? :) The second option is not exactly followed, because the Iim is a special program, not just the ball as a loaded 2.0. In the case of the first option, I think this is possible, but the mind must do a more complex operation than a simple encasing of the ball objects.

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Jul 16, 2012 16:00

want to use of isn to make a couple of bracelets 2.0 because it is done with the help of senior BJ :)
as it is clearly stated that Sri is a great BJ with their bells and whistles, why not try :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 16, 2012 17:27

it says clearly, but will not work. Other manufacturing technology.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jul 16, 2012 17:30

Depends for what purpose, when you need it to 2.0, then you can try, however do not forget that in Sri where is a link 2.x 2.0 in addition to the principle there are other programs TO, i.e. knows what a "default" hook if the principle of 2.0 is not to allocate mental. If 2.0 is not strictly necessary, something more substantial (compared to the 2.0 L, charged bracelet 2.5 or 2 others.x) the charge can be from 2.1 roller or charge roller Panacea and reprogram 2.9 also as a solution. By the way 2.9 with roller Panacea is much softer and balanced (closer to 2.0) than the same matrix, but a small "taste" Panacea still remains. While it is possible to try different and compare.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 16, 2012 19:21

just isn-Oh, and there's still a fullerene structure, in contrast to links, 2.5 - in deep bowl, and at a considerable depth...

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Fri Aug 03, 2012 23:14

Report on the first stay ИСН1 (the one pouring) on the desktop office all day, I had no one(!) tasks (coincidence is excluded because the area responsible and the task is always a lot of pours on me). Thank you Michael for the mini-vacation :) Time in vain did not lose, time just came in handy to finish a multi-day work (Michael know what).

In fairness, I note that on the same table has long been AD. Apparently they worked in pairs, each other will strengthen now. + in fact, the table has long been a U-sticker.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Thu Sep 27, 2012 17:25

I'm for the environment of use of the BZ technology with the purpose stated by Michael in the "Paradigm" for OM:
http://openmagic.org/ph/showthread.php?t=6
namely, "personal strength and health ... protection from unforeseen problems and protection in emergency situations" to "significantly reduce the distortionary impact of the city, of society on the person, regenerate the body and energy-information structures of" "under normal condition of the energy you do not have to hurt"

The problem I have with the most stubborn people – my parents (chicken eggs do not teach). They wear BJ little time. The reasons are many – and presses the band (Holy shit) and forgot to put on and will not go under a shirt sleeve and irritation on the hand and in the way when working at the table and was difficult to sleep etc. but most just forgot to wear.

And then I just now realize that the IIM is a "great BJ".

Can you use isn't as a Supplement to BJ that they can not wear, (parents are of 2.0 from 1 to 4, on hands and feet), but as the main BJ not to wear the bracelet(s)?

Of course, everyone let it be your isn. And of course, I compare the budget of isn-1 budget 2.0.

And may not ИСН1 and СК1М? I just clay bummed, will fill each bucket 12L. Or better isn? If the bet is СК1М, using, and IIM, and is passive, no modules, no language goals.

Is it possible to do without the bracelets, if there is or isn СК1М? Or yet even mandatory to wear at least mikrobasic beaded, treated with video-P, and translated to 2.9, well below the connection with the ISS at a distance was. Or this link can be established without a formal BJ?

Add another condition to the problem is to carry a Sri they of course will not. Next to him they are just for sleeping.

What to choose?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 27, 2012 18:00

Алекс С wrote:What to choose?
The proposed choices are not equal.......

IIM-1, and СК1М interacts with the Operator (more precisely in the case of the IIM-1 with its BZ) with "the outside of the cocoon", and BJ is the bracelet integrated into the cocoon, we compare the isn-1 and СК1М is also in General not correct - different objectives, different "point of application" and the drivers-algorithms, although all 3 options, to some extent, each other complementing cover, due to this, by the way they have and integration into a single system is improved, which is manifested in the management of the Mental Machine, and in the "external" addition of the capabilities of the Operator BJ, algorithms СК1М and additional washing processes BJ through isn-1.

Analogy: What do you think is better to load the bike into the truck, give order to the driver on the end of the route and wait for the "sooner or later, one way or another......." in General, to entrust the realization of the way an outside factor (the driver of the truck and algorithms in the World), or....... fill "your bike" (BZ) more high-quality fuel and hit the road, driving alone (algorithms of the subconscious)? It all depends on particular situations and the availability of knowledge on ways of implementing (their card at least).......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Thu Sep 27, 2012 18:50

Thank you, Mage.no!

However, I hasten to note that I do not choose between ISB and СК1М and between the Sri and СК1М in the narrow conditions of usethat , in fact, quite different.

Remind me narrow these terms:
1. The passive use mode.
2. The presence of the device in close proximity to only at night, during the day the removal.
3. The lack of body BJ any versions.
4. Application - health, strength, good luck, safety.

In this scenario (of passive use) both devices is not revealed in full, will be used in part to guide by the principle "water wears away the stone".

In the direction of the ISS says that he is ready for BJ and passive use. Aside СК1М - remote operation and power 12литровой homemade, and also, as I understand it (possibly incorrectly) that BJ to wear to the effectiveness of optional.

Comparison devices, which give You, it is more for active users.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 27, 2012 19:30

Each of the devices initially their tasks (even when active, though passive use), IIM-1 additionally energizes the processes BJ, СК1М - implements "natural algorithms", among which can be used and washing processes of the Operator, but (again analogy) isn-1 - straight hose with "fuel" to the BZ Operator (gas station), and СК1М for example, the same "truck", which of course can sometimes drain a little fuel, but it is likely opportunities will be smaller (truck to drive, too, will waste fuel). Although the microscope can hammer nails, and why not? Just try to understand the processes and issues You have will disappear....... no wonder that it is implemented in different products.
As for the 1-2-3-4, try again peruse the Forum.......
1. Task ISB-1 - washing the BZ Operator СК1М - implementation of "natural algorithms", activity in the mental management of these processes, passivity - in automatic control by these same processes, no more and no less......
2. The only difference in the "number of available channels" through direct contact (direct) and remote (indirectly).
3. BJ in this aspect is desirable because it will better channel (additional resonances - all products contain "link BJ").
If the commercial version creates additional communication via KO, it БЖ1.0 effectively interacts by direct contact.
4. When implementing the specified list using different algorithms, or you can manage the priorities or it will make the subconscious as required and its value system (priority system), and his purpose may not coincide with Yours.
One does not replace, at least actively, at least passively, but partially in varying degrees, maybe.......
If you look and try to understand the answers to these questions already on the Forum.

Sincerely, MAG.no <

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Fri Sep 28, 2012 0:01

MAG.noThanks for the detailed answer, but still, if possible, could You give your vision of the answer to my only and direct question: isn-1 or СК1М provided 1-2-3-4.

Give it maximum obeslisk. The Director of the house of pensioners will establish the site of public procurement order for 500 of the same artifacts for their Pets and asks my question. What do you say?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Sep 28, 2012 0:30

Well, set a direct the only important issue, implying a direct unambiguous answer.......
In principle, all the previous questions I answered above is full, you just need to understand not with particulars, but with the essence.
One other not fully substitute each good in their own way.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Fri Sep 28, 2012 0:34

MAG.No, the question is - what to choose.

How would would You personally, if it was in incredible condition 1-2-3-4 when choosing an artifact for the unknown pensioner who is not in the subject.