New product of isn-1 is a modification of the BZ.

Воффка
Re: a New product of isn-1 is a modification of the BZ.

Post by Воффка » Thu Jan 26, 2012 19:41

Михаил_ wrote:In principle, we can use the same blank to make extremely powerful stoppage (as long as they are clean).
For objects on a continental scale? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 26, 2012 20:56

the fact is that there are individuals who disk brake magic "on the job" is not enough... at least they think so. And the work is not tied to a rigid energoautomatyka in the truest sense of the word, and connected with the finances... that in some way one and the same.
In addition, I received feedback from Basil, which has long had at its disposal the disk brake magic, but got the cube stoppage at its disposal only relatively recently that the presence of this device on the table clearly influenced the course of several telephone conversations and other contacts of his.
So I admit that massive (even more massive) object would make sense
True, I still take the timeout.
Possibly with ISB-3 will be released ambush. I was told bad news, let's see how events will develop. While in the process of making want too much money :) I don't like it, will resolve this issue.
While we have one pre-order, which I am going to work out anyway, and then we'll see.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:35

events with Sri-3 are as follows:
1. I have the first sample of a full-scale исн3. It was time ... doesn't matter. much more powerful than expected.
2. also increased the cost of production, to negotiate a compromise failed.
in connection with PP1-2 the final product will be more expensive for everyone except the one man who had long before....
3. soon, we'll charge for 1 copy in the office and I'll post a photo of your personal instance.
4. at the moment we are ready to release a few pieces of these products (brought 10 sets of blanks 2 already and maybe a few more flee for domestic consumers). Shipping a new batch of workpieces takes 6-8 months, i.e., possible disruptions in availability of this product. Keep a lot of blanks in the proc - not economically profitable (they are terribly expensive and massive, plus a lot of places are).
on the power of the product compared with the large stabilizer, although the algorithms are of course different. In view of the availability of charging panacea - исн3 flexible, programmable product.

The final cost of the product will be 127т.
production time - up to 2 weeks (if it turns out that there is no free prepared sample). instance out of the office most likely will not be sold.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Mar 03, 2012 19:30

Isn 3 can be seen in our office.
Photos will do on Monday.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sat Mar 03, 2012 19:44

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Sri 3 can be seen in our office.
Photos will do on Monday.
how does that feel? not started full :D :ap :lol:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Mar 05, 2012 14:16

Size 20x20 cm, Weight 20 kg.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Mon Mar 05, 2012 14:18

beauty and power!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Mar 05, 2012 17:31

АКВО wrote:beauty and power!

The power of Yes,and beauty .When viewed from above or the side it looks even more beautiful,the whole structure is visible.Well, for power ,somewhere 3-4 IIM-ки2.At first glance.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Mon Mar 05, 2012 18:40

a powerful thing
even the photo is very feel :wiz

I think the picture on the Desk to put
she's in the office? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 21:20

I'd say there are 30-40 not lying (ISB-2) :)
Actually only the lateral structures attached to the corners are not empty, just 8 identical pieces of Iim-2 only more seasoned panacea. Well, Central region ....

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Mon Mar 05, 2012 23:33

a real bomb! :)

that would be more the size of a flash drive with the same capacity, and even stronger... :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Mar 05, 2012 23:37

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Size of 20 x 20 cm Weight 20 kg.
The size of the weight? :shock: Here and density ... information. :wiz

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Mon Mar 05, 2012 23:46

bofara wrote:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:Size of 20 x 20 cm Weight 20 kg.
The size of the weight? :shock: Here and density ... information. :wiz
Yes... It's on Andrei's isn worked, toe to finish :)

Белый Камень

Post by Белый Камень » Tue Mar 06, 2012 0:15

8 litre glass, which is more than two times the density of water, so weighing should :)

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Tue Mar 06, 2012 0:19

from photo really mind buzzing :roll:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 06, 2012 0:21

with weight all right - it's very heavy, well that of two halves.

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:29

Thank you for any format for your desktop :o

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:06

glass isn-3 consists of two halves (200х200х100 thick).
We will release a limited edition of OBSM. :)
(Very Large Stop Magic) in the amount of ONE half ИСН3, i.e. it will not be a cube, and a flat sort of thing, for installation on vertically or horizontally (to taste).
Will cost 50t.
Soon one pieces :) show up at the office (two weeks really think).
If there is a wish to leave the preliminary application.
Yes. We are in this product strengthen the filling density of the glass shapes to nearly the limit - working on the new technology of printing with the use of maximum available features 3D glass printing :)

In addition, under ИСН3, or at the most stop the magic will be in the form of individual products to made-to-order stand of natural stone, illuminated by powerful LEDs. Such a stand will significantly improve the decorative appearance исн3 in the office or at home and give him some space view :) and increase power due to the noise light flows. Probably will cost too 50, delivery time 1-2 months approximately. Appears first in the office - take a photo or (perhaps a better idea give) video.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:07

Yes, the stone promised coil. LEDs, as I understand it -- a particularly powerful a-La W, a lot. To clarify.

Василий

Post by Василий » Wed Mar 21, 2012 23:42

So...
A little about ИСН3...
Be careful out there - I and office floor still in a state of full Oh...tion...

In short. Lived on my Desk in the office before ИСН3, but the version is smaller and simpler. Then his appearance went relatively smoothly, just quietly flooded business, the transaction entered in the stable direction and everything went well.
Then colleagues in the office started asking questions like "sho TSE take", I answered honestly that this artifact grants wishes. Then under him began to rise the hill notes, with wishes fulfilled with a fairly high speed (in average month) and notes began to become more and more. Went even claims like "well, Yes, sold the apartment, which before that two years couldn't sell, well sold purely by chance - the neighbor in the next seat on the plane, but after I wrote the amount of the transaction is slightly higher :)".

Then one colleague decided to buy yourself your own ИСН3.
It all started with the fact that when he did the first half, we had a slight shock. On my team specifically traversed, we are a bit shocked, but figured out how to turn the situation in our party, and in parallel start other interesting processes. Then when did the second half of the event turned sharply in our direction, and we have already started to think how to dispose of new possibilities.

And today brought that bomb to the office and then all hell broke loose! Omitting the details (too confidential) - never in my life even so not pearls, and everyone who sits in this office, people on the ears, nobody can understand what's going on, from dramatically developing events and opening prospects for people blows my mind...

In General, "I figeyu, expensive edition"... :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Mar 21, 2012 23:57

Василий wrote:never in my life so peyreleau
What is felt on a physical level? :wiz

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:39

as far as I know = I mean "rushing" on real events, behavior indirectly involved people, and so on.
Ie it's not about the feel of the device.
On the other hand make allowance for the fact that there are TWO исн3 on the nearby tables now. And it really strengthens each other.
And another discount that use operators (there is only Basil still at,AD,AC,AK S++ 3.0, 2.6, 2.7, panacea pendant and so even small things list on the page).
Yes, as far as I heard, the effect is really noticeably since of the order yet published its "halves" (each about a day, if the car is free, where done).
I.e. "print" mode, began to show the facts to influence people and events from semi-finished device. It is really so.
But the "brightness" of what is happening undoubtedly associated not only with исн3 (twice, though on different operators), but also on the operators, their capabilities and other products, plus the fact that many processes have the same Basil, as far as I know, running in the sense of reluctance first year.
That is, events in the General trend.
I wrote it all then the people wrote that "bought исн3 not rushing". It's all the same individually.
There they have a team abortifacient :) without this life-active for ears. Here are their two исн3 and flooded :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:44

And on a physical level, many исн3 from the first hours there is an overload.

Yes. Before I forget.
Soon we will introduce on the glass of the halves of ISS-3 MARKER showing their correct mutual position.
Meantime, yet, it is IMPORTANT to put one half over the other. There are two provisions - one "fullerene" C60 inside the whole forms a three-dimensional image from the two halves, while the other is not (the wrong position).
In the wrong position in a certain radius from the device is not comfortable due to the fault of the ball fullerene on the verge of the horizon.
Visually the correct position is easily determined (all 5-6 granici on the axis of articulation of the upper and lower halves thus form a whole picture).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:25

Well, let's just say.... A CHANGE in policy sale ИСН3.
At the moment this only applies to this product (apparently in the future the same policy will be for U2-U4, the system Джинн1 and Стабилизатор2).
ИСН3 now sold only to regular customers, I can ask "interview" email and possible refusal without explanation.
At the moment I had to withdraw one of the devices. I would like to bring to this (it is not the first case in history when the initiative to curb the use coming from me), so I will continue to insist to know a little bit more than just the fact that someone ordered the device.
I ask everyone to treat with understanding and in the event of failure including. It's not my whim, and possible failure not a sign of discrimination. Question first of all in the safe use and that it did not create the causal problems for the operator or people around him.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:42

Михаил_ wrote:ИСН3 now sold only to regular customers, I can ask "interview" email and possible refusal without explanation.
and re-interviewed, with a negative result, for example, in a year you can?
(forbidden fruit is the sweetest)