The difference between the versions 2.7 and 2.8

Цигун
Re: Difference between versions 2.7 and 2.8

Post by Цигун » Wed Nov 15, 2017 0:14

Михаил_ wrote: gymnastics Hermes for example ? efficiently and "bold" ?
The beginner will be hard, and if more urban dwellers are socially active, then abandoned. As I recall there long time practice to have any significant results. In my opinion if you want to pump up the "tip", there is the desire and ability, you should look into Kundalini yoga. This is an interesting option for a beginner, since the result get immediately, all classes are easy, you can study YouTube and not bother with an instructor, it is socially oriented, there will be a very positive social effects if you to focus. The emphasis on the 3 chakras, Muladhara, manipura, ajna. In fact, Kundalini yoga for a beginner is the sublimation of sexual energy to the ajna and accumulate it there. "Adult" practices specially wear turbans, and we and Europe white hats to save the acquired energy, brooches with stones mold on turbans, to further accumulated. Again, it is very interesting only for beginners because of the fast results, more precisely instant.

Кона

Post by Кона » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:06

A lot of all sorts of yogis engaged, and went on Kundalini. A dual impression - like instructor a few zombies, immersed in their own world. For example, Masha Kalinina (miss USSR ' 88) very much of it left, always in white turbans, Yes, but somewhat inadequate. Although raised in this yoga, travels the world, running training sessions.

I would advise yoga 23 - hardware inside very quickly grows. Video Sid much sequence detail.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Nov 15, 2017 13:36

Астероид wrote:Forgot to remove the bracelet 2.81 for the night - before tried it a little bit. In the morning, lack of energy and only now is more or less restored.
Not decay, the overload of energy.)) You need to ashurite in the morning charging and all.

Цигун

Post by Цигун » Wed Nov 15, 2017 13:59

Кона wrote:a Lot of all sorts of yogis engaged, and went on Kundalini. A dual impression - like instructor a few zombies, immersed in their own world. For example, Masha Kalinina (miss USSR ' 88) very much of it left, always in white turbans, Yes, but somewhat inadequate. Although raised in this yoga, travels the world, running training sessions.

I would advise yoga 23 - hardware inside very quickly grows. Video Sid much sequence detail.
All you say is true about zombies. In fact, there is a ritual part of the Kriya will not work as a result of a powerful egregore, which achieved rapid, very bright results. To take makes no sense, but a novice would be useful to learn how to drive the energy up, quickly raise energostatus feel a connection with the world through work with the body. Well, having BJ to zasobiralsya will not work, especially if it's "not yours". And the example you have is correct, this is yoga for the rich, promotes rapid development.

Кона

Post by Кона » Wed Nov 15, 2017 15:04

If the challenge is to catch up with more up, do the long static from the overvoltage, then the inverted poses.
If you want more fun, then the power of Vinyasa with the same lingering inverted asanas at the end. Everything in the body is caught up, merge in the head.

There are also more radical methods - the so-called "casting technology" - white light, the lights is guaranteed, our 3D world is starting to melt.. But without an instructor is not advised.

Цигун

Post by Цигун » Wed Nov 15, 2017 20:01

Кона wrote:If the challenge is to catch up with more up, do the long static from the overvoltage, then the inverted poses.
If you want more fun, then the power of Vinyasa with the same lingering inverted asanas at the end. Everything in the body is caught up, merge in the head.

There are also more radical methods - the so-called "casting technology" - white light, the lights is guaranteed, our 3D world is starting to melt.. But without an instructor is not advised.
That's it. Overvoltage, prolonged inverted poses. You need years of practice for that.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 16, 2017 0:36

And here the theme? the theme is the difference between the 2.7/2.8, GG (gymnastics Hermes) was recommended by me as vyravnivatelno tool in the addictive mode 2.8 in the best of their ability easily makes everyone, to some degree or another, just will be slightly different efficiency, but the effect will always be, discuss it, forgive, not be. GG encouraged each other and many forum users have practiced and practiced with 2009, since the old forum OM, no one was stating that it "does not work" or other talking about the inapplicability of such a recommendation. Yoga is not relevant. NCH raise and evenly spreads the cocoon. Discussion of the pros and cons of yoga schools (I am never their supporter was not, although I know people who benefited in terms of implementation in the MSC than it would be without it), ask in another place to discuss. Thank you.

Цигун

Post by Цигун » Thu Nov 16, 2017 20:49

Okay okay. That away from you. Nobody was going to debate here multi-page to open, just to share some of that useful. And on account of GG then you need a website Your correct info, it says that the first results will be in six months, I would agree with that, but to intervene in the chronology will not, especially to open the debate on this issue. If anyone would like, ask me.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 17, 2017 18:48

You just appeared on the forum (7th message), why bring themselves to such authority ? :)
Better to not ask You, and those who have been here or on my forum and has both the message history and living history, understandable and known to many. We're a lot of each other for 8 years and know the forum and personally. I never claimed that saying something is absolutely true, but experience mnogih, repeated and proven over the years - he claims, not my personal, General. So often I prefer to speak out themselves friends, this experience has, in their collective experience and will be averaged version of the desired information.
Everyone is all different, and will never be anybody quite accurate repeating of another person.
I admit that You may have great personal experience on these issues, but it would be possible sovershenno different if it was against the use of other techniques and products in their context. Because it is always a combination of factors.

In this particular case, collective experience, we can say that the effects on alignment for a person will come quickly ( meaning no effects on HS and actually benefit from it, and the fact that now the person is necessary).

Цигун

Post by Цигун » Mon Nov 20, 2017 22:52

Михаил_ wrote: and the fact that now the person is necessary).
This is an interesting point. Our wishes very often do not coincide with our possibilities and even more needs. Needs generally tiny, possible a little more, but want to know who has what. It's like flyers in the office - "select only two conditions: fast, cheap, high quality". So here, desire are limited by the capabilities and opportunities needs. I don't want to get into the frame. Said say, there's never a right time, makes no sense to wait. Very interested in Your opinion on these theses.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Sun Jan 07, 2018 21:17

The periodic use of self-made bracelet 2.81 for a couple of hours has led to the fact that the effect of Overdrive deployment and recovery of energy almost completely gone.
With high probability I think that some of the internal created during two very serious operations units to obtain energy of the upper chakras, well, not completely gone, but greatly reduced/decreased.
From the obvious - was to see more dreams that I can remember. And first slept for more than about three weeks. Now the duration of sleep was less than before the first use of the bracelet 2.81

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:09

A good example tidy (no frills) use 2.81
I remember when I got only the first 2.5 and 2.6, my friend I mastered them on weekends, to cocoon and used to make possible (not mandatory) chatter in work processes, and already then began to use it constantly. And those versions were weaker snaaaaaaaake modern :)