Some folding history.

Сергей Битков
Re: Some folding history.

Post by Сергей Битков » Fri Jan 30, 2015 16:12

Long thought to write or not. Write I'm sorry for ......
That was clear about. Live in Mariupol, and in my birthday it happened.
I have all openocean(matrices), apartment, cottage,(also under attack) the machine is everything.
And besides the machine did not hurt. departure ashtrays from rear doors and squeezed out the rear window.
no holes, although the explosion was 8 meters away from her. Whew!!
Michael!! Thank you!!!

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Jan 30, 2015 22:53

Hmm, impressive!!!! :ay

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:34

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Just read a stunning news to me and was shocked.The famous shroud of Turin on display in Piedmont. :D :D :D :D :D Definitely going!!! She is waiting for me!!! The last 2 years I asked Jesus to help me get to the shroud. And the shroud exhibit once 20-40 years. The last time it was shown in 2010. But I couldn't get to her. :? What has helped you do not know - AMB, PC+,front room super, Pandora,2 photos of Jesus that hang in my house. In the photo the face of Jesus during his lifetime,made from the shroud of Turin. Handsome one more!An amazing face. :aa
A little bit about yourself. My head was all right. To religion are irrelevant. By profession a historian.In 2000, after the beginning of meditation sessions began to receive special signs from Jesus. He appeared to me in dreams several times and gave advice. How to write about it.
Michael if you can scan the shroud.Likewise, Jesus has been a powerful broadcast of energy from the strange object, making managed to materialize their desires in 1 minute.Might be able to learn some secrets.
Now to fall asleep with delight! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:00

What is the shroud?

p.s. Sure they say, "to each his own"...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:15

Артем север wrote:What is the shroud?

p.s. Sure they say, "to each his own"...
Wikipedia!!!! https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D2%F3%F0 ... D%E8%F6%E0

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:24

ММ wrote:Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Just read a stunning news to me and was shocked.The famous shroud of Turin on display in Piedmont. :D :D :D :D :D Definitely going!!! She is waiting for me!!! The last 2 years I asked Jesus to help me get to the shroud. And the shroud exhibit once 20-40 years. The last time it was shown in 2010. But I couldn't get to her. :? What has helped you do not know - AMB, PC+,front room super, Pandora,2 photos of Jesus that hang in my house. In the photo the face of Jesus during his lifetime,made from the shroud of Turin. Handsome one more!An amazing face. :aa
A little bit about yourself. My head was all right. To religion are irrelevant. By profession a historian.In 2000, after the beginning of meditation sessions began to receive special signs from Jesus. He appeared to me in dreams several times and gave advice. How to write about it.
Michael if you can scan the shroud.Likewise, Jesus has been a powerful broadcast of energy from the strange object, making managed to materialize their desires in 1 minute.Might be able to learn some secrets.
Now to fall asleep with delight! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Around this person too many lies. In the sense that real events and a real person too efficiently draped new versions and stories at all and then rewrote it all.
I don't need to scan what he's suffered. You don't have to know some secrets :) Everything you need is already in front of me :)
As for the above-mentioned historical subject - I think that certain circles of control use it for serious manipulation events and therefore occasionally put up somewhere. This of course does not affect the artifact and its possible impact on You or anyone else.
I want to note that because quite often a new version of history prisalivajut "image", I would always first try to contact direct but indirect link. T/e/ not "the one who there is depicted" and "the one who really is behind the events that formed the basis of data histories" for example.<

Аксинья

Post by Аксинья » Sun Jun 07, 2015 15:41

Hello everybody. Purchased a copy of 2.1. Question - need to remove the sticker and stick on the object for 2 days or can be put in a bag with a card on which is pasted a hologram? or something else? 2.2 wear the bracelet for about a month. Alternately -day, night leg (right). Aggravated sinusitis.drawn-out process. include modules -tablet,regeneration.The feeling that I would have a couple of bracelets or I will take the broadcast. When broadcasts start? a good event for me occurred. One lady owed me a small sum of money for its service(it is extremely necessary). All breakfasts fed. On Friday at visa, the money came. Guess from whom? like nowhere to wait. Yesterday the Madam calls and says confused addressee. wanted to do to another person, and sent to you. Thank you. Please answer about the copy. Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 07, 2015 21:40

1. the sticker should be pasted on the subject for 2 days.
2. because you can, and homemade products to increase the capacity (cure for example)
3. you can start with the base 2.2 - just slot the group itself 2.2 - free, and, by default, included in all of the slots thereof. the minimum cost per month.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 07, 2015 21:43

About the return of long - funny :)

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:35

my story is also interesting) at my old job on the Windows and the panels wrote the matrix a panacea, at first everything seemed to work,then changed management and everything went downhill, I stopped paying salary, I calculated, before going on to the matrix of two modules:the passage of air and the movement of spiders to people who have stayed there found a job where the pay for work,and I would have paid the money. the last 2 weeks, I learned that after me every week, wrote a statement on calculation of 2 people. but the funny thing was about the calculation,when leaving not give you a dime, and here are our receive the money for March and I get a call that I got, come and my boss with bulging eyes tells me that's a miracle that I have given money only I of all rasschitalsya, others do not give even employees that all money paid. these are the miracles))) I will work on, because it's funny and interesting and useful))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 09, 2015 21:09

Although this is probably the topic of AMB, but you can here. Girl one said that the 2.2 OS+ "doesn't feel quite" and even referred to some tetangco Sensio and so on. In General, requested an upgrade for AMB (and freeloading). I tactfully said nothing and the exception was made because well, it's not a shop in fact the case, the girl friend of my friends and loved ones bracelet received as a gift, as I understand it, and so on. Well I her that.... reloaded....
That is until he was with me (day) she was fired from an old job (she was hesitant to say goodbye, as I understand it, alone) and started it moving.... a further highly dependent on its ability to get out of this favor and do not impede change. But she's a little, I realized, was overwhelming.
I mean that:
- 2.2 and AMB are very different (and if someone does not feel it does not mean that it is not rushing)
with AMB you have to be ready for radical change, although they do not all, I recently just remembered that a friend which has a year - zero change, even though she feels fine AMB.
- afraid of their desires in the style of "doctor, give me tablets from greed and more!!!" :) because whenever you go a strong trend for change already figure down, there is inertia of motion.

This is actually a positive story, but it is still only at the beginning, and maybe it should have been (a girl) in my life, but I recommend to be careful all the same in all:) within reasonable limits, of course.

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Jun 09, 2015 23:51

Yeah, and I have here the AMB 4 PCs. already in March 2014, i.e. 15 months. The result is deplorable and finely. :? Nothing at all. Zero. Anyone online mode and there is no trace. Even the chattering in terror running away from me. :) It was fun to watch. Now all the boredom.Apparently so will die having achieved nothing in this life. :cry:

Аксинья

Post by Аксинья » Wed Jun 10, 2015 0:34

All forum Good evening. I wear a bracelet 2.2 a little over a month. Feels - without power-cuts . Sleep....Sleep.. sleep. the cat with me. 5 days ago has generated numbers on P-0.5. Bring not wear , sleep on it, to wear uncomfortable, to have several times a day to change all the time to shift from pocket to pocket forget. Cuts even more. Began some strange calls. And from such people I don't know what to think. People public, via television show. Call is a female voice calls my name and asks me a question. I: - excuse me - are unable to identify you. She said in reply-( this is Natalya Fat which writer and psychologist. excuse me wrong, I don't know how your phone got into my base.) So . And calls and more. Now as soon as free time read the forum. I want to say that synchronisme I always. wandering -often. recently in the subway could not have a China-town to leave. No I left,but will still be on this station. Then I raise my head to the top and say, all right,all right , I'm going home. And all -the road is open :). Here are the pies , Try the panacea Lite. Not before?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:37

MM, do not chase other people's results, don't want to live someone else's life because your life is so interesting and would not start. Love yourself, find yourself, start to praise yourself for every small achievement and not compare it with the achievements of other people. Your achievement is most important.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Thu Jun 11, 2015 14:26

the subway was a China-town to leave. No I left,but will still be on this station.
To put it in a piggy Bank next to anomalies with the case when a man got on the train at Polezhaevskaya, and went to Kiev (and for the 1st stage).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 12, 2015 22:45

Yes, it is clearly reminded here of the case of my relative.... there was a panacea, then, in the form of bracelets.
Aksinya, the first jolt of products, unfortunately, not continue forever :) then everything goes on smooth direct effects are, but not as "entertaining" :) it is very simply explained - people at the beginning of the use of shaking and some of his sleeping features start spontaneously (t/e/ not very manageable) to Wake up. It is usually modulated by some unconscious or poluosoznannye thoughts/desires/feelings and sometimes it turns out kind of amazing what the hell's going on. Then all stabiliziruemost.

Аксинья

Post by Аксинья » Sat Jun 13, 2015 22:30

Well, Yes. And my husband stopped to eat sugar. although he did not in the subject. Says don't want. Loaded beads of amber(real) copy of the 2.1. Charged 2 days .Wearing as a bracelet,took place day, the next day headache is not typical for me. Removed. Now toshirou. It turned out that 2.2+ is a lot smoother than 2.1. Who in the subject of the right water throw links . bc Not found the topic of the food chain. I have a few years to defend the water with shungite, and now my washer is and the circle +ASD. And the water is different . I have a cat when I drink water from a Cup , begins to push me. Well ,like, you know , in a mug yummy drink. Pour :) . She(the cat) bracelets I have now. Played .

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:32

Аксинья wrote:Who is the topic right water throw links . bc Not found the topic of the food chain.
viewforum.php?f=44

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:29

The husband likely would You him to "novonite" slightly, according to the described processes You have occur quite rapidly, related people are very connected energetically, and with such "Energocontract" many preferences are changing in nutrition, this course is. In a sense, it is the understanding that something is impossible/not go.
Cats and dogs I was loading collars :) the dogs strove to devour BJ...

Аксинья

Post by Аксинья » Tue Jun 16, 2015 0:40

Vladmoskva thank you.

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Tue Jun 30, 2015 21:43

Today was work, work security. Was a call on a protected object, all checked-the reason for the line tool, I'm going to service the car at the car on the ground lies my bracelet (agate bracelet), I picked it up and put it in my pocket, partner pedhazur me-well type your bracelet is lost. The prelude I bought in the store, agate beads, cut into 2 bracelets and loaded BJ 3.0 normal one on the leg under the sock, the second one in my pocket when I'm at work. The meaning of them I now have 3!!! :roll: At the time I thought probably fell as that of the inner pocket, but not bent down at the car. All 3 identical black agate beads, the difference being that my black line, and is found on a white line(like they do in the store). On the forum I read that can type counterparts in parallel realities of the type to throw things, could any teleporting worked, maybe someone lost a bracelet. More questions. :roll: Although when left for some reason, my eyes fell on the place where he lay "the new bracelet". Hence the question, what do I do with it? To wear (while on hand dressed), or clear across the track from BJ 1.0? Although yesterday the ceiling the whole evening was painted with matrix alpha panoceania and walls (do in their home space corridor and bathroom with WC) a little more left, maybe the stabilizer is started (flooded only basic matrix to it on the selected tray). We'll see, these are the things I have. So I bracelet do? Wear?
Yeah took a closer look, found the bracelet is slightly smaller beads, almost not noticeable at first glance. And one to one. And I wonder if it's like my double gave me a bracelet and if he charged, I wonder what it version? :roll:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 13:19

Yes :) here You are faced with such anomalies :) I recommend, once You have them in 3.0, this one is also in three zero recharge, to order :)

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Wed Jul 01, 2015 19:52

Yes, it is logical to do so, but later when more free will. Thank you.

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Fri Jul 10, 2015 20:33

Made from the third bracelet OZ Lite 2 days ago. Wear on the left leg.

Мишико

Post by Мишико » Tue Jul 14, 2015 20:04

Not a story, just in case.

Not worn BJ three months. Like as not it was necessary or something. Recently caught myself thinking that all is somehow not so: routine sucks, nothing pleases, everything is kind of flat and boring. As something dead, passive income is falling slowly but surely. Revenues do not cover costs. In short, *oops.

I remembered suddenly about the BJ, put on hands and feet your entire Arsenal (2.2, 2.2 OS+ Genome). Launched a program OpenMagic and his portrait is foolish to stick a Special tool and a Panacea for all options. The middle of the night Wake up with headaches and feeling what is in the oven put: crisp air, breathing hard. Remove all the BJ, but I give the noodle a mental installation "normalize the condition of the body". Wake up in the morning with a clear feeling that have the entire apartment to seal the matrices a Panacea for a start. The condition of the body has changed dramatically compared to the previous few weeks. Fresh, vigorous, assembled. Head is light, no dark thoughts, ready for new challenges. Feel like born again.

Sit down at the laptop to work and the first thing they see - the message from his friend, which helped with her project absolutely free of charge. Requests the payment details of my alleged "services". The General feeling is like going from the dark side of the light.

Perhaps it is just coincidence, but I don't believe in chance.