Some folding history.

АндрейКо
Re: Some folding history.

Post by АндрейКо » Mon Apr 25, 2016 19:25

I filled a plastic cap composition: clay for SK + epoxy, a little PVA and paper with the digital Panacea.
Turned out a small device. (metal of course).
a diameter of about 5 cm thickness 1 cm

Gave a couple of these devices wife...
On business it was necessary to go to court. At the entrance stopped and asked to show these two caps :)
The question is what the wife said, "Just the thing :) "
Studied for 30 seconds, then gave up and conceded.

All this is certainly strange, although it is possible:
1. clay such (as metal...)
2. see the layered structure of this cap (PVA, clay, microbubbles above are visible as another layer...)

кирагуиту

Post by кирагуиту » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:11

All good health! I think here throw. In General 2 days wear probes 3.0 on hand, one 2.6 on the leg, one 1.0 and one 2.1. 1.0 more than a year, there is a matrix a panacea. In General, yesterday I went to bed,respectively dark,eyes closed. Include "28 lives", "color dreams"....all of a sudden blow to the area of the brainstem, something darker than the darkness in the room with my eyes closed. Real sparks from the eyes and shoulders was gone. Here I have "gunpowder" a little not damp. bc What was it,huh? Someone is banging or something still drum?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 27, 2016 13:31

well, it's like "I got my bike, yesterday flew to another city by plane, and then a runny nose sharply happened and throat ache, what do you think about the shampoo heald-and-after" :)
well, put on the probes that does not mean that the condition 3.0 once caught.
So called modules (which 3.0 does not have a relationship by the way, the only panacea/1.0/2.6)
there is something osutils in the skull (what exactly a lot of options up to the demolition of a block or attack), things are in fact little related to each other and apart from the side a little as though detected (well, except that a professional session with someone who can understand, but something so small haha Yes....).
And so a million options from the inner to the outer proletaria, score recommend. If the external is designed for FEAR as a reaction. The world is diverse and amazing :) it is very different....

другой

Post by другой » Wed Apr 27, 2016 14:17

Michael, the Council adopted, in principle, not tickled. This was already after about 1 week of wearing БЖ1.0. Only then it was more than a and around the perimeter of the head. But not so significantly. Thanks for the reply. :)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Apr 27, 2016 17:54

I have to work today this was the case :shock:

Came after lunch, began to prepare a response to the order, cooked - looking, and the order no.
Went to the manual to figure out where my homework went....
It turned out that I still have it neraspisannyy....
While I painted, and a temporary glitch ended :)

(the unique order - intervals - calculate by analogy couldn't...)
in the history of the order too, everything went smoothly and beautifully - there are no records that it was painted and set aside...

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Wed Apr 27, 2016 22:16

andreyko-this is not a glitch :) Time is not linear.In the here and now(the dot force), there are many periods of time and past,present and future.You used a period of time,which only had come :) We often do not consciously change our present through the past working of the force point(the present) similarly, you can create your own using the future.Although it was a provisional name:the past,the future-all are one and converge at the point of power(current)from this point we are forming our reality.But it's all very pared down written.Generally it's just the mind wonders its capabilities :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 27, 2016 23:25

Time is not linear, but has sustained cuts, so really not so simple and simplified the sequence of events (on a segment-like linearity) is still the place to be.
Another thing is that there are a lot of additional, starting from the perception of close Parallels and bonding with them and ending with quantum reconstructions of reality (sometimes not in our application of force at all).
Several times I watched straight "retracts" into the past with me personally (on the watch). Like many other funny.
The same moon (I brought a movie, Yes?) a good example of combining different branches, for example (as the most adequate explanation of what was there).

Строитель

Post by Строитель » Thu Jun 02, 2016 22:07

All your household figured bracelets.
And here's what happened:
Bought 3 БЖ2.2 ° C+,one, and 2 had had 2 children and 1 wife. Links just it was enough.
Plus his wife Gene. In the apartment of the pan-House.
Son flooded into the garden next week! Put him instead of the boy to tell a verse at the kindergarten party, and we stupidly in the evening caught the teacher, lectured verse on which was written the name of another boy and said that instead of the verse will be read to our son! The son did not disappoint and at the matinee told a verse without hesitation and clearly. We then asked the teacher how so, the boy prepared plenty of times before participated in such events and you pushed!!! And she said, "well, it really all turned out well!" And away we go, congratulations to the Director, drawings on urban competitions, articles in national competitions - 1 completely and 2nd place. He walks like a polished orange! And then said that the bracelet in the garden don't really want to wear because the other kids are playing with the bracelet.....
The older daughter, in elementary school. The situation with his brother is very hurt. We all ears buzz, saying that they have no such contests. Wife accidentally talked with the teachers and they did the same for all sorts of competitions. And what do you think? Three first and two second places!!!! Daughter is very happy, a little more not set, peace and harmony!!!!
And the wife especially does not believe, thinks it's just a piece of wood. Although wearing them regularly for 3 months. And that is strange, no one she about the bracelets or what not asks, as if they were not in her arms. It's her own words. And here this morning, he went to meet his old friend - healer. Looking at her aura she said that such a beautiful and harmonious aura she had when there was none, and when in contact with her, as if in the Himalayas visited!!! And bracelets the energy in the cocoon is very correct spin!
Wife an easy out, because I do not believe in it and feel like the African woman who hung with wooden bangles to complete. That said, and while they don't survive, and live with fatal diseases such as AIDS for centuries and no one thinks why? The wife in the evening said that now believe. Well I told her on this occasion recalled the situation with children, i.e. cemented or made test!!!!!
Yes, and I worked out that my 2.2 OS+ will Remain with her!
That's the story.
Thank you!<

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Thu Jun 02, 2016 22:30

Yeah, interesting story :) Your 2.2 as I gave to my wife to wear during a severe cold 5 months ago, so it is with the times and goes with him and sleeps, I say if you feel that he is helping you carry on the return don't hesitate to say why he liked her so...! We got that it went smoothly for her :)

Строитель

Post by Строитель » Fri Jun 03, 2016 17:47

Yes, I forgot that then everything else, the daughter with her Grandmother in St. Petersburg for 4 days left to paint Landscapes Krasnosel!!!!!! She loved it. And Grandma really! And the result is remarkable! Though on his feet as much as 15 hours a day, but still very satisfied! (my Grandmother map 2.2 OS+) And the local very much discussed that the weather not that fortunate and incredibly lucky!!! Not a drop of rain, variable cloud but mostly Sun.
And all this positive, even despite the fact that on arrival at the station to send Grandma fell out of their case and broke the display! But this is my rattle was :oops: I say so on edge was because the organizer of this trip was late, and the phone is not answered. :ap And when she appeared, her phone started to dial. I swear I'm not lying!!! She stood next to me, I asked to check her phone and he was not active, display not working. She turned it on, but the display is still not there saver a call. I at this time, all these manipulations and our conversations heard on my phone!!!!!
Yes, even grandma's phone crashed...
Sent the food back. The soul once a chore. Took my Pandora-VIP and mentally went all the way done and cleaned up from his negativity! Plus the mental all the way to Peter cleaned! and 25% is given to them. And then I REALLY feel better!!!! Brought back the good from the negative and this negativity was removed. In General everything went fine. Pandora rocks! Not the first time convinced!
Thank you!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 05, 2016 14:53

Oh how right You are :) (about Pandora) ... unfortunately the most interesting moments even to describe something sometimes not :)
About bracelets with relatives and other things:
1. very convenient to "not believe" broadcasts to include, although this does not exclude the physical and BJ does not allow to change the attitude.
whether that can be a lot to include .... and people say - "I'm not going to wear it"...
2. it's funny when people at work BJ does not believe, but to the healer goes - what's the difference ??? :) hihi....

Строитель

Post by Строитель » Mon Jun 06, 2016 17:13

Михаил_ wrote:Oh how right You are :) (about Pandora) ... unfortunately the most interesting moments even to describe something sometimes not :)
About bracelets with relatives and other things:
1. very convenient to "not believe" broadcasts to include, although this does not exclude the physical and BJ does not allow to change the attitude.
whether that can be a lot to include .... and people say - "I'm not going to wear it"...
2. it's funny when people at work BJ does not believe, but to the healer goes - what's the difference ??? :) hihi....
Hello!
(about Pandora) Yes, sometimes you can not....
1. this right now, relative to the hospital thunder - stroke, and he was a scientist, with all the consequences. Two days hide the fact that something is wrong, and the day before yesterday evening told. In the morning came to him, and he makes the big guy, the apartment is cheerfully running. Talked to him, it braided a little, and gave him to try on their 2.2 OS+ and 2.71. Said, what like take. It took 40 min. he BJ, type crush, and he calmed and went to lie down, waiting for time on the scanner. Well then he still wanted to drive, and to the survey on the "white horse" to come, but glades I am his. Then research, ambulance, emergency...... This is the question that it is better to begin with, but stronger than average, he charged at his watch: 2.2 OS+wide, 2.4 wide, or genome\Reanimator???
2. everyone has their leads in the head. It even helps me, because the healer is also very good psychologist for my wife (a kind of soothed)! By the way, the healer is now the happy owner of card 2.2 OS+ (with dolphins) and they are very she likes :oops: :oops: :oops:
Thank you!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 07, 2016 13:59

On these cards is very good water to do, as well as under them (quality several different ways, depending on the vessel bottom under the card, or over the water on the neck). This water well people otpaivat left as - healer is a godsend :)
I never bother with such things, I find it easier with something "heavy" to drive :) and my colleague is by giving cards different semi-alternative doctors and healers very this option promotes for them and checked on the statistics for the last few years. Came to joke that if you have your own water (production) in a controversial situation he began to show people the water with cards made (half an hour the bottle was used and that's the type of taste that has changed and all that).

дюраселл

Post by дюраселл » Fri Aug 26, 2016 19:21

Wildly hurt his left wrist while playing the guitar!
Also I do a lot of sitting at the keyboard.

Wore tennis wristbands, smeared with cream, etc (helps, but for a limited period)
Bought bracelet of life 2.2 for the purpose of its magical properties :lol:
Magic, magic, and pain I no longer feel! =))
However, the bracelet broke the elastic and I wore tennis wristbands =((
It is necessary to repair the bracelet!!

p.s
if ask me, what's that crap on your hand?
say: a sore arm, and these derevyahi help! :ay

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:47

Gum is actually a consumable item, it expands taking a "blow" - t/e voltage in the interactions is not always in modern humans soft and harmonious (especially when you begin to fix a previously obtained damage), is that without physical "hooked" for a moment right on the arm and leg are torn from both bands. It's better than the "explosion" of links, that's true too, sometimes, but in some very hard cases known to me a couple of thousands....
Should just have a roll of filament and repair is 2-3 minutes.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:11

Bracelets and stickers AT2 ,much better work if at night to lay down near IIM-2, really like a battery for products. After a night of "charging" the appearance of products is way better.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Oct 30, 2016 22:44

Good time of day. Starting the day with programs,i.e. COP an IED very well) embeds adjusts to the necessary and important along the way, cutting off all not needed.And bracelets,pancake REC is not allowed.

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Sun Nov 06, 2016 17:54

All kind time of day!!! I have a suggestion about the free samples...I Think I'm not alone, but many use commercial products Michael...and probes , even temporarily...but sometimes , with careful wearing they are worn long enough...and greatly benefit one who uses it...
Maybe we should translate them in the category of commercial, cheap , temporary versions that you can at the expiration of their integrity, to buy with a clear conscience again to vilify a while...Then it will be according to the laws of the Universe..."to PAY FOR EVERYTHING" ...Because not everyone has the ability to pay a lot...but some time to use it, paying a reasonable price...and then, if needed, again buying cheap trial... :) :) :)

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Sun Nov 06, 2016 18:01

Another good option for a cheap trial version, it is colored woolen yarn...color can be different...the Way it would be very convenient to wear, tie and to work with this version...Comfortable to wear, and legs, and hands with the bracelets...for kids who lose everything, off too easy... :) :) :)

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Sun Nov 06, 2016 18:03

:) :) :) I am very happy ...and I wear both the commercial and trial paper version..Really like the module "spiders on the move"...in the important case of emergency always turn it on...and it turns out... :) :) :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 15, 2016 16:27

ЛанаЛана wrote:good day!!! I have a suggestion about the free samples...I Think I'm not alone, but many use commercial products Michael...and probes , even temporarily...but sometimes , with careful wearing they are worn long enough...and greatly benefit one who uses it...
ЛанаЛана wrote:Still a good option for a cheap trial version, it is colored woolen yarn...color can be different...the Way it would be very convenient to wear, tie and to work with this version...Comfortable to wear, and legs, and hands with the bracelets...for kids who lose everything, off too easy
Paper , free can long wear, it is enough to paste over with duct tape or laminate soft lamination and over, if anyone esteticheskii kind of don't like to make a bracelet or braided leather deal or woven....You can glue from the inside of the bracelet rastaquouere. There is much...

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Nov 15, 2016 17:45

ЛанаЛана wrote:commercial, cheap , temporary versions.Then it will be according to the laws of the Universe...
Yes, a couple of months ago, Michael said that it plans to release a new option - a relatively cheap commercial 'fortified samples' for a limited duration. And the first will be the decider. Here waiting and drooling drop... :-)