Some folding history.

ЛЮДМИЛА К.
Re: Some folding history.

Post by ЛЮДМИЛА К. » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:55

Hello. I have this folding story.
I ordered my sister in the Ukraine two БЖ2.1 and the card transfer 2.0 directly from Moscow. A printout of the descriptions and some of the forum sent a letter in the mail. She has no Internet so I'm on the phone explained what was happening. Said bracelets while just to wear as a map transfer, you can "charge" daughters of any object, to bore (in the cocoon). She doesn't really remember about the map, and after 2 weeks completely forgotten. 2 months later the letter hasn't arrived yet. Next time you call, and she says that by wearing the bracelets for the first time, felt a slight aching in the body, the joints that energy swept through the body. All of it was pleasant. Wore bracelets for a while, the sensations dulled. Then I decided that bracelets 2.1 you need to recharge card 2.0. Put them on the map at each other, held the day. Then put it on and again caught the initial pleasant sensation for a few days. Now I'm sure that the card is 2.0 БЖ2 charges.1. Of course I tried to dissuade, but she doesn't believe. Argues that the fact remains.
What was it? Self-hypnosis? Or the effect of interruption of the use for a day?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:01

card threw her settings to it. After every card she wears it as a "new" band is not aligned with it, plus there is an effect of the sinusoid (from the break, socks).
In principle, breaks can do so (such as I do regularly) but I have not write about it, because now many many many situations where interruptions are not shown (when a person can grab a break out without BJ and some negative).
Breaks good when the natural energy around good - nature far from the city for example.

ЛЮДМИЛА К.

Post by ЛЮДМИЛА К. » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:24

Michael, thank you very much!
And another question, if I may.
I read that from a great overload may be discharged TO. If that happens, how will that manifest? I notice it?
A month ago I purchased БЖ2.6. If you put on 2.1 and 2.6, the feeling of discomfort. Even earlier, seen. One 2.6 on the right hand is fine. But I think that I could be wrong. Recently read information about what БЖ2.6 enhances the HOMO of quality. And I have more than others, it seems. Not cause myself even more skewed?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:36

1. reset TO this extreme situation, which is characteristic only of the line except for panacea 2.0 (2.0 mostly) and it is extremely not harmonious interaction with the world. (well, for example trying to strike with BJ direct harm to someone when there is no direct causal statements) (I mean that there are situations of exception, such as self-defense, when it can be environmentally friendly, although such cases are extremely rare because it is usually better to step aside just).
2. 2.6 should not create even more misalignment, but rather to harmonize this your way, but it is useful to play with 2.5
3. 2.1 strongly regenerating BJ, and maybe he was just trying to remove the bias inherent from birth, but their ways, so mutual strained from this configuration (although you can play exactly how they are wearing at the same time - on the one hand, on two and what is what).

ЛЮДМИЛА К.

Post by ЛЮДМИЛА К. » Fri Jul 19, 2013 15:41

MICHAEL, THANK YOU!
Recent small household desires are fulfilled with such speed that I find myself thinking, shouldn't I already begin to fear to desire. Thoroughly check, so to speak, sustainability desires. Such desires are always fulfilled, I can say. Only the speed is frightening. Obviously with HETEROSEXUAL qualities I'm not familiar. Often happens like that with БЖ2.6 happened. Intuition tells me that I already have, and I take acquire more. The changes are necessary. Want to change, but feel there is a fear of change. Well, at least the perception of lines. Watching from the side.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 19, 2013 19:47

the world is changing... all is accelerating... nothing to do with 2.6.

ЛЮДМИЛА К.

Post by ЛЮДМИЛА К. » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:01

Hello, Michael.
2 PCs БЖ2.1 hands feel great: poise, efficiency, some modules are able to apply...
If you put a 2.6 on any hand + 2.1 on a different day, even at night, then back into depression. "Soul sick" as before, before I met BJ. The mood is below zero, tears of the blue... Should remove 2.6 and 2.1 to put on a second condition within an hour or two comes to normal.
2.6 one on either hand is transferred normally.
Should I try to "endure" such a strained, maybe this is useful? Or 2.1 use?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:23

no, straining is better not to create....

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Wed Sep 04, 2013 19:59

Recently I witnessed a slightly strange event: on the hinged shelf closed got my cat, he found the place where lay the map transfer 2.5 in a piece of paper with the matrix storage, lay down on top and slept for 2 hours. :) Though she probably was not very comfortable, because voracious and tried to fit on the map.
The strangeness is added the fact that the map in a piece of paper with a matrix of lies, though I it last loaded the bracelet to somebody from the family, which broke down in the end quickly, and the new subject matter or I don't have time to charge.
Maybe a coincidence, maybe the cat is trying to beg for BJ. Who knows what her motivation was .

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 04, 2013 20:07

I think she just figured the natural place where the normal signal is strong and close to him climbed.
by the way, a broken bracelet only a 2.5 while the other subject is not put on the map, well, Yes, she's been through a paper is still to some extent a rebound of course. A piece of paper with the matrix just closes it from accidental pereproshit other object with scattering operator (or not confident).

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Wed Sep 04, 2013 23:02

Михаил_ wrote: well, Yes, she's been through a paper is still to some extent a rebound of course. B
Here I am confused, in this paper matrix and put the card

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Sep 17, 2013 14:09

I went here to Druganov on giving to his wife - to warm up, (mainly to postradical - my grandfather-a cabinetmaker in the early childhood hands tightened where necessary :) ). For the second time this season. And in that year two times was there. Bathhouse there historically from the old masters connected "economy" :) way cable enters the house, passes by the flap, a piece of the air path and further under the ground to baths.
In that year, again, after the pair already, the tension was down - burned the cable in the "air" part. Came grandfather "curator" El. system from the family, changed the air part, said that overloaded, in addition to connecting the Heater shower heater.
In this - at some point became a strong smoke and I've done a lot of Meazza, quenching situation - fire beam in the house where they burned the cable with a fire extinguisher, and then another, as stress is not passed out and was steaming already connected on a common pole and wires from there, a nibble of General electric. entering, standing on the metal shed roof in flip-flops on her bare feet in the rain across all TB.
At that time also it was raining. My theory is that a bad cable in the underground part of the "flows" in the damp earth. Drugan nervous, yelled, threatened that would result in "Taliban" will change the entire fucking line on an air rifle and put under the tube, which began to run on the same day(about the grandfather who is the sole curator of the system, by the way, on the same day previously reported that he had fallen from a business - came down with a stroke(have been going to this))
So I think - they go there often, rain - dodat line all the time under naprugi and incidents for all time was two. And both with a coefficient of 0.5 korrelyatsii with my visits. But with a minimal loss to the final harmonization. Fonyat artifacts? :)

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 14:22

Oh and the reason - the violation of harmony, i.e., soared at the expense of others. And bracelets harmonize everything with the operator. :?

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Tue Sep 17, 2013 14:43

Petr99 wrote:Oh and the reason - the violation of harmony, i.e., soared at the expense of others. And bracelets harmonize everything with the operator. :?
And that is inharmonious to friends in bath to go to relax? It is not a raider seizure of the bath was probably an invitation from the owners was :))

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 14:44

Галкина wrote:
Petr99 wrote:Oh and the reason - the violation of harmony, i.e., soared at the expense of others. And bracelets harmonize everything with the operator. :?
And that is inharmonious to friends in bath to go to relax? It is not a raider seizure of the bath was probably an invitation from the owners was :))
I mean, bath bypassing the meter was connected.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 17, 2013 14:47

it probably is that the owners of the electricity for free were taken (probably obtained at the expense of the partnership, since by the counter.
Yes, it could certainly be the reason.... although it was not required... on the whole, more like a combination of factors and artifacts.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Sep 17, 2013 15:23

Галкина wrote:'re not a raider seizure of the bath was probably an invitation from the owners was :))
Well, Yes, Popper would I have 80 miles on the car at the auto-clean tubes to be blocked at the expense of others and without explicit invitation :)
Well, now would be harmonized not only the design and functionality settles in the garden - a kitchen corner, a hanger-hallway and hatches-cut ways of caring warmth in the winter between floors in the house and the bath, but and email.posting :)
Yes, and it seems they have no system of accounting for and payment of "loss" in the network of the partnership.
But here is there - pay extra on top of the counter and natural losses in the wires of the partnership.

Петр.

Post by Петр. » Thu Sep 19, 2013 17:01

Gave my friend the bracelet 2.1 and 2.0 of her daughter, the daughter the child was born.
In the last stages of pregnancy and now daughter's friend wears a bracelet 2.0
There was a case in the family Is 3-month-old baby daughter on the bed and talking pens
and there was Granny, who took the bracelet 2.1 and laid on the bed not to interfere.
Within seconds, the Grandma and the mom turned around and see that the baby is wearing a bracelet 2.1 on the left hand.
How come still can not understand. When you try to remove the bracelet the kid started crying
The child was comfortable in the bracelet, but still in a few moments he withdrew, afraid to experiment, grandma and daughter were surprised that taking off the bracelet the child was upset.
Asked to ask a question to Michael: Tell me can a baby at this age to have such artifacts? (Bracelet 2.1, 2.2, to make a pendant instead of a bracelet with the same charge card or simply transfer to place in the crib where he sleeps). Somewhere on the forum seen a case where a person tells what a map of the migration itself, charges :)
Last edited by Петр. on Thu Sep 19, 2013 17:12, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 19, 2013 17:11

1. Yes you can, why not then? my products are not "artifacts"... they can even at what age, my kids also use from scratch.
2. what is surprising is that wearing ? it is not clear... especially a 3 month - this is already a big man, they are at this time a lot of things with the right development.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Sep 19, 2013 19:22

But to charge the child with a map of the migration (sleep on it) - not necessary.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 19, 2013 20:14

yeah.... although then my family tried :) (not the baby of course).

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Sep 19, 2013 22:46

Personally, a month and a half kept under the pillow card transfer 2.1 after the wife took БЖ2.1 (but I had a specific breakdown...) - help!
(Before the pillow had offered polozok from the hive - is also good).

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Sun Sep 22, 2013 22:41

The other day in the woods for mushrooms happened to get lost in broad daylight, was daydreaming and forgot where he was going, he heard voices nearby, go to them with the thought wait ask where that is, come closer a woman is torn and shouted who was the “I'm lost!“ me 20m notices. so I think and asked...what panic suggests,okay I think I will not disturb the person to panic, so not seen the sun, moss on trees grows on all sides, the branches also not clear where long, well, not thinking where do I go?
It is clear that wherever you go is still out, but I have to go to the place where I went to strength and not to lose time, and how the mushrooms got lost and went in groups..
okay I think I will go in the direction where you wish to go and went exactly to the place whence came along the road the sun briefly shone through showing landmark...that's the module I used did not understand :)

ПиАр

Post by ПиАр » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:07

Stories happens really a lot,wear 2.0 (on left leg ) and 2.2 (right foot). Plenty of changes started to happen after vzaimodestvie bracelet 2.2, new friends, conversations and meetings with harmonious people. One of my favorite moments: Late in the evening went to the supermarket, he did not even understand why, went 5 minutes looking for prikupiti, in the end there raged a drug addict, began to run to throw, smash, hit people...pouchavstvovat in its twisting with the guys, well, I think is kind of special I did not take part, then the promise in something else... in the end the next day, I visit the store two men and the brain-click, like an Epiphany, I have come to watch them see one in the pocket of something in the window and puts both on the way out, I got him up, went peacefully.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Mon Nov 18, 2013 21:17

bofara wrote:In the direction of assuring can share one 'program' for P: "form good luck DZ". :) Although instrumentarium BJ /is even and totally free stuff/ enough.
I read now and then, then, forum, upload a new program into the pendant(link CD+sticker W) to idle(W the bracelet I still have), look at the clock in the computer(scheduled time chiropractor - lower back ripped off)... Then something looked cell. Mamma MIA, I forgot that the computer is not that time is, is distorted with regard to this summer-winter fuck from behind-you-know-who, too late. So much for "form, good luck DZ". Running half an hour late(the reception cycle is also a half-hour) to the office, where the client stands on his legally appointed time, and in the office the client is also there, which almost immediately comes out. Legitimate let - me to wait. Processed the client is supposed to be for me, but cornered me even before the appointed time. Turned out, we kind of changed places in the queue. The guy "made" in 10 minutes and here I am at the reception. And there I find out that there was another, completely unplanned, from afar barely hobbled, too, a little before my legal. In General, a trifle(10 min waiting) instead of 30-40, but nice.
Even pobazarili with the chiropractor, then add in an AI purely for me, to seldom have the pleasure of meeting.
Yes that worked, form, or thoughts on the run on the final harmony to the satisfaction of all don't know.