Some folding history.

Джейсон
Re: Some folding history.

Post by Джейсон » Thu Feb 28, 2013 13:45

Well, not to say that the ideal sleep, but not broken, roughly speaking a light sleep. The trouble is, but in the early time of day. Scare me only red eyes and low vision, which is suggestive that the body is not rested.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Feb 28, 2013 14:16

Джейсон wrote:I Wear BJ almost 2 months, the forum is slowly read. And recently, started trouble sleeping for exactly 4 hours. If you had had the opportunity, until lunch easily, and generally I like to sleep. Now as for the reference clock live. At 24:00 (+/- 5 minutes) fell asleep at 4:00 exactly woke up (my opinion does not count in this matter, and the worst thing is that the opinion of light of sleeping, too). And so for a week, I'm honestly alarmed. Do a short sleep doctors condemn, on the Internet bad things about PND, strokes, diseases written a lot. But if I try to sleep after waking up, the maximum for an hour, and then it becomes worse, lethargy and yawning all day. On the one hand you need to be happy of course, it's time released, I have even started long-term planning to do what where and how to spend with such an enviable stability, on the other hand fears about PND and diseases of the blood vessels of the brain, never dream, and even eyes are always red and vision sags a bit. How many have not read the forum, such discussion is not found.
It happens when you use dream Stalker. If you set the alarm on it for Wasps at 4 in the morning,the body does it himself now. For example, after listening to the disc in the evening, at night or when I don't listen to, anyway, the last time the disk is fixed in consciousness. And I Wake up, roll over and go back to sleep. But sleeping time was reduced markedly. Wrong with that I think not. Krishnas go to bed early and get up like at 4 am. Besides instalty happen early morning between 5 and 7 hours. And often in the toilet .Getting up early ,this time can be prevented, as even the warm-up has occurred . You just need to choose the best time for sleep , while during sleep all the organs of stalling.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Feb 28, 2013 17:24

1. everywhere it is written that a significant reduction in sleep time when wearing BJ you can tell the norm....
2. BJ is your opinion... ie. the bracelet allow the body and mind. He never does for himself, can not and can not. Ie "the team" to Wake up is obviously guaranteed and comes from the subconscious, and is either a personal setting, more powerful than your immediate daily desire 4 not Wake up. Against this background, sleeping pills looks like a mockery. About the lack of sleep and frankly don't believe red eyes are more of a burden on them and not the time of sleep, feeling upon awakening it is rather a habit to Wake up at a different pace and not because not enough sleep.

3. About your "fear" of a medical nature I know nothing, I'm the last decades medicine avoid mostly, and surrounded by family and people medicine called residents, promised them six months life 20 years ago and so, my wife promised that she would never have children, and if so, she dies in childbirth and the like. For this reason, I do not care to discuss what it thinks the medicine at the expense of short sleep, perhaps with this approach, You should abandon the use of the BZ, as a change in sleep are not the only changes that can occur and if it is to drink drugs and anything else that
it turns out the active opposition of myself .... I don't think it's a good strategy.
Because the dream changed very many, and the words "sleeping pills" I hear for the first time in thousands of users BJ, then perhaps You just got here and should not continue.

4. In General, views of modern man about why sleep is, in my opinion 1000% not true. He does not need for the body and for the mind, and not for recreation, but for the change of detalnost and its duration is related to the fact that people make the day and during sleep. Many of the wearers of the BJ then very upset that sleep is increasing again (it happens) and this is due to the fact that increases the actual load (case) produce consciousness in dreams (words of an ordinary person it can be called - planning and processing versions of the future), this approach reduced sleep due to the fact that out of sleep more.
The rest does not accumulate due to the fact that the body does nothing, and it is because of the number of changes in the mode of consciousness. Sleep is not enough it is the consciousness really exist also practices with the reduction in sleep time (or rather prolonged absence), very dangerous, because of the fact that consciousness ceases to alternate their modes and "going crazy"... this is not your case, this applies to the full no-sleep several periods (days).

5. BJ is a module "colored dreams" through which you can program your Wake up and sleep modes.

something like that.<

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Thu Feb 28, 2013 18:49

5. Chavos is not responding. There is a suspicion that I have with this module is clocked, but it's very unlikely. I never felt, like many others, did not try in fact.
4. Aham Brahma ASMI practice continuous consciousness of the yogis or sleep deprivation from the Europeans, or delirium tremens in Russian az ??? No, not heard. :)
3. Well, users of the BZ probably all different, someone some sores of someone else. I'm like if I miss a night of sleep (no sleep till dawn), you will not sleep until the next night, the Fig will yawn, but not fall asleep, and it will be almost 44 hours without sleep, it is very much another 24 hours and will be waking dream bc . Here's a body and such interesting everyone will be at sufficiently.
2. Here I also have a suspicion that my eyes just need to get used to the new regime. Why interested. It is very strange, sharply direct clap - come and get it :o . The sleep that waking up at the same time, many so??? or smoothly it all came??? And generally if the bracelet or the spring at me like that influence beginning :ap

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Thu Feb 28, 2013 20:06

Михаил_ wrote:2. BJ is your opinion... ie. the bracelet allow the body and mind. He never does for himself, can not and can not. Ie "the team" to Wake up is obviously guaranteed and comes from the subconscious, and is either a personal setting, more powerful than your immediate daily desire 4 not Wake up.
Now again read and understand what I loshara himself with it yourself is written. There is nothing easier than to make a change in the psyche through the stress. I ask the objective (s), I destabilisateur, is a new direction and be helpful. Just this purpose was delivered to me later than it started. Or me it might be a strong word. Kettle shorter.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sat Mar 02, 2013 18:06

It took me here now in the city walking along the Boulevard walk. On the Arbatsko felt bad excitement among the masses politsionerov. Somehow it slipped through them, and fences(which just closed) just remember that somewhere it was planned procession - "Dating"(well, it's for the right to kill children solely on their own) and I am on his track. When quickly out of the Boulevard to the public and "char-invisibility" "scratched", while alone, it seemed to me indecent. Was changed to "charisma-God" and rolled "business sausage" for some time in front of posts in the blocked lateral passages.(About the "I-own" egregore to the cops to climb even in a head has not come, and "Spectrum" are not all the same)
But... another COP on the atheist in the rank and in the performance - terrible force... Grabbed-called, being much the back(from There, the charisma is not visible? :) )
"...Contrary police he had no,
Brought the disease..."(C)VV on a parallel street for 150 meters until the end of the track. :)
PS, the Resonance went down V. V. - "... not more than a quarter of the way." Yes, less...
Last edited by ФилиНН on Sat Mar 02, 2013 22:20, edited 1 time in total.

Moon

Post by Moon » Sat Mar 02, 2013 21:43

Вячеслав. wrote:Filin,very instructive story (forum can rock to the ground...) :) he who has ears, let him hear.I remembered an American joke)))...if you take all their past achievements and to put one dollar fifty cents,then you could buy a Cup of coffee :)
Maybe in this situation (Changed the name to "charisma-God" and rolled "business sausage" for some time in front of posts in the blocked lateral passages) it was necessary to use another module?
Can module-charisma in this situation is not suitable?
Maybe it would be better to leave the module spell-invisibility?

Moon

Post by Moon » Sat Mar 02, 2013 21:56

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2883&p=46345&hilit ... а#p4634527.

28. Spell - invisibility - forms the partial or complete
invisibility due to the line loss of attention from others. (the blind).

57. Charisma - adjustment of how You are perceived by others. Extreme positions, the lower "bum", ie people who don't need to pay attention, which is to be shunned (sometimes very useful by the way !), and the other extreme position - "God", a man carrying a nearly unshakable truth. Extreme positions may be oddities of individual perception. For example, many columnae residents share the "knowledge" and "action". Ie not the fact that the truth is spoken "Saint" will push these in the right direction... not the opposite. In the middle is position suitable more than - it is possible to level yourself with someone, or make a little above or below, which is useful. In short smoothly tunity balance of perception itself, others to the situation. For example, in the service of the subordinate must remain subordinate, but can make himself so useful... just below the head, etc.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sat Mar 02, 2013 22:06

Yes, charisma is in the conversation works. Not the same. What is it receding back? Spur of the moment thought "prokanaet" the officer in civilian clothes with a haughty face, anxiously hurrying on important business. The front-side may work. Not "refresh" after the training manual in memory in case of sudden emergency, and practices themselves, and not accumulating. :)

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sat Mar 02, 2013 22:44

ФилиНН wrote:Yes, charisma is in the conversation works. Not the same. What is it receding back? Spur of the moment thought "prokanaet" the officer in civilian clothes with a haughty face, anxiously hurrying on important business. The front-side may work. Not "refresh" after the training manual in memory in case of sudden emergency, and practices themselves, and not accumulating.
I'm in the city move only with the included module in Charisma and only Colonel of the FSB. With traffic reflecting hi and after watching them driving ran, illegal immigrants and "violators" schemyatsya on the sides, small bandwidth modes in the simplified system. The only thing I do not like what the police are always around hanging around, probably the costs are. Interesting things happen when you forget to turn off. This is not only a conversation, it is one hundred percent.

Moon

Post by Moon » Sun Mar 03, 2013 0:06

ФилиНН wrote:fast cleans from the Boulevard to the public and "char-invisibility" "scratched", while alone, it seemed to me indecent. Was changed to "charisma-God" and rolled "business sausage" for some time in front of posts in the blocked lateral passages.
ФилиНН wrote:spur of the moment thought "prokanaet" the officer in civilian clothes with a haughty face, anxiously hurrying on important business.
Джейсон wrote:I'm in the city move only with the included module in Charisma and only Colonel of the FSB.
Well, maybe if instead of charisma-God needed a charisma-Colonel of the FSB? :)

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:03

Вячеслав. wrote:Well, maybe if instead of charisma-God needed a charisma-Colonel of the FSB?
Che had not even thought, there's not much detail to give on social.groups-professions-positions-razmerov and BJ "pull" the average value :)
Blurted out hastily memorized directly from the manuals.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:39

Вячеслав. wrote:Filin,very instructive story (forum can rock to the ground...) :) he who has ears, let him hear.I remembered an American joke)))...if you take all their past achievements and to put one dollar fifty cents,then you could buy a Cup of coffee :)
You all the branches spread short messages about anything.
I have a suggestion - another one of those and I'm starting to delete all your messages as soon as they see it, or go on the merits, to place and across time. This is the first and last warning.
Please refrain from activity on the forum "just so".

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 05, 2013 22:00

Since my warning was not perceived adequately, reported that on August 1 for the user Vyacheslav. my forum threads are closed for posting. Appear here the messages will be immediately deleted REGARDLESS of the CONTENT, you need to learn to take responsibility for their actions, including in the Internet and control your flow of thought in the sense of verbal.
Messages from other users in the same spirit (of anything) will also be deleted, so the forum is not litter.
This practice was for many years successfully tested by many moderators during the time of the adoption of the moderator rules in the network FidoNet and is certainly effective. In such cases, I will be continue to be applied.
The decision is not negotiable.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sun Mar 10, 2013 19:52

From the very beginning, with BJ 1.0 I tried to "air Passage" to influence all sorts of stuff in everyday life, in particular, "call" need public transport. It turned out then, I remember, so-so, mainly because of the inability to let go. Then again sometimes tried, with varying success, but rarely, because it really is much easier for me was to let go on autopilot, and the conscious use of the module too often caused excessive lead in the situation, especially household details.

But I found a perfect method. Came across (this is the topic of V-tracks) for the next tip from Michael:
consciously Play into impact, i.e. the game as a child (and adult) are not afraid of the result because it's a game. And so to think, now I play and I probably will. And the "Denisov" - failed - "not counted", left = "+1"
Because the game is the same.
And I decided to try it. Just himself several times repeated (first simply repeated, without much conviction) "now I play and I probably will". And while there was never that did not work. At first I was actually shocked. Well, for example, the situation: from the point A (where I am) to point B (where I need to get) go 2 minibuses. One runs every 20 minutes, other times 30 minutes. Coming to a stop, thinking "now I'll play and I will succeed", and once "Passage of air" to "rides the bus to point B and I sit down". Once I come within 30 seconds of approaching both bus :) And is constantly, if able to grasp this as described by the above phrase.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Thu Mar 14, 2013 14:57

Andrew C., great!

"passage of air" plus "+1"= a great recipe.
"now I play and I probably will"

to the point: when she "accidentally like" cling to some vector, then... it's like
"now I'll play and I probably will"
especially when feel something-mean, the feeling that ...the rope pushing.

maybe there's some kind of mantra( movement, compression...) to configure itself to such floating condition?

thank you.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Mar 14, 2013 16:09

аитвюооня wrote:maybe there is some kind of mantra( movement, compression...) to configure itself to such floating condition?
Well, for me this end works perfectly banal mental pronunciation of the phrase "now I'll play and I probably will" :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Mar 14, 2013 17:10

When moving (or plotting movement) in the right (for You) direction, then this condition is automatically enabled (you can even pick the time and location "switch"), has in common a similar name "lucky" (you may think "who"?)))))))) or "bears" (you can think why and how?, there is a tip - acceleration because the World is not resists, inertia is not felt). By the way, if in this state begins to feel inhibition, it is also the reason can be tracked (good Sign), often the wrong choice (or sometimes even thought about the advantage of this solution) or the emergence at some stage fail to comply with the trend of circumstances and/or environment, working with intuition can the mind too much to show (without intuition - "at random").
In the presence of some people on the contrary as "lucky" spontaneously turns on, these people are "proper companions" of the current period.
In the game, or rather a state of playfulness, removed some of the "obstacles" (disables some of the units of consciousness that are responsible for the security of the body), due to lower costs and resistance is felt the energy, "accepting the World" as it is, increased adaptability to external conditions, and....... there is a "door" - the entrance to the path where luck often pass through this "door" is characterized by the appearance on the way a variety of distractions, not being able to go and take the next step and begins to "carry", a state with nothing to confuse from the game it is distinguished by the occurrence of a certain future (in the game as "here and now") and the additional thrust from there.
Those were my observations, as always, is not to be taken on faith, is like some Truth, but there is always the possibility to check.......
Good luck! (By the way this is one of its aspects))))))) to be in the "right" circumstances, places, and even at the time).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 22:33

Don't know which topic is best to write this post — and the Panacea, in SCM and in Abnormal cases. I will write here.

In General, at the beginning of December my brother had run out of time coding... Well, you know.
Yes. Family problem :oops:
With this in mind, ahead of time I made him a BJ 1.0. He wore it for about six months. Then I loaded 2.0 — it too about six months then wore, you wore, say, a hand under him, sweaty and irritated skin. But the time has come "H" and he went into a tailspin. Two months did not dry out... Understood, at this time no BJ it was not, except at his watch 1.0 sometime ordered. Yes, all this time he drank the N-water — pipe burn....

At the end of January he had enlightenment (by the way, at this time cracked openany pitcher) — he was like Antarctica had to undergo a medical re-examination to renew the disability pension. And he, sober as a judge, had blood tests, ECG, etc. "May fact, when you want", I thought. But in mid-February, as soon as the renewed pension — again went into a tailspin... :roll:
Sit, think, what to do... :cry: Wanted to say "to code" without the knowledge of the patient. Well, that is, to impose the standard through pictures. But since this is an attack on the freedom of will to learn "how our word will respond" I have used one mantic system, as widelly I'm not very... the Oracle said that as a result of waiting for the "Bitterness, Anger, Frustration..." and the answer was the idea to broadcast the track standard in the UK... :shock:

But do still need something, and, bearing in mind that
Михаил_ wrote:even with a small amount of alcohol drunk...
...create new and involved older larvae...
I decided to clean the room. Included using the IC tracks sk1room.mp3 and sk1roomclean.mp3 in the cycle. And all the Windows abanazer P-matrix — clean, so clean...
Ten days later the brother of the corkscrew came out... a week later, on March 8, reconciled with his wife, Packed up and returned to her. After that, the tracks spun for a while — three weeks in total.

Here's the Saga... :ap

PS Yes, when I was going to clean the apartment, we were asked to live the kitten in the street... Some abnormal kitten — loves cucumbers and apples... And today I go to the kitchen — it sits on the table and eating my salad with pepper and sea karostas :roll:<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:22

yeah I once messed a bit with these tracks for the UK in terms of algorithms and went quite effectively, I mean there are some boundaries cleverly bypassed.... the eternal dilemma - without going abroad to exceed the effectiveness of..... ie both with the same dependencies and larva - against scrap no reception, if there is no SK and pan :)
now he would still have wife's IC to put in and apartment operateit.

Владкоа

Post by Владкоа » Wed Mar 20, 2013 15:58

Hello.I want to share my observations,I noticed that just reading forum,just by reading the cocoa is then adjusted(stars in the sky are not enough) but it seems the setting to BJ 1.0 as it is customary to write I catch,I see the changes in their environment.In General, while still need to watch.

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:27

ЗОМБИ wrote:I bet -- I have the most interesting story -- suddenly on the hands and feet missing hair...

in General, due to strong contact one link to another hair caught between the links unpleasant are plucked... on the market bracelets and homemade beads from this no for links either rounded or not perfect shape

suggestions? maybe make a more rounded shape links...
I'll be surprised, after buying a 2.1 BH after 2 months noticed on both legs at the calf level of the clipping in the shape of an oval the size of a palm of the average man. Both very symmetrical . And how many legs I have a lot of hair it looked very strange. Hairy legs and two symmetrical oval. Shaved ovals persisted for quite a long time until I bought a Panacea and Crimean wood at a discount. I thought long and laughed. There's just the hair would not grow. As well, why was I not aware of to shave yourself ovals 4 months in a row. After purchasing the Panacea it's been a month, now watch the ovals have started to grow but yet not blend in with the background. Still don't know what it could be. I think the blocks were studied on the legs, but if so, then where are they ? Now I wear a silver bullet on his left arm and 2.1 BH on the right. So, who thinks that it could be ?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun Apr 21, 2013 21:45

You can of course in the humour to write - but decided that here is better suited.

Think several times before even in passing to tell the family that right to choose food.
I had the temerity - I first did not believe (but as I understand it to notice what they are buying...). After a few times made sure (I nothing to say)

And here is the result I had today for about FIVE hours :roll: to buy these ... food :)

Витал

Post by Витал » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:11

Good time of day.
A week ago vacation, visited Thailand on Koh Samui. They took with them on the left hand BJ-2.6 (red stone is still the old version). When you visit the local sightseeing tours like elephant ride, a visit to the mummies of the sacred monk ( feelings of negativity to take a picture of rose sitting under a glass), and then the waterfall,there are mini water slides, not who got to ride on them from tourists, but what I was hot, I decided to slip on fast, got dressed and ve...teeth so channelsa each other that the front cleavage has occurred on top. I think that's swept, but the sad part is the bracelet then bye bye, but before you travel new threads in the links have changed, surprisingly came to my senses that no bracelet, only on arrival to the hotel :oops: Although he probably already was time, in many places the rock has split off, the transparent protective sticker from the inside pootvalivalis almost all, still a pity two years it was worn for sure, and money it was worth... in General is not cheap - that's such a sad story...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:21

open two threads at once=instant result of serious overload.
One of my relative 3.0 so risovalka when returning home - he took off his clothes and the bracelet dropped off. Both threads, though too were new. Only he "dry", not in the waterfall.
Overall, this story is not sad, since apparently escaped more serious problems than chipped teeth. so should be happy :)
I remember one lady 2.6 broke generally the second day as devanny (well, approximately), there is also the situation was an aircraft. In General, it is a sign that you need to scan what is happening and then has to climb, not Vice versa.