Some folding history.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Some folding history.

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:57

Sometimes people wearing the BJ happen funny stories, which cannot be attributed to patterns, because they are unique. In other words, we should not expect the exact repetition of another person or even the same. The world is changing and is not obliged to repeat exactly what has already happened. However, the stories themselves form a pattern to their appearance.

Today to me there was a funny incident which can serve as a kind of "demo" tool on the ability to pay attention to detail. Some call it signs, but in General it is only the interface to itself same.

Of course I have a good working intuition, in addition quite well with premonitions (the negative version of the probabilities usually are reviewed in advance and pre-visible). But there are just some nice household stuff, which if you want to achieve them, SPECIFICALLY usually do not get 100 out of 100.

Therefore, one of the key aspects of proper achieve positive things in everything is a healthy apathy. In other words does not hurt me what is happening, whether it's standing in a traffic jam, personal mistake in the store (for example took the marriage) or something else... I see on one side the possibility that it is the best option (we can't know what it would be otherwise, the butterfly effect could create a poor chance of a positive logic of reason event). On the other hand I just don't get annoyed and do not react to what is happening everyday objects. My attitude to everything - smooth.

It is an introduction, because without it will not clear the following effect.

The last days I'm experimenting with 2.5+ i.e., the enhanced version 2.5 from Siberian larch. These bracelets (all of these are large, including other versions) are activated, enhancing their properties not only due to the weight and size.
I usually do so I estimate a very short list of tasks for tomorrow and fall asleep in 2.5+ bracelet.
The next day I expect multiple surprises.
Today I moved around the capital by metro :) it is not hot.... over the years, as clogging the city's traffic jams, I became very sensitive to this form of transport.... and I have long been interesting to observe the ordinary people, of which the subway a lot....
that means I move through a complex route from several points, solving a few cases (in the city are rare, accumulates something usually requires personal involvement).... the route is almost predictable in time and trajectory....
At some point I get a call and they offer me to meet in Kiev on method who the first will reach. Agree. Turn on the ring branch.
Next start of the anomaly.
I read the book and only one eye (and the edge of consciousness) keep track of what is happening around. Suddenly I realize that I don't want gets on the train coming up just now.
Instead, sit on the bench. Strange, but since I do not care I'm not used to rush, but the concept of "late" in my vocabulary does not appear at all, just sit and read.... pass the train. Several. The feeling goes away. Sit down once. To Kiev a few stops on the ring. Next to my car comes a man with whom an appointment :)

A common problem of an ordinary person in that he's too motivated logical actions, which didn't collapse to the desired version of the future.

While I am aware of that specifically I would these things not have happened I guess (and need not have any).
It is not in the meeting, but the ability to hear not formalized signal. Than one version of the future different from the other? is it possible to always clearly articulate? Probably not...<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jul 15, 2010 14:50

Маг.нет wrote:Not loaded! This "inconvenience" it causes a contrived fear is limiting you invent yourself. Trust me, I'm more "harsh" conditions have allowed myself to do what I want, as long as it does not violate the interests of others and not repelled by their rejection. And see...
The simplest thing we can say - LOVED that BRACELET, even THOUGH HE AND ROSE were STILL BLUE, TURQUOISE AND GREEN, but THESE COLORS YOU don'T REALLY... to Say not all to one authoritative "severe," man, the others usually "sing along" to this opinion.
The program worked! Verbatim, from a blog. Amused... :)
Even today the case arrived 20 minutes early, the organization is still closed (opening hours), but the staff on the ground. Decided to wait, after 20 minutes, the air conditioner... do not worry, let go of the situation and "float">>> after 5 minutes I open the door and note that hours of operation..., the answer is that I don't bother them, respecting their time, just waiting. What was the answer, "You, the whole staff "stood over" and sent the door open", confirmed 10 persons, of eye contact waiting nebylo in General. Within five minutes they were surprised have shared this feeling among themselves and decided to start the day early... Thanking you for respecting my time, and left them in a great mood!

Sincerely, MAG.no♆

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 15, 2010 21:53

Yeah... came such a "tank" in a pair of powerful bracelets and "quietly sat down to wait"... .:) poor office there already and didn't know where to go :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jul 15, 2010 22:07

Was allowed to test the bracelet 2.7 son a week ago.
A few days ago I came up with the idea to put money on Deposit in a Bank with monthly interest payments on the Deposit,and the card to a transit account,which transferred the interest to the son for use on your needs.
After that, the son shared that when testing task was a significant increase in income.The wait wasn't long.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:47

A relative in the country got stung by a bee. In the leg. Ill - dressed бж2.0, pain quickly released(put on the leg). Took the night - again ache was.
The day again got stung by a bee in the hand (bees they have a lot this year, spinning everywhere and constantly accidentally pressed). Also put on the bracelet :) Happy :)

In the afternoon they went to a local shop. Surprised the cashier - "what have You got on your foot?"-"Bracelet 8) ",
"And the hand ?!" "The bracelet ! :wink: ",-"AAAA..."... :)
relative says - "and I do not care - the main thing is not hurt, and the girl fell into a state that is as it should be, just that she was not aware of :)."

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Jul 28, 2010 22:15

Didn't want to tell, just the damnedest thing, but here the scientific approach... Yes the Wave of Life I make, to share...
Friend. Let's call it so. The user of the Parlor, were tested BJ 2.0 for long, gave it to his mother - need. Once at the meeting, spontaneously came up with the idea, copy BJ 1.0 a rope from his Parlor, which I certainly did. After, in the evening, a Friend falls into the "crisis situation", he strike a powerful blow with a knife to the left side of the chest, down sports, over 100 kg, and the fall... in a pile of Parlor - SS and SB, the SS shot, but not through, pushing deep dents. Rising, settled the situation.
Tells new property - front ROOM was the body ARMOR, but saved the cord, he's so sure. Ask why he's there front Room moved.
The next day, he brought the subject to charge BJ 1.0.
Such is the hell - unexplained scientific approach...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:54

In General, as I understand it, the protective properties of the parlor is also very strong, not in the sense of "protection" and the withdrawal to the correct path where there is no unnecessary interaction.
Apparently this time it was obvious (for the non-logical perception) that the person did not take this safe course, sometimes this is a problem associated with internal foci of inconsistencies, when it's hard to hear the voice of the subconscious, not act logically. Apparently this was the impetus to make him бж1.0 urgently.
From BJ 1.0 is not so much potential for razrulivaniya hard situations, since its energy capacity is limited band (at 2.0 above due to), but the work modules may be enough jewelry to set reality, it is difficult to create a manifest physical effects like changes in the physical properties (armor, changes of properties of matter, etc.).
Here to talk about what worked that rope is difficult because it is thin (and have вер1.0) + chamber could also have a significant impact.

Инга

Post by Инга » Sun Aug 01, 2010 14:35

Michael, tell me your bracelets in their properties similar to the product of the Fund for the development of new medical technology "AIRES"?

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Sun Aug 01, 2010 14:51

Good afternoon.
Three and a half weeks ago I went on vacation to the island on the Volga. Three years it was not possible to break this event because of the time of the. Things are not allowed. Spit on all and decided this year to go. The trip from the very beginning acquired a small absurdities, which I will not write(too much interpreted in two ways). In short. The arrival to the place-a scratch on the nose-swimming in the river-the next morning the temperature is 40(I), an infected wound, swelling of the face, head and neck surgery in a district hospital(oral and maxillofacial team came from another city)-8 days lying there. then moved to Moscow(8 days hospital). Great vacation)))). But that's not all. The surgeons said that a couple hours work for someone would be. In Moscow, the surgeon added to optimism, saying that to survive after such an operation is very lucky.
Why am I all that? Had 2.5,2.6,2.7,SB. For 3 days, when I couldn't stand, was doing mentally gymnastics of Hermes, and worked with the BJ,turned mentally to СК1М. Naturally recovery. When activated, individually, each bracelet, there seemed to be a cloud of energy enveloping the body in its entirety. Still addressed to the module "impact group", although the name just didn't remember. When handling felt confident that I recover. This time I got lucky and I survived. Someone may not associate it with the work of BJ, and I'm not going to convince anyone.
From my side I thank Michael and all those involved in isgotovlenii and dissemination of data products, for the opportunity to use these artifacts and all users of the BZ, and I wish you all health, wealth, love and free time to enjoy it all. And, of course, good luck))).
Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 01, 2010 21:31

Инга wrote:Michael, tell me your bracelets in their properties similar to the product of the Fund for the development of new medical technology "AIRES"?
no analogies do not see. Products Aires - continuously (monotonically) the current outliner. BJ and other products - intelligent, flexible, adaptable to the wearer of the product.
Not a hindrance, in the sense that I believe that the production of Aires interesting and working, but similarities.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 01, 2010 21:40

Dimon - I am glad it ended well. Although I'd be much more happy if is not started. For all the aforementioned products, as my and the FACE-and could help to circumvent the situation and walked around but it was too close to the edge. I want to recommend is learning to hear the signs.
Ie is something that refers to "from the beginning small absurdities". Ie no product can not drag person from danger, if he does[SPAM] goes to it. Well when there are places where this is possible (for example: Bang, and the car would not start and did not go where it is not necessary....), but sometimes all the equipment is very good, the transport comes when it is necessary, and so on. But the real danger is. And not just there, but the chosen path goes straight to it. Our subconscious mind begins to focus our attention on certain things, or forms them and we perceive them as signs. I am against "avid awareness" when everything is treated as something "speaking about something", but when everything finely "not rushing", there is a reason to say to yourself -"STOP, can change the course?" and sometimes the simplest solution, but it is not logical, will cause the internal relief and will turn around the problem without touching her.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:28

Michael, I agree with You. No wonder three years could not go. But this situation has taught. Just do not write, but the study was very different plans, and the experience is not everyday, but....reps do not want))). Thanks again.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:08

Here's another story.
I will not claim that the reason for these changes is precisely BJ (I use other Devices and information technologies), but this thread is to describe appropriate.
One of the Participants described their hereditary properties - partial alopecia of the head. Had something similar, and in some areas even "bulbs" was no longer visible... Previously used a variety of therapeutic techniques, as a result, the hair stronger, but no more.
Recently noticed, in addition to a SIGNIFICANT strengthening of hair (thickening, reduction of loss, increasing splendor), yet the activation of the "bulbs", that is, gains on a completely "bald" areas of new hairs, across the border hairline, marked in childhood (even in the area of "frontal hairline"). Length of hair in these areas has already passed a critical length (over 1-1.5 cm) has begun tinting the hair to the overall tone of hair (at first they were kind of transparent...). These are the User's observation of the BZ, and other technologies to improve livelihoods and health.
Be healthy and successful!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 15, 2010 13:16

this is a normal effect, but not all of them will arise immediately. I.e. it depends on other condition of the body and sequence of the regeneration of its parts. You have apparently conditions are favorable.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Aug 22, 2010 21:13

After a pause, put 2.0, after a short time (noticed after half an hour) under the bracelet there was "redness". Removed 2.0, waited for half an hour - does not help. 2.7 put in place 2.0 (left hand), within 2-3 minutes of "redness" is gone completely. Put 2.0 on the right hand - all normally again, changed again on left wrist "redness" is now almost immediately. What does that mean?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 22, 2010 21:50

I do not know. I think the bracelet overload capacity. Left hand entrance for You. The habit of taking a LOT of power with the 2.7....
in short, when dressing 2.0 because it adapts to the needs of the host, so he tried to replace the 2.7 and for some reason failed.
The reason most of the redness is not clear to me. Anything is possible up to the physical destruction of the coating and its impact on the skin.
It is difficult to say.
I have this problem (a few days walking in 2.0 in place 2.7+). But I did a power generator....

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Aug 22, 2010 22:08

Clear. At 2.0 there is coverage? And coating, if any, and. The other hand so did not respond... and the "redness" is not a disease, but a manifestation of (just what?). Still, this hand except 2.6 and 2.0 other rarely. Now again I try, left wrist 2.0 - "red", 2.5, or 2.6 on this hand for a minute or two there is no "redness". Previous use 2.0 right hand two days ago. Yesterday and today (before the described incident) is a rest from the bracelets.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 22, 2010 22:28

At 2.0 there is a special coating, but there is a factory coating of wood (if wood 2.0 of course). Something they're covering for him, varnish impregnated or what.... with different options like several different compositions.

Sometimes the coating starts to smell under load (that's just what Voffka wrote about it, I faced it myself in the first BZ).
Sometimes it can darken and crumble and this can affect the hand.
While comes to mind only the explanation which is already written.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 22, 2010 22:32

Redness may be purely energetic in nature, but it is not clear what's the difference between 2.0 and 2.5. 2.6.
Since 2.6 and 2.5, being opposites in quality, excellent both from 2.0 much more power.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Aug 22, 2010 22:40

It turns out need power?
The feeling of lack is missing.
Tried on the left foot - normal.
An hour and a half in 2.6 left hand.
Again, 2.0 - re "redness" itching...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 22, 2010 22:53

recommendation is to remove the varnish layer with 2.0 and try again.
The fact that there is no feeling of lack is not an indicator. There are any processes which can consume more. Leg - a different set of meridians.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:43

Thank you! Clear.

Sincerely, MAG.no
P. S. Put 2.8 on the left hand, let him work for good.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:58

Михаил_ wrote: 2.6 and 2.5, being opposites in quality
Michael_ is better to use them separately? Or did the combined use does not reduce the effectiveness of the parts (individual qualities)?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:31

Can use together.
A lot of options.
On the one hand to modulate the qualities in yourself or the world.
On the different hands to create a difference of qualities for himself (man and always includes her in the body).
In turn, for separate work with qualities, and so on.

However, I believe that in some cases it is BETTER to leave one of them. One that is needed at this time. At the same time pursuing deeper one quality.

In General, the bracelets of the older versions of a kind of unique opportunity discovered in the course of their work - ability to work on a personal level are quite different quality, usually not inherent in one person. This is very useful because it allows the individual to be multifaceted and more fully integrated with the subconscious, which is also multifaceted. Usually the personality is gaining one life a course of conduct similar to one of the qualities of the older versions, and others may be used only once... the Opportunity to be a different situation - one of the most valuable human qualities that most of us almost not developed, although this is almost our main force.
It is therefore very useful to work some time with the manifestation of certain qualities by pursuing them to the point where it can be located only in them, feeling their pros and cons and having the ability to hold them to the outside world and the internal world.

Sharing of 2 pairs.5и2.6 reduces their efficiency and increases total power but, in General, to focus on one as it is more difficult. The division between the left the right hand makes it easier.
In General, 2.5 and 2.6 remain my favorite tools (for both queues), even though I wear 2.7+ now, since 2.5 in the hands of such new bells and whistles, then long all this will need to bring to mind.
But with 2.6 you can "chop wood" :) will not find it.....
Well, though I also wear 2.7+ because it is the most powerful "engine", but the power poles are 2.5 and 2.6 like to feel in the active form. I'm also somewhat ... will that Lee reminds that the person has great potential, if he wants to use them.

(here is a good the consequences of the shift in the as - laid on the table a stack of HF consoles and varies to a lengthy philosophical speech)<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:33

Thank you! Clear.

Sincerely, MAG.no