Feedback on the modules BJ

АлексейН
Re: Feedback on modules BJ

Post by АлексейН » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:14

Владимир Ш. wrote:
АлексейН wrote: in addition to resuscitation may be other modules to project onto other people?
can.
moreover, there is a module "replicate" to save the copy of the bracelet to another person.
there is a module "user key" for powering the energy of Your bracelet with someone else.
Vladimir, thank you!
By the way, I forgot - the "printing" was also launched. During its launch I thought for some reason about the baby's clothes (except her that the child did not/was not). That automatically would be more difficult to guess.

rel

Post by rel » Fri Aug 23, 2013 23:39

the first episode is probably not really about modules, more about BJ in General.. ie I first rode my bike to the Bank, and somehow vyalenko started, I decided to try the "balance of energies", with the prevalence of "bottom-up" (in terms of the DEIR).. hope that nothing is messed up here)), not immediately, but "drive".. then sit in front of the cashier and I feel that I might want to do and Vice versa, i.e. "top-down" more in the Bank.. all the same, I found that a little mindfulness and a lot of unrealized encyclopedias.. and sit sorted out how many % of this and that, as the gaze falls upon a poster with burzhinsky bills, and exactly at the place where two fifty dollars of each other, so symmetrical.. and as if the message is "heard", they say, is not the city garden, 50/50, and not you....the vajsi)

second, there is great at the threshold set, and there is nothing to fasten - the forgotten castle. so not particularly feared that pulled in, but sent him the module "safety equipment".. although at first hesitated about what it can so as not to break not to is not rested.. but I think security means protection, but we'll see) and what - the guard who usually sits inside (last time, all the time I was there he sat in his corner) went to the same threshold (seen through the glass door) and stood over my bike the whole TIME I was in the Bank, and just before my departure back. cool module))

rel

Post by rel » Fri Aug 23, 2013 23:46

Yes, finding objects almost instantly.. amazing))

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Oct 24, 2013 17:18

I tried "the matrix crystal key" 4 hours ago...
First, the Spectrum of buzzed... and AMP on the right hand.
all very strange - have heads with a worried look running around the building (which is to go before the New year had to move out of this building though it is our property... up to this birth was no one there...)
The module is VERY effective.

The need of course was great but not extreme.
Will look what will. Of course I will continue to apply only in extreme cases.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 24, 2013 19:50

yeah... it's like a nuclear bomb.... rescues that usually scurity with him is extremely difficult, because consciousness at this level does not prescribe a complex algorithm, so buzzed AMB with the spectrum - has become the desired layer in the cocoon to be activated immediately. would effect how it went - would be very funny :) and it would seem so... simple thing..

LIVE+

Post by LIVE+ » Wed Dec 25, 2013 20:14

Could you tell me which module is more suitable for working/strengthening/activation of the right hemisphere of the brain?...

And...where you can see a General algorithm to work with modules, a lot of twigs browsed, found a couple of sentences with the text of the "mentally enabled" and not something more...and need or what that is?...

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Dec 25, 2013 21:31

LIVE+ wrote:a General algorithm of work with modules
In General, a person not a robot, although sometimes there is and robotization of some human beings.
LIVE+ wrote:and need..
Yes, it is possible, but about "need" - well, it's not a necessity and no one is forcing nobody.

LIVE+

Post by LIVE+ » Wed Dec 25, 2013 21:42

About "need", I'm talking about myself, because I NEED... :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Dec 25, 2013 21:48

Honestly - judging by your observations-discussion /though not according to the feelings/ some forum, I see that many Russians simply something external limits in perception.. I feel that they really can do a lot. Eto 'ring' about which I wrote on OM's probably the reason..
And, by the way, some schools will use this a reason to impose their 'Mirozdanie' and his disciples showing them the path to those things which are quite natural to most human beings in this world.
Ie energeticheski-multidimensional they already can, but to show that's perceived for them, the other significantly - yet.. :?

LIVE+

Post by LIVE+ » Mon Jan 06, 2014 18:15

Michael_, please answer the question - which module is more suitable for working/strengthening/activation of the right hemisphere of the brain?

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:49

LIVE+ wrote:Michael_, please answer the question - which module is more suitable for working/strengthening/activation of the right hemisphere of the brain?
LIVE+, the shipping Michael with such issues — it would be useful to read the description of the modules on openmedia. And yet — for working/strengthening/activation of the right hemisphere of the brain is very perfect Board game "Dixit". Find. You will not regret. I promise you :-)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:03

I played Dixit. Well, it can absolutely logically, that is leopolitano play :)

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 21:22

Well, there like both at the same time :-)

LIVE+

Post by LIVE+ » Fri Jan 17, 2014 18:34

Мастер 108 wrote:the shipping Michael with such issues — it would be useful to read the description of the modules on openmedia.
Yes, you are right, shipping will not, and I will read.. :)
Мастер 108 wrote:very cool choice Board game "Dixit"
Watched a video with this game...good family game, but now all children and not only children in smartphones and computers, the ears do not pull for an hour... :)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Jan 17, 2014 19:03

LIVE+ wrote:, for the ears do not pull for an hour... :)
Declare a "green hour to air" and Wi-Fi router Power OFF :)
And then tightened - you will be invited to play... (this week in mechanical the hockey game)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 17, 2014 21:00

LIVE+ wrote:could you Tell me which module is more suitable for working/strengthening/activation of the right hemisphere of the brain?...
any BJ activates not only the right mode (left too many ....not the same) and nothing to do with modules, you just need to LIVE and not to make it "activate" some kind of special practice BJ for a living, as a means of influence on your approach and the quality of life, as a means to fully use himself.

Алекси

Post by Алекси » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:37

Do I have to be successful with BJ, so to speak, to know all these modules by heart?
Concentration on the end goal enough? Or is it just for ease of use?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:07

do not have and can never know, but sometimes knowledge of at least some (memorized not necessary, at the level of ideas, the name is not important), can help more concentrated on a specific aspect of yourself to focus.

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Wed Jun 04, 2014 15:59

I had a very serious concert,which was held in a situation of force majeure.I couldn't collect.Cuchilla spiders on the good acting out of concert-state exam,but the moral chatter is not passed.Already two minutes before going on stage I got the idea to power silver.I immediately felt and the solar plexus, as the lump of fear dissipates,and I'm filled with confidence.Played all good..but every situation should be approached in the complex.I have solved the problem of the Chairman of the state Committee.which is called the "radioactive cloud". Now I have a huge incentive to peruse all the modules and learn them by heart as a child was taught the multiplication table. :D

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 04, 2014 21:31

I myself do not remember.... :) there is not the knowledge by heart and to understand that the world can work with different algorithms and shvatiti the essence of these approaches (different) and believe in their limitless power :)

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:01

Michael,that's understandable(about the algorithms),but to run them you need a key in the form of modules. :) I come to the conclusion.some things I knew without a BJ and this is inspiring :) .

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 05, 2014 19:40

I think everyone knew but some didn't realize, for example, or forgotten. However, BJ good coaching...

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Fri Jun 27, 2014 18:22

I do not remember what thread it was mention what are the best modules to use for the successful resolution of the situation with inspections of the regulatory authorities. if anyone remembers or knows how, please help... the situation from negative to steer, at the moment communication has passed from the victim to the level of communication on an equal footing, and some even "collisions" from my side (which previously I could not imagine). Used surfing, the passage of air, spiders moving, spell - terror of childhood, a thirst for discipline, charisma. at some stage I had to use the control the life and lines of Mirage by personal contact. managed to "take" some of the personalities that are active participants pressure. but there was one moment of indirect extortion with a good "mine" on a bad game. my arguments and links to legal acts stupidly ignored (well, we you such an act will do, and you then sort it out. here to continue to bring not want, because it will be extended in time process of correspondence and court and temporarily broken companies). Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 27, 2014 20:46

Well, the system is very... soaked with it .... it's like a part of it, in fact its internal law. Since a long time and many times top officials openly and to the press saying that do not think of how to fight corruption....
Casuistry in the laws were made not even in this world, and you can always drag and drop solution from one hand is almost the opposite with the same initial data. What You now see. Give "bad" advice. Take action under the internal rules of the system.
Or find out what and how much and think whether it is not more reasonable than idle company, or go through the door above. You don't think you can just rebuild locally the system for themselves? Yes it is possible but you need to do in advance (before check) and very high quality.
In principle, does not exclude as a fact these circumstances, but usually takes them by or softens them.
Well, there are still all sorts of intermediate options.
Plus do org-conclusions ( in the sense that keep in mind for the future where the admitted flaws in the design of activities so that the application of the methods of casuistry possible ). Or hire consultants who have one foot out will have to pay officially to them, they are with its own motives (to share?), although most will be more expensive, but legally and officially.
It's actually just the local world order. Yeah, well, having a bunch of businesses I went through the 90s without "roofs" for example (well, not counting all the correct close friends from the fun places, but not had them to turn to and it was not discussed in advance and knowing the surface never lying )
However, this does not mean that it was "magically caused", rather just competent intuitive maneuvering between all.
Because a quality system is quality system... they are like heaven-the air and water.
And Yes, in the case of inspections had to operate one of these scenarios. Then the truth is easier usually became (turned contact) t/e/ saves time, money, and gives a little more guarantee of business stability, though I never did these questions not involved, my one of business partners working in it was dealt with and he was more than "the system man" and I always just trusted his choice and all. Because he probably would have got in a head butt (I was a little more principled) and knew that it was not the optimal path.

That's not such a folding tip.
Just play the system the script is best (not expensive) way and wrap it up with the benefit ( minimizing the cost of the following tests) + org insights.
I give this advice in particular because it is highly likely You at the moment, their potential resistance to the system spent on already implemented actions. And the system is not even a tank is a continental plate, which suddenly began to move. Clever you to shove foreheads? either to depart or to be on the side of the movement.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 27, 2014 20:48

And mostly in such situations, acute intuition (at least for me, that was from a friend who was running those too) and a very good feel of what the step will have the correct long-term outcome, and what feels like a threat.