Bracelets Life

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 24, 2010 19:56

In the description on the website contains the basic information that you should know to understand BJ. Know the rest is optional. Besides, I do not believe that in the world there are random processes.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Mon May 24, 2010 20:10

Михаил_ wrote:to know the Rest is optional.
Cleared... And yet, if you have the right information on the PRODUCT, you want to. to own it before purchasing. To own together with the GOODS, and not to look somewhere. I think Your forum is informative and useful , but the position of INVENTORS AND INNOVATORS, and that's where the BUYERS are. I don't think. that is to rewrite several times the same, but the links to the information you need to make you (not necessarily You personally, time is money, there are plenty of Your grateful followers, ready (?) to work out this issue), I liked the footnotes at RADIONICS a Humpty-by Baltay. QUESTION - the link to the resource. No comment. (The opportunity is not "Moran" the right information, whose reflection can provide the owners of this resource).
Thank you! You studied enough this issue!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 24, 2010 20:18

The fact is that for many, the abundance of information can be daunting and confusing. Even though I try to keep the open part of the forum as more or less neutral, she still belongs to the category of "strong alternative" :)
And BJ is applicable to many, not necessarily fit in these.
Links may appear later.... while it was an achievement and the appearance of this section :) in the sense that it was necessary to find the time.
I don't think published on the website details of the goods introduced someone in the annoying error - everything is reflected correctly.

АК

Post by АК » Mon May 24, 2010 20:33

Michael, please tell me, will there be any impact on the effectiveness of the BZ 1.0 if the manufacturing process to use orgone generator with audio entrance through which to put simultaneously with headphones same tracks to make the bracelet.

Worse, better, no effect?!

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Mon May 24, 2010 20:35

Михаил_ wrote:Links may appear later.... while it was an achievement and the appearance of this section in the sense that it was necessary to find the time.
Will wait for a while.
Михаил_ wrote:I don't think published on the website details of the goods introduced someone in the annoying error - everything is reflected correctly.
I agree! But when on the forum there is information about the PRODUCT is a double understanding (and clarify) - it may scare you! DANGEROUS! CONTROL OF YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND EXTERNAL FACTOR! ...and emotions are clouding the reason... Will respect the BUYER! After all, You are interested in this, and the explanation, like I don't need it, I'm so in 30 times cheaper to sell... not entirely correct! It is necessary to provide unambiguous answers to common questions (identified by You and members of Your forum), as it will be less misunderstanding and "stupid" questions. Che eto me to egregore connected?
Not to say that many have read on Your forum, but it came 2 (about a year ago and recently) times... and came in the face of insurmountable contradictions identified (understandable for some, but little understood for most IS MAGIC?) or like this. method of communicating information to understanding...

Thank you! You studied enough this issue!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 24, 2010 20:39

Too many different factors that can have an impact and that in the other direction - without trying you'll never know.
It is most likely that the bracelet will be more vivid first impressions, and after the attunement is all as it would be without the generator. Well, if the Bank charged a bracelet to charge the water through рад2400 may be stronger.... Even though we are in the process of charging the bracelet is structured... SO we have people then her in the bath diluted.... for personal bathing.

АК

Post by АК » Mon May 24, 2010 20:59

Thank you!

That is, there can be some dependence on power?! There are in fact (or can do), the analogues RAD 5 (if you look solely at capacity) with the audio input.

Um... then just thought that it would be interesting to program a whole orgone generator in the manufacture (when solidification orgonite)... I mean, make it BJ 1.0... something sensible from this hybrid can be expected? :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon May 24, 2010 22:41

Сергей Гурин wrote:And gold bracelet BJ 2.0 to do?
ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:http://openmagic.org/
Михаил_ wrote:... it says on my forum.
Accordingly, all manufacturers 2.0 (of which there are many, if you examine the question in detail)...
Success :o

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Tue May 25, 2010 18:11, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 25, 2010 0:49

1. AK - analogue Рад5 does not work from any of the homemade. It is my deep and informed conviction. Of homemade will always receive something else. Because handmade will contain only the flow of energy. Well, as with the bracelet bare energy of all modules will not replace.
2. CRAZY town - I don't know, not received complaints that the information on the forum is not clear, most of the audience there (very different and from different places gathered, including here some people) a good understanding of each other. All that is important, as stated in the description. To read the rest - is optional. Well, it's like to understand the circuitry and microcode of a complex electronic device. There is no way to Express clearly.
I now a few people have opened access to the club portion of the site (which means that if you want they can do 2.0, but with a very large and other versions), based solely on their communication on the forum and on the understanding that they will pull additional information.
The easiest mode bracelets - Autonomous.
Anyone have any questions they are answered.
In General, the information policy is not expected to a major change.
I try to give HERE clear explanations, especially for the entire line of products they are in tune with and about alone.
If you have any questions You are not clear, let's get the thread "questions", they are accumulating and being arranged will make another video explaining it.

Please do not need me to remind you that it is a commodity, and the buyer - the client and everything. I remember. But products specific. Next to that Radionics - not less specific. Much more, way too. I try to give satisfactory answers with high reviews. My time is extremely limited and all will be more productive if it is spent on creating something useful, not for discussion of technical support.

3. MAG.no - please try not to use in my forum thread (with regards to my products) overquoting. Hard to read(because then people will from zero to read, and then go figure out what was meant), I think it's not really great when the message consists of quotations.

If there is essentially something and write. And quotes usually used to explain the meaning of the text.

I always tried and try to respond to all reasonable and objective questions as detailed as possible, reasonably and objectively. So that people could understand the answer. If the information base is enough.
The topics covered, unfortunately, are complex and not unambiguous. Much, much, much more complex than the books of Charles that bears all advertising and populist in nature, though exactly in which the number of simple principles.
I am totally against writing theories or textbooks - the reason I already explained. Otherwise, the distortion will take place already from reading my writing. That's why I try to explain the examples with a basis in real life or in fiction.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 25, 2010 0:54

AK - no, dependence on power is not linear (from audio) and not at all clear what. 2400 I mentioned, since there is audio input (only on one device from Karlovy vary devices), and fasten a makeshift organogelator the charging process of the bracelet are exactly no worse I think the result (it will hinder the flow of charge erasing it in the process while it is still not stable), i.e. the output is not BJ and it is not clear that how overexposed something.
Generally people getting a charging circuit 1.0 of "cool" bracelets, which received the overload of energy. Without the issues. IN fact there is nothing, in addition to compliance with the procedures and within the framework of this procedure, I don't think something can be improved somehow by changing the scheme itself.
On the contrary, the more accurately to observe it without additives, the better will be the result.

АК

Post by АК » Tue May 25, 2010 3:56

Михаил_ wrote:1. AK - analogue Рад5 does not work from any of the homemade. It is my deep and informed conviction. Of homemade will always receive something else. Because handmade will contain only the flow of energy. Well, as with the bracelet bare energy of all modules will not replace.
So with the above in brackets I wrote "power". There are radionic devices, but there is just orgone generators, for example, the LPOG 2400 HD orgone generator. RAD 2400 HD - radionic device, which contains the same orgone generator.

When I say power, I'm not talking about the power of audio, and about the power of the orgone generator, since You initially mentioned that the RAD 2400 HD can be useful if you "charge" the band ((C) Well, if the Bank charged a bracelet to charge the water through рад2400 may be stronger....).

What is the use of it, just from the energy modulated audio tracks, or from some special demonstrations for making bracelet?

If we are talking about energy, it is obvious that in this case there will be no difference between the RAD 2400 HD and LPOG 2400 HD.

Therefore I asked about power. In other words, if, say take orgone generator which will give the same power as the RAD 5, but with the audio input, and to supply the Bank with rechargeable band (with headphones inside) and run simultaneous audio tracks headphones and the hypothetical power analog RAD 5, the meaning of this is? Or, as You wrote, will hinder charge flow erasing it in the process while it is still not stable.

Excuse my little tediousness. I just don't fully understand Your answer. At the same time, there are three options.

and. unknown, not tried, do not know
b. it may be stronger with 2400 RAD
c. the deterioration results from the energy flow homemade organogelators. (By the way, I don't think that it is impossible to make orgone generator with high quality energy flow).

And, if You please, for could You comment on I mentioned the possibility of folding charging a homemade orgone generator... that is when solidification orgonite put headphones or speakers, all wrapped layers of foil and film, immersed in water, and run all the necessary tracks. How do you think this is a viable hybrid, or what could be?!<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 25, 2010 12:34

AK:
1. I wrote radionic because the generator there is nothing to do in my opinion. Ie don't need to energy to shed. It does not help the process.
2. рад2400 was mentioned exclusively as a means to structure the water (which could increase the insulation in the process of charging from external influences, which is important. No demonstrations do not exactly necessary, it will ruin the process (bracelet very unusual subject matter and demonstration this is a rather stupid way of powering a relatively low frequency thought-forms only.
3. homemade generators are not suitable because the question is not "qualitative energy flow", and the algorithms assigned to the device by the author. Here though, the barrel blend, the result is still the same.
So I wrote about that flow of energy is not the same, and that Radionics work with the goals and situations is not due to the energy flow or schema. Of course flow of energy also plays a role, but overestimate it is not necessary. Out in the pyramid, some will be a terrible flow of energy. What? the materialization of thoughts? Fig Yes, that's not the point.

accordingly, charging 1.0 important screening and filing inside the initial charging signal through the audio. Screening structured the same signal water a little harder, but essentially, some time charging, it is still achieved in full.
(water is highly structured due to the charging system without any generators)

As for the folding charging a homemade generator maybe it will change its properties, but in General it is not clear what will be. Most likely a few will change the quality of issued energy.
Bracelet 1.0 made to work in the area of the cocoon with the man.
By itself, it can work, after the inclusion of man, what happens after socks (attunement with the cocoon). While the potential long-term conflict folding charging material when combined in one piece. Because бж1.0 and later, try to regulate the flow of energy to normal. And the generator gives a constant forever.<

АК

Post by АК » Tue May 25, 2010 16:44

Michael, thank you very much for the clarification.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Tue May 25, 2010 17:58

Michael_, thank you!
I like Your full and informative answers, I would say more, You enough to understand laid out in connection with the illustrative examples. About the PRODUCT-BUYER and HOME-made-EXPERIMENTER, different directions, different "clients", judge for yourself by going to Your forum a year ago, having concluded the necessary preparations-manufacturers, I chose another path for himself, and got what I wanted, on the terms that suit me personally. Way different - the result is the same (as put task). Noting the difference, proceed to the General, a link to Your forum in the notes not exactly, I will explain to "get" the right information, you have to sift through more than a dozen pages. On 1 page can be written, this is clearly not red, for 10 - as You understand it, it is red (an abstract example, there are particular, just not here...). The questions is, at least the appearance, and they appear often. What prevents Your forum members to systematize the collection of feedback, in order to avoid ambiguous understanding. And it is not me, I if you experience ask questions, need more it You to questions, especially silly and provocative was smaller. The specificity of the products are not touched by the need of explanation. We all tend to use the many meanings a single word, focusing in understanding either the context or frequent use in a single value in the "group communication". Your forum is one group, this is another, although they obviously overlap. Understanding the meanings of some words is different. Require more explanation. Doubt? I propose to conduct an experiment. It will be able to participate any earlier does not delve into the above on this thread and unskilled information about Your devices, at least a little understanding of the principles, the task of the student is reading, the information received, write a statement in your own words. You guess what happens? You will be very surprised... I think...
Michael_ I for! Your method of delivering information, with the amendment taking into account the difference of the number of readers of Your and this forum. Travelers like You. Napominanie Pro shop is also groundless. Some requirements to "get free advice" and others "bought the product". Just a different attitude to these units. Or am I mistaken?

I bought 6 bracelets for gifts to FRIENDS, PARTNERS, LOVED ones! Yeah, noticed as soon as the messenger got it - SK 1M was "sing louder" - pattern? but we are separated by thousands of kilometers, in the presence of unifying factors - the relationship with the messenger, Your product significantly? Eventfulness is why it is zero today.

What can "the pill"?

Thank you! You studied enough this issue!<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue May 25, 2010 20:35

Михаил_ wrote:MAG.no - please try not to use in my forum thread (with regards to my products) overquoting. Hard to read(because then people will from zero to read, and then go figure out what was meant), I think it's not really great when the message consists of quotations.

If there is essentially something and write. And quotes usually used to explain the meaning of the text.
Take Your wishes, but consider limiting them for yourself. Different people - different manners of communication. If you're going cutting, it is not distorting (I confess, sometimes unconsciously, after trying to clarify the point). Sometimes quotes is the question, then I avoid reviews, considering sufficient quotes. Sometimes, therefore, seek to show contradictions in the writing. I will try to do it sparingly, and only as needed.

With respect to You and Your knowledge, MAG.no :o

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 1:13

CRAZY TOWN
1. What I see and read, I guess :) I have a rich experience... however, the situation is better than you think. While working with what we have. It is difficult to explain, but the point is, part of the Internet information is part of the project, which comes as it were coupled with the processes of growth. In General, not in one or two words to clarify the meaning, but the formation of the crown of the tree is possible when it is appropriate and not too often.
2. "tablet" (module) includes a number of immunisation programmes was done during oddities with the flu. Not to say that I'm happy with her performance, but apparently something she does.
3. reaction of SK on the purchase of bracelets for gifts entirely fit into the following number of factors SK can be considered the "big bracelet" to a certain extent. The forum is a topic "feedback", that is exactly about this case.

MAG.no trying to limit, but sometimes it is really not very wyesham.

For all.
In the office there are wooden bracelets 2.5
I would have called them, if no versions of "creativity and energy invariance". The price is the same as 2.6
Muscovites recommend to try this experience.
At the same time I had technical difficulties with a portion of 2.6, so perhaps a week+ would not be exact (the day was the remnants of a few pieces).

Жора

Post by Жора » Wed May 26, 2010 1:22

acquired 2.6. don't feel anything...
no mindmachine or ALTARIA or front room, do not bring anything tangible... is it all that bad?((
with what is connected such that the sensitivity of the individual, and can it be improved?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 1:44

the sensitivity is related to several parameters of body and mind ( in a sense actually is one thing - ie, what we perceive as the body, really captures the experience of the energy mix not only in our head, but the entire cocoon).
Strictly speaking, the sensitivity is enough energy in anahata chakra + normally operating peripheral nerve and energy exchange at this level.
Can improve practitioners.
As for the bracelet - do not twist the self that "now" or "tomorrow should something happen" or there feel. Release just what is happening, usually need some time to consciousness beginning to note what is happening and it has become a significant and regular.
By the way, many a little sensitivity just increases from BJ (for a long time - several months)

As a technician - would recommend douches and gymnastics of Hermes (the description is in the network).

Жора

Post by Жора » Wed May 26, 2010 1:59

Yes, judging by the photo of the aura, with anahata problems...
thanks Michael, I will work :)

Жора

Post by Жора » Wed May 26, 2010 2:03

ummm... say that it is possible to do gymnastics of Hermes with 23 years... why? I'm 21, can I ignore this?)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 2:09

can. I was in school, when practiced. It's just a powerful energy practice, some believe that before the age of the cocoon is not formed.

свет!!!

Post by свет!!! » Wed May 26, 2010 2:19

Is it possible with a wooden bracelet to be in the water,to bathe,to take a shower?Not razmiene he?As in the directory when sakase to choose a wooden bracelet form ,stone in color ,they're ,like ,different??

Жора

Post by Жора » Wed May 26, 2010 2:19

how will the hot water finally begin to practice))))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 2:54

those wood that large units normally carry water (usually).
Choice - it does not matter to me.... please call the office, find out what your choices are. In General, the impact they are virtually identical ( within their model).
2.5 is somewhat simpler - there look all the same.
2.6 do the different stone, but it's more a tool than decoration....
if you have the opportunity to choose person that feels.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 17:10

asked a question in PM, I decided to answer here to duplicate. The question concerned the features of 2.5 and the difference of the versions.
I tried to explain again.

went something like this.

three qualities are realized in different versions associated with the manifestation of certain underlying "forces" described in the system tenacula as Homo, hetero and Neutro.
In the case of bracelets, it is not a manifestation of force in its pure form, and certain conditionality.I just think that the reasons for the qualities associated with tenaculum, and the best concept Inoi basis for no explanation, this is most suitable. But the qualities are absolutely different.
2.6 gives a lot of event to literally "push" is what you need. Increases the likelihood of movement on your scenario.
2.5 allows you to better search for new scenarios, at the same time can come many opportunities, there are always some anomalies and so on.
2.7 - the neutral state, with great energy (the principle - I have the power to move mountains, but is prone to the appearance of harmony).
energy give all three.
But in 2.6 it's less visible and more "cool"
2.5, since the invariants still shifted to harmony, it's not just Chaos, namely its creative manifestations.
Ie creating new and making it a harmony, creating new opportunities, and their implementation is usually energy. 2.5 more noticeable makeup as warmer flow.

2.7 has more power energy and harmonized "average axis". Ie, power it balanced.
the cost of the 2.7 probably will be 25000. and they will be very piece (literally hand-made production of several stages, each of which takes time). I.e. the expected number of one-two pieces a week, the first will arrive next week, on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I, for some time, began to use different queue tuning in then. what I need more. Although any of the 2.0 and older versions allows you to completely replace everything. Ie can be 2.5 to work with 2.6, and Vice versa, where these qualities are still there. Just the power of manifestation, sometimes needed for a specific purpose (my friends actively use in business for example), be greater than 2.0 or another version.
On the basis of General recommendations, I'd say 2.6 is the most widely compatible version, according to their effects.
2.7 not sure what all pull the constant (can be overload at first, limiting work time with him).
2.6 does not create overload and stabilizes the process, giving You more weight.
However, for those who are able to divide the processes into stages and to assess where more applicable, the use of all three can be extremely useful.
Moreover, the imbalance of "cure" opposite.
If you want to stir up something funky - 2.5 go bad.
For a harmonious process which should be accelerated - 2.7 and so on.

i.e. the use of different older versions not required, but gives more options. Don't make it an end in itself!<