Bracelets Life

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 23, 2010 0:18

1. no, the laser is only needed for older versions (2.x), which are made on the basis of already made 2.0, and 2.0 require special installation and certain skills. Moreover, the laser is used in standard mode (it is a special setting).
2. while discounts are not provided, due to the fact that in 2.x the complexity is high and there are other aggravating circumstances complicating production. And the 2.0 is worth the price of the floor.
3. 1.0 is also on gifts is not so bad... they're absolutely free.
4. I hope to increase the number of 2.6 and add 2.5 and 2.7 on Monday or Tuesday. Might as 2.0 to add them until I have. Well, if you order Monday morning, you should focus on what we have now (see response to Andrew above).

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Sun May 23, 2010 0:29

And the gold bracelet can be BJ 2.0 to do?

Here is the one:
http://static.forum.onliner.by/files/20 ... _-0097.jpg

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 23, 2010 3:04

Theoretically (technically) possible, but actually I personally this will not be accurate.
Settle for a standard set. And no, I don't need it means You :)

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Sun May 23, 2010 16:32

Михаил_ wrote:while discounts are available due to the fact that in 2.x the complexity is high and there are other aggravating circumstances complicating production. And the 2.0 is worth the price of the floor.
On discounts I got a clear response previously and the PRICE is ACCEPTABLE, what I said above. The question is, provides for the PARTNERSHIP in the realization of Your products? Whether the interest in purchase unit purchase of one name. What number of You can be considered as "not a single purchase." Do You familiarize with Your products "new potential customers" (even in the form of gifts) is the promotion of Your PRODUCT or technology. How do You respect your Customers? Your goal is the realization of the product?
Thank you! You studied enough this issue!

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Sun May 23, 2010 21:39

Other variants I do not see yet. On the contrary tends to produce larger and it is not adapted for public wear and the options of bracelets, ACC. much more power.
Maybe in the form of a belt to do? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 23, 2010 21:52

And what answers You want to hear ? :)
BJ got on sale almost by accident. Originally it wasn't supposed to (see the free вер1.0), the features of version 2 and older made them the creation and distribution more narrow. Because the people still interested in them (from this site), and since their technology is connected with the technology of the other two products, I had pile up and BJ put on sale.
I do not mind the quantities to buyers like are good, legs kicking :)
But absolutely can't understand what is meant by the partnership and other issues.
Update.
I would like to note that I am not against growth in General, but do not pursue this on the other hand absolutely. All of the products is just one of many activities and not an end in itself to promote all of this and output some large amounts. Take - good. Do not take too well. No kinks. When I made the forum and the distribution of version 1.0, I expressed my thoughts on this subject and they remain the same. And for these purposes there is a free version 1.0.
The rest let him develop harmoniously and without excesses in a natural way.
While it is not clear what caused the issues. Everything seems pretty transparent.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 23, 2010 21:55

Ie if there is something not clear, then offer specific examples that I understood what was meant.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Sun May 23, 2010 23:04

Михаил_ wrote:offer specific examples
Specific example:
Had intended on Tuesday to send a "messenger" for the acquisition of BJ 2.0 in quantity of 10 pieces for gifts to FRIENDS, PARTNERS, LOVED ones, decided to go this Way, for making possible participation in the promotion of technology and for the development of Your business (development, research, material-technical base), but, come on, chose a different Path, recommended by You, from several.
Do it yourself, technology understandable, and distributed freely (something paid), technical basis (SK 1 M) has some programs too (Cartridges to the Modulator), it remains only to START AND FINISH, of course I exaggerate.
Last edited by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ on Mon May 24, 2010 17:31, edited 1 time in total.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Sun May 23, 2010 23:18

Михаил_ wrote:I would like to note that I am not against growth in General, but do not pursue this on the other hand absolutely. All of the products is just one of many activities and not an end in itself to promote all of this and output some large amounts. Take - good. Do not take too well. No kinks. When I made the forum and the distribution of version 1.0, I expressed my thoughts on this subject and they remain the same. And for these purposes there is a free version 1.0.
From the forum: http://openmagic.org/ph/showthread.php?t=14
:roll: Offer to play a game.
I know that there are a fun community who are engaged in special ostavleniem books in different public places (thereby passing them along the chain)

Offer to do the same with bracelets.
The principle is very simple. Forget somewhere a bracelet in a public place, it Scrabble website address and any unique number or your nickname, or something else recognizable.
The reaction to the bracelets known - they are very attracted to people not consciously. For this reason, it is doubtful that this will fly in the trash. Someone will pick it up. Based on the postulate that accidents in the world in fact does not happen, will pick up some much need changes people. Sometime later he finds an inscription (most likely already having "accidentally" result and may not be aware of causes of change) and go here, unsubscribe to this thread and perhaps will continue to relay, "losing" a few bracelets.

The module "wave of life" for such jokes will award joked ACC. with the principle of feedback.
In General, it is reason a little to improve his mood, it is well known that
for the mentally normal people to Give - much more pleasant than to receive gifts.
And also the way to have fun, because there is a great (certainly not zero) chance, not only to bring to someone favor, but to hear someone's story here.
Of course all this is not necessary.
But everything else is still very useful for You for one simple reason - it removes some of the complexes. To many it might be DIFFICULT nameryanno a place to Park in sight of the bracelet.
Success :o

Thank you! You studied enough this issue!<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 24, 2010 2:14

ск1м by the way nothing to do with. In terms of properties of the copy information is not suited to recording of bracelets absolutely, in view of the fact that the bracelets are not recording qualities. Therefore, for the manufacture of 1.0 I recommend to follow the technology specified site - wrapper, water, etc.

In my opinion the use of older 2.x preferably person are aware that this is not just a toy. Or at least adequate. With 2.0 much easier it is just slightly stronger and smoother running than 1.0 due TO. So, for example, using faster leads to a number of effects associated with an event stream and, in General, is stronger working with cocoon, particularly noticeable on health.
Well, as I understand it, there are a number of people use one and then the other version (1.0 then 2.0).
Ie this person for example, hemodialysis, and therefore planted energy 2.0 4 pieces to the range helped to rectify power in a few months, and of course it started to impact as positively on health (as I understand). 1.0 he lacked as an energy source, even when multiple pieces. 2.0 I have one if you do nothing special. 1.0 I wore constantly a few (as they keep the load slightly above normal).
2.5-2.6-2.7 this is a serious tool as well as a number of other things on this site. Ie tool involves the understanding of the possible consequences of their thoughts.
2.0 and 1.0 too create such effects in full. But as shown a bit weaker, usually people don't fill cones or fill a small (well, desire that all are different).

Something like that.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon May 24, 2010 14:00

Michael_
That said: at first I was somewhat unpleasantly surprised,then got used and even made it fun to watch. A few days (5 to be exact) wore BJ 2.6 Initially, all like anything,the liver were ill-attended, sleep restless or no, if you went to bed with him. Then he passed,but... Started kotovasiya with all sorts of unpleasant situations, events which I was, and that the witness, in which he did not participate and no, I do not care except that I was nearby. Began to form the impression that everything around me was electric, people layatsya, someone someone stole something, some crazy out the relationship in the country between relatives sateilite floats, etc., and I like the paper boat in the ocean of negativity whack-whack, "but I'm in the house" :shock: Strange...was Wearing a Good gold, SS and BZ. So here goes...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 24, 2010 14:46

Imagine that You were the boat (paper), and became a big boat. A place of movement and saturation of other objects roughly the same. From You comes the wave.... this wave shakes all around (except You) and place potentially fragile (seat bounce) bounce start this issue by shifting to new, sometimes drastic situations (where the wave broke).
Learn how to project a stability (calm) as a principle - will be to stabilize the situation all around. Is not adapted, just to change themselves and penalties (increased).
Chronicles've been reading ? Now you're warping the minds of the world, giving it the factor of "strangeness". Earlier this to such an extent was not, so it was possible to think anything. And now the surprise....
No. I understand that You thought that someone stole something. And it would have happened by itself. But the fact of reconciling with You -- this is the wave from the boat. Very massive and a larger enclosure.
We need to create around the projection of a harmonious peaceful world and the effects will disappear, or rather change to favorable. Now the problem is the lack of the control signal from You or the noise in it.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon May 24, 2010 15:01

Michael_
Yeah, thanks, understood...sorry for the bracelet "left" 8)

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Mon May 24, 2010 17:23

Михаил_ wrote:ск1м by the way nothing to do with. In terms of properties of the copy information is not suited to recording of bracelets absolutely, in view of the fact that the bracelets are not recording qualities.
Meaning of "record" modules of the bracelet with the audio source?
Become BJ 2.0 in number of 1 piece, disassemble the parts (this is the modules?), Exercise INFOVERTAS (with SK 1M) on the links in "pure" bracelet, collect links, covering a varnish - fix properties! Where is the error?

From the description of SK 1M:
4.4 Information transfer
The device provides mode information carrying specified qualities with the object under the bottom of the device to the subject placed on the object table. Device control allows selection and filtering of transmitted qualities.

Thank you! You studied enough to not only this question!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 24, 2010 17:43

this... 2.0 is not the object of infopresse.
This way, even 1.0 will not get (which I noted above that the creation of 1.0 is not suitable ск1м), and 2.0 at all. Cell structure, distinguishing it from 1.0 (another difference is the recording density, it is generally a function of the charging system), cellular structures are not copied, they have a system of authorization and any infopreneur not migrated.
none of the bracelets is not subject to interinos and can be copied by copiers of information.

What is on the bracelet is not desired qualities and his identity. Ie is not changing the subject and the attitude of the world to the subject. Well it is... if quite simplistic.
Therefore, this "record" is extremely difficult to erase.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 24, 2010 17:48

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote: Meaning of "record" modules of the bracelet with the audio source?
Become BJ 2.0 in number of 1 piece, disassemble the parts (this is the modules?)
1. the bracelet links is not the modules. They are identical.
2. the modules are not stored on the bracelet and upgrade all the existing bracelets all versions from 1.0 and up to any happening at the same time and instantly when you create a new module (any). That repeatedly certified by experimentally adding new modules and testing of its properties the users of the wristbands.

And that copy then ? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 24, 2010 17:53

the creation of 1.0 may by published on the website of the technology for this process.
create 2.0 may only be carried out by a system of specially done for this and consisting of a number of parts (ск1м this does not satisfy a number of requirements, as originally created for another). But most importantly, if You had a charging system 2.0, then it would create a number of consequences for You personally. The main of which is the need and skill to be able to monitor that with the new media 2.0 all in order and the bracelets do not require TO disable (well, and the skill to disable it is TO right on the bracelet, if necessary).
I doubt that these skills everyone has. Unfortunately... Otherwise I would have made public as 2.0 1.0.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Mon May 24, 2010 18:09

Михаил_ wrote:if You had a charging system 2.0, then it would create a number of consequences for You personally.
Михаил_ wrote:bracelets do not require TO disable (well, and the skill to disable it is TO right on the bracelet, if necessary).
Explain

ZY2. And I do not all give out a free BJ an exception to the rule, which is a difficult time. I am not a fan of the monetary system in connection with the presence of a number of parasitic elements that affect our world, but the world cannot change too fast, moreover, it would be for all the just bad and traumatic, but because it (the monetary system equivalents) can and should be applied, it can be quite constructive.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Mon May 24, 2010 18:15

Михаил_ wrote:what is on the bracelet is not desired qualities and his identity. Ie is not changing the subject and the attitude of the world to the subject. Well it is... if quite simplistic.
Therefore, this "record" is extremely difficult to erase.
And here would understand.
Thank you! You fully explored, not only this question!

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Mon May 24, 2010 18:18

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:Michael_ wrote(a):
What is on the bracelet is not desired qualities and his identity.
Like "password" to "Your computer"?
Thank you! You studied enough to not only this question!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 24, 2010 19:02

About the need to disable the cell cloud in the event of an overload said bearing on my forum.
Accordingly, all manufacturers 2.0 (of which there are many, if you examine the question in detail) have the right, but a duty, to monitor their Bush received the bracelets (as well as all, requiring payment to Ali as a gift). To follow involves the scanning of information in the first place, in the problematic points TO disable, and then 2.0 will be transformed into a more powerful than normal charge 1.0, TO not be restored already.
Therefore, the manufacturing 2.0 and above - is some measure of accountability to the outside world. When You hand out bracelets made by me, the control remains with me.
The cellular "program" have the f-tion of the full disactivate, which erases information of any kind stored in TO, creating a harmonizing effect due to the released energy (not wasted), and the destruction of the structures is always a surge of energy.

Realizing information transfer from subject to subject here, You copy the structure, causing the subject of the secondary information in the form of a hologram (You do it mentally, by the device, or by some of the popular methods is not important).
The bracelet will not break and carries the ability to conduct planetary energy of different quality and controlled quantity, and also a lot of other properties. Do You think you can do the transfer?
Just imagine that there are two worlds. Well put, like Lukyanenko, in some product like "No time for Dragons". The middle world and the wrong side. We're sitting on the wrong side. And bracelet "bathe" in the process of charging energies of the Middle world and he begins to carry its properties continue as ceases to be subject to this world and becomes a subject of.
I simplify, it's much different. The world then involved one. But we sit in a strong distortion, and the bracelet is "dirty" in the undistorted parts.
Otherwise he begins to be perceived by the world as a special object. In more detail, read the forum... there I think with different sides was given a lot of explanations.<

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Mon May 24, 2010 19:03

Михаил_ wrote:everywhere error...
So... READY to ORDER!
Taking into account:
ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:difficult time. I am not a fan of the monetary system in connection with the presence of a number of parasitic elements that affect our world, but the world will change too quickly
ordered BJ 2.0 - 6 pieces (REASONABLE PRICE!)
Yes, and given
ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote: for the mentally normal people to Give - much more pleasant than to receive gifts.
MAKE A GIFT!
Please contact the office tomorrow in the afternoon.
And thank you! We studied enough this issue!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 24, 2010 19:11

accordingly, there is a reasonable middle to reset TO. If you do nothing at all - it can self-reset, if a person tries to do something destructive. Since the CO - manifestation of the world, does not tolerate disharmony above the critical norm. You can say so - the chief administrator TO = the planet itself.
Naturally, no one will personally interviewer or inspect the wearing - not really. And the problems are not only the body but also on situations, behavior. Ie is the ability to take a signal from your subconscious that something is wrong, isolate the cause and make a correction, sometimes not knowing the exact destination.
I think it is clear that if the recipients will be too fast and too much, I swell from
these signals, as occasionally they do happen... Usually only at first. If I miss a signal, then you get this some sort of personal situation, and the reset will make the planet. And that I do not need - enough for me deal with personal problems :) That's something like this.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Mon May 24, 2010 19:17

Михаил_ wrote:About the need to disable the cell cloud in the event of an overload said bearing on my forum.
Accordingly, all manufacturers 2.0 (of which there are many, if you examine the question in detail) have the right, but a duty, to monitor their Bush received the bracelets (as well as all, requiring payment to Ali as a gift). To follow involves the scanning of information in the first place, in the problematic points TO disable, and then 2.0 will be transformed into a more powerful than normal charge 1.0, TO not be restored already.
I think (maybe someone else besides me) that this information should be (!) posted not only on "Your forum", but in the product description on the MM website here - store (which imposes additional conditions).
Last edited by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ on Mon May 24, 2010 19:51, edited 1 time in total.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Mon May 24, 2010 19:34

Михаил_ wrote:of Course nobody will personally interviewer or inspect the wearing - not really. And the problems are not only the body but also on situations, behavior. Ie is the ability to take a signal from your subconscious that something is wrong, isolate the cause and make a correction, sometimes not knowing the exact destination.
I think it is clear that if the recipients will be too fast and too much, I swell from
these signals, as occasionally they do happen... Usually only at first. If I miss a signal, then you get this some sort of personal situation, and the reset will make the planet. And that I do not need - enough for me deal with personal problems
That cleared up...