Bracelets Life

Артем север
Re: The Bracelets Of Life

Post by Артем север » Sun May 08, 2016 1:38

Михаил_ wrote:Is in club PA.
Over a year use the broadcasts went over this time more than 200 thousand rubles. (not for bragging rights of writing,but to say that "experience like there a no". What I need to do to get access to the Club Broadcasts? The office found the filing of an application for membership or such.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun May 08, 2016 1:40

Ильмира wrote:YOU know I searched , but did not understand and found-All General-bought-put on-great If so easy to prepare-what the prices are biting and where with detailed info-how to cook
I think the price is a filter. All really works, check for yourself.A bad or useless things you purchase.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 08, 2016 23:24

Артем север wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:Is in club PA.
Over a year use the broadcasts went over this time more than 200 thousand rubles. (not for bragging rights of writing,but to say that "experience like there a no". What I need to do to get access to the Club Broadcasts? The office found the filing of an application for membership or such.
As I recall, clearly described in a separate topic.
The Cabinet appears a button to submit the application to the club, in the presence of a total of 3 months broadcast PK ( this type of boundary condition, since this stream has a significant influence), I either approve or not (depends on many circumstances). In addition to club broadcasts there is still available some information, while it is only lecture 1 on the subject of the actual broadcasts. The club is designed so that in addition to additional broadcasts moving gradually (unfortunately limited my time yet) users of special club events and to the understanding/skill of actually creating broadcasts/bindings and other things, at least at the primary level.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 08, 2016 23:26

Артем север wrote:
Ильмира wrote:YOU know I searched , but did not understand and found-All General-bought-put on-great If so easy to prepare-what the prices are biting and where with detailed info-how to cook
I think the price is a filter. All really works, check for yourself.A bad or useless things you purchase.
Well not just the filter. They are really on the lower level to divert time those involved in the process of creation and production. This is an adequate measure of the return of the cost of creating the product. And free you can almost all. Just those who want some more powerful and better (including knowing the efficiency of the free) - pays and receives satisfaction from the result :) It turns out mutually properly for all, including using free.

ИльяС

Post by ИльяС » Mon May 16, 2016 11:23

Michael_

Michael hi!
Have a question about your products.
I have a 3.0, 2.6, 4.0 - which feels potirayut energy. (If you look at them - they are dark, with the point of view of aura)
2.6 and the other green, working on the restoration.
E-panacea - all good (lights - very bright (Golden).

What could be the problem? Clean manufacturing or other similar...
Is there a solution?

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Fri May 20, 2016 16:29

Greetings to all!
Michael, I've got the transport problem is not solved, but exacerbated for several months.
Car broke down, one then the other, then Zap.part not come, the repairman can not understand. Acquired new jeep while he is on the repair and also broke after a couple of days. All in shock, saying that the Toyota tundra to burn the box is not possible so quickly, gave the owner the past. It seems to have repaired tahu and again the same reason, no pressure. Seems fixed today, but the repairman got out of the car, so it is generally wind up stopped. The other day I decided to buy another car but, the seller refuses to sell, the other picks up not here tomorrow to try again.
Test samples C ++ 3.0 and the ruler on the hands and feet, 2 AMB Pandora VIP.And a bunch of others, but I don't use hid.
How to make traffic jams over??? bc

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri May 20, 2016 17:28

For some time to move away from the helm, perhaps it is your security system worked. Discussed previously - somewhere 1-2 months ago.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 20, 2016 17:43

ИльяС wrote:Michael_

Michael hi!
I have a 3.0, 2.6, 4.0 - which feels potirayut energy. (If you look at them - they are dark, with the point of view of aura)

Is there a solution?
Manufacture technology does and never allows you to get different from other products. Theoretically I know the 1-2 "external" damage to the object third-party intervention, but intervening should be sooooo specific creature and have the motivation to work this job, and failure in these situations was purely "external" signal, clothed around on top of the bracelet (without breaking itself), something like a screen with a complex structure, because of damage to the object itself - is extremely difficult, almost impossible.

I want to remind you that BJ don't work by themselves, without operator and are not artifacts in the truest sense of the word, have "charge" and did not radiate. Their work is due to the interaction with You and attunement with You (or another operator).

So you need to understand that not BJ consumes energy, and You in the mode of 3.0/4.0 lose energy (which should not be in the normal entry into this mode, on the contrary it is the regime protects and nourishes the operator).
The reasons for the move are not clear to me, but it's your attitude or state of a cocoon.
Most likely, the cocoon contains quite a lot of problems, and in the room and does not start itself three, and the attempted recovery of the cocoon. Where and flowing sea of energy.
Fun with 2 2.6
For the production they are identical. The difference can be only in your settings you have made for them (personalized). Can try their mental reset.
Differ only 2.61 and 2.6, but 2.61 there is now only a month and a half as well as pre-declared with a different name (2.61), but there is a functioning, though more powerful - not distinguishable from 2.6
T/e for one of the 2.6 have You made yourself another program work with it (consciously or more likely subconsciously) and it is similar to the above, I think any attempt to restore itself.

I think it's safe to assume that among practices or in life there is something kokono-damage may not be very harmonious, or there are problems obtained in other ways. Something like that.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 20, 2016 17:45

Алсемо wrote:Greetings to all!
Michael, I've got the transport problem is not solved, but exacerbated for several months.
Car broke down, one then the other, then Zap.part not come, the repairman can not understand. Acquired new jeep while he is on the repair and also broke after a couple of days. All in shock, saying that the Toyota tundra to burn the box is not possible so quickly, gave the owner the past. It seems to have repaired tahu and again the same reason, no pressure. Seems fixed today, but the repairman got out of the car, so it is generally wind up stopped. The other day I decided to buy another car but, the seller refuses to sell, the other picks up not here tomorrow to try again.
Test samples C ++ 3.0 and the ruler on the hands and feet, 2 AMB Pandora VIP.And a bunch of others, but I don't use hid.
How to make traffic jams over??? bc
Like already discussed this. Stay an observer. If it were something external, you probably would have a different form. Take care of yourself.

Патрик

Post by Патрик » Fri May 20, 2016 17:51

Hello Michael :) Very interesting ,when will the emergence of the long-running probes of the older version BJ?????? :) Or have not planned :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 20, 2016 18:08

planned technology to work by itself. BUT while they are not online (to run it/do probes).It is probably not earlier than the end of the summer.
Now the whole resource on I2, it is more important than other products for the consumer.

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Sun May 22, 2016 13:05

Wear probe 2.6 and it's amazing how good for the relationship with her daughter as a teenager, as if there is no adolescence. If you do not wear a couple of days then all the problems until we return.
Will sinarades, thank you!!
Question, if ordered 2.61 will this action or is it yet another product?
Is it possible to order on your carrier-a pendant or necklace or bracelet better?

Байес

Post by Байес » Sun May 22, 2016 13:16

The increase in mass = increase in credibility, apparently in this case.
Michael wrote above that 2.6 and 2.61, it is the same product, only difference in power.

Charge your subject 2.x1 is not, as I understand it, only 2.6.

Not restrain myself and ask your question to Michael - that is more powerful, 2.6 in broadcast 123457, or 2.61 on hand?

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Sun May 22, 2016 13:43

Michael wrote that you could send the dealer a photo of the subject for charging and it will charge. But can it to 2 does not apply?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 22, 2016 13:56

1. Bracelet the OPTIMUM, as a carrier. Other media (earrings/pendant/belt - as examples) will work differently from other places of fixation in a cocoon. Yes, you can do exercises at the photo, it will be 2.6 not 2.61, t/e probniki similar only more powerful and more durable.

2. The technology used in 2.61 is somewhat different. There is also 2.6 even add here eto0.01 :) changing the power and properties of the a little upwards. This has been written somewhere, including in the form of reviews and tried.

3. I think that the child is not only affected by the increased "authority" as it is not possible to play in punching. Puberty is the attempt of conquest of its territory - an attempt to push itself as the operator of a wide area by itself. Under 2.6 is the recognition of older as certainly more authority, and the burst is sent in a different direction. This is my brief opinion.

4. Not to say that a powerful 2.6 in broadcast or 2.61 on hand. Too complex a question. Still, in fact, will be different.....
I think the most powerful is 2.6 in the modes of 123457 in the broadcast AND outside broadcast via I2 (when released).
In fact, 2.61 works outside of cocoon, and the stream - from the inside. And will and and.

ИльяС

Post by ИльяС » Mon May 23, 2016 14:47

Михаил_ wrote:
ИльяС wrote:Michael_

Michael hi!

Is there a solution?
Manufacture technology does and never allows you to get different from other products. Theoretically I know the 1-2 "external" damage to the object third-party intervention, but intervening should be sooooo specific creature and have the motivation to work this job, and failure in these situations was purely "external" signal, clothed around on top of the bracelet (without breaking itself), something like a screen with a complex structure, because of damage to the object itself - is extremely difficult, almost impossible.

I want to remind you that BJ don't work by themselves, without operator and are not artifacts in the truest sense of the word, have "charge" and did not radiate. Their work is due to the interaction with You and attunement with You (or another operator).

So you need to understand that not BJ consumes energy, and You in the mode of 3.0/4.0 lose energy (which should not be in the normal entry into this mode, on the contrary it is the regime protects and nourishes the operator).
The reasons for the move are not clear to me, but it's your attitude or state of a cocoon.
Most likely, the cocoon contains quite a lot of problems, and in the room and does not start itself three, and the attempted recovery of the cocoon. Where and flowing sea of energy.
Fun with 2 2.6
For the production they are identical. The difference can be only in your settings you have made for them (personalized). Can try their mental reset.
Differ only in 2.6 and 2.61, 2.61, but there is only a month and a half as well as pre-declared with a different name (2.61), but there is a functioning, though more powerful - not distinguishable from 2.6
T/e for one of the 2.6 have You made yourself another program work with it (consciously or more likely subconsciously) and it is similar to the above, I think any attempt to restore itself.

I think it's safe to assume that among practices or in life there is something kokono-damage may not be very harmonious, or there are problems obtained in other ways. Something like that.
Michael, thanks for the reply, I will understand..<

Иной

Post by Иной » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:05

Tell me, are there any plans in the near future some upgrade of bracelet a panacea, as was the case with line 2.x?
Finally ripe for buying it if you plan to, I'd rather wait.

Also, the price, if I am not mistaken was formerly a hosted version of panacea - wide option for the 12 th, it was considered more effective?
Will it be selling?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:58

Wide in the near future will not. Except that after 5-6 months, after filling a warehouse new 2.4 and so on.
Upgrade .... interesting idea :)
I didn't think this way... I think until tomorrow.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:39

Михаил_ wrote:Upgrade .... interesting idea :) I didn't think this way... I think until tomorrow.
What distinguishes a "Panacea 2" from "Panacea"? Like about is not published, just had a card transfer for "the Cure 2" and all. On the eve of the (possible) release of "Panacea 3" or "Panacea+Pandora" like about the second version to read.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 04, 2016 14:58

Answer the question above: updates panacea next couple of years are expected, I am completely satisfied with the functionality and filling, it is adequate time and up to 100.

Answer the question Vlad - there is no panacea 3 is not expected panacea+ Pandora too, because the work and so it is inside both of them.
Панацея2 -it was introduced at the level of production of updated maps of migration, today it applies to everything except the stickers. Панацея2 does not fundamentally distinguishable from just a panacea. Just something more powerful and effective manifestation. Enhanced version.

Иной

Post by Иной » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:59

Tell me, samples of arbiter is now in the office?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:03

I just threw the box in the early summer I think. If not pulled down something.
To clarify better managers.

Авов

Post by Авов » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:25

Acquired BJ. 2.6. Started some things not clear to happen,especially driving on the road. Everyone is trying to blame me for not driving correctly. Already realized that stupid stop and go to see who is right.After the next evidence,each other,the other party admits his mistake. As it is not much annoying me. To wearing BJ. this was not.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:14

This is training you, and how you would like the best training is life.

Авов

Post by Авов » Fri Sep 23, 2016 13:38

That's for sure.I would like to know how long it will last and how to behave.Petr99