Bracelets Life

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: The Bracelets Of Life

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 23, 2016 13:53

2.6 as there 2.5 or 2.7, 2.9, 2.8 is the bearer of certain properties. They fall on your personal characteristics and, Yes, Peter is right, is training. There are people who have this may take a fanciful form, and no one can say how long it will last. Behave obviously so that remove manifestations of someone who was not that catchy. There are people who have certain qualities are shown already but sometimes in a strange shape, or poorly acclimatized having a conflict with something inside. Judging from your description, the aspect of "tank" even if You're not, makes YOU (not others) for some inner feeling of "guilt" may not be conscious on the surface, or Vice versa.... anyway what happens is schityvanie signal to YOU by others and interpreting it. That is obtained at the output. Yes, it's weird fry, may need to work with analysis inside the aspects of causes. T/e properties of bracelet + your inner sense of self create a weird sibios in which something is not right, you need to understand that, or wait orebody autopilot (you can try dosed BJ using this version until a more harmonious state).
In fact it is necessary to accept the fact that You can be to others and to show the quality of the 2.6 and that's fine.

Авов

Post by Авов » Fri Sep 23, 2016 17:16

Thanks Michael,I understand You. The module aspect of the tank was caused intentionally. Now I've got and decomposed on the shelves.Michael_

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 23, 2016 20:26

Welcome :) Actually just we all used to look at the world a certain "angle" that is... if it does, then quite a lot on the shelves :)

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:27

Michael, I have a stream 2.6 and 2.6 with 4 PCs. of February or March. Till nothing was noticed. Since Turbo mode is not for sale, could sometimes cut it for me temporarily? In the sense of stream 2.6. :o Let him shake me a little. :ap :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:37

For many enough and 1pcs 2.6.... I don't understand how You vstrechali want. Better order a few dives.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:25

Michaelneed person in life attract with certain qualities and characteristics.I can recommend their line of products?

Now there (in addition to a set of Broadcasts) :

* 3 pieces of IIM-2 ,arranged on the entire area of the apartment
* 2pcs AD-domination ,at home on the desktop
* map Masculine
* map sleep Monitoring (home next to the bed at the head)
* map of Pandora VIP (wear to the case worker mob.tel.)
* a system of at-2 on phone mob. (glued on accum.personal tube)
* 2 bracelet of AMB (I wear constantly in the hands or feet)
* bracelet Range-4 (wear all the time when I leave the house)
* deck ALFAVIT VIP (now deactivated)

bracelets always in the night lay near any of the ISS-2.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 25, 2016 16:16

I would have said, a person's private life or person in a business/office? it's a little different....
Some people do everything through the KS VIP, as through an instrument of social taxiing such a universal. BUT if we are not talking about social processes ( and personal life I would absolutely not attracted in here otherwise it will not be a personal process and a social clowning :) looks correct but inside are not ), COP-VIP may also apply but very, very different.

If the abstract from the sociality of the request, then a generic product is the Deck of the Cheshire Cat (in terms of generation of anomalies to draw something that itself does not come yet).
As for direct action - that is the Activator (and Stabilizer, in principle, too, it's just more stable but somewhat weaker at the moment than the activator).
T/e in the Activator it is possible to directly specify the TARGET (as seen) if it seems right of course :) and here is the MAIN question :) :) :)
the precise language. And then the same with forced to do something....
Like fry it ? :) and then it comes true sooner or later, one way or another.... and then I think what for it like this.... :) :) hihi

So if I'm correct, then any task which causes serious internal approach I would start with the one who poses the problem (target), t/e s themselves, t/e in this case with You. In simple terms - correctness of perception of their true requests and the reasons for their formation like this. Of products that work with the same COP or the COP-VIP, but probably first I would recommend led dive pass. Good thing, he used regularly, for themselves and their done.
Helps and itself, from superficial stuff to clean and deal sometimes in real processes/desires and reasons. And to nailati that really possible, and then people suffer the consequences :)
something like....

And yet - even in the simplest version the right person is attracted by the resonance (this applies not only to personal life but also the process involved). Worse if just the right people in the area do not. So W/e but they can not get to them to go for example. T/e the resonance it must be mutual and must be able to hear themselves, to create the conditions (for example a random trip or something like that) for this attraction. T/e is a process of mutual. Man upset with his call, somebody comes in, both need to be open to resonance and to change itself. Because of involving someone new into your life, in personal or work processes is always some change in the contexts in which they live, and therefore themselves, and thus the willingness to change.... something like this.
So Activator is the goal unchanged (but in the end, you can lay the necessary changes yourself)
Ск1м it is a harmonizer interact with the world
The deck (the Cheshire Cat) is a game-unpredictable involving themselves in a new, changing context in which there live so it was an opportunity for new
Designer ties - the removal parasitically and other curves structur, but in the version of VIP is also the possibility of Intrusive operator's impact on the world. This should be carefully - can be mangled wood (well, there do that ...), I'm not very prescribed protective algorithms.<

Таша Л

Post by Таша Л » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:04

And I was in sorrow is my favorite bracelet 2.4 lost. That took and left me for some reason and I'm very upset. While it was out? He gave me a real sense of calm and security, especially when I'm driving. I looked through the whole range of BJ, they are all basically in the tree, but I already have AMB and I have to keep them on their feet, with hands just fly. And with leather bracelet only version 2.4? Can you recommend something after this bracelet as the next stage and is it possible to order a wooden performance, but also a leather strap? Thank you

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:46

2.4 is also now in the tree :) only in a different tree in a different, lighter colour scheme. Not to off - is enough to reduce the 1-2 level (to rebuild without one or two links on a new thread like spandex).
The skin further, not to use steel, it was a number of issues: the size/durability (someone had quickly used up), wooden bracelets based on the replacement of the filaments actually last forever...

You can also make the "charging" of your bracelet shipping is not really formally for version 2.4 this service is not (as the youngest) starts with OS 2.2+ and later. Well, in a pinch, you can make an exception. T/e can choose something that is comfortable to wear and to style themselves in the nearest convenient location and then send photos and pay for the service.

Таша Л

Post by Таша Л » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:06

thank you

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:26

2.4 and Broadcast there. It is not to lose...

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Wed Sep 28, 2016 21:29

In the broadcast 2.4 seems only to club members, so I didn't see it in the list.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:49

Yes, so far Yes, although it is necessary to make shared access and the club replace with new :)

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:19

Михаил_ wrote:Yes, so far Yes, although it is necessary to make shared access and the club replace with new :)
the club have been no changes :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 29, 2016 15:35

There is a large package of updates, but it should be documented ... and incorporate there. But at this time have not yet been found.

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Mon Oct 17, 2016 13:58

As a separate topic here like there is on this product just leave it here. Map OS 2.2+ . Bought for my daughter, plus the water on the map insist that I drink both. Card or under the pillow of my daughter or in my pocket constantly. Became calmer behave in a noisy and crowded places.In General fearfulness decreased, and there was some kind of confidence. During a very stressful and dangerous situation almost did not react, i.e., well at the very minimum for her negativity passed. Water changes the taste becomes more sweet. Running nose for 2 days, both days hard drinking water. The overall resistance to cold weather has increased. And where earlier walks came would cough now is not even cold. Did not understand yet the difference it makes if the card on top of water or below put. But will experiment more.

Авов

Post by Авов » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:20

Michael_ Hello Michael. I didn't feel the relationship with her beloved bracelet 2.61. Than it is possible to explain and restore the relationship.?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:38

To remove it for some time :) well, just You and him controles and any quality already transferred.... it is normal and even good.

Авов

Post by Авов » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:43

Michael_ Well.Will. Then try on the other arm.

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:54

Add about map OS 2.2+. It pleases me very much))) Started the habit before you throw the Laundry in the washing machine for a couple of hours to soak it in a bucket of water charged on the card. Very much the background changes from things, they become softer, hard to describe but I recommend to try. Especially noticeable on gloves hats jackets. Still from time to time of pulverizator sprayed with the charged water, the apartment, the shelves in the cabinets, Windows doors walls floors. Cleaner, lighter, easier to breathe. Spray orchids urgently released the arrow colors. In what night daughter slept restlessly tossing and turning, although the card under the pillow she lies, sprayed headboard marginalia and a blanket, a few minutes later she calmed down and smiled in her sleep. Well my favorite experiments with kremiki, held on the map of the hand cream, the increased consumption, the texture is soft and ethereal, but began to dry the skin, use in tandem with the oil on the skin after it is interesting, she's beautiful and thin, no hint of swelling. the places where there were cuts, abrasions, etc a long time ago, first, there is a white spot,the size of the wound, which was gradually reduced. I have two rather large scar, well, one major and the second is noticeable but not large - 5 inches strip thickness of the hair. so the second is almost gone, still a little tail of him visible from one side but you can find traces of where he ends I couldn't. Shampoo stood on the map - washed her head sharply showered with dandruff, I have it was not much but almost not noticeable and then straight cereal, the second and third times were less, there are a few spots which continue to peel off, and I think soon they will pass.

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Nov 14, 2016 23:56

Клэр wrote:I Add about map OS 2.2+. It pleases me very much))) Started the habit before you throw the Laundry in the washing machine for a couple of hours to soak it in a bucket of water charged on the card. Very much the background changes from things, they become softer, hard to describe but I recommend to try. Especially noticeable on gloves hats jackets. Still from time to time of pulverizator sprayed with the charged water, the apartment, the shelves in the cabinets, Windows doors walls floors. Cleaner, lighter, easier to breathe. Spray orchids urgently released the arrow colors. In what night daughter slept restlessly tossing and turning, although the card under the pillow she lies, sprayed headboard marginalia and a blanket, a few minutes later she calmed down and smiled in her sleep. Well my favorite experiments with kremiki, held on the map of the hand cream, the increased consumption, the texture is soft and ethereal, but began to dry the skin, use in tandem with the oil on the skin after it is interesting, she's beautiful and thin, no hint of swelling. the places where there were cuts, abrasions, etc a long time ago, first, there is a white spot,the size of the wound, which was gradually reduced. I have two rather large scar, well, one major and the second is noticeable but not large - 5 inches strip thickness of the hair. so the second is almost gone, still a little tail of him visible from one side but you can find traces of where he ends I couldn't. Shampoo stood on the map - washed her head sharply showered with dandruff, I have it was not much but almost not noticeable and then straight cereal, the second and third times were less, there are a few spots which continue to peel off, and I think soon they will pass.
How many hours insist water and creams?

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:43

MM, drinking water - 2-3 hours. linen - straight under the bucket hanging card, plastic, prognanika, as well for 2-3 hours. cream and shampoo stood there for probably 5-6 hours, not on purpose, just set and forgot)) from the category of cosmetics the most simple and cheap, to be honest they are so change the properties on the original composition even don't pay attention.

Андрей Ка

Post by Андрей Ка » Tue Nov 29, 2016 22:44

A couple of days before surgical treatment started the BJ 2.4 modules in this order:
1. Extender channel Amplifier to Power the probability, Spiders-move, the Passage of air, Surfing, System bypass, Transmutation of air + earth - read the description and tried to understand.
2. Source-virtual ring (the pronunciation of this module run the game on your mobile and looked at the downloadable logo and name).
3. Added the phrase "and other necessary modules for the benefit of me and all those involved in this" - the forum was written, if you do not know what modules you need to specify something like "necessary", and also for the benefit of mine and others for harmony.
The result: this goal (registration in the emergency room and the treatment itself) was great. Unvoiced related goals, about which I forgot, were not as desirable, but more or less well.
It's been a few days, chatter (worry about it) after using so many modules, changing probability, not noticed.
Michael_, questions about the use of virtual spaces:
1. How often can I use the same game to pump energy?
2. Whether you want to play it, to make it easier to focus my attention to the module?
3. Will the power drain depend on the size of the game (number of users, countries) or the module pumps out a certain amount?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 30, 2016 13:55

If the source is sufficiently massive that your intervention I think will not be influencing at all. Thank you for an interesting and revealing review of correct operator actions.

супермэн

Post by супермэн » Mon Dec 19, 2016 17:21

I want to buy a BJ in principle, I am a newbie , recently bought 2 cards of alchemy first level..put it in auto mode all 128 programs..life went out several times in lucid snovideniya, after receiving the card, three consecutive days leave with full control of the dream and yet with the practices of different kinds which are rapidly coming up in the snovedeny...day 4 there was no way...

there is a lot of questions which I want to fill up on-of sales office..

maybe here someone will respond..would appreciate it...

1. Question can I wear the pendants and bracelets and make the alcohol?

2. BJ what to buy ? 3.0 once somebody tried?

3. What gadgets will you recommend? indispensable and necessary for the developing of each... and then a lot of them:oops: