Bracelets Life

ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: The Bracelets Of Life

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Sep 21, 2018 13:59

Loew I think these threads to read, also not be amiss viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3360 and viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3459

Мартин

Re: The Bracelets Of Life

Post by Мартин » Sat Sep 22, 2018 17:06

Лева wrote:Friends, tell me where you can find full information on modules
BJ. .
In my opinion this is the most comprehensive document that you can print out and put somewhere near.

https://dropmefiles.com/ENQbg

Тимоша

Bracelets Life

Post by Тимоша » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:54

I have a question. BJ 2.4 returned for execution in the black tree? Just looked, the price written in black wood, and photos ebony. 2.2 OS+ and Genome-Reanimator right now in which the performance of the sales go to the black tree?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Bracelets Life

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 30, 2018 14:30

now there are only blanks in ebony, everything is done on them, although in the near future, perhaps there will be blanks for 2.4 of genuine leather (2 types female/male), but it's 2 months later.... 2.4 on the black tree go to zero (are sold virtually at cost of blanks), so sometimes you want to fix it :)

Вадим Врн

Bracelets Life

Post by Вадим Врн » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:59

Hello! Got the bracelet 2.4 and map 2.2 of the transfer. before wore long BJ 1.0 in wet performance. Put on the bracelet on his left hand. During the day in my head was a kind of stir I would have called it. Not too comfortable, but tolerable. In the morning when waking up - strong, high-frequency vibration. As if the transformer is buzzing. First, only the feet was buzzing. Then roughly to his groin all vibrated. The vibrating sensation is pleasant, enveloping cloud. Wear week. Abanazer mug. the carafe of water. Ordered silicone bracelets with printing digital panacea. Then the mental even numbers is applied and the matrix of the panacea on the young. Until ordered 20 PCs For myself and family. On the subject of BJ came through SP. I read that BJ can damage the BRM. But with the Parlor BJ compatible. Question - does BJ with the production of SEM neocolony , for example?

Владимир Ш.

Bracelets Life

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:07

Rrrrrrrr - wow!!!11
:-)
1) BJ restore You. Specifically and precisely. On Your other items (above and more) they were, intellectually speaking, to spit :-)
2) BJ can really hurt BRM.
If they start pounding BRM with scope :-)
No, well how do You imagine this: a damaging piece of crystal? :-)
3) About interaction with the products of other manufacturers in the General case it is written a long time ago: bzh restores the operator, if necessary, is friends with the other items, if necessary/possible. Otherwise, simply does not notice them.
4) In the most General case you can say: BJ thing is very harmless in this respect, and suboptimal interaction with other products can be only in one case: if a third-party product directly and unambiguously HARMS the user.
5) There are slightly more than boys Oh boys people who wear all of the above.
6) Emotional beginning of the text due to the fact that this question comes up like clockwork in average twice a year ))))
Success! )

Вадим Врн

Bracelets Life

Post by Вадим Врн » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:50

Thank you for your answer. I read the forum about a month only. All read during this time for me is unreal. And so to delve into some features...

Пианистка

Bracelets Life

Post by Пианистка » Tue Apr 09, 2019 21:21

Colleagues, good afternoon, remind, please: right-hand external changes, left - inner? or Vice versa? :o

Владимир Ш.

Bracelets Life

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 23:49

Yeah, right - out, left - effect on yourself.

Мартин

Bracelets Life

Post by Мартин » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:49

The philosophical question. One always follows the other. There were many "Namochenko" in this issue. Castaneda is generally believed that the energy of the body and touching/interacting bodies is not mixed, energy centers has a different form and the other planes. Someone realized that a much to use and combined his view, taking from there the sweetest, with the teachings of the yogis and dividends received, because the world interested in everything new. One thing I do know, if we are talking about working with the body, then the ailments of the organs on the left side of the trunk, you need to choose left hand/foot and Vice versa. When dealing with situations need to increase the power potential, thereby increasing their personal power and significance, and this is not achieved without major internal restructuring. If You are running an old some installations, it is probably better to continue to use them, the placebo effect in such things is very important.

Легенда

Bracelets Life

Post by Легенда » Wed May 08, 2019 22:54

Hi all. The other day then went to visit my Mother. And she says to me, look at you, and you're in the fog. I do not understand. Ask, I mean in the fog. Well, as if in a fog you are. Well talked about this and that. And I went home the importance of not betraying. The next day, somewhere in the evening, I catch peripheral vision I'm steaming. Couples with many little twists and such, similar to tornadoes. I think that it is. Who ever can tell ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Bracelets Life

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 09, 2019 17:00

Well, just cocooned in the active phase, and why many options. Do you know what the idea is - there are a lot of vortices, but usually at low density and it is difficult to see.

Виталий Куклин

Bracelets Life

Post by Виталий Куклин » Wed Sep 04, 2019 17:51

Hello colleagues. A comment-the question I have... I went to training on Simoron, as I understand it this public to this movement applies a positive-neutral and, in particular, Michael expressed that it is rather good than bad...

But interestingly I connected more and 3.0 stream. and between these two areas for me previously had a choice...

Though of course they are different things. So the three I have it connected to Chrono mode.

Until this connection payment by Simoron much probuksovyvanija a week could not pay...

Could it be that this Troika in retrospect was probuksovyvanija not the best option with training?

PS though like feel good with both of them....

P. P. S., just exactly , is the subconscious in retrospect was sending signals to me in the past... Just feel not rushing me training

Виталий Куклин

Bracelets Life

Post by Виталий Куклин » Wed Sep 04, 2019 17:52

another interesting observation... as for my subjective opinion that these technology work well, especially when the person doesn't know about them.

lay read more...

Gave his wife an anniversary watch, white beautiful fashion, the catch of course was that they were loaded to 3.0 and although the material was plastic and not ceramic, they work with the subconscious just fine, plus there are stream 2-Ki, seems to be 2.2. it doesn't matter...

So, we went on vacation by car, local to the South far East South, and stayed with a family friend, sat in the evening, a little drunk, and in the morning, not early, went to the Dolphin show to watch.

And... horror Of horrors we stopped DPS, and I neither sleep nor spirit does not know that even drunk me tonight the law is supposed disenfranchisement. Although I'm not drunk, but the device shows an unacceptable alcohol content...

And by some miracle, the subconscious of the wife armed with 3 coy and 2 coy's tempting in this situation to be resolved in our favor, we go with the world, not even writing a fine...

Then on the island where we walk, the wife finds clover chetyrehlistnyj 5 minutes. Although I don't believe that at all...

Well, apart from that the whole trip takes place in good weather, whereas prior to our arrival and after the departure of the entire region pour rain.

Here are the BZ-miracles are happening with the ignorant, the subconscious steers