СК1М

Мастер 108
Re: СК1М

Post by Мастер 108 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 0:43

Рэмис wrote:And that "ill-posed task" will not lead to SK 1 M to "resource issues"? He immediately shut off as the fuse in the mains?
It is this question about? If it is reformulated, it turns out that you are asking something like "if the Apple is yellow, the orange is not tasty or what?".
You asked - would not the "usage" to described on the forum situation. So that situation has nothing to do with "consumption of resources".
What actually you wanted to ask?

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Wed Sep 12, 2018 16:49

I asked , faced anyone with the situation described above and , if so, will be limited to that described above, or it can lead to far-reaching and unfavorable consequences in the case "with the house and 100 thousand"?!

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Sep 12, 2018 18:40

Adverse effects do not occur in a vacuum and СК1М itself does not create such situations actively or passively. BJ is an extension of You, if you suddenly need something to show You by means of unexpected expenses, illness and other troubles, it will be done, but harmoniously, not as it would be without BJ. In fact, if you start to understand, there is no "bad situations", there is the perception and the desire to make it all right, but this does not happen, there are white and black stripes and not always everything depends on us, and what we ourselves have earned, any bracelets will not be canceled. Half sausage, then wear one even for $ 100 and think that now everything will be good, and if not, the bracelet's fault. It is not feasible. Everything should be in proportion and if you need a home to get or 100 thousand, it will happen, but in the case of a bracelet, you can not move in the box, and apartment, and $ 100 will not last, in other words not so hard, as was originally planned. I have worked for many years, is the technique and active and passive and as long as you want, there are anomalies in physics from him, a very useful thing.

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Fri Sep 21, 2018 0:49

Thank you. Approximately I had expected. It is turned off. Will all laugh, saying that it's impossible... it is off... not to the task probably put.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:44

Рэмис wrote:Thank you. Approximately I had expected. It is turned off. Will all laugh, saying that it's impossible... it is off... not to the task probably put.
How do you tell? I can advise to check elementary. Take any disc , such as a strongly felt drive Patrushev Massage of the Brain and the Endorphins (I listen with headphones. not like, creepy sounds as silenthill the game) connect to SK and feel the feeling of it. If you go what works and never went down. Just the problem you have is put on the UK one , and in fact you probably need-the restoration of the body , cleaning the premises, and generally to protect you and space...and then no tillage field))) . In another thread you described about your job , maybe , but not the fact that some services.. and watch over the employees...did Not think this way? Now it's completely, judging by the calls to the office and upon request , to help them. But this "not treated" and not helped in time.

БурЕв

Post by БурЕв » Tue Sep 25, 2018 23:13

АндрейКо wrote:
Бисо wrote: Please tell me if this is a real gray clay?
She is very fat and contains almost no impurities and sand.
Will take the liberty to say (though he is also on the clay ask)

I think that will fit!
but I like my :)
and even more Peter http://foto.mail.ru/mail/klyevpn/17/18.html

PS - but I could be wrong.
Please tell me whether this podoidet clay, from the store, in the Sverdlovsk region are unable to find a suitable clay, Thank you!
https://www.sima-land.ru/1005299/glina- ... type=cards

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 01, 2018 0:00

This is not clay, it, too, as it will work, but blue a little something. Search for where the rivers flow in the in-depth direction, for example. It is where there are many. Although in the absence of other possible and on such to do work anyway, just weaker.
It should not be blue (for medicine/molding sold in pellets) and gray bold when wet... blue contains some minerals which gives its color.

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Sat Oct 06, 2018 23:45

"How do you tell? I can advise to check elementary. Take any disc , such as"
Sorry, I meant that is turned off or (Las) implementation of the tasks and just... I don't mean that SK doesn't react. That's what features all chats, like all print publications I write like I think, and everyone will understand in their own way, so why not love all sorts of chats, and so on, use them in exceptional cases :? Real communication does not replace.
The IC is working.. but it's not right I said in my case he was the problem and shut down, and why me even to think it, that's all...

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Sat Oct 20, 2018 0:00

Michael, Good Evening, I have a request is there any way to arrange the material to SC 1M as the user or something? Experience people gained rich, or at least a seminar to organize? It is impossible to understand some of the nuances with working with him.. :)

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Oct 20, 2018 13:11

Рэмис wrote: it is Impossible to understand some of the nuances with working with him.. :)
If something remained unclear, try to formulate a question is the old product and more or less chewed for a long time.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 29, 2018 0:56

Temporarily products ск1м sold out. On receipt at the warehouse, let me know.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:53

Michael, Hello!

Reading about the auction for the SK3, I remembered that someone told me that the planned release of a new W1 on the basis of Pandora or Pandora-black. So, someone or something is not understood correctly? And if so, will there be a new improvised version of W1?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 30, 2018 13:41

While I can't exactly answer this question. On the one hand Yes, such thoughts were on the other side until that device is ready. Similarly, while it is not ready device is difficult to say something about whether it is homemade (and existing ск1м homemade did not appear immediately).
Recently, I'm really paying attention to the technological process. The new device must be reliable and technologically advanced in manufacturing. Otherwise there is no sense of release.
The old in this respect is a plus - brick indestructibility..... :)
By the way historically ск1м was after the modulator of the long-discontinued first item here (BJ already had, but not sold yet here.) So today is the oldest item in full its relevance so to speak. In fact at that time already was the truth 2.0 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 and well improvised 1.0, and have a decent time there was a community on my forum.