СК1М

Владмосква
Re: СК1М

Post by Владмосква » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:58

RF box: the big circle up, circle down a little, right?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:02

WP console it is like, but in General the base (largest circle) to bottom, and round up. Although this is not essential.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:42

Евгений wrote:Take a Panacea-Stick.
Write to her Task-as process or thread, that's part of the program. One stick may not be enough by the way.
The flash drive is detachable from the base, sticking on a sheet of plastic or simple paper.
Put on the stage SK. Track fixtarget colisuem in a circle for a day.
We see the result.
The SC in this case worked as a kind of optimization-based "super-computer" which gave the mountain a very different vision of the situation and the alignment of business processes.
A very interesting result, I will continue to experiment.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Aug 06, 2016 19:25

I had a situation and needed to change the behavior of one person in a more harmonious direction. A good man told me that it is possible to apply the books of Eckhart Tolle and change the behavior of this person in the right direction. I know that it is possible to use W1 and stream the audiobook a New earth from Eckhart Tolle mode 4.6.0. After 4-5 days the first signs that something began to change in the behavior of this man. After ten days he became more friendly, more talkative, more attentive to others. The behavior of this man became softer in General. He began to smile more often. The return of the man who he was a few years ago. The atmosphere around this person changed and now felt friendly and cheerful mood in one word harmony!

Heartfelt thanks to Michael for the wonderful instrument!

PS I Have a homemade W1. Audio book a New earth was broadcast at night about 6-7 times.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Mon Aug 08, 2016 0:12

Михаил_ wrote:
Евгений wrote:Take a Panacea-Stick.
Write to her Task-as process or thread, that's part of the program. One stick may not be enough by the way.
The flash drive is detachable from the base, sticking on a sheet of plastic or simple paper.
Put on the stage SK. Track fixtarget colisuem in a circle for a day.
We see the result.
The SC in this case worked as a kind of optimization-based "super-computer" which gave the mountain a very different vision of the situation and the alignment of business processes.
A very interesting result, I will continue to experiment.
I also noticed his love for the product panacea USB flash drive. What he can hold in memory some programs, but to what extent I cannot answer. Most likely it can sickly glue sticks, in this case, the trends will hold better + it is possible he can temporarily reprogram.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Mon Aug 08, 2016 0:19

Бисо wrote:I had a situation and needed to change the behavior of one person in a more harmonious direction. A good man told me that it is possible to apply the books of Eckhart Tolle and change the behavior of this person in the right direction. .
I've been using the device and to do so would not be with her. He has a memory. Problems like does not occur then serious, usually just jealous of their space. With family ties and so full, and someone from the mix makes no sense. I would try an activator improvised to solve the problem.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:55

Try audio basic functionality. And that decision is very correct in this situation (I told the person who conducted the dive more details). H/e it was a beautiful and elegant solution to the problem, which otherwise could not but long to be resolved (and we have a great activator of how I remember the commercial, I think there are all the anchors for a long time....). I later tactfully otkommentiroval it a little more. In the broader sense and not only with regards to this case

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:20

Hello Michael, Jason,

Yes, I have a large commercial Activator and improvised a great Stabilizer. I put anchors on the Stabilizer and the Activator and they have worked quite a long time. Tried to correct the situation and using the alpha-alpha and Vit-Vit VIP. There were small changes but they did not last long.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:52

Short review for everyone. Discarding the particular case and so on. Here is a man, You need to convey important information to him, but everything comes out as a humorous video about a nail in the forehead....
t/e people won't listen - so he's got attitude. This is not necessarily a solution to this person (very), but perhaps its inclusion in certain information processes that form so his perception....
So - in the UK information you can convey in the contexts in which person lives/is sometimes he will subconsciously hear and process at that level. This is the short version. Thus it is possible to reach where it is impossible to reach, pardon the pun :)

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Mon Aug 08, 2016 18:16

Бисо wrote:from Eckhart Tolle mode 4.6.0.
What is this mode 4.6.0?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 18:52

[QUOTE=Beso;16127]4.6.0 Mode "mental speaker"
This mode allows you to experience audio as if You could perceive the author's intent, for example, underlies the music directly.[/QUOTE]

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Tue Aug 09, 2016 0:45

Бисо wrote:Hello Michael, Jason,

Yes, I have a large commercial Activator and improvised a great Stabilizer. I put anchors on the Stabilizer and the Activator and they have worked quite a long time. Tried to correct the situation and using the alpha-alpha and Vit-Vit VIP. There were small changes but they did not last long.
Your they your and it it it. But if I come on your big stabilizer slapped his big anchor, the impact on who to be? But self-activator, can be disposed of later, but your purchase СК1М will continue to keep that connection. She might not miss it much, maybe someone on the buoy at all, but not me.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:45

there is nothing SK you to store will not. That's for sure.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Wed Aug 10, 2016 0:16

Well, of course. Direct every time he work with the operator re-starts. I even transitional time of a few days fishing. Well, not so no choice I have it idle.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Aug 10, 2016 16:02

Michael_ Yeah , checked again-no connection if cleaning include and after too, but if it is to transfer or allow another to use SK. And if in this time you own , to another not really ..to work on it or sculpt something. Checked was at the very beginning of their appearance and opisyval these cases.

Jason there is no balance of what? Information is not, and the other, but the link-you're a user and in the garden))) that is. Ie clean like Scheme and other arts SK is not exactly right, he is the cleaner....

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Wed Aug 10, 2016 22:46

1. It turns out it is a good idea to appoint another person laying such as photographic material, but it will be quite a long transition period. In fact, it will switch immediately, but will be involved in the processes of the old operator for a while. Well, there is a relationship safe turns.
2. Continue communication and information, no cleaning does not work. Where does he take them, I don't know, but it is already possible to mentally switch to another operator, connectivity with other operator grows and it does not matter to whom he is now imprisoned. Contacts are not harmful, but they are.
3. One of the operators of my unit died, and then swam some info from СК1М, wanted to clarify this point, but apparently need an educational program.
4. I'm basically paranoid in this regard, because the desecration is not good, and communication in General should be kept under control. Take this forum thread. Thanks to the efforts of someone, it is completely safe and there is nothing harmful or wrong catchy. And if you examine the next branch, then the situation is different.
5. As I understand it, all such instruments and artifacts in this world already belong to someone at the manufacturing stage. I do not want to go into, but as an example I know for sure that some expensive stuff is waiting for me, she is ready and hidden from prying eyes.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sat Nov 19, 2016 20:11

The new office has decided the space is clean. We launched immediately for two SK. The next day, the Director of seven paintings brought to the office (says a spontaneous decision). Was removed without my initiative extra around my workplace. After harmonization (in a day) administration has decided to make repairs on the floor, starting with the entrance to our office. Well, a number of other details also noted. Just spoke with the Sens, agreed to carry out an experiment with his space (in the distance. the plan of the apartment). The Sens are not aware of technology, just watched periodically and measured in percent degree of purification (determined that the initial degree of "contamination" at 25%). Was surprised by the result. Asked and office cleaning. Yes, and it's homemade. Expect the same to purchase. The actual thing.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 0:48

One of the most important and quite wonderful instrument. Although now of course we have all want to do T2..... :) and bag always and I2 in Dom I2 and ... it seems as all of the close friends who he already is (well, some of them including close friends has not yet waited for).
However ск1м good and effective, including what it is easy and not difficult to make a homemade. Well, maybe I went too easy on the subject, but it is more than feasible, if you really want to. And there is adequate investment in the process.

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Sun Nov 20, 2016 13:53

And tell me what clay it need? Something I can not find a description in the topics about the stabilizer the same read and probably missed.Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 15:14

Need this grey greasy clay, which happens in many places. For example in the coastal zones of small rivers or in the digging of wells. Lying is not usually very thick, sometimes interspersed with sand or something. Regarding plastic and greasy. Not like the redhead. But it's not blue clay. You can find everywhere around the world.When drying just becomes gray. In a thread on this subject here and I have nor on the old forum like it was a lot of pictures where people ask for "this"? and overall it find. Theoretically it is possible many than to replace, but I don't recommend because you'll have a cake with a SC-program and there with a human range of the/a range of energies will be problems.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Nov 20, 2016 16:26

In Moscow, then you can take the clay.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:47

Yeah, and in my opinion, even in the winter. Only pliz do not disturb nature more than is necessary for SK. From the UK there is nothing to suffer-mizerany amount and have samopoczucie coast still and other processes. Just can be found right where the water layer is suitable and it is there, as I recall, Paul winter Neoproterozoic. Pit digging is not necessary, you can literally hand to collect.

иннф

the results of using

Post by иннф » Sat Jan 14, 2017 23:45

Let the question got ск1м fell in Love with it immediately but the first feelings for a long time did not wait until physics only Go as impaired for the second day az raised pressure pain in neck These symptoms are familiar to me after devices гамма7 and balance But those can be turned off and I used по5мин for an hour and what to do in this case, in General, a headache Is possible with SK or it's a coincidence and I want to sleep there are still Questions if you'll allow me but while one Thanks!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: the results of using

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22

иннф wrote:Let the question got ск1м fell in Love with it immediately but the first feelings for a long time did not wait until physics only Go as impaired for the second day az raised pressure pain in neck These symptoms are familiar to me after devices гамма7 and balance But those can be turned off and I used по5мин for an hour and what to do in this case, in General, a headache Is possible with SK or it's a coincidence and I want to sleep there are still Questions if you'll allow me but while one Thanks!
1. not connected, the device is in the passive state does not rebound on you physically and energetically in any way. T/e have not yet puzzled by the order or included audio, he will not give such strong effects and effects that give it and immediately after pokupki not receive give. So it's either connected, or self-modulation, or some non-verbalized goal he set and then the issue is not the device but the fact that it is goals and in their life processes. ск1м only the point through which it is projected and harmonized with the world.
2. topic will bear, because there is a theme ск1м - way it and it and write. For each user to produce threads is not possible.

иннф

Post by иннф » Sun Jan 15, 2017 23:51

I write for the first time still figuring out what to write about the background in the passive understood but making the pevruyu actions according to the rules of holding it in your hands and that you're mine and I'm yours, I clearly felt a light but the action from the instrument this new state which is not every day that affects me, but easy on dragoti day his head was got up with the feeling of a fresh head and ease but may come up again I do not like to ascribe some speculation and imagination Until You wrote appeared nezhdanchik today I put on the table generatora 4000R I have so many and it was said let the money come to me ,maybe illiterate I'm doing this while on the phone texts me back sooooo old debt 3000r on map precisely and from abroad where I've put Chyut from a chair did not fall It is impossible thought I just just like the text write the Order said hours2 ago :shock: I will continue to be friends with him Thanks :o