СК1М

Мартин
Re: СК1М

Post by Мартин » Sat Mar 10, 2018 18:38

Beso Yeah, maybe. But if you start to understand, the capsule is and more powerful, drives Patrushev it does not replace the overall, and the efficiency there is much to build makes no sense, well, if only for someone to act. And is there any sense if you do not ask? And the pushers have a lot more interesting than СК1М.

Терве

Post by Терве » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:33

Мартин wrote:
Терве wrote: Thank You for the reply. Yes, You are right about the source of the problem by Muladhara. There was physical trauma, and stress. Very I would like to get your advice on cleaning practices. You can write You in PM? What do You think, СК1М can be useful in this situation as a remedy? In General, extra money is not, therefore, considered the most inexpensive and effective device.
And Pandora yet. There is only stream PC+.
1. Cleaning practices is any practice rasslabone body. There is no possibility of escape from the stress and start to meditate at least 2 times a day for 10-15 minutes. Quick solutions to such problems are not met.
2. Yes, it can be useful, I already named 2 of its mode to solve these problems.
3. The most inexpensive and effective is your consciousness. In Alliance with the Internet, generally turns out very powerful. Expensive regenerator. I don't, but a couple of times contrivance, it tissue to help have good.
1. Yes, about the stress You are right. It really helped to relieve stress communication with the dog, but now it is not.
3. Tell me, please, what is the regenerator? It is also the product of Michael?
I want one small clarification question in PM to ask you?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:39

After 3 months of broadcasting your PC, you can get access to club events. There is something that you are looking for. And bracelets regenerator recently sold with a good discount, you have 4 pieces almost for 20 thousand to take. As I understand it, to raise your regeneration to level 80, you need to take 4 bracelet of the genome, to include club and paid broadcast on regeneration. Add to that the stream rejuvenation with proper diet, regular fasts and an alcohol without documents will no longer sell.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sun Mar 11, 2018 15:40

I just wanted to note that the instrument has functions which give very good opportunities.
Мартин wrote:And does it make sense if you do not ask?
Very often people think that if something is to be at their gate it has nothing to do with their life. On the other hand people are very often so deeply immersed in their problems and worldview, they cannot imagine that something can be different and make some correction in your life.

I think exactly the opposite, and if I can contribute to harmony or order, then I don't see any reason not to take care of it - the world says is right, garmoniruya operator exposure.

I mean listening to CDs Patrushev at the same time through the headphones and through the W1 mode 4.6.0.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Mar 11, 2018 19:03

My opinion is that you simply played. There is such a thing as the assemblage point and the world which allegedly taps you on the shoulder for any action, AND YOU ALSO is GOING. Why you need to covertly influence someone, if you can give the free bracelet is made or a good commercial? Can't convince oral? You don't want to hear? Your harmony and ORDER Express yourself, and people usually move in its judgment and ORDER, it is their right as your right to use СК1М as anything in the personal space. And good can turn to yoga, there is peace collect so that everything is Holy and harmonious.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sun Mar 11, 2018 23:48

Мартин wrote:My opinion is that you simply played. ....... Your harmony and ORDER Express yourself ........
It is very sad! Apparently, I look just past my fence.
Михаил_ wrote:Short review for everyone. Discarding the particular case and so on. Here is a man, You need to convey important information to him, but everything comes out as a humorous video about a nail in the forehead....
t/e people won't listen - so he's got attitude. This is not necessarily a solution to this person (very), but perhaps its inclusion in certain information processes that form so his perception....
So - in the UK information you can convey in the contexts in which person lives/is sometimes he will subconsciously hear and process at that level. This is the short version. Thus it is possible to reach where it is impossible to reach, pardon the pun :)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:15

Ahah. You can watch far away, but to understand what he saw does not always work. All he says is true, it's hard to argue. There is a system, there are system processes which included people. Willingly? And voluntarily whether your liver filters? Where wide is your vision? If a person says sorry friend, I have your bracelets and boxes nafig not surrendered, I have my concerns. And then heard nooo, I look wider, I'm now going to break and not as this Martin with a crowbar and a chainsaw at the request, my opener is, which does not damage the side of the door, I'm quietly going thyroid today. Contact rune M, she said that the grain the world is changing outside, you need change in and the world will change too. The yogis say the same thing, it makes no sense to break the door, is the state when all the doors are open, so the yoga world gather in harmony. If a person to connect to the broadcast it is the way his opinion does not change, continues to go about their business, only receives bonuses from these broadcasts, they don't actually impact "the left", not the suggestion is somehow harmonious.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:57

Oh, there's a lot written no I do Not agree with everything, but it is not provided.
Regarding the General course of thought of all participants in the advice-responses - agree absolutely.

Replied to your forum on the primary question about SK because he comes from my same warning. The essence of the answer is that in fact the warning was a few ..... with a bust care... At that time there was less collective experience on the topic.

By the way in the UK will probably be some pause in deliveries to dealers (one party ends and the next one will be a few months - the build speed for the big party).
At the moment there are 2pcs of the device at the Central warehouse.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 25, 2018 21:48

Yes, I understand experience is a good thing. I just also need to understand - branches with a description of the products, stuffed with reviews and other pieces for him, total trust in those who have been our products is, unfortunately, sometimes allows you to filter between the two. I'm not even talking about a specific case with your experience, in General, about a strict policy of compliance and moderation - that was clear. The thread then reads somebody ndtsat years later as a single unit.and sometimes, then not filtering not understand and have enough information that someone else's experience or opinion or something, including unconscious or conscious provocation of different persons, and the person either makes something or it catches and so on. So it's kind of hard to follow the thematic distribution of the material and its taste is subtly energy plan so to speak. Again, this is not about a specific post and in the whole conduct policy section.
PS (explanation in other words)
At a certain point of time, many even specifically developing the sensation, just because of personal changes, you begin to feel (until you learn to abstract from it) "tastes" of books, foreign smells (real full) from people who thought out loud about them and other transitional pieces on the verge of viscosity etheric-astral frequencies. In this state, each book held in hands, can smell bad or good and even cause poisoning, up to physical consequences. Therefore, later, many intuitively learn slightly close (it's not the same with necesthat).
This is what I ? the forum section on the forum, the thematic branches in the section and separate messages are also considered as well. And even when they are useful by themselves if they accidentally or deliberately build in some meaning, and sometimes bespylevoj figure this whole construction as a "fonit". I have supported and will support, within their sections more or less the right background, and that was not talking about deletion and other - please 1) clearly in the theme you want to write, the example of a specific message, if we throw out the program and it's not UK, that is the theme for SP on the forum,but not in my sections, off-topic is where about different okolotematicheskih and energy in terms of the amendment itself. 2) write in plain language for everyone, we have talent that can write so that only a small number of can understand the meaning.... and Yes, I know that for these people to speak, not as usual - hard. But we must learn. The message should not be a monologue, itself to itself, where public ground - a common home. The message must be useful to the community. 3) attitude of the author preferably should be smooth. This is due to the same taste information. Not a neutral message, sometimes to clean, simply because they themselves kicking and spoil the overall taste of the forum. Well, it's like home something sour to leave and "enjoy" the smell of a couple of years later. It why? so after a lot of operational discussion contained in the order on the basis that the topics on the forum it is a guide for those who will come to read them then as the same experience on the products. To also a series of psychologically uneven States have written (some tantrums are sometimes when writing messages) as a bonus to the reading of the material is not Gud.
I basically explained many times, but decided that today and again can.

PS2 and Yes, sometimes it is not so rare, I and your messages clean for about the same reasons, if they are written under a short specific situation and their encyclopedic value is low, and the internal background was specially made for example of hard (sometimes that need hard answers).<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 25, 2018 21:58

милениум wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:from the simple larva and reductions to other good creatures of the subtle world
especially liked! filler device, anything without the will and the applied consciousness of the operator it is impossible to create and attract "something" it is You for whom, what Pinocchio write this? 8) :?
1. it is competent for the reminder
2. nothing needs to create and attract. It itself is attracted. Many times recorded in such cases where created was passive energopitanija without software.
3. there is a risk of mental third-party intervention, a foreign operator finds somewhere nearby (for example in my area) source of energy (for example your about SP in the UK) and it hangs on its control program mentally, then You think it's Your device, but it is not. We tested it many times, including on one famous instrument known including on this forum of the manufacturer. There protection was not even before the creation of the KO and other technologies, it was possible to hang in there program. Then the product is sold - the program remained, perhaps over time, jammed, joked, not I, my friend, I support the environment in their actions.
That is why ALL our products are carefully protected from third party interference and are connected only to the operator, the authorization block honed and since the first BJ works perfectly and flawlessly.
That is why making any energy-active product need to understand how structured protection from external interference are spontaneous (from the fact that in the district of flies) and informed (from the fact that someone was paying attention to energoalmaty or have come to visit and so on) and whether this protection, it is also a unit of authorization is sturdy for years and no one punctured.
Therefore, pointed out that making something "not SK" recipe of the epoxy with the right clay, I should at least parametrize as just a door with a lock. Can and Pandora, or who have their own.
I talked a lot with different third-party manufacturers hubs are different and the balls/energy sources and other things, almost all of them came to the same conclusions on the basis of personal or user experience ponbu cones.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 21:29

Мерлин wrote:
кимили wrote:Merlin, Hello!
From 16 your post.
What works and how to do? Please share with us.
I think a lot of thanks lucid and quiet lumped from grateful readers!
Thank you.
Hello!
I did the free application Audacity. Added two tracks: the first recording of my voice with a view, the second track from СК1М (in my case was sk1hfuture). The first track is fixated to the length of the second track (2 minutes). Slightly increased the voice volume and slightly reduced the volume of the track SK. Then export in wav format and the player spinning for days on СК1М. Worked on hurrah

PS here did the screenshot in a hurry, I think the algorithm is clear https://yadi.sk/i/LUzGkBev3Tjuz7

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:00

In the case of scrolling the audio 24/7, it will not work as a concealer?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 19:08

The device basically has an intelligent program for the panacea, which apparently has multitasking. If the operator wishes to focus the full potential of the instrument on the recorded track, it will work as a concealer, but for a given using audio purpose. Perhaps in this part will remain a free resource (from depends). However, you can mentally register the division of the resource, or audio to add General language in addition to narrow. Usually, even narrowly targeted formulations offer a more comprehensive result if they contain the classics safety (mention harmonious development in the long and short term for the operator and his environment).
So that common tasks the device will perform.

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Wed Aug 22, 2018 23:28

Good evening. Colleagues, somebody faced with such a situation.. At work IC 1M in the room all electrical appliances drain quickly batteries (type AA, AAA, batteries based on them, the 18650 battery), two times faster compared to if the device is not loaded or when it is not there. About what it can speak?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 22, 2018 23:37

On the amount of resource for a task is high. And some polar anomalies (but it's hard to explain in terms of conventional physics, just really in the battery processes are not as taught in school, on a purely physical level and in the presence of anomalies they quickly shut up. It happens).
I had more fun when I'm in the radius of hundreds of meters all car batteries sucked for a couple of hours.

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Thu Aug 23, 2018 0:10

Michael, if not difficult, examples of the polar anomalies in Moscow or other?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 23, 2018 0:28

I'm talking about the local anomaly generated on the spot including active trends operator (it is quite physical may be). About the map Moscow clearly does not say, although the seats are anomalous enough, but either I don't know to describe, or don't want to draw attention to unsafe for ordinary people. Yes, and I'm already very few are in Moscow :)

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Thu Aug 23, 2018 0:31

Thank you.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:23

Michael СК1М on Pandora or something like that is planned?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 31, 2018 23:58

Yes, and in the near future.

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:12

Good evening to all, Michael returning to the above the "resource" is limited to the consumption of batteries or may reach the situation You described with up to 100 thousand and the loss of home?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Sep 03, 2018 22:33

Михаил_ wrote: I had more fun when I'm in the radius of hundreds of meters all car batteries sucked for a couple of hours.
It was a planned sabotage?

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 16:23

Рэмис wrote:Good evening to all, Michael returning to the above the "resource" is limited to the consumption of batteries or may reach the situation You described with up to 100 thousand and the loss of home?
The situation is not the "resource", but about the incorrect problem (remember the numerous jokes about Gina, goldfish, etc.)

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Wed Sep 05, 2018 23:42

And that "ill-posed task" will not lead to SK 1 M to "resource issues"? He immediately shut off as the fuse in the mains?

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Wed Sep 05, 2018 23:44

Looking through this "branch" in this I can hardly believe..