СК1М

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri May 21, 2010 1:16

Михаил_ wrote:Suspect (don't see why not), which is great, you can set and mode of operation simultaneously on different tasks is to transmit the energy through the transfers and to solve the tasks, but it depends on the skill settings (there will definitely only fit mental method settings.)
And why not?
I also suspect it...
Main know how is to do. It is best to configure the connection, and then processes >>>will Choose the time...
For the rest, until it is clear.
Thank you!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 21, 2010 2:11

well, you just have to understand that you might be working on some "heavy task", it is best to mobilize all the resources of the device on her. Although I have to be honest - I did not yet understand how great this resource is. I can assume only that it is enough.... no desired units :) in view of the equipment of the SK ready-made algorithms and a system of accumulation of experience, plus tight integration with the subconscious of the host, as in the BZ, the real power is measured not only clean energy.

In the simplest case, if you do not use the transfer couple to supply energy to people, just to make a "split processor time" between different tasks just by asking a few audio files at the entrance.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat May 22, 2010 0:22

Михаил_ wrote:I did not yet understand how great this resource is. I can assume only that it is enough...
Appreciating the potential of the device, answer unanswered by You (the answer) the question of a more powerful model. Convinced, "much much more", unless additional functions to equip, so for this and cartridges can (?) to be used as program updates. The main thing is "POWER", and where to apply, can be based on immediate needs. My rating 5+ (out of five), despite the fact that many other devices I settled on 5! This is the best! I'll try to explain...
What "clairvoyance"? I don't know. I know more... in the past (and even now) I use some other similar (of course much to say) devices, less power (although sufficient for its functions), limited functionality (by the way, only until now, now things have changed: "these limits "of my own" by reading the annotation to the device", now "think" differently:))), and the charge has (but the feedback is there, manifesting in different degrees of discharge in various situations) some, why am I on this? There is nothing to compare. Going back to earlier childhood... you Know, babies communicate with the world otherwise they are "bad," see, hardly hear, but they know who is around, and can broadcast their (albeit few) intentions, and we understand them (like, you can watch and in communicating with animals, I often "know" what wants my dog). Back on my childhood, I'm analyzing, identified as interesting (for me) the fact that, when a new "knowledge" (I know!), always "hear a noise in the head", of different volume, from barely audible, to such a powerful that you feel the pulsation of the veins at the temples from the loud, to the deaf, which is in resonance with the whole body and can be felt (turning attention inward) the whole body, every cell, sometimes I feel his movement (or rather vibration "goose bumps" on the body). But to see... if only to build comprehension (visualize), it is possible to change, to confer "special" properties, actions defined dependencies.
About the IC device 1M and the cartridges to the Modulator:
I'm "his" (or rather "IT") found out from ("heard") saying exactly "that sound" familiar to me, more than once, so "where have we met?", asked myself I'm. I remembered the occasion when You Michael_ has announced the launch of "Celeron", I sent "their ears" to hear... this "noise" I was pretty surprised, did not fit into my understanding of Psyleron when I heard this noise again, "in the office" this sort of visit, I have a question, or rather answer, that HAPPY the 5 "power sprinkles", although not like it, I will explain below. I "eye" revealed the presence of 2 unusual devices, not like the Happy (this was probably a month ago, before the mention of the device). And here she is (don't know why, but I'm sure it's a "SHE"). Drove with no tasks allocated its "participation" in the General "noise", try one cartridge (change in feelings comes quickly, in my opinion), another, "a handful", the word "unpleasant", was removed (only 2 pieces) and again "all good!". Clear! After our last communication, began working on the "interface" by defining "location", setting "filter with password", I tried "add loudness!", got the feeling of "chills" moving from the tailbone, along the spine, to the crown (with small heating). "Creepy" seems "shimmering silver mikrosysteme making noises". Return to Radionics (Rad 2400HD), when focused on sensations (such programs could?) also had chills (weaker), the direction is different - from the center of the forehead, descending to the bottom, from the front side. And the color seemed to me "deep black" (of course, colors I myself "invented", but stating a fact that "saw". Will continue on the cartridges to Think they will not need much (if you desire), want to "identify" each cartridge and immediately register in the "interface" of their personal runs. Michael_ if it is clear from the above, decompose numbers in an ascending order, for "simplification" of identification.
Михаил_ wrote:just by asking a few audio files at the entrance.
I guess then it is the player set and control interface will be easier to build :) The more "Input" already there, "protection" just "mode" need to register, who should - a "pass" to write... Player "in principle" have, in another place, but tie. Thanks for the nudge in the direction of the organization, "mental interface", now (all the time) I Manifest, and Radionics, and other devices will make the "remote operational control", with the binder's ability to perform "common" tasks and improve the efficiency of individual functions.
Do not take everything literally, this description of "inner experience" and many do not understand... Not because it can't be, but because they "know" differently in their own way. Success!

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

With respect
MAG,no :o<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 22, 2010 1:03

Here.... about the question about more powerful versions.
I remember him. But there's no answer to it.
The fact is that the planned more powerful version.
Plan as though two directions of development of the system SK.
The first direction - modular. Are external modules that extend the range of possibilities, which are actually separate devices. Some of them will be semi-Autonomous (i.e., can be used quite separately from the whole), others only with the UK.
On the one hand.
On the other hand is scheduled to release W1-W1 medium and large. Increasing the mass of the instruments and their ability of influence associated with this mass. There is a real brake associated with a number of difficulties for the preparation I needed for more effective operation of the devices of the compound. He literally is done manually. If too to automate this process, the output will get deterioration. Thus, while there are many questions about how that large amounts can be cured on the basis of profitability spent part of the time and the adequacy of price / volume.
Translate - the larger the volume and weight of the device, the stronger will be the effects that will be noticeable primarily on the events. There is not quite a linear relationship, i.e. where it will hit the ceiling and a barrel will run about the same as a "basin", in this case, not for energy (i.e., not relevant here comparison with ORGANICA, which generates more volume). Case in point where the manifested properties. As well as in BJ one link and the bracelet will work slightly different in strength.
On the other hand, too large a construct is simply not realistic to do in view of the mentioned constraints on a manual fabrication procedure. Ie (sorry) this is not sponge of the chips with epoxy to prevent :) although onaya there is... but the problem is the filler.
And, as I said, too big and not necessary. Relatively speaking, any situation is the person (and always the same - who is at its center). The person has a reasonable limit of the mass carrying out the correction. So do some over-more constructs just does not make sense.
As a result, it seems to be a couple of more powerful models of the UK, to all of a series will be treated the same plug (universal).
Of the modules is scheduled clock - Autonomous creation of low-frequency impulse complex structure.
and external amplifier. The latter can be used independently of the whole and works on the other, the high frequency principle.
When and what will appear is not clear, I'm not pushing it, it could be a month or six months or even more.
We are aware of the principles and is model development. For the cultivation and creation of the verified constructs takes time and there is no desire to rush.

Due to the fact that the impact on the UK of the same amplifier, you need to check for existing constructs, I can't advance to determine will look like older models and in General will they :) or dispense with the extension modules (the same power), which is also quite possible. There approach is needed to measure flexible. As I already wrote somewhere, there are a lot of techniques that can increase the effectiveness of the device, but you can walk to the absurd. I.e. to implement is meaningful only effective solution is simple to fall and reliable as well.<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat May 22, 2010 1:56

Михаил_ wrote:this is not a sponge of chips with epoxy to prevent
When "znayuchi" why not? Useful experience! If any results. Most importantly, developing trends, or competition scare you? This innovation, and You are able to bring new ideas (will not be superfluous?)
For the "increase and extension" clearly, there is the need to understand, before reinforcing, and that "bad power" can you give me a gift, will carry to Mars and back is not enough of the Gifts we want only "nice" and "useful". properties will learn that "miracles" do not be surprised and there to add speed want! No doubt, I think, is just the beginning... Wait and see! The decision then never to be taken no later only had the choice... And it is already there! And have them effectively used.
"DIY" will offer their options, the potential is huge (One head is good, many ...), what is not a group of individuals (each a "nonsense" in the head, I'm sorry, I'm talking about), who wants "one" idea and a lot of individual ideas. Here is a useful "fruit" can grow. It would be a desire!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 22, 2010 2:25

Oh :) about sponges that I just stebanulsya good :) just as there are with the same damask steels - as soon as we move the line in manual production, the quality changes dramatically.
Where in Soviet times was the bike that the secret of forging Damascus lost? although masters real a lot of our day? it was the only thing that could help in terms of dialectical materialism or whatever, not to substitute one place for the punishment. Well, if you admit that it is not lost, you say - "the people", and how? weed need hands to collect... in the right day of the moon, to add to the metal in time, forging is a very SPECIAL energetic conditions. How to explain it ? how to reproduce in the factory? and in any way.
I myself use sometimes a simple layered material (a La ergonomically) in the home and in some experiments(mostly foil foam a La the heat insulation material is laid for decoration for example). But they, especially made from artificial, and production materials, you lose some quality parameter, although the pump because of the physical properties of produce. Can and the barrel to leak, it will work.
Here's another example - if you look for a photo of the installation of Jiang, it can be seen that this is a huge shielding the camera (damn, when the same hands Pro camera comes to write!), but in the source it uses live seeds sprouted, although they could wrap it in several layers and get pumped "mechanical" orgone.
Why?
It's not easy.
The energy is a quality parameter, and each organic different composition and even the same, will drive something a little bit their. And will affect the day of year and time of day that came out (in the sense of the time of manufacture).

In the old days, harvesting for quantum devices, then called artifacts, and now Radionics, or the UK, generally very carefully selected... could, through the floor of the planet material to drag in the presence of at hand a similar. Why?
The material has value. Its purity, who fell into the hands and much more... i.e., its initial properties and fate from birth to use.
Try to cast a "Bank" with a crystal using materials prepared in a special or manual and will be very special properties manifested. And with Damascus. And with everything else.
Ie the banter on the topic sponges, I just wanted to note that the material has value and, to my deep regret, serially shoplifting affects the properties always. I would be glad if it were otherwise.
But the attempt to get away from it worsens another parameter - the realism and complexity of manufacturing.
And the balance should be somewhere in the middle.
In principle, in the case of SK you can remove the filler ( I wrote about it that I can remove from the device is actually everything but the actual compound, even reel - to write audio plug and the transparent disc and still will work, when you disconnected the connector the signal will have a modulating effect and all other functions remain).
With this approach, we can increase the weight of the device considerably with minimum cost of material and labour. But I like to follow the path as accessible as possible(reasonable) quality.<

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Sat May 22, 2010 17:34

Михаил_ wrote:I like to follow the path as accessible as possible(reasonable) quality.
Михаил_ wrote:2. CRAZY CITY - in order to work with audio you need to upload the entire manual.
And while she was in a restricted area of my site.... I would like to slightly Refine the whole thing
Therefore, I propose that. In the thread about psyleron there is a file-example, which is one of the parts of this tuning state. I propose to start with regular (1-3 times a day for 5-30 minutes) listening.
While I think about how and where to put everything.
Михаил_ wrote:no desire to rush.
Imagine :roll: ...stream :shock: intentions... worth the wait "full :ap version".

Thank you! You studied enough this issue!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 23, 2010 13:33

just (referring to the topic of vision) I published impressions and elements of equipment for a small closed audience that is similar to that over a Cup of tea with friends shared. The people in the topic were, and are purely private moments.
The method in my option some people use and get some progress. Thus they have no physical ability to get to Denisov (the other end of the country and not either Finance or time, or combinations :) )
Subject to availability to get on the course I do it all and recommend. To play another of the pioneers I do not want to (he has many who is the subject spionerili and teaches "seeing" not knowing himself). Moreover, that is exactly what he gives - reading and vision on afirca - at close range, I do at a mediocre level, to the quality of it (a cursory reading books blindfolded) I like the moon walk so far. I might have some other points worked out better, but reasonable consistency in training needs to be.
Therefore, for the publication of psi records and items methodology should be to improve it from the point of view of my understanding of how to give impetus to efficiency using our expertise and technology. And process the text material from the transcript of the course turned into my vision of positive elements and earlier experience. While Denisov argued that only if such practices are spread wider. Money I to take these things for not going. The technique appears on my forum ACC. section (some of the theory and practice). But only after careful consideration of the experience and use your. Then she will be independent and at the same time to complement Denisovskaya. And yet - before.
There is a chance that in a month.
But those who are able to get on Denisovskaya course I recommend to do one does not hurt.
This is such a good push. Well, the interesting man always good to see.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Sun May 23, 2010 16:37

Михаил_ wrote:There's a chance
Turn in the idle process>>>

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Tue May 25, 2010 16:42

Michael_

Good afternoon, Michael. I have a question. Whether the audio input
as a goal, to serve the disks of A. Sviyash? The sense will be?
Thank you.

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue May 25, 2010 17:12

Dimon
Of course too early to talk about something but I put attitude Sytina no avail(yet)
Why? I think they are too materialistic.... for SCM
One spirit chase 10 hours a day through the SCM(even the player 2roy specially bought :) )
PS.
The experiments continue :wiz

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue May 25, 2010 20:59

Recorded "mood" on tape, driving the player to SC 1M ~week 24 hours/day. My feelings - very often "remember" spirit in the form, which is recorded. Put earlier the same recording trend Manifest + Radionic - such was not observed. Also interesting is the result received following the tips Mihaila - turn on the music CD (earlier often it was bugged - like), sensations would be called "the DANCE of the SOUL". Not to say that can hear this music, but some "special intake" in the notes, as if "cling". Experimenting is the folder with the tracks about 6 hours of playback, can not hear the sound - output in the UK 1M, trying to guess what the track "sounds" at the moment, not in the sense of time, and the above "notes" - getting more than 75% (agree that the provisional designation is also corrected my results, but not enough to guess not only the tracks, and highlights (notes)). These results from me.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 1:00

moods, especially other people recorded their voice and others ' knurled "model" formulas will ск1м to be inherent in them realine the author of the principle. If the author at the time of writing was thinking about something completely his, and ...
to work effectively for the intended purpose (a) recommend the formula to record the brand own.
So to say individually unique.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Wed May 26, 2010 1:02

Novik
MAG.no
Thanks for the info.Try swierzewski disk health or impaired. About results I will unsubscribe.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Wed May 26, 2010 1:05

Michael_
Thank you. Never thought of that. Will take into account.

Новик

Post by Новик » Wed May 26, 2010 1:22

Michael_
Sytinskiy attitude-read his voice :). as he recommends...

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Wed May 26, 2010 1:25

I want to share my results.
A day ago recorded the goal( a total harmony in health.Finance, social relations, etc.). and put it on the device. :lol:
Today: extended the map in the sports club for half price( got to share. By the way, the last six months did not go to training-stupidly lazy), immediately after that, called 2 brow and returned in the evening a long time( much before the term), slept 8 hours(for me very much) and sleepy( can regenerate something?), well, a lot of all sorts of pleasant things. However, not without popados. At work flew installation. will have to take in for repair.
The goal was recorded( yesterday) marker on a sheet of paper and at the end contained " in the short and long term," today decided to once again obvesti marker-I just wanted to do-then immediately went to the flow of the above events. That's all.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 1:38

about any existing language, even recordings of their voice, hard something intelligible to say - there is already some interaction with the resulting higher dimensional feature egregore mindset :) and any egregor among other things - a vampire. Ie he WANTS (just a reflex, not conscious) to have thought about it and gave him energy. Therefore, since I think the goal is not to benefit all users sytinsky moods using your device, and that is something to implement, I recommend to write YOUR own wording from beginning to end, guided by certain General principles. (well-known).
Ie if you like a particular attitude ready to announce, too, otvetivshii from the initial formula - in other words, and with a different rhythmic phrase.
Here in the case of music there otherwise all.... therefore, interesting effects.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed May 26, 2010 17:13

Michael_, thank you! About the "foreign" language and a strange voice I agree 100% (from personal experience), I would like to clarify in the text of the wording - does it matter how You understand it (what I think), this desire and will, even if to record one sound, with invested thought-form (idea designed) effect vary greatly will not. Oh, and don't consider valid verbatim (without distortion) to sound, to describe the "mood" to outsiders - can "stick" and then... the dividends of Your "attitude" will get another.

Question Mihailo: the sound is only locking thoughtforms? (not counting the "translation" idea)? What is the impact of playback volume?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 19:50

The volume almost does not have to affect (weak). This is indirect impact than direct.

Instead of words use arbitrary phonemes, "as per capita will fall." Example - charging tracks from BJ, there probably bugged over the music.

The sound is breaking off of a piece holograms to carry with you.
At the same time zapis that sound down on tape (computer, recorder, AUX-in socket. tape, etc.) is fixing the thought, makes it more stable and durable.

From the personal wealth effects depend, also, but I describe it in the section on Radionics (their view of the correct state).

In other words, it is possible to formulate the goal and the trend is not words, and phonemes, consonant thoughts at this moment. Release language and all.
There are many descriptions and theories why it works and why it's more effective than ordinary words.
Somewhere they match, somewhere different.
We can say that there are several processes going on simultaneously.
And to highlight what is more important - difficult.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed May 26, 2010 20:12

Thank you!

Sincerely, MAG.no

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Wed May 26, 2010 20:31

The question arose
From the description of SK 1M:
...4.6.2. A mode of acquaintance with the mood of the person
Allows for voice recording, for example in the negotiations, more clearly to track the real attitude of the opponent. In the future, can be used as the anchor point for the impact of the device.

both proposals explain please.

Preliminary opinion:
1. Record the conversation, include Play>>> with the audio input SK 1M, waiting "a hint of intuition"?
2. Audio, as a "target of impact" (Aim, Target)?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 21:16

1. recording while playing is like music to evoke a personal response, naturally with the running a little sensation. Ie not even a hint of intuition, and the feeling of the entry - pleasant/unpleasant.

2. further, if the situation needs to be corrected, the formula can impact on the table, and the reference to the audio input. (in the formula describing it), or make the mix in any audio editor.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 21:18

forgot to mention - in the new СК1М there is an additional connector that is not used. To those who purchased the device earlier, has made a special adapter, with the purchase of ACC. the extension module. (i.e. will not be affected)

Новик

Post by Новик » Wed May 26, 2010 21:24

To those who purchased the device earlier, has made a special adapter, with the purchase of ACC. the extension module. (i.e. will not be affected)
It's nice :)