СК1М

ИгорьС
Re: СК1М

Post by ИгорьС » Sat Mar 18, 2017 19:46

Please tell me if that is for the UK:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/6QYX/fjZDZ29dm
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/6ShV/QjaqZGKnx

It gley from the well to a depth of 20m.
Or definitely the clay look?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:08

if you dilute with water it feels oily ?
Not 100% sure, I think it would although with some .... h/e there just feels slightly different signal somehow, but the work should still.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Thu Mar 23, 2017 15:28

The material is not gray clay (feels like) and for the UK not suitable. Although, in theory, SK and without any clay should work.

ИгорьС

Post by ИгорьС » Fri Mar 24, 2017 21:54

Tomorrow water will mix and will potisku. Then accomplish your goal
Like a very fine sand. If the water seems to slip a bit, but is easily removed from hands.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:12

Good time! :) long enough to celebrate one effect, at the approach to the house feel that the UK meets... distance variruetsya, I figuratively Dzheneral' :) linear corporal, figuratively ) so when you approach evens mood or what you're waiting for

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Mon Dec 04, 2017 21:51

The experience of communicating with people with different too -so good privnositsya in the house.With all its Arsenal,some people are very far from those things that obsuzdajutsja on this site... much stronger "vectivus" or :) in memory,or as in my case through communication and the "climbing" without asking)).
Or we are so not practical :) where is the middle of the gold... all neotropic.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Dec 31, 2017 16:34

sk1afuture -There is something magical in this trace activation processes... always something to procrastinate... And the current likelihood of waiting patiently.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Dec 31, 2017 17:34

Вячеслав. wrote:sk1afuture -There is something magical in this trace activation processes... always something to procrastinate... And the current likelihood of waiting patiently.
You are almost on the right track. Today, only the desired track
sk1hfuture - power desired(selected) positive probability, giving her energopodachi.
New year all the same, it is necessary to nailati yourself a lot of good. :wiz

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Dec 31, 2017 18:49

Crappy you got :)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Dec 31, 2017 20:12

Here one to inform about something you know and etc. and people say and draw conclusions.Even I pulled on the reins (one a possibly thinks hahlyara raspasovschika) which polite suffering 8) something.

The reality is Martin is not so tender? A subtle hint (you grassroots not interested :) immediately the bull by the horns ) I understand you think watering beliefs do not allow?Because in the white stone? And stretched in the space... wanting to protect.Sue as irritability.Here I am when we swept up... was not ready.Innocent jerks in front of ...

But then there's the third aspect... our media have long ceased to read TV in out but managed to grab.Propaganda... all I navigacija no no.. but ehavi once on the oath to the son in the same car with the soldiers they obviously felt uncomfortable ... :) coming from me the emanations,but I feel that they are at home,and they have nothing to fear

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Jan 01, 2018 17:54

Вячеслав. wrote:Here one to inform about something you know and etc. and people say and draw conclusions.Even I pulled on the reins (one a possibly thinks hahlyara raspasovschika) which polite suffering 8) something.
I do not think that there are people with similar mindset.
Вячеслав. wrote:The reality is Martin is not so tender?
Everything is much more complicated than it seems. I think sometimes that they rule the situation, but in the end are only a part of the stream and is played as planned.
Вячеслав. wrote:A subtle hint (you grassroots not interested :)
I do not guess. All go on the same land. Any person with whom you come in "contact", there is something that will be useful to you. Whether he is rich or poor, it doesn't matter. We all have "splinters" of some qualities, which can be interesting. Everyone has information which may be useful. Emotions sometimes also very useful. I now have the protection of the good, but it sometimes strikes. That would move me in a different direction, so I took a different information, look at the world from a different angle.

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:49

Hello,
I have a question for dealers.
Please tell me whether You send the device abroad? What You write in an accompanying paper? Were there any problems?
Or need to have to personally carry in the Luggage? I was taking the device type of the DENAS (effects of current on the skin, looks like a remote with buttons and one large flat contact) and angel-Zet (looks like a plastic washer with one button and metal-cylinder-handles-by contacts) - missed no questions asked (or not noticed). I would eventually such a thing to have at home, but is it possible?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Feb 14, 2018 13:04

Терве wrote:please Tell me whether You send the device abroad?
Sent many times and in different countries, write the activator is water.
There were no problems.

Терве

Post by Терве » Fri Mar 09, 2018 22:25

Hello,
I have one more question.
Please tell me, if a person has benign growths (such as fibroids), the impact СК1М lead to growth and increase of such objects?
Thank you.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:33

Терве wrote: Please tell me, if a person has benign growths (such as fibroids), the impact СК1М lead to growth and increase of such objects?
Here's what I have on this account:

"Tell me, what modes of operation of IC primarily prohibited for a person with tumors(what kind of tumor do not know)? What modes of operation except "capsule" in this case can I use? Very interested in first of all is it possible in this case to use the cleaning of the cocoon of negative thought forms?"

Michael: "just don't use SK as a generator to recharge the body.
tumors can grow in vital energy, because feed on the energy in the human range of frequencies.
all other modes can be used."

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:57

Бисо wrote:
Терве wrote: Please tell me, if a person has benign growths (such as fibroids), the impact СК1М lead to growth and increase of such objects?
Here's what I have on this account:

"Tell me, what modes of operation of IC primarily prohibited for a person with tumors(what kind of tumor do not know)? What modes of operation except "capsule" in this case can I use? Very interested in first of all is it possible in this case to use the cleaning of the cocoon of negative thought forms?"

Michael: "just don't use SK as a generator to recharge the body.
tumors can grow in vital energy, because feed on the energy in the human range of frequencies.
all other modes can be used."[ The sun/quote]

Thank you. It is a pity that energy recharge you need to be cautious. I wanted to use it to recharge energy. But it's not a tumor in any case and become cancerous it can not the nature. But its increase and the increase in the number of such pieces of junk. Interesting, of course, statistics. Suddenly someone such problems were from using СК1М.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:16

Терве wrote: Interesting, of course, statistics. Suddenly someone such problems were from using СК1М.
Problem (these or others) are not from the use of СК1М/other artifacts, and personal action with СК1М/other artifacts

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:37

Мастер 108 wrote:
Терве wrote: Interesting, of course, statistics. Suddenly someone such problems were from using СК1М.
Problem (these or others) are not from the use of СК1М/other artifacts, and personal action with СК1М/other artifacts
Please explain what You mean. What kind of personal action?

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:29

Well, there is, cleaning procedures, physical load, psychological problems, and so on.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:24

Learn how to soften the matter ) ...

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:28

Терве wrote: Wanted to use it to recharge energy.
Heh. Well, it's you not the product research, it is wider than the feeding and once the feeding is no good at all. As I understand it at this box you need to put Pandora and in a dust-free place and forget. Well, maybe sometimes to get the space cleaned up. He works with the society and on the machine.
Терве wrote: please Explain what You mean. What kind of personal action?
Such things as tumors originate in the Muladhara and arise from stress. At some point, frightened, or stressed for a long time and Muladhara dipped slightly in frequency and "picked up" (if not viral tumor of course). There is also a salt buildup tooth decay is superimposed, as a bonus. Take cleaning practices, eliminate nerves and stress, work with Muladhara. СК1М is by the way a treatment program for charging water and change the water, it is much more than what you are interested in at the moment.

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Mar 10, 2018 15:33

Мартин wrote:
Терве wrote: Wanted to use it to recharge energy.
Heh. Well, it's you not the product research, it is wider than the feeding and once the feeding is no good at all. As I understand it at this box you need to put Pandora and in a dust-free place and forget. Well, maybe sometimes to get the space cleaned up. He works with the society and on the machine.
Терве wrote: please Explain what You mean. What kind of personal action?
Such things as tumors originate in the Muladhara and arise from stress. At some point, frightened, or stressed for a long time and Muladhara dipped slightly in frequency and "picked up" (if not viral tumor of course). There is also a salt buildup tooth decay is superimposed, as a bonus. Take cleaning practices, eliminate nerves and stress, work with Muladhara. СК1М is by the way a treatment program for charging water and change the water, it is much more than what you are interested in at the moment.
Thank You for the reply. Yes, You are right about the source of the problem by Muladhara. There was physical trauma, and stress. Very I would like to get your advice on cleaning practices. You can write You in PM? What do You think, СК1М can be useful in this situation as a remedy? In General, extra money is not, therefore, considered the most inexpensive and effective device.
And Pandora yet. There is only stream PC+.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Mar 10, 2018 15:38

Мартин wrote: As I understand it at this box you need to put Pandora and in a dust-free place and forget.
In my opinion some very useful aspects:

4.5 Capsule
The "capsule" around the user creates a closed space, inside which increases the energy density and tighter go the natural regeneration processes of the body. + audio sk1kapsula Possible and on the other person.

Very useful when working with disks Patrushev: 4.6.0 Mode "mental speaker"
This mode allows you to experience audio as if You could perceive the author's intent, for example, underlies the music directly.

You can run an audio book through W1 to sleep on another person + mode 4.6.0. Of course you can for yourself. I ran the audio book of Eckhart Tolle on the relatives. Very satisfied with the result.

5.5. Management via stage - mandala and lyrics
It is possible to place the entry guidelines for impact or sketch solved the situation, which made imaginative way of reflecting in any form how do You imagine solving the problem in the subject table. For recording, use a normal sheet of paper.

5.7 Management - authorization and the indication of the mode and purpose
When specifying the target of influence always define it as a dynamic process occurring in real time and, perhaps, in a future time, which need to be harmonized.
For example, You want to get a promotion at work, but the boss doesn't see You. You, as an employee of the company are party to a more complex process, more structure, inside which You want to change its role. Not the phrase "I want". Instead, the phrase "system of relations in my company is changing beneficial for me in a way that leads to change for the better of my official position."
So You point to yourself as an object, for the purpose of the change and a system in which there is a harmonization regarding your participation. It should be understood that in some cases this may give rise to the abnormal output. For example, when a deadlock in the situation at this place of work might cause him to be replaced.<
Last edited by Бисо on Sat Mar 10, 2018 15:44, edited 1 time in total.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Mar 10, 2018 15:43

Терве wrote: And Pandora yet.
Homemade Pandora-black. You can take as many. I recommend not to waste time and take care of it.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Mar 10, 2018 18:33

Терве wrote: Thank You for the reply. Yes, You are right about the source of the problem by Muladhara. There was physical trauma, and stress. Very I would like to get your advice on cleaning practices. You can write You in PM? What do You think, СК1М can be useful in this situation as a remedy? In General, extra money is not, therefore, considered the most inexpensive and effective device.
And Pandora yet. There is only stream PC+.
1. Cleaning practices is any practice rasslabone body. There is no possibility of escape from the stress and start to meditate at least 2 times a day for 10-15 minutes. Quick solutions to such problems are not met.
2. Yes, it can be useful, I already named 2 of its mode to solve these problems.
3. The most inexpensive and effective is your consciousness. In Alliance with the Internet, generally turns out very powerful. Expensive regenerator. I don't, but a couple of times contrivance, it tissue to help have good.