СК1М

Маг.нет
СК1М

Post by Маг.нет » Fri May 07, 2010 9:10

Прибор СК 1М

INTERESTING!!!
What it is СК1М? What "it" color? What it eats?
Last edited by Маг.нет on Tue Sep 07, 2010 22:08, edited 1 time in total.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Fri May 07, 2010 11:27

Михаил_ wrote:Now in the office there are two large multi unit bare(yet two, had to approve the form and other parameters). Description today will finish.... The device is different from the demo-jars, which were previously those that entered the "menu" control that can be exercised in three ways and a car f-functions. The default is just the radiator in the room. (while not running another function). That was not then the issues is not radionic in fact, the principle and approach, as I wrote - other. Can be very arbitrary to say that this is a great BJ that has significantly more impact on reality, but it will also be a certain assumption.
The principle which underlies just close trinocular approach Pak Jae Woo, from the point of view of harmonization. If we have a health problem or situation that needs somewhere to shift (for the better), it is necessary to modify the conditions so that the puzzle of system man-world he was going the right way. Ie not a lot of energy there to push, and modification of components.
That is why I believe the device is primarily a bio feedback device. People mentally assesses available space, demanding study, and receives in response a certain correction in the form of a signal changing experience, which in turn leads to a different behavior of the whole system of man-world and changing conditions "task" changes things. Ie we don't go through the pushing power (a perfectly valid approach, I do not see in it anything bad), and through harmonization of components (a bit different approach that is valid both together).
is this it?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri May 07, 2010 12:03

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:mental assesses available space, demanding study, and receives in response a certain correction in the form of a signal changing experience, which in turn leads to a different behavior of the whole system of man-world and changing conditions "task" changes things... through harmonization components
Yes, it should "look" a little closer, to feel the possibilities... and forth... "For experiments!"

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri May 07, 2010 14:20

Let's go "books read", PTS. INTERESTING!

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Fri May 07, 2010 14:25

Looks like You got the first acquirer already is!
Who's next?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri May 07, 2010 14:28

YES! ONLY GOING AFTER ME!
Don't mind, I think...

I had previously decided to protest!
Here, waiting...

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 07, 2010 20:32

The UK differs from 1M BJ 2.6? It supports the same modules that the bracelets?

How is it different from BJ 2.0?

If I understand correctly it is possible to speak about the power of influence. How much weaker BJ 2.0 compared to SC 1M?

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Fri May 07, 2010 22:37

In anticipation... Michael
Please visit:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3281
Thank you!

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Fri May 07, 2010 23:05

Michael
From the description of the modes:
More detail...these principles are considered in the "World of Tenacula" Dr. Pak Jae Woo (www.sujok.ru)
In this mode, the device operates in synthesis with a special computer system to which access will be provided soon through Internet.

The system calculates based on the number of questions and answers are ACCURATE corrective actions, which is transferred to the subject table of SC and at the same time is supplied to the audio input.
Tentative launch date computer systems for user access SK - end of may."

The functionality of the system: the System calculates based on the number of questions and answers are ACCURATE corrective actions - please explain.
What can replace the "computer system"?

From the description:
..can be used as the anchor point for the impact of the device... - in detail, if possible.

Thank you!
You studied enough this issue!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 08, 2010 3:36

the people, I there is much in nature, so on the forum I little.

1. Ск1м is a table of boxes :) size 160на160на90мм with a round 120mm radiator on top and audio Jack at the side

2. rest briefly - see description.

3. Carilo. From БЖ2.6 in principle, all and to what extent does :) I'll try to explain. BJ 1.0 from the point of view of energy is a resonance with the natural sources of the planet. Modules of course people did but there too, i.e. they also do not represent thought forms, as you would normally when making something like that.
2.0 has been added to the cloud cell technology, which needs a separate long story... here СК1М contains absolutely own program for the cloud, designed for stationary machines, but not for the wearable object. Therefore, the differences dramatically. We have been playing with such things, but until recently had systems with external power and they constantly burned in the formulation of some very heavy tasks. For example, my colleague has set the task of lime alcoholics around their house in the country (well, they got it...). At first, everything came out, but then burned device :) In СК1М burn nothing :) ie takes account of some past mistakes.

Generally it is a stationary device, designed for continuous operation are possible on one task or list of tasks.
Bracelet - are constantly on hand and constantly "online" with the subconscious mind, ie can't work long in any one direction. Anyway BJ is made so that a continuation of the subconscious and the incentives to self-study, and СК1М to a greater extent all the same machine, something external. We can say that this is an external fulcrum and system changes in initial conditions. After all, every problem can be solved based on the initial data...
So is to speak not so much about the power of influence, how about the mode of operation BJ any version that is in the person and subtly adapts to every moment needs and СК1М - system to solve something that we can't keep in my head, and the device can.
In General, of course, the weight (including physical) affect the efficiency when solving the target task. Ie Yes, it will be more powerful. And as a source of energy too.

CRAZY CITY - a computer program, first in the web version, will be available later. Its algorithm is not assembled in a user-friendly view, and the time required for tuning the interface. But this is only one of the modes of operation of the device - not the main, and equivalent to the others. It is possible to explain so - divination by the Yijing is realistic about the state of the system. Something like an Express diagnosis. However, we can make two estimates - current and desired. And then calculate the correction that would have transferred the system from one state to another. Usually it is not possible because the person has a set of features is considered the first assessment, need an external point of support. For her and taken СК1м.
The principle here (in case) we have a different way of describing the goal, what can be more effective in some cases. (another principle of application of force)<

Новик

Post by Новик » Mon May 10, 2010 22:21

Michael,
And what is the distance this device works?
PS.
And it would be necessary all the same to disassemble :) and see what's
inside. and little little to explain what and how.
And then for any some sort of the curious buyer would do it and succeed like a window(if the contents do not like) :lol:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 10, 2010 22:51

1. to work locally (water, space) - within a room, i.e. a space bounded by walls.
2. for human purposes - the distance difference is not important.
3. to disassemble it it is not grateful. Interestingly, the modulator has not tried specifically to break ? to see if there was something extra :)

Inside is a special structure and a set of information-bearing elements. Since the composition cured, you will need to cut :) long and[SPAM]. While significant new information will not be found.
Also there is a very specific coil and piezo to impart vibrations to the solid substances in the sound frequencies (phonon technology). But in fact important only to the transfer system, specify the structure during solidification of solid substances. It consists of two components, more precisely - three. From the external energy field, the audio signal (the device creates itself) and graphic information is simply printed on the printer. The process of savinelli ск1м comes in layers, 5 layers.
I added useful information? doubt :)
But anyone can cut - me will be very interesting then to see how it is sawn. However, I would not risk it - don't know how to behave in difficult
energy structure in the destruction part, they will be quite active and will interact somehow with each other and the surrounding space.

Новик

Post by Новик » Mon May 10, 2010 23:07

I have added useful information? doubt
Yeah you are right, not added :roll:
Oh well will wait for the buyer(who will disassemble the device) and it appears necessary, unless of course this brand will gain popularity among "the people"
Michael,
And how can you be satisfied in his work? As with svetlicos? come to the office to make the GDV before and after the interaction of the device?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 10, 2010 23:50

For example way(GDV).
While I certainly count primarily on those who just feel it (absolutely convinced that there is), well, those who read the description of the experience first :)
I now Lily today wrote to the PM that in contrast to the test of "cans" that were discussed in the topic "miscellaneous" section of the modulator, ск1м she doesn't feel :roll:
And this despite the fact that I got them in the process, say manufacturing, in prefabricted state was trying to get to practice (well, I gave a few hours). The device does not radionic. He is not made to generate power in the range of afirca (animal magnetism), it is the higher frequency. Man power will be fine.
In General, in my opinion, is very sensitive if to comply with paragraph 4.7 and hold the "box" beyond the limits, it is not just washing points on the fingers, but also the overall alignment of the cocoon, and due to the fact, as is held (i.e., mechanical, not the merit of the device) and due to typical programs running in it).
I think it worthwhile to enhance the appearance nizkih frequencies on the device. It is made to operate in the mode described in the instructions.

Yes, more Lily wrote that I sometimes do not understand write. Terms use is not clear as to your computer. So ask. Then the forum. In principle, between computers and the outside world are many differences and many similarities. In the case of BJ and СК1М, we're still dealing with interfaces, which is made to be clear for those who are accustomed to working with computers, that is not contrary to the real processes and therefore easily feasible.

As to the sawing device, it is very time-consuming process, it will have to soshlifovat layers :) for he is the monolith.
I can tell you that it is impossible to find:
there is no these jokes from "orgone technologies" - nails, sawdust, Mobius coils, crystals. I guarantee that all this is NOT there.
the paper on which the printed structure of the charging system - relative thin and soaked opaque compound, so I think that even to appreciate it will not be possible, but I do not mind -can be cut :) every whim :) please...
Actually this device it's like BJ is primarily that applied to the material, not what's inside.
Just for fun I can make a working version without a coil and is completely transparent inside the glass container. In this work audio connector, connect the audio source to which you will have the greatest impact on his work.
However it will still be somewhat weaker than what is made now. But function is not very bad and absolutely will remove questions about cut - why cut the transparent and empty in the monolith?
Just in this construct the optimal combination of informational and material methods.
Optimal, not maximum. Ie for example, I know that a few (not very much), you can improve operation by applying inside the laser source. But this will create so many technological problems in the course, and so would complicate the design, what available glands will turn the device out of reach, creating significant efficiency gains, easier volume to increase. And so many examples. There are lots of real working technological "tricks" to increase the effectiveness of such things. But it makes sense to take something that is reliable and not difficult. Than camera simpler the better.... because reliable.<

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue May 11, 2010 1:42

Michael,
I certainly do not insist on this... just my little experience that as a rule such devices "derbanit" and then show a photo with comments like, look how you all blatantly cheated....
Personally, I have seen, especially not zamorachivayas search on the inside:the parlor, Whales and Scales.
So to prevent attacks of this kind would be good IMHO.
the Terms use is not clear as to your computer.
Now re-read Zelazny as advised,(by Donnerjack) and slowly your language becomes clear to me:).
Maybe it makes sense more to talk about the principles of operation of this device with reference to the relevant literature?
PS.
This week I want to get the device(not clear inner urge :wiz)
Manual attached is what else?
And of course I want the GDV before and after

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 11, 2010 3:36

the manual that is posted on the website.
I realize that some points may not be clear.
However, somewhere there is a grain of truth between a thick book and a reasonable list of possibilities.
I will try separately to illustrate a number of examples - is the most reliable method.
GDV is to Andrew, I think no problem.

About the language - you know, I was lucky before, slowly growing audience with whom I communicate on the subject of bracelets, very good (in bulk) understands my language and I am aware that somewhere can unknowingly use the phrase is not very clear. However, I try to give a clear definition. Completely unambiguous. Problems of terminology in some way solvable, but with no clear definitions, there is a guarantee, that there will be some uncertainty in the future. Strange moments - analyze.
The problem is that I have, like many in similar cases, to refer to a variety of sources, because this subject has no generally accepted conceptual framework.

Principles work I tried quite elaborate in the description. The basis is taken from BJ.
Ie we believe that we live in one world, where everything is interconnected (in this postulate there is no contradiction with other information products on this site).
The biosphere is a complex thing that can be perceived as a single living organism. Various "anomalies" occurring sometimes with people or what is happening at times in certain places - just the shadow of the big processes in vivo.
Many kinds of influences, including unconscious, including lucid, called magic and psychology, and a host of other terms that are sometimes associated with the "configuration" or harmonization of the man-world, and on the contrary sometimes has to do with "punching", using the principle - "if so is not included - pound sledgehammer".
I'm absolutely not saying that one option is not correct. It really is not. It's not so easy to be able to say something unequivocally. But usually I am a supporter first try harmonize, and only then (or its background), if it does - punching.
Harmonization connected with forgotten many attunement with the surrounding world.
A number of these qualities, as resonance phenomena of the kind, or holographic, if you want, actually manifested in the Bracelet of Life.
Some time ago I tried the principle of correction by mistake. I wrote once about it on their forum. Created a prototype IC, a machine for charging water under the correction of errors of the cocoon, leading to health problems. A friend of mine began to use this situation (and effectively). There it was on charging water (a small volume for further use).
The effects were interesting and good.
The desire to make the device not a single unique hand-crafted (that thing is made so that it is not particularly repeat), made me think about how to replicate the effects without special tools. Meanwhile, the second version of the BZ, which is the result of long-term work creating is quite complex and stable mental structures, the one mentioned a few times, but not described yet in detail the technology of cellular clouds.
As a result, I took as a basis the two have honed system, tested by time and made them useful symbiosis, by adding reasonable features and performance.
Unfortunately, in many points, it is possible to write a book for a detailed explanation. And the worst thing is that falling into writing such books will have to give his vision of the theory that will lead to inevitable distortions of perception...
Easier to say so it works.
A favorable result is achieved due to the wording of the zone voltage = difference of the current state from the target. Area of tension in different ways and removed.
I know many authors there's an old joke - the distance between two points on a sheet of paper exists as long as the sheet is not folded in two so that the points coincide.
As in the case of the BZ device flexible on the wording and use. But different is the fact that it is stationary. So for example can turn a phrase with the aim 24 hours a day.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 11, 2010 3:47

As for "autopsy", then I can take a photo at some stage, but they have no value.
Inside - empty. All recorded on a monolithic block of plastic on the crystal structure of the substance. A piece of wire to operate an audio-log - not in the bill.
Paper structures - also, they could be removed, if this method existed, they are necessary only at the time of solidification of the layers, since the information is not to operate the device and for its initiation.

The purpose of this device is to obtain increased capacity and long-term impact. Therefore, the actual physical WEIGHT of the box becomes important. At least plays some role. Moreover, it will indirectly increase until the device will be used. This effect of "trace" in the events and offset of the availability of the device in the past, subject to the availability of information about it from more than 1-2 people. Ie a device as the object world, becoming part of the world, and has in it some real weight.
It is in this sense important literally the physical reliability of the installation, its "indestructibility"(including nerazmenivaemosti :) ) because as soon as it starts to catch on some personal correction influencing the course of events, though personal, will literally begin to appear abnormal factors, trying to stop such action, is simply a "reaction support", as in physics, nothing special.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 11, 2010 4:03

In other words, IC can be considered a complex program, engaging the principles of harmony with the planet (and BZ) and contains the mechanisms for computing causes of deformation such harmony, create a reverse "alignment", corrective action.
Thus, if in some cases "writing" this program experts create something like thought-forms, then we use a different principle, conventionally, it can be illustrated by finding the appropriate elements already existing in the world.
Another example - the user installs the complete package of office programs on the computer, and not writing your own from scratch.
Cell cloud is a specific technology for mental programs, where a complete package of office programs - is a feature of the world or the world instead of creating something new, entering the world in an easy conflict of interest.
Or another example -on the shelf is a Big encyclopedia. To solve the problem You need to find a lot of different information. Partially You have an idea for each search thread. You can dash off in the first draft of the sketches on the right. It will go for internal use. But if You come friends - can be helpful to lay the necessary pages of the encyclopedia bookmarks - there are illustrations, diagrams and detailed description.
Thus it is possible not to create their own description, and will constraits with what is already there.
In the first case there is a chance of errors of interpretation, and the second will be improved mutual attunement in a pair of man-world.

Another example. You need to call a friend. There is his phone number. (Karl this is called structural communication :) ). You can just dial. And can be described by the words - "my friend's phone contains a lot of numbers, some of them are repetitive and different. They should be challenging the order, the order does not have meaningful sequence, but carries a sacred meaning! (of course the sacred number you can call), this meaning is revealed to us again (of course, over - the phone operator gave the number), and if the number be forgotten - there will be global catastrophe (of course, you have legs up to the person to go on a visit :) )".
And in the case of a planet about the same things with the alignment for example with certain planetary energies. You can just call, using the room as intended. However, you can describe it beautifully and metaphorically. Thus there will be some connection somewhere with someone.<

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue May 11, 2010 22:17

By the way someone already purchased this device? Please respond :).....
Michael,
I'm going to buy the device+cartridge Hypnosis.
Want to have help in at training.
It is a good combination?
Yes, here's a question:
I understand when working with the device through the audio channel can not(well i.e. has no meaning) to give him clear indications of the type of affirmations or attitude Sytina because it's already getting a push, right?
Should be treated more metaphorically to the goal?
PS.
Another would be to read examples of the use of this device(except the expulsion of the drunks:) )

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 12, 2010 3:21

the end.
1. drunks drove great-great-great-grandfather of this device. Then there were no cell technologies, technology BJ was in a simplified form, and so on.
there was a hard program to not drinking in the village. They did not drink by the way not because they were "expelled", there were some things that they completely do not give to drink. Absolutely not likely, but effective. But the liquor was seasoned them apparently strong.. not even sure it's correct to call the egregore, well, the mechanism, in General, permanently so could not continue and did not solve the problem. So a systematic approach was not correct.
By the way, again, this situation can be viewed from different angles. The goal wasn't that they did not drink (it's certainly a good goal, but it is very common, they are also part of the sickness of society and can not simply transferring the society into another society even more quickly). The goal was to remove their influence on our colleague. ... and started the device - not to drink.

2. the goal should of course be approached in other ways, but I see no reason why not to try ANY audio, up to your favorite music....
It is important not only that, but your personal attitude to it.

3. cartridge hypnosis with the device - the normal set. Just be careful out there with this...

4. I don't know, but since the first copies hit the office at the end of last week and Monday was a day off, I think still nobody managed to pick up.... if you have time, then You'll have to wait... they were there to put it mildly, not a lot :)
5. the examples I give... I did not even audio files to convert and put... something very big load these days. Just need some time....

Новик

Post by Новик » Thu May 13, 2010 1:17

Michael,
By the way can advise another thing you should pay attention at first when working with the device?
And what "tests" can he?
Comes to mind the current protesting the water-charged device 8)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 13, 2010 3:06

Hmm.... :) and what wishes ? :)
1.Write on paper fortune, which want to receive. At the time, when you write, vividly imagine it. Well, for example "a sea of energy for me now," remember your condition, energetic, vigorous, ready to take on the day, maybe even excited.

2.Lay this paper nafig :) not to induce myself that I just remembered. After a while I remember about it, but the status is not configured - a piece of paper and a piece of paper. The memory caused by previously should go to the test were quite clean.

3.Put a piece of paper on the stage, preferably marked down, although, in principle, will work and so and so.

4. look for your condition.

5. repeat the test with several different States to feel the change between them.

Another option is to put the audio in some music with a strong psychological impact. Own choice. Only the volume adjust the average to echoes of sounds. (if it is too big it is possible to hear very weak audio from the box, there piesik is, it transmits sound waves in the thickness of the material, so to make the level to sound the ear is not heard near the appliance).

and of course the water can be checked.

and very much everything else.
But I recommend to start with these simple tests described above, they will help to learn a simple programming of the device.
The same tests can be and to hold from an audio version of the language, especially for someone one of the management options will be possible better.

Also I recommend to sit with the instrument for 10 minutes, holding it in his hands. (the full area of your palms and fingers). Although maybe the thrill of this will be at all different, because different touch sensitivity, but I suspect that will happen Dogon feelings later.

After these tests, I would recommend to try the direct mental control, but this is a good idea to work out the sensitivity tests, i.e. learn to catch the changes for yourself when changing the operation mode. For example to put a piece of paper with his name, writing him referring to myself (you can instead name something more unique - for example, name or nickname on the network, email :) by the way e-mail - a guaranteed unique link :)
and when a piece of paper several times to change information on the audio input.
You need to learn to feel the feedback. In fact, it is not necessary, but very useful. Because then, when you direct the mental work with the device, it will response and will not chew on no doubt happened or not to change the operation mode.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu May 13, 2010 4:48

Also I recommend to sit with the instrument for 10 minutes, holding it in his hands. (the full area of your palms and fingers). Although maybe the thrill of this will be at all different, because different touch sensitivity, but I suspect that will happen Dogon feelings later.

I didn't know that and therefore did not hold the device in hand and only on him .The field seemed weak but not directional as in the old instruments which tube .Above them and near them was feeling and I wrote about them. But when a little device to hold hands then that is felt but not understood.The volume and something else but I understand that.As the others head was clogged and not enough time to sit down -work however. But some thoughts gumannye I realized sometimes instantly .Thought and immediately or call or action.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 13, 2010 5:07

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
I didn't know that and therefore did not hold the device in hand and only on him .The field seemed weak but not directional as in the old instruments which tube .Above them and near them was feeling and I wrote about them.
The field is really not directed, as there is deep meaning in this direction, but still has a slight asymmetry of the flow up there. For example, for the same charge of water through which a very interesting way to handle situations - tomorrow I will try to describe how. (I think in the manual it is not described in detail).

But on "hold" - it just needs the description from the site read to get a more detailed view of the device.

Tube in two demo devices were introduced for demonstration purposes. They create asymmetry of the flow at the device, helping it to feel, but are not meaningful for real tasks. But, if go up, preventing the production of objects and containers with water. And if you withdraw in the direction of get in the way of the scheme of operation (make a lateral vector, and can influence job overall).
Therefore, I thought that the main problem is not the effects on hand to show the curious, and the basic functions to efficiently show.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 14, 2010 11:14

Michael_
If you have to choose between the two bracelets the latest version and СК1М that will help to achieve the goals? Despite the fact that I have a 2.0 for two things.

And the second question laser engraving applied in the manufacture of СК1М?