About the bracelets ( old theme,ported from the Gazebo )

Даррья
Re: the bangles ( an old topic,moved from the Gazebo )

Post by Даррья » Sun Mar 30, 2014 17:08

Hello, Michael!
A couple of months use different (yet free) version of bracelets as herself, and give away to friends and family, a lot of interesting things happening..
But the question is - did you fail to register openmagic.org random question of the "magic number different from the proportions of the Golden section" puzzles me, I can't find the answer. Tell me, please, how do I join Your site?

Sincerely, Daria

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 17:53

As far as I know, registration is closed on Ω, the answer to the secret question is only personal acquaintances, which can vouch for. Communicate on this forum, ask questions, and OM is just pointless.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 30, 2014 21:10

on om can all be read, to communicate here.

Даррья

Post by Даррья » Sun Mar 30, 2014 22:07

Thank you!

Даррья

Post by Даррья » Wed Jul 09, 2014 18:07

Is there any way to change nick? :oops: :oops: :oops: I know that myself, but... I don't like it, I can't stand him already...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 09, 2014 20:19

it's not me... it's to the admins of the forum....

Алексей Федотов

Post by Алексей Федотов » Fri Jul 25, 2014 16:27

Moved from other topics at the request of the administrator.

Want to charge multiple BJ 5 pieces. The description says that it is necessary to charge 1, but the forum I read that and a bunch of charge.
1.The question is, what will happen if you charge as many as 5 bracelets?how much will it affect the quality or better than strictly 1 bracelet?
2.in the description of recommended in - ear headphones. But as they say, if the sound is more powerful, then BJ will be stronger. I found a small column (5x5cm) ,I want to use them.will the difference with your ears "the ear"?
3.I now live in the Crimea by the sea,can collect sea water for charging. With that water charging would be better?
4.shielding to start with foil-film or film-foil? Plan to make 6 layers. Or 7 )
5.the entry should be 24 hours according to certain rhythms. And the record should be under to drive at the time (evening,night,morning) or you can start at any time, and most importantly 24 hours to withstand?
6. Bracelets must lie between the speakers,there will still be air small. How critical is it?
7. If during the recording process shift dynamics. How critical is it?
8.how strong is the difference in weight for BJ 1.0? I was once more drawn to the tree than to the stone, but have read that the mass has value.
Want to get powerful bracelets, for this and ask questions.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Jul 25, 2014 17:44

All your questions have repeatedly given answers in the forums. The short answer is: make clear in the instructions.
And in General, it is better to make a Panacea :)

Алексей Федотов

Post by Алексей Федотов » Fri Jul 25, 2014 19:51

Андрей С. wrote:all your questions have repeatedly given answers in the forums. The short answer is: make clear in the instructions.
And in General, it is better to make a Panacea :)
Yes, I care about the most important question. You can just charge a few items?)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Jul 25, 2014 20:15

Yes, even the bag :)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Jul 26, 2014 13:55

A few - can be. That's for sure. The bag can. And a very large bag, too.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 26, 2014 16:44

but it is not clear why care "the most important question" if you have a few people recommended cure to do :) ....

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Jul 26, 2014 18:04

why care "the most important question" if you have a few people recommended cure to do
Not on every workpiece can matrix write, there is a very small or heavily embossed. But it can be the video processing.
Apparently people are not looking for easy ways :)
1.The question is, what will happen if you charge as many as 5 bracelets?how much will it affect the quality or better than strictly 1 bracelet?
Not affected
2.in the description of recommended in - ear headphones. But as they say, if the sound is more powerful, then BJ will be stronger. I found a small column (5x5cm) ,I want to use them.will the difference with your ears "the ear"?
will be small. Speakers slightly better.
3.I now live in the Crimea by the sea,can collect sea water for charging. With that water charging would be better?
RTFM!
4.shielding to start with foil-film or film-foil?
No difference.
I Plan to make 6 layers. Or 7
Yes, even 8. More - not less.
5.the entry should be 24 hours according to certain rhythms. And the record should be under to drive at the time (evening,night,morning) or you can start at any time, and most importantly 24 hours to withstand?
importantly 24 hours to survive. But people of Your type better than 48 or 72 :)
6. Bracelets must lie between the speakers,there will still be air small. How critical is it?
is not critical
7. If during the recording process shift dynamics. How critical is it?
and I thought I was cooler than me paranoid no :) Not critical really
want to get a powerful bracelets, for this and ask questions.
powerful is a Panacea.

Антоха

Post by Антоха » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:25

If I'm not mistaken, the first layer should be foil. and this principle.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 27, 2014 18:20

it does not matter. It's not the camera of Reich

Алексей Федотов

Post by Алексей Федотов » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:44

Vladmoskva thank you for the detailed answers.
I want to make it 1.0 and put a panacea.
I'm not paranoid, I'm a perfectionist )))
And what is rtfm ?))) you answered the question about sea water.

Another question is to all owners of 2.6 . Who has these bracelets and long uses them, respond in PM please.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:00

Completely useless (dead time - and they should be cherished!) to do 1.0 and it put a panacea. Because the cure do not care what be applied.
Therefore, it is not perfectionism and stubbornness or the desire to study the subject in more detail (as described)
RTFM - search by Google or by Yandex. Standard common Internet abbreviation which means it's time to fucking read this documentation (the literal translation without the gag) http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/RTFM_%28%E ... D%E8%FF%29
I also think the term is appropriate here specifically (and generally correct - for it is not read).
RTFM is just as normal and understandable ( well, should be clear ) the term FAQ how mail and so on.... t/e/ we can say one of the basic terms of the inherent communication in the network.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Tue Jul 29, 2014 13:11

Alex, I am also a perfectionist. But not to become paranoid sometimes make your life a bit of apathy :)
Another question is to all owners of 2.6
in 2.6 there was a lot of feedback. Including those in forums not written (Micha wrote their reviews).
please respond in PM please
the authors of the most outstanding reviews don't read threads about 1.0, someone actually reads the forum, someone will respond. So it is better to look for old reviews to YOUR experience: how many people, so many different experiences/effects.

Даррья

Post by Даррья » Tue Aug 26, 2014 23:56

I have a question. In the dream, I dreamed that I was attacked and I'm frightened if group is shockproof and 10 soldiers to the heap. Then the story went cold and I realized it was a dream and nothing is threatening really. We quickly changed the scenery, he apologized mentally in front of everyone for the false alarm, fell asleep on. But all day after this state of irritation and hungover, even shakes slightly. It can be return for a false call?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:30

No, the situation was not entirely think about - now frequent cases of attempted manipulation in the dream, as to the realization You do not understand that this is a dream, the damage may not be quite "sleepy" and more deep, at least at the level of "bookmarks".
So I think just calling the modules and created the freezing of plot and realization. So everything is fine.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:22

Hi all,

Because here podnjali question about weird dreams, here's my personal experience.

A few weeks ago I had a dream that something or someone instilled in my daughter. I saw her eyes lost luster and become dark. In my dream I see what happens, and some times start the module Mirror+ & free shippin, trying to stop the process and to protect your daughter.

This morning I had to get my daughter leaning over the balcony and fell. I stayed calm and looked over the balcony, but I didn't see her fallen on the ground. Then I woke up and started to activate the module, the Grazing probability+ & free shippin and other visualizations to stop the process.

Some time after the first dream, I thought, if this is not a warning for my work with the alternator, but reading the explanation Michael, I understand that the cause is different.

Эдуард

Re:

Post by Эдуард » Sat Jun 20, 2015 18:09

Андрей Кабанков wrote:I think that before you voice your opinion ,it is better not to read fabrication technology,and in accordance with her trying to hold transfer information,to receive a product,try to feel its action,and then evaluate.
Migration is now a lot of offers,even the devices sold for this purpose.
Please please list all the ways to migrate - except in water with the audio file and BJ 2.x via the command copier't know
very subject of transfer interest
or maybe there is such a topic - I'd appreciate a link to it.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 20:03

Edward, apparently you can not help trying to compare sweet square :roll: because "... in the water with the audio file and BJ 2.x using the command copy..." is not interinos, but rather a different process. Clarify what you want to do and then choose the appropriate method.

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Wed Jan 25, 2017 0:10

Hello!
Please tell me if the recording was interrupted - you can enable the continued, and not to charge new 24 hours? A question about BJ 1.0

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:08

the Glory of I think that you can enable. (actually lost 1 charging cycle) it seems the max charge beyond 48 hours (more makes no sense).