FREE HOMEMADE BJ 2.51/2.61/2.71/2.81/2.91

Мартин
Re: FREE HOMEMADE BJ 2.51/2.61/2.71/2.81/2.91

Post by Мартин » Thu Jan 04, 2018 21:30

Okay. The right information I never received, in principle, it was immediately clear. It was worth a try.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 21:42

I prefer to hide nothing :) and all the information to give. Probably need to ask a question correctly.
Although there are aspects that go far beyond just forum knowledge, and are described in more detail at the seminars. Just because there is not only information but practice as not all practices without clarification. Seminars do not involve estelami, but they provide the missing part of the picture for those who want to be deeply in the subject. Because "classic" picture a little mildly flawed inherently.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:14

Михаил_ wrote: 2. System charging 2.x1 requires conscious two hemispheres of the brain in humans. Subconsciously do not apply. Stimulated by external programs and without the knowledge of the person - does not apply.
So. The subconscious only communicates the bracelet about the need for change, brings focus and introduces consciousness into the desired mode. More precisely, the consciousness enters into this mode when he has the rune POPs up in memory, or in front of the eyes. There ISS, with it tight.
Михаил_ wrote: 4. Tasks of ecological interactions into account when developing products anyway. And if on Pandora (in the description) indicates that there is no "AutoStop", it does not mean that there is no manual system for preventing blatant abuse.
I also say that it is not environmentally friendly was to give these runes. :) But the situation looks completely otherwise. To do with gun 2.x1 itself is quite environmentally friendly, and these processes occur in large quantities and manual control it does not help. To work with the subconscious mind too, no one forbids the people EN masse doing it.

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Mon Jan 08, 2018 21:34

1. And anything that you are trying to influence on the band, indirectly on the person without his knowledge? Without his permission? I do not think that it is environmentally friendly and does not violate the right equipment safe.
With respect L leron

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:16

Мартин wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:
So. The subconscious only informs the bracelet of [Paciano]
Михаил_ wrote: 4. Tasks of ecological interactions into account when developing products anyway. And if on Pandora (in the description) indicates that there is no "AutoStop", it does not mean that there is no manual system for preventing blatant abuse.
I also say that it is not environmentally friendly was to give these runes. :) But the situation looks completely otherwise. To do with gun 2.x1 itself is quite environmentally friendly, and these processes occur in large quantities and manual control it does not help. To work with the subconscious mind too, no one forbids the people EN masse doing it.
I thought I was previously quite lucidly and CLEARLY expressed, that the subject is closed and You have described the speculative problems just yet. So it is clear?

1) about pokotsali me where the subconscious something there according to the bracelet - like I said, externally managed does not work, so it is clear?
External control is not the condition of the cocoon, when algorithms are "charging" was published by me here can be activated.
2) I wrote above that environmental sustainability is ALWAYS taken into account. And for some reason You are trying to evaluate what I can from the current level to fully understand. To evaluate the sustainability of my actions I do not think that the correct.
I highly recommend to dig in myself and with myself to begin to work and understand what all of You are so catchy that ? :) can on that and you will understand its not common not existing problem?

It is theoretically possible a lot of it (not the runes) try to do curvature. But those who do really want to, usually have their own tools and in my look (I'm afraid of them like the plague :) ), and those who use mine will decide to crap suffer or someone using my crap tools to do well, it will not be the best idea with the presence of causal effects are quite obvious. So it is clear?
The conversation on this topic is finished. The problem does not exist.<

Z.Blishar

Post by Z.Blishar » Sat Mar 03, 2018 19:36

If used as a carrier bracelet gene Reanimator, subsequently will not lose if their properties?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Mar 03, 2018 21:07

Z.Blishar wrote:If used as a carrier bracelet gene Reanimator, subsequently will not lose if their properties?
The statement pointed out that "take BJ panacea or the other 2.x for example (short of having TO and basic processing to BJ)...."

If I remember correctly, the genome-Reanimator is not BJ, he doesn't have TO and it will be a violation of the manufacturer's instructions.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:05

Well, FOR he has, as virtually every device( domandare times, almost everything was done on the basis of panacea really like stick with the program), but the idea is bad, because pereprokladka in varying degrees (more in one than in another). There's an interesting aspect that the program on the panacea, in principle, is not cleared from firmware 2.x, as part of a custom programming environment, but not the software part of the Reanimator is probably completely lost, so he will not be(aspects remain but weak).
2.4 the easiest way to take out a commercial or a blank CD or that CD anywhere and improvised exercises to conduct. Well it's so simple, why take ready a useful article and something to put on top?