As - Artifact Watch

Владмосква
Re: Artifact Watch

Post by Владмосква » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:11

You are the product "vision/perception"? Previously cartridges, and now stickers?
Reviews about AV can be found in the subject programs of the Modulator viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3213&start=125
and openmagic in "Some theories and practices".

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:28

Владмосква wrote:You are the product "vision/perception"? Previously cartridges, and now stickers?
Reviews about AV can be found in the subject programs of the Modulator viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3213&start=125
Vlad, what are you beguiled. Av extension to at. Made in the form of stickers. Vx series cartridges as produced cartridges and issued them.
Opinions like nobody wrote.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:28

In terms of reviews on Av, Vx full reviews.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:35

Владмосква wrote:You are the product "vision/perception"? Previously cartridges, and now stickers?
They are products from 2 different lines, if Vx cartridges are the tools of work (and recovery abilities themselves) directly with the ability "internal vision", its parts, then AV is the scope (channel) on the application of part of these abilities in the review of "reflections of society" that are common to only some of the tools, cartridges wider AV more focused. It is the first impression of her, studying AV "40 days", the cartridges a couple of years.......

By the way for feedback on AV there is a special themebut she is temporarily empty.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Wed Aug 22, 2012 14:28

Thank you for responding so quickly.Thank you MAG.not for the direction of the topic.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:30

One of the decisions taken me a little less than a couple of weeks ago "suddenly" started the clock again, since they go without stopping (a miracle, indeed:-)), although as it was earlier in their day is not 24 hours, and sometimes a little more or a little less for a couple of minutes, however if you take a longer period, e.g. a week, in General, they are sufficiently synchronized with the external time, i.e. late and catching up at intermediate points (the manufacturer guarantees that this can not be, Swiss mechanical chronometer), but it sometimes show the "exact time", I'm not even trying to let them down, will still go on as it pleases....... This morning (after a very strange night, or rather certainly not night and observed events) and found that they now are late once on the half hour, it does not stand, and normally are, I suppose, that they are somewhere where time has no accounts (or maybe just the expense of the other), these half-hour was spent with me, has decided not to bring, and to see if they "catch up", if so, how?
By the way, 3 weeks is not charged at a smartphone in the traditional way, charging periodically about 40-50% remaining battery turns on itself, and quite without wires and chargers, doseage to 100% and independently translates the smart mode of the current operation (on notice to all processes in the normal mode), not that I was surprised (batteries AA, AAA, a resource which in some instruments 3 months, are functioning in these devices for about a couple of years, and periodically announcing his death and a few days after that, on a full charge, here is a recent example, not so long ago found that a pair of batteries in the camera, which ended half a year ago so that the camera is not included - recently re-appeared 100% complete, which is signaled by the icon and the normal operation of the camera and flash), but as a fact which is the place to be, funny enough, violates the General ideas about the possibilities of filling charge sources of electric energy.

Michael_ again a question for You about the "system settings", You tonight (00.00-02.00 GMT) was not observed any anomalies?

Sincerely, MAG.no <

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Sep 09, 2012 13:09

Маг.нет wrote:One of the decisions taken me a little less than a couple of weeks ago "suddenly" started the clock again, since they go without stopping (a miracle, indeed:-))
Reading Your message I remembered about this:
watch must emit an excess of mu-neutrinos come in regular status and earn.
, here.
Possible active interaction with mu-particles affect such things.. :? In this case
Михаил_ wrote:Their behavior will never exactly match the expectations or formulas
, here.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Sep 09, 2012 13:20

What has caused this "suddenly" I looked and I know what a mu-neutrino does not represent, but I do however absolutely and why not.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:21

yeah no surplus nothing to do with.
No, it's nothing out of the ordinary happening, although ongoing not usually enough for the average :)
In General I work with test configurations V5 but for other operators it can affect only indirectly, through interference from me is very weak.
(please do not to worry on the subject of V5 on sale he does not intend and does not want it I think almost no one because of the huge cost of huge dimensions and other oddities with it :) )

by the way two weeks as the world is still more strange "degree" than before.
this is clearly evident in a number of forms.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Sep 12, 2012 14:45

Yesterday at 17.45 GMT as watch up again, however I discovered this fact only this morning summed up the time on a local (to stop the readings differed by 30 minutes, I did not bring them), has launched, after a few seconds they stopped, tried several times to sum up and run, but still to no avail, in General, spat is a thankless job and left them to stand there, looking somewhere in a couple of hours, again surprised to find that they go again and again show 30 minutes less local, since then it never stopped. Of course it's funny, but now you are puzzled stop at 17.45 and that a difference of 30 minutes local time, nothing comes to mind, but review of this period, no anomalies are detected....... Though there is a "failure" after yesterday's significant "splash" with the highest point in the period around 8.00-10.00 GMT 10.09.12 g. at-smart today also behaves very strange.
Pendant Panacea reacts metamorphosis, according to the previously described scheme (black-light).
Michael_ maybe You have some version?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Wed Oct 17, 2012 18:37

question to Michael.
You mention in the description that the watch artifact able to interact with 3.0 'directly, through the technology of the spinning top'
you can ask for more?it helps to keep the as 3.0 or something has modified it or something else? Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:25

um no not helps to keep, just works together. The thing is that 3.0 is not quite in time and not quite "in place". Here is the top as somewhere in between.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:26

MAG.no I have no ideas :) well or there, but a clear voice can not. I think it pricey some internal personal processes (your).

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Fri Nov 30, 2012 23:35

Hello. The question I have at the AC. Recently ordered a month ago. The package came with nakleechka not round as pictured, and the usual Panaceia label, long, large, no one watch will not fit, except for the wall :) . To cut, anyway. You know, apparently the new version? (Because at too, the new has come, one silver instead of two described in the corresponding section). But hours was not, I, like many, wear a watch instead of a phone. Chose hours long, the wrist did not want to interfere, now come watch in the mail, pocket, large really was and heavy. Now I'm in trouble, keep it all in your hands, and don't know what to do:
1.Standard panaceia sticker sticky on the side with which it is glued to the substrate and the object. This as - sticky from the front side. There is no other option how to glue on sticky layer to the clock, and then the coveted "eye" will look "inside" hours and there are a blue-black spider's web. Pardon me.... Wanted to ask the question, but describing the process, I realized that other options do not.
2.So, this watch is a round steel box, open, inside her watch. They turn around and put the drawing on the box. In fact, a single object, pocket-bench-road. On the reverse side the actual hours - there are all sorts of batteries-head-holes, interfere with the bonding of the AU. How to be? Cut and make a mosaic between these holes? Stick on any place of the box (it's a single object)? Then is there a difference, "where to watch eyes?" (As in the Parlor - there's a difference where the front side and which is the back). The watch is really heavy. Not every time with a diarrhea, although very desirable, but not as an object for measuring time, namely as an artifact. As I understand, the remote also works in conjunction with all the other artifacts?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:24

With at perhaps some confusion came out. At what you ordered? The AT2 one panaceia sticker.
And standard at the labels on Panzani 2pieces of them should be like before in and out, colors they have a little bit different, under the colored part of the standard panaceia sticker on top of the stickers and laser printing.

2. As glued with the adhesive side on the watch, the excess is clipped. What to cut - still.
"spider" and the other figure will fade, it's not scary.

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Sat Dec 01, 2012 15:30

Michael_
The conversation 15.11.12
[quote="Crystal"]Hello. Came the long-awaited parcel. In it - including G2AT. Happy, take out the battery from the phone, but instead of 2 cherished stickers (gold and silver), I see one that looks quite similar to all the rest. Where to glue? Such a messy Zelenova the basis of written AT-in. "In" is the input? So it's gold? Means the outside??? Accordingly: AT2 - the instructions is glued to the at-exit. If the at output is Serebrianka, then the AT2 should be glued on the other side of the battery, or on top of the basic (and only one). Until the glue, wait... Thank you.
quote="MAG.no"]the new version at the fundamental difference on which side of the battery to glue no (this applies at consisting of a pair), and can be on the cover, but it seems better on the battery (closer part of the processes used at), be positioned between at and AT2 is also not very important, but according to the observations of Oh in the labels better not to each other, and if the place allows, in principle, possible, but, then, effectively a little bit relative to the axis, you can "cross" or diagonal straight or just close.......
And so on. You too me that day were answered, but not focused, to-unfortunately, about 2 Grand.
/media/zazasa/9016-4EF8/DCIM/100MSDCF/DSC02679.JPG
Here is a picture of Zelenova, which was signed as G2.0AT, and the AT2 is brilliant. Only colored In. Out no. A knife poked, thought stuck. Not found.

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Sat Dec 01, 2012 15:36

Something photos left. It is necessary for the hosting or what? In short, the words: left green, is written "AT-in".
And quotes are not decorated... Kind of poking the right buttons... something I'm not doing the right thing.....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 17:38

As far as I remember the at-out (like a little blue) no inscription, but the sticker should be. In the office they do separate the two sheets, I mean leaves, alone, in another only out.
AT2 - no coating over the base sticker
As - from your specific.
Please find out the issue with the office.
Stickers at-at in and-out can be glued or next to one another - does not matter.
AT2 - out on top or near, or otherwise
AC'd on a phone but is better on your watch.

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Sat Dec 01, 2012 18:52

Michael_
The inquiry sent Out, I hope we will look into it.
BUT: Sorry for the molestation and misunderstanding. Just want to do it right.... About my version hours - on the box inside or outside, sticky inside or outside, or is there no difference, or both? Not able to attach photo, not sure how, does not work. Ah! Know how: http://www.dalvey.com/shop-online/new-p ... old-detail Not these, but similar. So: on the reverse side the actual hours stick hard, there are all sorts of heads and holes. If the box rules?? I know that Your time is precious to all of us.... :oops: Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 21:04

Damn.
Are you talking about????
Sticker glued adhesive side on the caseback. You do what you say? what sort of adhesive to the outside???? people...
there are also photos even IMHO on the branch, just the size of the sticker is more, once - cut (you can watch the second gluing).

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Sat Dec 01, 2012 22:07

Michael_
Well.... :cry: Judging by the number of punctuation marks, I upset You. I didn't mean to upset You, and did not intend to Troll. And my time is too expensive, poetomu the forums I write something EXTREMELY rare, considering that perhaps I have ever written. Although I read everything, and very, very carefully. I just chose the wrong watch, and You did not read my question. And in my attempts to delve into the theory receive answers: "all will understand later..." still believe in the work artefacts as such, no theory. Therefore, you want to make everything clear in the instructions. But on this watch the BACK is nothing to paste, just for the outer casing..... Focus on the fact that you choose different ones, and these on someone's birthday present.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 22:43

1.I can not be upset :) it's science fiction...
2. watch for any sticking on the body, usually the wrist is the back cover (they are assumed to be optimal), any other glue in any place where does not obstruct the view actually hours, no difference.
3. drawing on the non-adhesive side of the sticker will fade and the label, it's not scary.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Tue Dec 11, 2012 0:08

Michael that I have somewhere months 10t wear on the right hand with the clock at
and here two weeks ago, maybe more dressed their (watch) on the left and started never time, this time
time is no longer enough, not yet removed, but I wanted to know what brought that on, what will, what can be worked on and maybe it's worth to return on his right hand?
I hope not to many questions :oops:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 12, 2012 0:44

1. you can make a study poprawnie (to ocheretuvate hands).
2. due to the fact that not all the features as the subconscious has learned to steer... that's trains... yet with sobo :) this is useful, but if you interfere, then batch.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:37

all right...so long as I alternate at night and during the weekend on the left, rest then right
too quite decent vibration, I usually for such analysis, but now the timing isn't right, but here today, dressed on the right and all as they say "butter" :ap
Thank you :)