Complications :)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Nov 11, 2010 21:32

It's cruel and in my opinion not correct. If the message does not affect directly the subject of the thread, but indirectly affects, then? And when it will be necessary to think: well, all said is not in the branch will now Zap the penalty, what a pity? What if you just accidentally made a mistake? Or will be notified to come to the PM on the similarity as a penalty recorded by the radar for speeding?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 11, 2010 21:42

"Egoist-tyrant-despot, greedy, harmful, capricious..... vindictive" (C) "O. h".

Новик

Post by Новик » Thu Nov 11, 2010 23:32

Michael_
Hmm but are you give :(

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:37

Новик wrote:Voffka
As for example at any time they wish to engender in myself the feelings that I want?
And what feelings you want to engender?
For me it is the feeling of Joy and love to ourselves and others for the eyes :wink:
In my opinion, too :) The main thing that at any time they desire.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:19

Michael_ not made for this...articles and materials
Question: what resources will publish future articles or content?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 12, 2010 13:20

Michael_
I will recover at a certain rate for my time and not done because of this case
:lol: Oh, my God! Well, Misha, maybe it will work,but who believes it,I'm not, with all the consequences. :wink:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 12, 2010 14:52

but I all the same believe it or not. What I do, works regardless of faith using :) I checked many times. So if it will not affect your behavior, and it will not change (in view of the fact that I don't believe), then just exposure will automatically gradually increase, until either wouldn't believe or you don't get to the forum.
I find it easier to tie once the automation, than every week after the exacerbation cleaned a few pages.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 12, 2010 15:03

Воффка wrote:It's cruel and in my opinion not correct. If the message does not affect directly the subject of the thread, but indirectly affects, then? And when it will be necessary to think: well, all said is not in the branch will now Zap the penalty, what a pity? What if you just accidentally made a mistake? Or will be notified to come to the PM on the similarity as a penalty recorded by the radar for speeding?
Yes.... I haven't gotten to the point where we could call the power of thought an automatic notification to the PM. Although the fundamental impossibility here.
It's much easier. I don't like to tell stories or joke and discuss something about the topic. But sometimes (and this was often what he says about successful development of the area as a whole - rapid forward movement is identical to the larger incoming wave), sometimes starts the buildup of crap is not on like a snowball, with how many times I've snapped at people? a zero response.
Well, cruel-not cruel... in my opinion it is extremely humane.
Because:
- could do but to remain silent :) the effect would still have been just a little later :)
our man did not trenirovok understanding that sometimes you need to think about the correctness of their actions. However, the world is changing quietly. Better to learn here than in other situations and in other company - head demolished nafig. So I'd say "thank you".

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 12, 2010 15:04

Владмосква wrote:
Michael_ not made for this...articles and materials
Question: what resources will publish future articles or content?
in proportion to their fullness - here, there or in a new resource. Life will show.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Nov 12, 2010 15:27

In the process of learning 3.0...
Михаил_ wrote:and to me that still, believe it or not. What I do, works regardless of faith using proven repeatedly.
And the Operator who started the program she also acts? Without corrective amendments? Or in accordance with a high degree of responsibility of the Creator, and the "fine" multidimensional and progressive. Or there are some filter automation, for example, references in the context of a product discussion... Went to the 3.0 branch, "and my actions 3.0 came up with these thoughts... and off it went-swam...", and you life lesson - don't go... don't write... don't think! Interesting so much is happening around and how can you not think? Or how that on another?
3.0 3.0...how to be, it doesn't seem you control the process, and the process you.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Fri Nov 12, 2010 16:38

Why never feedback from Andrew Kabankova!!?? He overlaid these devices on all sides.He was man-device,a one-man artifact! And he appears on the forum only when there is direct impact on "production".
Demos!!! You're familiar With Michael and Andrew, too.And like live in the same city.Why don't You negotiate with both of them ; to choose the time to look into the shop,put on all the most powerful bracelets ,and sit for a few hours. And then write a review.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 12, 2010 17:42

Mistral
Moreover, I work in this store :)and I already wore 4 bracelet 3.0 and sat with them for 6 hours, well I wrote about it already :)

Новик

Post by Новик » Fri Nov 12, 2010 17:55

Dimas
And like you had Good gold?)))After Andrew was Briliant?
How are you even a millionaire did not surprised))))
Mistral
And why never feedback from Andrew Kabankova!!??
Previously, it was quite a lot(then on the forum Svetlitsa taxiing) but I remember once came a time when you have a lot of positive reviews from the reversal of staff MM but the buyers(most of these parlor) in the mass, even do not really notice the effect...
I think after this policy reviews Andrew has become more moderate...for obvious reasons

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 12, 2010 18:01

Novik
Why didn't you? But it would be in another currency :)

Новик

Post by Новик » Fri Nov 12, 2010 18:32

Dimas
Why not now?
Damn well if the amount is serious then why work?
Because there are plenty of more interesting activities!!![/quote]

Or work as a hobby?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 12, 2010 19:19

Novik
Cough...sorry in reality Moscow is too short not to work :) And I have a dream that is, earn more, but fell to Logic, explain village will be in the wooden house to live, to fish, to bake bread - the beauty :ay
Hobby Yes..it is I :lol:

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Fri Nov 12, 2010 19:38

Dimas!!! So You put one hand all the "kopeck piece" and the other the most powerful "three rubles".And sit for a few hours!And again. In one post You reported that although don't feel anything ;changes in life are all in a positive way.Is that so?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 12, 2010 19:56

Mistral
What about me should it happen??if kopeck piece and three-ruble bills will wear??I say, put 4 pieces 3.0, the changes happened, but...that morning I wore a new pair of socks with a weird logo, brushed my teeth with the left hand + in his pocket Svetlitsa Blaga gold and super? What influenced the change?? :) Wore a few days 2.6 on the leg and arm (I)..well, it's nothing special...:?
Tell me exactly what those bracelets (the bracelets it?)affect change in the world?

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Fri Nov 12, 2010 20:09

Well, it should be at Michael to ask! You've put some goals?Get the result?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 12, 2010 20:19

MAG.no program works for everyone equally, but is not activated from the convergence of the topics and the inability to refrain from multi-flooding topic and provocations to the beginning and to maintain it.

Mistral - You once udosuzhtes to read about the subject carefully. If you listen to your tips and if I hadn't paid special attention to safety, you can just the person to ruin. More IDIOCY than to put on a lot of things for themselves - impossible to think. It is DANGEROUS for humans. Besides possible harm, no other effects will not. As sensation begins to work with a certain level of personal energy, and the flow of energy from the pile of bracelets, if the chance arises (if they don't make it off previously) that will not allow anything in addition to the possible stress to the body health.
This is about the area - "and let us put on the Cossack 10 000сигнальных rockets and light the fuse, and he quickly let go...."

Reviews of Andrew on the forum are present exactly as you receive impressions, i.e. in the course of life.
As I recall, these are present on the subject of 2.7, 2.6 and EQ. It would be just strange if he continuously wrote something, especially really very hard to sort out what in a given situation was the most important factor, while Andrew is not only a BJ to use. He got daily reports to publish? what nonsense.
And then there always those who use would like something to publish? Most "wholesale" buyers who regularly purchase older models and often not at 1pc, and more, not only for themselves, obviously not just do it and my data have good results, but not especially write reviews. Why? so it's personal after all. Many work situations, or anything else about no desire to write.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 12, 2010 20:23

Мистраль wrote:Well it must have Michael to ask! You've put some goals?Get the result?
I have to ask? I instructions personally warned that he did (wore once) to do. I see no reason to wait for a positive result by putting on a lot of three.

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Fri Nov 12, 2010 20:41

Well, not all such energoobespechenie ,such as Lily-P! And you always want to feel that devices work!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Nov 12, 2010 21:12

I always wear BJ 2.6 and use EQ.
Effects from wearing the bracelet a lot,some of the most vivid I have described.
Write a bit,assuming that my reviews will be considered as advertising the product.
Describe instances in the last couple of days,as an example.To describe such do not see the point.
I had to meet somebody,a doctor at the hospital to catch him on the spot is problematic.On both days,when I rode the Elevator to the floor where he was working and thinking.I need it,I'd catch him standing in front of the Elevator,when the doors were opened on the floor where he works.

In the same hospital there is a freight Elevator,which you should use.Lift with lifter,press the call button-the Elevator lights up the room floor.
Call the Elevator from the first floor ,the Elevator was nearby and said that the lift on the fifth floor with a lift and drive it.
Waited a couple of minutes,no lift.I say to my wife - it is necessary to press the button again,the Elevator does not itch.She says-no ,let's wait and not push.Elevator arrives with a lifter and it us expressed dissatisfaction,why we pushed the button again.The assurances that we didn't press,and just thought that it was not convinced,as she is the scoreboard lit up again the call light from the first floor.
I don't think it makes sense to zapolnyat forum of similar stories,of which there are plenty.
Effectof manifestations of devices in the material aspect I want to touch for a number of reasons.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Nov 13, 2010 13:01

Мистраль wrote:Well it must have Michael to ask! You've put some goals?Get the result?
Of course put the result of get, however don't wear bracelets :? and so it was long before I first saw them.

Michael
More IDIOCY than to put on a lot of things for themselves - impossible to think.
Mish, God forbid memory... what number do you wear bracelets? The last time I saw you their was not 1 and not 2 like (on both hands) :?
Because sensation begins to work with a certain level of personal energy, and the flow of energy from the pile of bracelets, if the chance arises (if they don't make it off previously) that will not allow anything in addition to the possible stress to the body health.
That's how it is :?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 13, 2010 13:16

I'm wearing 2 bracelets 3.0 S (please note not the strongest version, but not in the mode of periodic socks, and in the mode constantly).
but I wear BJ constantly smoothly regulara them. Often 1 or zero (if I'm outdoors).
The city often 4 of them all 4 or 3 =2.0, and one 2.7+ or 2.6 or 2.6 or 2.5 - is different and necessary.

More than that - only for practice.
The pair is now 3.0 - for smooth adjustment.

I have one relative asked for 3.0 S+ and got a cleanse (half day on the toilet, sorry) due to the commissioning sharply and immediately. Although I was warned that a possible overload.
In other words, the number and versions of wearable BJ connected with the peculiarities of personal energy. Overload strong version - invalid. Not limited (within reasonable limits) the number бж1.0
The number 2.0 is already necessary to adjust for their capabilities and if this is not done, then sooner or later they will reset the cellular cloud to remove some of predgrupa (they will turn into 1.0)

about all this I told you many times... that someone less individual sensitivity, it does not mean that the same problems do not have a place to be.
however there are such overloads are VERY rare. And 2.x to get them is quite difficult.
But any 3.0 - easy.
even a homemade light version.
If the medication is written "use as directed doctor dosage 1pcs in a day", and someone prescribes them himself and "so that" drink from the bottle, it will be better?
BJ is certainly not tablets, but some analogy is appropriate.
So that problems from putting on heaps 3.0 does not arise only for the reason that there is auto-off built just for such occasions. However once receiving such a lesson would be helpful....