Feedback on the modules BJ

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 30, 2010 23:14

on the situation on the roads is a "projection" of bounce on the outskirts of increased personal strength (some wrote about it, about how different stress events are near, but not in person).
To control this it is better to start as if deliberately increasing the area in which there is personal control in the world - his simulation of his consciousness. Then the chatter will go away.
Man always does, just a very close, 2.6 awakens force, extending the reach, the strength of your experience, a lot of time.
Usually the person wraps up his past against him, it is not true psychologically reacting to events and drawing memories harm. Inertial mass is 2.6 personal past in favor, including your experience, ie a qualitative leap. However, the consciousness-the subconscious is unaccustomed to work in this mode. As the man lay long in bed first feet badly obeyed. Here this gives rise to chattering on the verge of attention. Be careful to eliminate this effect.
And yet - quality 2.6 are not compatible with the term "rushing" (it's on the car). Try to drive without the tension of how much to drive, happy even traffic jams (there will be a lot less in the way if not to focus attention to them).
Ie you need to find the optimal mode to use the new state.
Good luck.

Наталья73

Post by Наталья73 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 23:25

Michael, thanks for the reply.
Given that 2.6 is poorly compatible with the term "hurry up", I can even some bracelet need?
The fact that I do in life "runner"- I was more comfortable when I rush, a lot of stuff doing at the same time, and then calls customers. As soon as the vigorous activity is fading - I'm in anguish, sorrow.
Maybe another 2.5 to add or not to hurry and to get used to 2.6?

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Aug 31, 2010 15:57

Michael, I have a question for You: due to the fact that the bracelet links 2.0 is quite shabby on the outside (lost package) , I gently went through it with acrylic gold paint.Not spoiled if I quality bracelet,although I confess, it was necessary to first ask and then do it..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 31, 2010 20:13

Malika, no, it is not affected.
Natalia, I would advise you to get used to 2.6. What is with You and so on life is, you can certainly strengthen 2.5 in the sense of the harmony process. But it is useful to develop as if the opposite pole. This does not mean you have to become a "brake" :)your love for the fast process does not suffer, just new quality will add other options. When the action is as it were self-but not at the expense of your time. This is actually useful :)

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Sep 01, 2010 18:17

Thank You, Michael. Andrew,thank you, too,bracelets and Sri today.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Mon Sep 06, 2010 19:40

Want something to write) From new.
This morning little "sleep" in a rather morbid state needed to get outside.
Go out, did all the work, go home. Near the shop go two cars, one which is closer from me, and that is far goes to me, so which is closer closes the car here that edit for me. In short, the situation with crossing the street so to speak, for example because of the bus in which the review closed.
So, when I tightened the car approached which goes to me, this is what I saw and was quite direct here at feet I the snake made a movement backward)))
That is, there was the following situation I was warned to me in a new way, not quite far, but then straight on to fact! That is, it worked like binoculars or a magnifying glass(well, if you want the illusion).
The car was an impressive distance from me say 10-15 meters, and the event saw a 1-2 metres like they already caught up to me. Interested in the filing method as the binoculars.
I do not know BJ not BJ, but no programs did not put.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Sep 06, 2010 19:49

_Алекс_ wrote:That is worked like binoculars or a magnifying glass(well, if you want the illusion)
Most likely this is a "water pillow" revealed... the distortion of premeasure shift in the water (water does not know time).
Maybe so, and maybe otherwise...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 06, 2010 20:13

In principle, it is simply a consequence of the activation of the subconscious and synchronization of the hemispheres. To the consciousness starting to get signals that remained in the background.
Well, in the case of wearing a BJ, apparently it is connected with it, although using different technology it can be a combination of the factors (total effect).

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Sep 06, 2010 20:20

Михаил_ wrote:In principle, it is simply a consequence of the activation of the subconscious and synchronization of the hemispheres.
Inhibition of the sensation of time? Activation of the right hemisphere? Fear of danger? Let it be a factor?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Sep 06, 2010 20:35

Or wrong now?

Sincerely, MAG.no◈

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Mon Sep 06, 2010 21:00

Маг.нет wrote:
_Алекс_ wrote:That is worked like binoculars or a magnifying glass(well, if you want the illusion)
Most likely this is a "water pillow" revealed... the distortion of premeasure shift in the water (water does not know time).
Maybe so, and maybe otherwise...

Sincerely, MAG.no
Possible! The recent work of water, with the water element though with all the others, too. But the water I in the first place came out, I actually have a sign associated with the earth)
I was just surprised not the fact that I saw this happened but for some time say, that is for example before leaving the house I could see the situation. And then here she is right before his nose and everything is bright and colorful, I'm talking like binoculars turned out. And the car I'm the 2nd not seen it yet.

It should be noted the fact that yesterday I was in Church. So after this was worn as a electric broom for your business. Before the beginning of the meal) Then all was quiet. But at night slept bad. Or rather not slept. Only 1-2 hours, but since ill now have the opportunity to sleep during the day, which I did after this story.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Mon Sep 06, 2010 21:04

Михаил_ wrote:In principle, it is simply a consequence of the activation of the subconscious and synchronization of the hemispheres. To the consciousness starting to get signals that remained in the background.
Well, in the case of wearing a BJ, apparently it is connected with it, although using different technology it can be a combination of the factors (total effect).
I thought about it, but did not focus) Maybe so.

P. S. the Role of BJ don't deny this and wrote in here!)
Last edited by _Алекс_ on Mon Sep 06, 2010 21:11, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 06, 2010 21:08

what I saw, it's just a subconscious ability to read probabilities (a possible future). This is just any side not the water, well not so.
We all sense the danger, if she is a step ahead, but not all see it as a picture - and this is a good interface between itself and a subconscious :)
All other aspects - it's so hard... I mean not to evaluate the personal contribution of a phenomenon.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Mon Sep 06, 2010 21:12

Михаил_ wrote:what I saw, it's just a subconscious ability to read probabilities (a possible future). This is just any side not the water, well not so.
We all sense the danger, if she is a step ahead, but not all see it as a picture - and this is a good interface between itself and a subconscious :)
All other aspects - it's so hard... I mean not to evaluate the personal contribution of a phenomenon.
Michael, I just say that to socks BJ I could see but not so close to here and live here! That's what)

I think there is an extension field of activities.

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:27

a few months carrying two bracelets 2.0,recently added to the 2.6.type,listen to your body. :roll: wear constantly taking off only when in contact with water.2.0 ,basically,was (I felt)elimination of minor health problems.increased metabolism,on the background of what I'm on digestion did not complain.I eat less,though eating did not suffer.on the road I like ,I do not remember who wrote here,literally began to give way.I especially do not rejoice in this,nothing so simple-free does not happen.when added 2.6,I fully felt the notorious "bounce" on the border events.I purposely nothing,practically,does not "run",let go of the situation all so well.
I felt one more thing:sometimes,the situation unfolds for me so that if I had a higher level of energy throughout my structure,it would be all very wonderful.but a couple of times I was arrogant,and nasty "chatter" has increased.

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:13

Yes,the bounce situations--it's a problem.in 90% of cases,is forced unreal sometimes for me,the situation.despite the fact that I particularly don't "push".another noted that people well.p.(even those of Madame,who ,working with me for many years,pretended that me does not exist) are always trying to look me in the eye,always want to talk to-meet-etc. (it got to the ridiculous,going in subway,sitting next to miss...after a couple of stops,she looks me in the eye and said,"young man(I'm well over 40),and why you don't look at me?") I would,and before I met BJ ,not abused sports procuring females of man,and the situation is even fun. :lol: ...and here,with individuals of M. p. even funnier.they are divided into 2 categories:those that are younger,pretend I'm not here.and here elderly gentlemen ,just looking for a reason to hurt me...but it's not annoying :shock:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 25, 2010 13:16

When wearing the 2.0 and 2 x 3.0 (free) is called modules often-renewal works aloud. But slowly. probably a lot of things have accumulated . the modules that cause the bounce try to avoid his grabs. But to structure the very best time is obtained to reduce to combine and stuff besides the front room with me they're friends already. When you forget the parlor the bracelet as it vibrates -a sign of something forgotten. Only not often think about. And when I come to work it turns out -I forgot the room at other things .
When you call 3.0 free running stronger but hard-overload. And the wearing of 3.0 passively relaxed condition and there is no Overdrive. Here the operator 3.0 is not yet realized to the end. Michael that is the operator for the bracelet. Not the same as modules? In EK clear like. There are modules there is only the operator. But in 3.0 there are both. About operator details ( like bestolkovy for me) the customers some of the Wives.p asked often.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 25, 2010 14:58

Lily, in 3.0 there is NO modules. Well, no. It is written in the description. 3.0 CAN pull modules from 2.x, in principle, even if 2.x not for You, since from them is a personal experience and trail in place of wearing. In 3.0 there is only the operator, the condition to operate the world from the perspective of the Creator. What's not clear is just not important algorithms that are only interested in the end result, and how to achieve it are implemented as ourselves.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 25, 2010 15:03

With 3.0 one "problem", many can't stick in 3.0 condition. And when you die and fall from it work launched but not completed, may stop. If it was a strong subsidence of the world, then everything will return to normal. I.e., to solve the long term problem with 3.0 and at the same time to get into them (out of 3.0 status) that influence 3.0 - this is an alternate success as a police flasher.
I.e. either you need to learn to be in the position of the glance from afar for a long time, or for situations to absolve themselves of 3.0 and the state of it, yet gained a status that comes slowly. In short, the practical results with the 3.0 do not come instantly.
Easy to come to those results that are not controlled by our consciousness in the normal state.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Thu Nov 25, 2010 17:20

Was here on vacation in Thailand. Usually take a vehicle there Motsyk and scooters, stuff like that, driving around the country, Islands. Once food on a mountain road (a transit road through mountains between towns) lay the bike speed somewhere 80 km/h sometimes 90 km/h, fun I like and never have second thoughts about this no. So. Began to enter the steep turns! And then began the tingle of the bracelet, tingling, etc., that I just felt at the beginning of the wear and wear I have 4.5 months version 2.0 upgraded to 3.0 L. I did not expect this, he (BJ) was on the left hand where the back brake, not where the trigger on the right. And I began to slow down. I think the thing is not clear, probably it is necessary to reduce speed, although all fly too, sometimes even faster than me.
And the next day on this site svalilsya the faucet in a large ditch with an arrow shorter than normal the accident was. But the truth is on the other side of the road.
Well when there are hints at the past of intuition and vision)
On this I Express my gratitude to Michael)

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Thu Mar 10, 2011 22:46

Question to Michael. Module "Ring-Dam" can be used when working with the past? And, you can read more about his action and purpose (may be examples).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:22

ring dam can be used when working with the past as it releases the energy spent is not targeted, due to the introduction of socialnyh programs creating parasitic motivation of the individual. Thus, it is a revision of the past, with the release of energy and retouching problem areas there. But overall, it's a side effect. Direct - the release of energy for various purposes related to the possibility of realization of their own intentions.
Last edited by Михаил_ on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:19, edited 1 time in total.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:11

platinum or dam? I have different associations :roll:

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:17

that's how much work on this module :shock:
what energy is? after all, it should be exempt hoo how many years of work and all come without a purpose and use for myself :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:25

ochepyatku fixed... the rest ...
energy is released not immediately and not all, this process is not instantaneous. Subconscious this module also uses...