Deck "The Smile Of The Cheshire Cat"

арте:м
Re: Deck Of "The Smile Of The Cheshire Cat"

Post by арте:м » Mon May 04, 2015 19:09

me on the day of printing of the deck suddenly brought from another city and gave a mug with lots of cats drawn on it. I immediately realized that this is the case and now keep the deck directly in this mug. it is very convenient there is. size. :)

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Tue May 05, 2015 19:45

арте:м wrote:me in the day of the printout of the deck suddenly brought from another city and gave a mug with lots of cats drawn on it. I immediately realized that this is the case and now keep the deck directly in this mug. it is very convenient there is. size. :)
Funny :)
by the way, from day to day will be ready "houses", that is, the little shield sign. As soon as they are in the office and available for delivery or pickup, I will write here :)
And please those who bought the deck, to check its twofold king of diamonds :) there is a suspicion that he conspired with the king of spades and ran to one of the decks in the double size :) accordingly, in one deck can not miss the king of spades. If you notice this, write us and we will send you the king in the bag :) :)

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Wed May 06, 2015 23:46

I understand that the chain of solitaire can be converted for any purpose?

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Thu May 07, 2015 0:15

Галатея wrote:I understand that the chain of solitaire can be converted for any purpose?
Well, in General Yes :) in the context of this deck, it's pretty versatile and just gives the "power" and a powerful boost to Your goal. However, it is also reasonable to create a chain (in a network there are programs that allow you to do it - look for something like "program to compile chains of solitaire Medici", for example) to more "elaborate" task card under Your goal. For example, if the goal is more related to some social interactions, work, creativity, projects, etc., then it is better to take diamonds, for example, the ACE (but not necessarily does). If the goal connected with the sphere of feelings and attitudes, there is better suit worms. Plus remember that the values of the cards in this deck, the other much deeper and broader than the common cards. This should be considered when choosing a card that will perform the role of the trust in Your patience. You can intuitively and/or logically to choose the one card from the deck that You think is most successful and suitable for Your purpose. It can be any card (except, perhaps, dummy and opening and closing). In the collective solitaire needed the same chain for all, and that was the most suitable from all sides. But if You perform a standalone solitaire, think/feel, you may want to a greater extent to adapt the target card for yourself.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Mon May 11, 2015 22:03

Bags cards likely to be available for delivery or pickup number may 15.

Will also publish here some additional information about how to use the deck to work with the objectives and besides solitaire. It so happened that the main discussion of the deck goes to the forum Michael, and a lot of information gathered there, so, here I would like to also put highlights in the form of questions-answers-feedback.

So, is there another way to work with maps. Of the cards you can collect "chain", for example:

Question: What can I do if I want to work with their "sub-personalities", the parts themselves, etc.?

Answer: for example, if you need to work with some rejected part of yourself or some qualities or aspects of yourself that you want to transform, it is possible, for example, use the following sequence of cards:
6 of spades (dive) - ACE of hearts (work in the context of the adoption of the rejected parts of ourselves and "gathering" itself into a single whole) - 10 of clubs (transformation) - 10 worms (a positive result, it is the manifestation). Can a second card to add the 7 of spades or the ACE of clubs as getting information from the subconscious to the necessary work. (These two cards can be used to obtain information from his subconscious in the context of some questions about yourself and your processes that you want to get answers).

Question: Can I use maps to find a "second polovinku"?

Response: in Addition to solitaire (when the aim is the meeting or the 10 of hearts, Queen of hearts or the ACE of hearts, for example), you can create and own chain, not paslenovye, and for internal work and/or compilation of events, such as (chain for women):
6 of spades (dive) - ACE of clubs (set up on the subconscious) - 6 of hearts (the connection with the uterus and their deep feminine essence) - Jack of hearts ("call" beloved :) from the uterus :) :) there is a practice in which a woman who wants to meet your soul mate, start the day, or Vice versa ends before bed dip with the setting on the uterus and from the depths of my feminine nature "calling" sends a signal "masculine" manifested in this world, but to do so, preferably without reference to the result - "to call" without offense (with which it is desirable to work separately if they are), without expectations and judgments, just "call" how to sing a song because you can't stop singing it, it "flows" from you to "call" out of self-love and the love of the one who comes, or rather, has already come :) :) ). That is, if it has already happened, but you still do not get attached to the result, just try to "catch a buzz" from this practice. :)

Question: What can you recommend for pushing their interests in different offices ? State. companies, service stations, etc.?

Answer: Well, in that vein, if to try, then I see two ways:
1. Tune in to one card of Queen of spades (most of the rest are more soft-female-illogical :)they just do not push ), perhaps the king as a symbol of power. And Jack as the formation of the desired scenario. Well, the king of diamonds/spades/ACE, too, can try. ACE of diamonds is partially connected to everything that represents something that can be roughly described as "the law" or "order". In General, tune in to a card or combination of cards and out of this state to act.
2. To make a solitaire on a purpose associated with the desired trend in this area.On the other one hand if you need a "hard" product for business and interaction with the social structures, the map here may not really be the way... Maybe it is better to use something like 2.6, spectrum and/or stabilizer... Cards still have the more feminine-the irrational nature and more appropriate for some magic action of the same type of solitaire or internal... And work with the system directly, they do not like to touch. But today you can... Peaks in General something to contribute...

...there is another way, but I don't know how it will suit you and... the Deck on energy is more feminine, and "punching" is not a women's prerogative, a woman is like water - it flows, seeps, like water, acts irrational, and this irrationality leads to the result. That is, for example, as cops (as representatives of the agencies and systems) themselves sometimes behave with women in this "fluid" women's condition? I mean if they were stopped for violation of the rules, the traffic COP just starts to smile, the logic of his leaves, and he lets her go... And then I think that it was... :) that is, the condition here is that the irrational flow if you act, and-system it is possible to do without "punching", and "wrap around" and "numb" where you need :) harmoniously and naturally... Can't you yourself be in this state, and ask the cards to do it, perhaps they will even be interesting to "play" for more of this kind of worms will fit ladies or Jack/king...

Clubs, by the way, can be used as an "instrument of chaos", creating the likelihood that this was unlikely, that is, as a kind of "shake-up" sustainable structures and restructuring in the right direction bypassing the established "order"...

The first thing that comes to mind from the chains this is a 7 of clubs (a shift in "chaos") - Jack of spades (create the intention) - king of spades (as a symbol of power, like "Issuer" and claiming the new law ) - ACE of diamonds (demonstration and strengthening "novohispano law")... But carefully think through the objectives :) spades and diamonds senior-specific :) don't just use them as a "tool", but try to act as if in collaboration-co-creation with them as living characters. This generally applies to all maps )

As for the "female" way, then there may be something like just two cards: the 6 of hearts (as "login" or configure it) - Queen or Jack of hearts (as irrationally thread that he finds a way like water, soft and seemingly "aimlessly", but surely current in the right direction...)
well, you can still add the 9 of diamonds as a Siren, hypnotizing and bewitching music, with ships passing by :) that is, as setting a sort of "hypnotic-soothing" condition for added effect when working with the cards the suit of the worms in this context. So the 6 of hearts - 9 of diamonds - Queen and/or Jack of hearts.

And, by the way, you can poprikalyvatsya :) for example, you go to some meeting with representatives of the authorities, where you need to defend or "push" your interests. The representatives of the structures are usually their own kind of strange logic, and communicate with them the same language sometimes things are difficult :) and here You come, and with you comes the Queen of hearts... Along with the 9 of diamonds, for example. As an archetype... In the form of a naked woman, from which oozes this sensual and unconditional flow... You can imagine how it sits with you for negotiations/meet and interact with the second side, plays with it and wraps around like water :) and at that time you were "selling" their interests :) however, if You need to get the source was in an adequate logical condition and was able to discuss with you any questions, it is better not to do it then you the king (or ACE) of spades to take to be "released from the laws". This, by the way, the authorities can also resonate, as they are accustomed to obey... Plus it's like the aspect of "domination" or simply power can manifest itself in the negotiations (ACE more transcendent/magical power, and the king is more connected with society, because he is the king ). Well, or their combination (spades and hearts) with the manifestations of the qualities of each card, where it is the most appropriate and effective :)

Feedback: "Yesterday I tried and a chain to decompose and king with the ACE was invited to the event.... :)
It went "Bang" !!! :)
However, on the stabilizer anchor was pre-set at 2.6 and I was, therefore, that more work hard to say, but the process was
not napryazhno and amicably almost... :)
But the most interesting that after all this, on an unrelated question inside of me changed attitude is fantastic! Has become more calm, tolerant, soft, feminine, almost... Apparently invited the king and ACE of the affected :D
I added these qualities :). And I even liked... :)
However, after a few hours these feelings became weaker, but something remained.... :) and will stay then I think.... :)
It's hard to imagine what kind of effects can give branded deck :D
Schaz expect with the Queen of hearts and 9 of the tambourine to wander... :)"

Such chain just run through a serial settings on the card and the internal work in the form of visualization and/or other techniques that you use in your personal world :)<

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Fri May 15, 2015 20:48

Now I gradually get acquainted with the deck... Asking the "girls" dialogue and cooperation ... :) Today, by the way, with these objectives was stirred slowly the deck, studied the cards, and then straight to peak 7 already stuck. And so the eyes looked at me as if very seriously so that doesn't card even distracted... :) Dragged her around the apartment, I think, what is it she picked me up looked interpretation - it became clear... "Information, secret knowledge..." etc., answers my queries!!! :) In General, maps do something does not always give verbalization to feel and to understand... Even the "dummies" like me... :) Thank you very much for the deck and the opportunity to meet her and even in game to participate!!!! :)

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Sat May 16, 2015 20:34

Hello. I can not figure out how to collect a chain! Calculator downloaded but how to use it I also do not understand! Is the forum the one who is well versed in Solitaire? Please explain! The deck I want to buy but not understanding how to work with it does not make sense to me.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sat May 16, 2015 21:15

Галатея wrote:Hello. I can not figure out how to collect a chain! Calculator downloaded but how to use it I also do not understand! Is the forum the one who is well versed in Solitaire? Please explain! The deck I want to buy but not understanding how to work with it does not make sense to me.
I advise you to start more "sink" in the subject of solitaire, if you want to deal with it, read the part of the dreamhackers, which contains the description of solitaire, forums, discussions... the more I read and immersed in the topic, the more it reveals. In short - while making up the chain you choose the target card and the first block of three cards (intention-action-response forces) in some calculators you can choose in addition to the maps some more. But to understand why it's needed, better need to understand how the solitaire game works and what it is. Same people first came to this forum, did not immediately understand what was happening, but as you read and "vesania" in the subject, many things become clear. Here, too, you just need closer study this topic, good content is more than enough.

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Wed May 20, 2015 17:43

Ksenia Hello I have a question. Learning workshops on PM shows that there is a cards value is interpreted differently than in the deck, the Smile of the Cheshire Cat. In the PM to activate the chain the desired action and basically you need to go out and track events. In the deck of Michael card values are mainly related to internal changes and sensations. Does this mean that with a deck of Michael can I activate and go through the whole chain at home?

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Wed May 20, 2015 17:59

Галатея wrote:Ksenia Hello I have a question. Learning workshops on PM shows that there is a cards value is interpreted differently than in the deck, the Smile of the Cheshire Cat. In the PM to activate the chain the desired action and basically you need to go out and track events. In the deck of Michael card values are mainly related to internal changes and sensations. Does this mean that with a deck of Michael can I activate and go through the whole chain at home?
Can :) someone, it seems, even did during collective patience. Then You will get this "internal solitaire", and it would be good during the advance of the card to tune in and track their status may need to do some practice or just an interesting action... you Can read on the forum Michael in the thread about the deck of the S. the Albatros opinion about her game of solitaire, she did out there including a lot of action, while at home, and solitaire was very beautiful and filled with :) more important than Your status during the process, not where You are. Plus home also, events may occur :) there are also the neighbors, phone the Windows on the street etc... :)
Displaying patience somewhere with more activity and a variety of probabilities, it is possible to obtain other effects, that is, it is more aimed at interaction with the game world and more on domestic work. One does not negate the other.

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Thu May 28, 2015 21:55

Hello Xenia. Your advice was to check a PM on the forums and bought 2 books on hacking stalking. Less understood with the first block of cards and the target card. The calculator is not yet understood. Reading books and forum become more and more confused, more questions. Whether after the chain is composed of come up with for each card interpretation? Did I understand correctly that the chain can last more than one day and more? In my case (sale), what should be the first block and the target card? Something like VP (the peaks is volitional action)9K (watered flower), what color should be the ACE I do not understand? The target card must be 10B as a result?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 29, 2015 0:06

Can last how much conveniently and indefinitely. You can not necessarily tied to a rhythm, just rhythm more powerful than usual, the cards themselves can realize significant event (t/e/ if time then the right time comes to mind than this moment fits the description of the card.) or if no fixed rhythm and time, the description of the map it becomes clear that her time has come.
Don't take things too seriously, it is still a game world, not a calculation equation, the more relaxed and more flexible approach the process, the easier it is to get a result.
Flexibility.

About chain Ksenia will answer.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 29, 2015 0:08

Then the guys promised to publish his experience of solitaire with examples/characters/events, I think it will happen soon, we'll see later in the same thread on my forum. They just had a fun solitaire game on the birthday of the one who held it in a peculiar place in Europe, where it is easy to organize a powerful symbolic interaction with the world. Well also describe earlier (including a collective work) already have some of these examples, what happens on certain maps, or someone, nothing happens - that's okay too. Then just map the lived memory of her "qualities"

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Fri May 29, 2015 0:27

Галатея wrote:Hello Xenia. Your advice was to check a PM on the forums and bought 2 books on hacking stalking. Less understood with the first block of cards and the target card. The calculator is not yet understood. Reading books and forum become more and more confused, more questions. Whether after the chain is composed of come up with for each card interpretation? Did I understand correctly that the chain can last more than one day and more? In my case (sale), what should be the first block and the target card? Something like VP (the peaks is volitional action)9K (watered flower), what color should be the ACE I do not understand? The target card must be 10B as a result?
About interpretatio cards, see the description of the deck... Read the thread from the beginning, especially the very description. Look at the deck deeper. The interpretation of the cards can be any, especially with this deck. As I have previously mentioned, these cards are much more than a tool for solitaire Medici, so their manifestation during a game of solitaire may vary from what is traditionally accepted and described in the books, and may even be something completely unexpected and extraordinary. I still gave her a rough interpretation of the cards (my deck), but this is my interpretation with you, they may behave differently. Try to mingle with them as living beings and feel every. Read more reviews of people who have done the solitaire (meaning members of the forum, which carried out collective solitaire - link look above on a branch). And most importantly - try to make a trial a solitaire with a conditional goal, for example, "find anything interesting on the street" or something. Just to feel the process - then, perhaps, many questions will fall off themselves. And most importantly - RELAX. No need to approach this regulated definition, there "women's stream" in the cards, it is not regulated :) just try intuitively to hold one solitaire and look at the reaction of the world.

Chain can last indefinitely, but the longer the intervals, the harder it is to "hold" solitaire, because during the process you sort of "slide the wave," as a surfer :) that is, he enjoys the process, but it is "in the moment" and his attention concentrated. This condition is not so easy to hold for long periods of time. That is, it must be concentrated and relaxed at the same time.

To sell apartment, you can put Yes, 10 of diamonds, however, in this deck it specific. Better ACE of diamonds. BUT. And me and Michael already wrote, responding to the question (suggest you re-read these posts) - you are sure that the ultimate goal for sale? What you really want? That is what you want to sell the apartment? If the goal is just money, then a sale is not the best target for a solitaire. It is better to work with the financial flow and your relationship with and towards money, that is, for example, formulirovki something like "I have enough material resources to fulfillment in life" or something like that. I advise you again to ask yourself why you want to sell the apartment and whether there's a more "real" purpose. However, to try to make solitaire for sale apartments ("the most optimal and harmonious way" ;) ), no one bothers. In the end there is a free version of the card - try to start with her.<

Ирина-К

Post by Ирина-К » Sat May 30, 2015 13:19

Xenia
I verbalized the ACE of spades as patron, power, mentor, teacher, wisdom, knowledge:)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 30, 2015 21:33

In fact, such a list of qualities, if desired, can be attributed to any and cards :) although I prefer very carefully use many of these terms, but the cards cling to the historically different status of a number of creatures and so overall this is correct. However, I still want to remind that first of all the man himself, all this :)

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Sun May 31, 2015 0:25

Hello Xenia. I read the whole thread and of course your interpretation of the cards. I have developed a target block of the WB 9K TB and the target map took 7b (which represents the abundant harvest, prosperity). What do you say?

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Sun May 31, 2015 2:01

Sorry I meant the first block of the WB 9K TB and map target 7b. Over the target thought. Of course there are not only sale, but also to development. In General, there is no possibility to contain two apartments, but to me it is not necessary. So for sale as the primary goal.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sun May 31, 2015 20:25

Галатея wrote:Sorry I meant the first block of the WB 9K TB and map target 7b. Over the target thought. Of course there are not only sale, but also to development. In General, there is no possibility to contain two apartments, but to me it is not necessary. So for sale as the primary goal.

Galatea, well, try so, as long as the chain and the target card with you "resonated". Here there is such a chain that might work for you (target card - the ACE of diamonds):
[WB 9b TP VC 7s TC 7h 7K 10p 6P KB PM 8h 6K DP KCH EP 10h QC 6h 9P 10K 9K DK KP 10B 6b 8K TB] [HF DB 7b] [8b 9h 8s] [DF]
This chain is very powerful, since the first of the "convolution" comes on the 29 the map (just at target), that is, the map task accumulates a lot of energy due to the large event weights. Well, ACE as the target card is too strong. However, this does not exclude your chain, you can try to approach your goal from different angles to try first, one chain, and some time to observe the events and the result, then repeat if necessary with another chain, for example.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sun May 31, 2015 20:46

Oh, I forgot to say that the people there want another group solitaire is to arrange :) and, apparently, it will take place at the coming of the summer solstice (this year, I think it's June 21) with a binding target card to the point of this event. So, if you want to join the action.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun May 31, 2015 20:57

Maybe we approximate with the aim to determine, solitaire after the goal is done or am I mistaken?

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sun May 31, 2015 21:06

Petr99 wrote:and we Can approximate with the aim to determine, solitaire after the goal is done or am I mistaken?
Yes, under goal :) well, last time cepochka were all the same, but the goals are different (though many chose one target). Not sure that makes sense "narrow down" process to one common goal, unless you teleport some or paired themes (a La self-healing, since this topic is still not lost its relevance). Well, think it over, there are...

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Jun 01, 2015 0:52

Is it possible and do I need to put the cards into the night under the pillow? Anyone experimented? :)

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Mon Jun 01, 2015 23:57

Thank you Ksenia for your advice and the chain :wink:

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:19

On another forum had a discussion about the escape character, and I think you need just in case to remind users of the deck that during solitaire card should be OUT of the BAG (in the pocket, in another neutral bag, in the bag, etc., but not in the bag with the symbol). SAC primarily serves the function of shielding the deck (he "kills"), and then part-time storage. During the solitaire card needs to be active, and if they get out of the bag, they will be smothered.