Discussion broadcast. Reviews.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Stream. The basic features and rates.

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 25, 2013 15:08

why physical? it is possible by e-mail. In without pictures, just the forum has its associated mechanisms including the fact that it is sewn typical service work with operators, like in all my products and the binding quality and so, so nick through the forum I find it easier to go to the person and anything extra is not necessary. And quite a stranger - your name and photo or your name and your connection with him - go too (i.e. who he is You in a nutshell), i.e. just need the link more precise than just a name, not an email, but not a nick on this forum, more unique information than the name. (name can be repeated with a precision of name and patronymic, and email - is technically impossible.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 25, 2013 15:12

Purchase products from "basic" (3.0, panacea, 2.x, PC, etc.) entails the obligation to redeem the result of a year's subscription to each in not more than 2 years. I hope this phrase is clear sounds ? ....
ie you can take a 3.0 for 1 month, but then, whoever did it, will have to buy back the remaining 11 months, and a year and a month, with the outstanding 3.0 more with him for broadcast work there will be no no to the elimination of this situation (including the disabling of the fact that at this moment could be broadcast).

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Sep 25, 2013 16:43

Михаил_ wrote:Physical products can live for years, centuries and tysyacheletiyami handed down by the family, and stream for thousands of years in your cocoon, always with you, it's baggage that's not going anywhere. Conclusion - both very useful.
But the experience produced physical products, too, remains in the cocoon and not going anywhere? :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Wed Sep 25, 2013 17:09

Михаил_ wrote:I don't understand how people can not understand the man who supposedly (if I'm not quite memento) were present at the demonstration of how to group... - here is an example.
I just sometimes will zapamatovat :oops: or I just didn't get enough sleep :?
actually
Михаил_ wrote:on the same 5 slots is included is reference to 1st person, the reference to the description of the group
it had

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 25, 2013 17:47

Андрей С. wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:Physical products can live for years, centuries and tysyacheletiyami handed down by the family, and stream for thousands of years in your cocoon, always with you, it's baggage that's not going anywhere. Conclusion - both very useful.
But the experience produced physical products, too, remains in the cocoon and not going anywhere? :)
of course and absolutely true, but the rate of appearance of the experience is radically different, you might say disproportionately. This is because the broadcast was organized, she seemed to appear from the inside out, avoiding interaction with the world.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 25, 2013 17:48

I would add that in some particular cases, when a person has for example a basic experience of the same physical 3.0, the stream could cause just even afraid to say how fast the effect :) psst.... it's a mystery :)

аквамен

Post by аквамен » Wed Sep 25, 2013 20:43

Michael, and how effective will the economy offer for a relative: mode 1 2 3 4 5 6 for default 2.2 ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 25, 2013 21:11

аквамен wrote:Michael, and how effective will the economy offer for a relative: mode 1 2 3 4 5 6 for default 2.2 ?
it is very effective, but without 6... maybe 6 or straight 6... it is a harsh modifier. A friend of mine twisted at a temple a finger and say that I very much was surprised, when I described how I made the modifier 6. Then he sat a while and said that he needs to live with the idea I it is really going to make available to ordinary people :)
i.e. I would start without 6 and 6 would be added optionally in a month or two, for tin. A relative may not notice (inside all of course), but his life is probably going to change very dramatically (I'm talking about 6 modifier).

аквамен

Post by аквамен » Wed Sep 25, 2013 22:47

Hmm, a family member will not...
And I imagine, after this description 6 very much like!:)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 25, 2013 23:25

аквамен wrote:Hmm, a family member will not...
And I imagine, after this description 6 very much like!:)
that is because.... I'll just try to explain, here's fry, in the Chronicles of Echo is the story of sir Melifaro, which describes his double, with whom he is connected, in which is on the border of the dark side (I do not beguiled?... well I hope it is clear put it), so mode 6 is a kind of condition his body double on the perception of the world and time.... well, of course in a smaller degree, only an echo. Plus, just the fact that the reason to go should not because just inside it is not likely to be noticeable.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Wed Sep 25, 2013 23:36

the question arose, the office will announce that time in broadcasting coming to an end

for example, I took a group for a year, hooked up two products (the same year) and after a couple of months for example two (for a year)
in this case, you just need to pay for two months or what?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 25, 2013 23:43

well, I think that will remind :)
well as to pay - will depend on the willingness, obviously there are a lot of options.

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:51

Михаил_ wrote:PC has a cost of 1000R per month (but takes up 2 slots).
Please clarify, do I understand correctly that the price for the product as a whole regardless of the number of slots?
Михаил_ wrote:13. genome (4 slots)
Михаил_ wrote:This is the basic UI of the first category are paid based on the rate of 500 rubles per month per slot.
And here on the contrary, the stream of the genome in a month will be 2000 RUB (4 slots x 500 RUB.)?

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:08

The cost of transmission consists of 2 components
1.rent slots
2.rental products
well, in the mail, Areda box + postal service
mail services for PC 1000R per month + rent 2 mailboxes
For the genome from the PI postal service 500 rubles per month + 4 drawer+special binding

ТатаЖ

Post by ТатаЖ » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:53

Greetings to all members of the forum!
Michael, tell me necessarily it is necessary to collect all 5 slots. I'm just not familiar with BJ and first wanted BJ 2.2, and it turns out to be and so included. Can be ordered to start broadcasting from 1слотом - activate women's sexual energy?

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:41

ВикторРусс wrote:To the genome from the PI postal service 500 rubles per month + 4 drawer+special binding

where is written that for genome need setprivate?

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:50

the translation modes with the minimum period you can switch, not more often than once a month, for example. Also activate different phantoms, for example not more often than once daily, or also once a month. If you take an overdose :)) then how can we act?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Sep 26, 2013 13:47

ТатаЖ wrote:Greetings to all members of the forum!
Michael, tell me necessarily it is necessary to collect all 5 slots. I'm just not familiar with BJ and first wanted BJ 2.2, and it turns out to be and so included. Can be ordered to start broadcasting from 1слотом - activate women's sexual energy?
Not necessarily; it is possible.

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Thu Sep 26, 2013 15:02

Hello Michael! Please tell me if I wear a bracelet 2.0, and I want for example to order more over the broadcast.how all this will affect physical processes? after all, there are some on the forum write their sausage from the bracelets,and the broadcast effect is even greater,but the bracelet in the case and what can be removed and as with the stream? and one more question, this is almost all products for the broadcast you need to redeem for a year or more or only for a certain time? and then, after stopping the broadcast,all the positive changes that happened during the broadcast will go to no? or information remains in the cocoon, and then continues to operate more services can be broadcast or not to use it if you like it order another broadcast! Thank you,can what not so wrote,zvinyayte

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Thu Sep 26, 2013 16:39

ВитЗлат wrote:Question: 3.0, 3.1, PC and O3 - discounts six months, a year apply?
Yes.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Thu Sep 26, 2013 16:46

ТатаЖ wrote:Greetings to all members of the forum!
You pay the rent 5 slots (this is the minimum amount, this was written in the beginning of the topic).
Continue to take slots on the can stream any number, free slots just will be broadcast 2.2 "default"

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Thu Sep 26, 2013 17:30

Галкина wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:PC has a cost of 1000R per month (but takes up 2 slots).
Please clarify, do I understand correctly that the price for the product as a whole regardless of the number of slots?
Михаил_ wrote:13. genome (4 slots)
Михаил_ wrote:This is the basic UI of the first category are paid based on the rate of 500 rubles per month per slot.
And here on the contrary, the stream of the genome in a month will be 2000 RUB (4 slots x 500 RUB.)?
PC cost is 1000 p per month for 2 slots. Rate is Not multiplied by the number of slots.

The cost per month of broadcast products SP occupying more than 1 slot, such as the genome or stoppage, is calculated by multiplying the rate by the number of slots.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Thu Sep 26, 2013 23:38

lexeter, your point of view is uninteresting to anyone because:

You have experience using BJ or Broadcast? I think - no. Experience is the Foundation of the opinion.
Last edited by АКВО on Thu Sep 26, 2013 23:52, edited 2 times in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 26, 2013 23:47

АКВО wrote:evil rages :lol:
Yes this is normal. they have aggravation always happen at the appropriate times, perfectly highlighting their importance :) it is not only statistics, but historical fact.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Sep 26, 2013 23:51

лексветер wrote:ON the FORUM REFERENCE you CAN MAKE a COMPLETE NONSENSE!
Though to broadcast and napallacan - can you tell me about the peg - EASY!
Personally felt the impact of a third party through the forum... I am without a person's consent can't nick him to say. (it's not ethical - but I know exactly who) Back really don't have any protection Michael_ set - and rightly so!
My own experience believe more. At first it happened - and then to the discussion forum there.