Stabilizer-DIY.

bofara
Re: Stabilizer-DIY.

Post by bofara » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:46

Like can be ordered upon reaching a set..

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:50

A set that can be ordered (but this is not the Set about which question), the power set of "Mandal-engravings" on the "Mandal-print" maybe it's a little I should add, but to repeat the environment in which "born" commercial "Stabilizer 2" there are no opportunities, and it is the most important factor (than the "basic elements") that affect the final output of a device.

Sincerely, MAG.no

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Nov 23, 2013 13:07

I haven't seen the last message of the Pilot and Arthana 'demand' on Стабилизатор2. :? In my opinion it was just about set in 'DIY Stabilizer', and the first version of the Stabilizer. Here sings and remembered about members of the Druid who wrote that has the ability to be produced such 'sets', which by the way, was written good reviews..

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Nov 23, 2013 14:05

Sami then compared these sets? Or "forty tail brought"? In reply to questions last posts I repeated an early review Mihaila about the specific DIY kits, which and asked. Handmade Druid a little better than print, but have nothing to do with this set. It is difficult to judge about the parameters of commercial products using only homemade, if only conjecturing....... that often adds only "glitches of perception", having no relation to the actual parameters of the devices.

Again, with regards to the Product "Stabilizer 2" - do not make their own due to the inability to repeat the "Wednesday born", on the Set of "components" mandalas for self - production of Stabilizer- the price of this Set is formed close to the cost of the finished commercial Product information: Stabilizer and "Stabilizer 2" (one configuration) the prices do not differ.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sat Nov 23, 2013 14:25

Маг.нет wrote:Mozht someone come in handy...
Was useful to me...I'm going to do.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sat Nov 23, 2013 14:31

Маг.нет wrote: fill itself is also a device
Its price is well, very interesting... Especially Bezdrotova fill...

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sat Nov 23, 2013 14:41

Михаил_ wrote: and short-range plans - you can relax.
do it yourself.
Pichalka...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Nov 23, 2013 15:00

Артфан wrote:
What is the question? As far as I remember the context of this message, the conversation was about the fact that the Stabilizer (the fill) is already a full-fledged working device and without additional anchors and programs (I'm a first time great "Stabilizer 2" and used), which is quite clearly perceived in the mental and there is the possibility of its use, although anchors and programmes easier "formulation" and a little higher the efficiency of software algorithms. A small set of anchors and programs included free addition, so the answer to the question of the cost field Stabilizer b/programs - such as commercial kit. Stabilizer version 2 absolutely no friends there at the center of NATO-box (see the photo in the window) and uniform (without additional materials, the modulated field qualities held information) fill with engravings pasted the labels of the zones.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:32

Please tell me:
I'm going to charge druzu a panacea and then to translate it into 2.9.
1)If you stick a label a panacea to the base of the druses, and then after charging, stick on the reduced translation matrix in 2.9?
2)Or you can just hold on matrix and Druse switch in 2.9?
3)will Not switch if then druza a panacea to install on the stub or in the stabilizer?
4) if you switch to a panacea as it will affect the operation of the Stabilizer?
5) Effectively to pour and dry the stabilizer close to У4микро? Or the same efficiency will be from the fact that after the manufacture of the Stabilizer will be around У4микро?
6)Anchor just printed and filled with epoxy - a significant difference? How do you?
Thanks for the replies.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:34

Элиан wrote:4) if the switch in the panacea how will this affect the operation of the Stabilizer?
Charging Druze is the creation TO bind You to Stub. Best to follow instructions for making... a Departure from the designpacking. fraught with unexpected situations to You personally...

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 20:34

Elyan, on your questions:
1-2 After charging Druze sticker WRAP her in the matrix to switch in 2.9 to 20-30 min.
3 Not to switch if you do not twitch and do not accidentally give methyl team.
4 In the finished stabilizer generally will not switch, because the processor manufacturing TO reprogrammed mandalas stabilizer fit your needs.
5 Effectively and to dry, and then to work with У4микро. Different processes and У4микро will strengthen them in their own way.
6. Filled with epoxy a few "stronger". Printed just easier to dispose of after they will fulfill the task (you can just burn), and filled will have to erase the eraser. It is a question of the required number of anchors is to print faster and cheaper than their fill. In General, the question of choice.

PS. Be careful when pouring the stabilizer, and then have to dispose of epoxy "pizza" - a handful. Success.

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Tue Jan 28, 2014 0:05

Master 108 , Thank You.
Druzu I have already loaded the 2.0 sticker. Took no chances. On other issues, all understood, thanks.
Before pouring of course reread the user manual. :)

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Mar 11, 2014 18:00

Michael_ can you please tell me if this tray: Image
He was just on 6 of the parts are already separated.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:15

extremely bad fit.At least for two reasons, I think unable to identify them yourself; You could say it is Ismailovo.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:09

for two reasons
1) pattern (need without)
2) metal (need more natural material - glass, ceramic, wood)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:29

Yes, the metal is all more or less normally. but the shape is not very round inside

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:04

it is not clear at all what everything is - will carry me off.
Any sets not sold
Sets the manufacturer someone are not discussed here, this is the section on my forum, which involves the authorisation of such products, or have their own resources.
Laser engraved for a very long time I did not use it - the day before yesterday (well, only on rare product series = type 2.s, anchor engraved of course - they are so easy made, but would have to redo it but yet somehow not up to it, consider at leisure, the anchor is not a stabilizer, but only an auxiliary tool (not mandatory).
spread some disputes are not clear about what and who argues.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:11

Маг.нет wrote:
Артфан wrote:
What is the question? As far as I remember the context of this message, the conversation was about the fact that the Stabilizer (the fill) is already a full-fledged working device and without additional anchors and programs (I'm a first time great "Stabilizer 2" and used), which is quite clearly perceived in the mental and there is the possibility of its use, although anchors and programmes easier "formulation" and a little higher the efficiency of software algorithms. A small set of anchors and programs included free addition, so the answer to the question of the cost field Stabilizer b/programs - such as commercial kit. Stabilizer version 2 absolutely no friends there at the center of NATO-box (see the photo in the window) and uniform (without additional materials, the modulated field qualities held information) fill with engravings pasted the labels of the zones.

Sincerely, MAG.no
Yeah, I found where the discussion has gone, and the extra chatter was demolished.
Yes that's right.
Work device is exactly the field itself, the programs and anchors are given to the load.
Modern stabilizer is the entire information device. Let him go and fill the fields, just still need to form working field as a material object, well, you can "damn" cut out of something and call it a field.
All the matter in the subsequent processing.
No "lasers" is not used.
My stabilizers by the way without a physical anchor, and programs and my family too; it's just easier.<

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Sun Mar 30, 2014 23:11

have you found the answers ...
Last edited by интересующийсябж on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:43, edited 1 time in total.

Алега

Post by Алега » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:16

Michael,tell me-if the anchors to use epoxy or wax casting with a fixed affirmation or thought-it would be more efficient to operate than just a wooden puck(talking about scratch)? And if so,can you advise anything else to add to the composition(the clay comes to mind)?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:20

as an anchor you need to use the ANCHOR and nothing else.

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:48

Michael gray clay (bentonite) is of volcanic origin too or only grey clay river?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:51

интересующийсябж wrote:Michael gray clay (bentonite) is of volcanic origin too or only grey clay river?
only the river, no volcanic in any case.

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Sat May 10, 2014 21:54

Michael, I found river clay, but not on the river, and in the workshop production of pottery (plates, paintings ...). They buy gray clay (in bags of 20-30 kg, say river) and unable to give it to me - for me it is necessary dry clay sprinkled on top, but the Master of the TAO used the wet clay. This is at the discretion or is there a rule?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 10, 2014 23:58

can raw, but I think this is a normal variant.