How to wear BJ? Questions for Michael :)

димыч

Post by димыч » Wed Jul 06, 2011 22:43

thanks! as it is overlooked

Екатерина

Re: How to wear BJ? Questions for Michael :)

Post by Екатерина » Sun Dec 18, 2011 23:49

Good evening!

Glad to join the forum, as the owner of BJ 2.6.
A week took self-charged clock with version 1.0.
Michael, please tell me whether you can simultaneously wear 1.0 and 2.6?

Thank you.

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Dec 19, 2011 0:40

Екатерина wrote:Michael, please tell me whether you can simultaneously wear 1.0 and 2.6?
I'm not Michael, but I think he will tell you the same thing.
At the same time 1.0 and 2.6 can be worn.

Аничче

Post by Аничче » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:34

where there is more to read about how to work better with the modules of the bracelet? I have 2.1
thanks in advance!
:o

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:09

Worn together can be any version.
Modules can not work. It's always the subconscious works. But if you want something enough to read their description and even better a discussion (feedback) on my forum to get an idea about what and how it happens. Of course sometimes it's different for everyone. In General, about the modules are the right way to study in detail both forums :)
This will help to understand. And another (more optimal ) way is.
But the modules better in a month or two or three after you start using BJ (any version).
Just reading the forum and reviews - gives more than reading descriptions of the modules, gives, as it attunement with the experiences of those who have these or other effects received. Well, sort of "visual aid".
Success.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Dec 26, 2011 21:11

Is there a difference on which hand is wearing the bracelet?

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Mon Dec 26, 2011 21:35

On the left - the impact is on internal processes (the body, the subconscious), on the right impact on the situation, the outside world, something like that :)

Белый Камень

Post by Белый Камень » Mon Dec 26, 2011 22:08

Construct in the form of a bracelet not chosen by chance.

Through the hands and feet is a bundle of energy channels known in acupuncture as meridians, and modern medicine as nerve endings. Working with them allows you to effectively harmonize the body and mental state. Therefore, the impact through the arm (or hand) or leg (legs) or jointly is optimal.

Other places on the body such a pronounced effect is not given. In this case the use of one item(the bracelet), it is desirable to harmonize myself to wear it on the left hand, and when working on the harmonization of external situations on the right side. The difference is not significant, but there is. Optimum symmetrical number of wear bracelets. (two or four).

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Dec 26, 2011 22:49

Thank you, so I will use for the situation. I have it on the left, on the right constructor body.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sun Jan 01, 2012 17:41

to Wear together can be any version.
Michael, that man is insensitive are best worn on the left hand, if present the size of the products allow such combinations cascades:
1) 3.0 S + 3.0 S + 2.1
2) 3.0 S + 2.1 + 2.1
? On the right I can't wear because the swelling was still awake. On my feet I wear 2.1.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 01, 2012 18:17

in view of the injury better, one 3.0 and 2.1 twice

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:27

Michael_this may be as a very small child wearing you and what?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:40

can, any.
But it is better to be limited to 2.0 or 2.1
can be a cure in the mode 2.9
3.0 you can (there standard).
checked many times, including on children, who are asked (well, those who have it can communicate to adults that they understand, for example when the child is several months grabs BJ and not want of hands to produce nothing.)
But with children so focus on their reactions. Usually, if they need. they want to wear. If you do not want - especially not to impose, well, except that 2.0 or 2.1 with the disease.
You can for example use a charged light matrix 1.0 bed (there will be softly and evenly).

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Sat Jan 07, 2012 19:26

A child 8 years old, I plan to buy a card transfer. She will need to put the bracelet on him mentally and to control the transfer? Can I do that? As a better and right?

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Jan 07, 2012 21:36

I think you, the bracelet then the owner will get used to it :) I always plan to do, and given that the child is 2.5, then he certainly still won't charge :)

Друид

Post by Друид » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:22

A map of the migration, as all products related to BJ, mentally only its real owner manages. "Real" is the one to whom she is now rightfully belongs to (gave, given he borrowed, purchased, etc.) You can map a transfer to leave, and the child only bracelet to give. Map or transfer the child to give, but then he'll have to manage it. But about mental control, it seems to me, to speak still early, not all of it is work, so in this case we are talking about "just put on the front of the card"

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 08, 2012 13:24

depends on the child. All of these possible options. Look at your child. Naturally charged and give the bracelet the fact that guarantee results. In reality, all children are usually more capable of mental control than we (or many children).
Self-charge - more reliably. In the sense that the child can play with the map, but he can explain.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:34

My doesn't want to wear a bracelet to play with him and put....

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Mon Jan 09, 2012 15:08

Тяфа wrote:Mine doesn't want to wear a bracelet to play with him and put....
To put in a corner, bad boy sort of :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 09, 2012 16:15

Well and good. Wants and not wants. It is useful to know about itself. When need be - it is highly likely that he will remember.

Екатерина

Post by Екатерина » Tue Jan 17, 2012 23:52

Michael, good evening!

I want to ask and tell.
Mom first time put BJ 1.0 17 December (a month ago), and on 6 January fell for no reason, temperature under 40, spent 3 days and just as suddenly came out of the disease. The reason did not understand. About the fact that it could be a reaction to the bracelet - she did not speak. but noted.
January 9, I loaded two 1.0 and one I have silently taken, was often worn on both hands at 1.0.
15 Jan loaded her a few beads, because she has a thyroid issue. Wear alone.
And yesterday again fell the same symptoms - body aches, fever, sore throat.
At the same time, it FIE-FIE-FIE, it never hurt and all FIE-FIE-FIE rarely sick.
She already asked me - maybe it's the bracelets? I'm told that this is possible and what you need to get through this. The bracelets took off, said what they told me, if I fall?! But the mood is like there, who just want to be sick almost every week.
Michael, what do I tell my mom and how to configure? Needless to say ,to wear bracelets and will it help her to recover? Guide my actions. While I understand that all individually. :)

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Tue Jan 17, 2012 23:58

don't know about faster, but maybe a person has had a chance to recover
the same situation was with relatives... alas, as someone said, people would rather put up with diseases and misfortunes, than change their way of life :?

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Wed Jan 18, 2012 0:09

the story of another cousin
a few months ago (half a year) felt bad. Went-went, went to the doctors. The first diagnosis and referral to the surgeon - fibroma of the liver. My mom gave urgent their bracelets (1.0 and panacea Lite). To the surgeon went. Later began to drink ASD. In General, after six months nothing found. The tests generally excellent (doctors hands lit), although the person can't say that feels great. Was and worsening. Continues to be treated only knows what :? . Rather, continue to lead a healthy lifestyle :)

Екатерина

Post by Екатерина » Wed Jan 18, 2012 0:33

I understand everything and in this case your mom see it. it is likely (almost certainly) bracelets!
Just my feeling is they still need to carry her.
So I think - needless to say to wear? ))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:17

temperature, aching and so out of the blue a few times and I have. And many do not wear the bracelets too. In General, it is initiated by cleaning. Temperature because a lot of stuff left in the body is alive and has taken root as their own.
And the temperature = a natural effective way to remove (not tablet).
I have seen people have started the recovery process in different ways, not only after use of the BZ.
You may want to say that the state before this body came to terms with the intervention. And cleaning (temperature) - fighting for health.
It is obvious that BJ can't initiate a cold (or, as one man after BJ - urinary infections :) ). But they can stimulate the body to remember that is not the case to lie (well, walking) and slowly give up the external infection is that it needs to expel.
Ie all of this temperature is that it mediterrarenan before, not removed from the body.
Including due to incorrect nutrition can be.