Aspects of using 3.0

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:11

Смелый wrote:This grenade have no training, it is a great joy to Your successors, if any, and have something to leave.
:)Rather, the psychiatrist... the joy of fun!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:14

Смелый wrote:
Such a grenade to have no training, it is a great joy to Your successors, if any, and have something to leave.
Afraid enhanced regenerative capacity 3.0 will leave all of the heirs have little chance... another thing is that the body is not able to digest the HF can either get punched in the master with a request to change the mode of life and power, or indeed to some problems due to the presence of toxins in the metabolic process in excess.

Витал

Post by Витал » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:17

Bold
thanks, good humor, only a black man...

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:22

Михаил_ wrote:
Смелый wrote:
Such a grenade to have no training, it is a great joy to Your successors, if any, and have something to leave.
Afraid enhanced regenerative capacity 3.0 will leave all of the heirs have little chance... another thing is that the body is not able to digest the HF can either get punched in the master with a request to change the mode of life and power, or indeed to some problems due to the presence of toxins in the metabolic process in excess.
If I return to prepare. That would not work, as in the final film "the Green mile". I mean, very much puzzled in the financial plan. More precisely, in acquiring financial independence. And in fact, the next heirs will leave and we will stay. Go and more distant heirs. And we stay. And the word spread will not be with someone. And the financial component.......... :wiz

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:23

Витал wrote:Bold
thanks, good humor, only a black man...
But the life ahead of you, what light is coming!

Витал

Post by Витал » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:33

Bold
I can not figure out with such optimism and work with these devices-generally compatible?
After all, the statement, "that splash, but with such emotion... it serves you right" was written by the people skilled enough, there's nothing you the bitter truth, and feel a trip to Sochi that will give what you get :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Nov 08, 2010 13:21

There is all the same... it's hard to be a demigod such liability... even if the Creator's possibilities to meet.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Nov 09, 2010 14:07

Маг.нет wrote:No still... it's hard to be a demigod, such a responsibility...

Sincerely, MAG.no
In this place read more :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 09, 2010 14:43

3.0 system shifts in the effective state is not just an Observer and Creator. Before you think (indicate the intention) "this shift", think about what can cause such thoughts, what is a possible effect and be READY to take responsibility for their thoughts and actions. The achievements there is no turning back... or rather, there is a solution, but it is the result of other achievements that can be missed opportunities...
Enough detail?
Progress in the study of the possibilities of the Creator!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Nov 09, 2010 15:42

MAG.no
Enough :) But I think this fully applies to any other version of the bracelet. Anyway to all energetically powerful people. About it I began to wonder when switched to a raw food diet (a long time), because of this creativity, and therefore the responsibility are growing. Although all these concepts, 3.0, energetically powerful people, etc. I do not quite understand. There seems like Denisov beats (long trains and trains) over the teleportation, he does not have enough energy when in the trash ill grandmother easily teleport points to his bag. And how to understand it? It turns out that this "pumped" human-like Denisov or someone else, this is not so important, less responsibility than grandma? So grandma-everything about it does not know... And besides, nothing trains and not pumping at all! And why would all these training, is to understand the simplicity of the approach grannies? :)

PS Probably not clear to explain my thoughts, if so, ask I will try to explain more clearly.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Nov 15, 2010 20:20

Michael_ > what are the "objects of the earthly world" are the signal similar to chondrites in frequency and other characteristics?
Please indicate the location of the point of 3.0 in the coordinate system of the elements as principles of the organization.
What objects (the principles) do not carry signal 3.0?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 15, 2010 21:31

1. some are very ancient, having in itself a powerful factor in isolation from the more modern signals, i.e. not patched them (just can't specify, I do not see a suitable example at hand, though certainly there are such).
2. the center of the cross in the form of spots :) the size of it all :) and at the same time... the other principle.

3. 3.0 may be inherent to rational beings, and prone to the manifestation of creativity in the highest form. Other objects bear the imprint of this signal if not distorted much or not obtained by other means, not creative (probably about this Melchisedek slightly raved that when the frequency transition of the man-made objects will cease to exist, the type can theoretically stop.... ).
In General, hard to say... in my opinion now there remains infinitely small.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Nov 15, 2010 22:00

Михаил_ wrote:2. the center of the cross in the form of a spot the size of him all at the same time... and the other principle.
In another plane? Next?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 15, 2010 22:13

well, it's the side view. Seen all at once.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:07

awaken

Michael_ wrote(a):
The fact that he was speaking in one of the available systems of terms tends to place man in the bizarre position of the assemblage point, about what is happening that allows him to perceive and work with what is happening (the position not involved in the "game").

And this is the position of the vehicle may interfere with some practitioners?
I understand that BJ 1.0 and 2.0 you can do anything - on the shift will have no effect.
But as in the case of the 3.0 L?

In my experience or just my personal feelings at the expense of practice-certainly not to interfere but to help because it changes the perception and sensitivity. And the game involves, and so without her solid play of consciousness. And maybe subconsciously it is difficult to distinguish in this condition at the time steers.
What screen prisutstvuet constantly and also to distinguish between what really is and what is fiction rather say that this vision from the past present or future. I have now so. still not used, inadequate full. But then when there is promotion only(debriefing) that clears up why this way and that see. But the fact that the vehicle moves accurately. The surge of chakra in the place where shifts are clearly felt. Although it may be that and more. Opticals I was lately with all that is possible. Now it is difficult to understand what it is.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:47

[quote="Voffka"]Enough But I think this fully applies to any other version of the bracelet. Anyway to all energetically powerful people. About it I began to wonder when switched to a raw food diet (a long time), because of this creativity, and therefore the responsibility are growing. Although all these concepts, 3.0, energetically powerful people, etc. I do not quite understand. There seems like Denisov beats (long trains and trains) over the teleportation, he does not have enough energy when in the trash ill grandmother easily teleport points to his bag. And how to understand it? It turns out that this "pumped" human-like Denisov or someone else, this is not so important, less responsibility than grandma? So grandma-everything about it does not know... And besides, nothing trains and not pumping at all! And why would all these training, is to understand the simplicity of the approach grannies?

What do you mean?
That a simple man is starting to train the practices in the guidance of the teacher, and he is responsible for it and he had a headache so it's - he's a man alive-and here is the reason he certainly can learn by asking the question.
And old ladies, too, are different. Gave them according to his knowledge (healers or pests). Passed without sprocs (like time to leave and no one else). Infusion of of entities .The contactees. (also your approach and responsibility). And much more. And not only grannies and godulki are. Looking than their "gifted" And their responsibility to the best of their education or depravity. And depends neither Denisova nor from Granny this is a personal responsibility and opportunity .
About the grandma. My grandma hernia infants were treated at times... Poburchal myself(the prayer)legs and head down that fingered corrected. tied up diaper and all the client is ready. A week two not to start or just lying to change the dressing. And the doctors cut the skin and stitch the tape is broken between the muscles and stuff. And again she climbs.
How did she know ? Who knows she even could not say -he knew all. And head also ached .And sometimes to walk nebylo. But to treat treated, apparently it's another channel or something?
Sorry then what about the bracelets she didn't know.And about all practitioners and also about teaching and teleportation probably didn't know either.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:57

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:awaken

Michael_ wrote(a):
The fact that he was speaking in one of the available systems of terms tends to place man in the bizarre position of the assemblage point, about what is happening that allows him to perceive and work with what is happening (the position not involved in the "game").

And this is the position of the vehicle may interfere with some practitioners?
I understand that BJ 1.0 and 2.0 you can do anything - on the shift will have no effect.
But as in the case of the 3.0 L?

In my experience or just my personal feelings at the expense of practice-certainly not to interfere but to help because it changes the perception and sensitivity. And the game involves, and so without her solid play of consciousness. And maybe subconsciously it is difficult to distinguish in this condition at the time steers.
What screen prisutstvuet constantly and also to distinguish between what really is and what is fiction rather say that this vision from the past present or future. I have now so. still not used, inadequate full. But then when there is promotion only(debriefing) that clears up why this way and that see. But the fact that the vehicle moves accurately. The surge of chakra in the place where shifts are clearly felt. Although it may be that and more. Opticals I was lately with all that is possible. Now it is difficult to understand what it is.
1. practices do not interfere
2. The vehicle will mix out of this world, so talking about its presence in the projection of a particular chakra of the physical body is not true, rather, it is that the person goes to "an outside observer" that gives him very well, significantly GREATER potential in all the cases, while it is not a fool and matted will not stick to what is happening (until the fall "from heaven to earth" :) )
3. what is perceived as intensification in the area of the chakras this is just a General intensification of cocoon and those places that start to be used (including due to the launch of the regeneration processes).<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:09

Маг.нет wrote:please Indicate the location of the point of 3.0 in the coordinate system of the elements as principles of the organization.
Михаил_ wrote:Il"]the center of the cross in the form of a spot the size of him all at the same time... and the other principle.
It is very likely . Located in the center of the coordinates so to speak.He owned equilibrated and therefore the center axis and what organizes all of the processes occurring on the four sides. (When his first trial testily mental picture was such .)
But I think that still affects the vehicle in the process .At least in the beginning. So one can counterbalance all the elements. And 3.0 I think it is based on this. Generally, again according to my feelings -the older versions of those bracelets they uravnoveshennie.And are the elements on the axis. So I see them.
By the way, not just me. Today I am convinced of this.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:32

Воффка wrote:MAG.no
Enough :) But I think this fully applies to any other version of the bracelet.
no, 3.0 is the situation is radically different.
Anyway to all energetically powerful people.
either.
About it I began to wonder when switched to a raw food diet (a long time), because of this creativity, and therefore the responsibility are growing.
confusion.
Grow abilities, and their implementation in life. I.e. the skill and responsibility really is always with You, but not used (and the errors that ie where the liability is not heartfelt and understood) run over and is one of the factors destroying the man....
The ability to grow as a responsibility only THEN, when those that IMMEDIATELY when a person start to be used fully and is expanding their... and before that, they just ARE.
Imagine the scene. The dying man, next in the line of sight of the ambulance crew is celebrating someone's birthday and got drunk already to newmedialogia state of dying that can help could see and save but not able to... out of their perception. Responsibility them? You have the ability? when he is sober....
Here are all of the people of this hypothetical scene - You....
Although all these concepts, 3.0, energetically powerful people, etc. I do not quite understand.
nothing is coming, though sometimes coming on take years and that's fine. He passed through it, or I think once everything started to happen?
There seems like Denisov beats (long trains and trains) over the teleportation, he does not have enough energy,
1. and how do You know what he's missing?
and what is energy? and what different it is? it's not universal 220V outlet.... not primitive approach to issues for which there is no understanding of the processes.
Here above write "not entirely clear", that's right. At this level and should stop trying to draw conclusions and to observe...a long time :) not making conclusions.
when in the trash ill grandmother easily teleport points to his bag. And how to understand it?
not as described Liliya-R, channels or transfer something to any side and.
It's just the native abilities of the person. My grandmother to almost 80 years old, was perfectly healthy teeth. She didn't know the dentist at all. Perfectly healthy she certainly was not, but a sick - call. This is a simple example of the difference.
Denisov younger generation is on average MORE negatively affected by the stronger distortions in society.
By the way the teeth are connected with internal organs and energy status of the organism as a whole.

It turns out that this "pumped" human-like Denisov or someone else, this is not so important, less responsibility than grandma?
responsibility each in the measure of his hidden (real) possibilities. And the desire to implement them and take on their responsibility - many do NOT.
Denisov its assumed that he can for himself and for the people does, and without any personal interest, just knowing the responsibility.
It is not the ability to do something, it's not a fixed distortion from the effects of the curve model of the world.
In addition, it is IMPOSSIBLE to compare the effect of SPONTANEOUS (spontaneous teleportation happens often and sometimes razdvajanje of the objects are identical, then when is the original, for example here on the forum described Kabankov and ASD wrote about the case of teleportation the carriers of the SS).
And Denisov trains not spontaneous and controlled teleportation is DIFFERENT.
So grandma-everything about it does not know... And besides, nothing trains and not pumping at all! And why would all these training, is to understand the simplicity of the approach grannies? :)
grandma doesn't manage his skill, ask her to do it consciously and it will not work. In her mind samoobmanka, she knows that this is possible , but at the same time knows that she can't do(although doing it myself).
The same Denisov he understood and says that with the right mode of consciousness, energy is NOT required a lot of energy out at first, until the person creates a state of artificial, waste the empty energy.
PS Probably not clear to explain my thoughts, if so, ask I will try to explain more clearly.
It is not energy or the pumping of some sort, and that the person perceiving the world is distorted, the body and the cocoon to some extent ill (that's the connection with the above-mentioned raw food in particular) and Vice versa - have a healthy body and cocoon ( and then of course, leveling and Energoupravlenie somehow have a positive effect) changes the operation mode of consciousness and becomes available just like the spoon from the table to take, to do something that an ordinary person beyond the course, although in the abilities of each it is.
Therefore, the mass technician, upgrades, power systems and other things - it's just one of the "doors" to pull yourself Baron Munchausen's hair, from the current condition, where starts to work a little something. And then it becomes much easier even a little bit of himself to pull.
Ie a way to start a movement to regain their abilities.
At the same time, all this time, Your responsibility is not going away - it is always in place and "intoxication" or "coma" like most of the population, this does not remove the responsibility. Due to its neglect is self-destructive.

There is a deep misconception that is some karma, or some external influence has a positive or Nakazawa has evaluative nature and depends on our actions. The dependence is, but it is automatic - it is the result of our interaction with the world.
Ie we may not fault that civilization has some distortion, BUT our ancestral ability is not compromised and that they are repulsed as a hammer does not change what is happening. We interact with the world and he does not give us an ADEQUATE response behaves just like a wave crushes us. We know how to swim, but I forgot how and drown.... people living in the condition of the animal naturally ignores its ability to create and destroy (by omission). But the destruction is the hard interaction, so he destroyed himself.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:02

Yes the world is perhaps one and the real picture may be stable and one, unlike us living in it. For example, in my environment there are people and their friends, I personally not familiar with that -some perceive visually is different from other others by hearing and others by sensations. Always experimenting. Because it is unclear is ridiculous. Tells something and everyone then says how he figured it out and it turns out that everyone is different. And I noticed because it said one thing and through the time a person gives you information and it is different and says what I said. And the other thing brings blue(dark blue) and she says black. The third says that the status of some calls and a very different feeling internal . Another very good sir in Ukraine do not know whether he is still said when someone crapped "If you could see the world as I see it you wouldn't do this" And crying. What I saw did not. But said think and treat yourself and others kinder. So in Our shared reality or world view their cartoons, through their perception and their perspective. It turns out that a lot of us and all we see approximately and think and hear, but all about the same. And what you see Saints and advanced?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:31

here it is better not to know what I see...... the average person psyche this usually fails and he goes to a psychiatric hospital.

The perception is all different, with different baggage of personal experience.

A man says "it's sweet", but this does not mean that he means by this the same thing that other...

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Nov 19, 2010 0:41

Michael_
Михаил_ wrote: The vehicle will mix out of this world
I was always interested in this question. And in what world is shifting the TC? It is best in this respect, I am familiar with the terminology Bronnikova, but it really doesn't explain their concepts and therefore there is a lot of white spots. In his terms there are three spaces, intangible (informational), material (i.e. ours), Bardo (intermediate). Speaking on the shift of TC is not in our world, did You mean it?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:25

the vehicle is shifted out of this world, and all that Bronnikov says it's all aspects (layers) of his own. Ie 3.0 is a view of the world with all its layers and at the same time very strong activation of the right hemisphere.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Nov 19, 2010 21:19

Michael_ how to determine in what direction the vehicle is offset? ATO after 3.0 I 3.0 L and S++, and others. Ceased to understand the displacement of the vehicle or another glitch because once your work out began. Working with feelings (feeling and other and sometimes their pictures from their heads)But sometimes began to feel the vortices in the body(most likely in the places of the chakras) at First the sensation of movement and then cold(draught) and then warm up. What is??????????? They used to feel but not so fast.
:wiz Insanity grows stronger?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 20, 2010 16:22

LILY-P Yes, no insanity, just aktivoida cocoon.
And the displacement of the vehicle... well, You're not thinking LIKE breathing when it is done (i.e. always), well, spit on this vehicle, in General, it is conventional to call the state for practice, if it comes in time itself is unconditional, it is all a bit correct......

As for insanity and glitches, then you need to always keep a healthy skepticism on the subject of their feelings. It helps not to attack the insanity. Consciousness slowly adapts to new information, and it may not always be interpreted correctly.