New product of isn-1 is a modification of the BZ.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: a New product of isn-1 is a modification of the BZ.

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 10, 2016 13:49

IIM-s running a personal gift for those who are in the subject but not the subject of my work. There are very many, among friends, deep in the practices/esoteric/trainings and other things, for example, among many it people, communicate with many tens of years, and about their achievements I tell if the conversation flows, and all the people involved, not many to explore, each with its own path and their own versions of what to do. If there are people for example in contactarte and yoga, what I'm going to persuade you? no, of course. And the ball isn-a very neutral thing :) Her many people feel just as something very harmonious and pleasing to the premises/office/home/Desk etc) and all are willing to take as a gift.
There are highly nondefault cases. So I gave ИСН2 at the moment is raznomastnogo person who has the lack some energy, although very powerful (here and there). He got help and wanted to thank not just for yourself. In General, for gifts isn personally I have the classic (well, exactly as HELL).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 10, 2016 15:53

By the way I've thought :) thought again and thought that's what - along with the release of new commercial Sri-1/2/3 I make a homemade version. Well, hands are not cut and any 3D pituuden offices to order will be at a base price of printing. The truth is probably not much cheaper, and weaker because it will not include our vnutripuzarno treatment of the material, but it will be a working thing. And to me the main thing is that people are independent from a Central place (point of sales/me, etc.) and be able to do them as much as you want, albeit weaker, but quite functional....
Here arinami Arthur a successfully used for example, although it is already many years out of your old nickname on the network :)

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sun Jul 10, 2016 16:49

Michael_ Thank you! :D

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:53

but if laser printing in the same round glass bowl - it is more expensive is 3D printing?

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Mon Jul 11, 2016 14:52

And when will be the release of a new commercial isn ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 11, 2016 19:59

димыч wrote:but if laser printing in the same round glass bowl - it is more expensive is 3D printing?
She will be much weaker. We these balls are further processed crome print and printed in a special place with a high resolution, higher than conventional machines 3D printing in glass. To "eat" our 3D model, we had to prepare the file to a bypass of their system transformation from 3D to eat a printer. T/e the whole Saga was at the time. The ball zapihnut data in direct form so to speak ( if you look - there they form a complex structure inside).
And the new isn will be all .... on the other :) so if they do in glass it will not. Theoretically, we can of course, and glass continue to release, just need then to raise in price and meaning ? and will be weaker than new ( I mean that in the glass it is necessary to release that was developed under glass).
We tried for an American dealer to arrange the engraving of the balls in place (the glass) and not out - and machine accuracy, which could find was 3-4 times lower, and so many dots to print them the type commercially not profitable or the cost of the work was lifted above our selling price - really :) not kidding :)
But if 4 times less accurate then the number of points falls more than an order of magnitude (significant) .... and that the output is for device ? .... no....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 11, 2016 20:00

Легенда wrote:And when will be the release of a new commercial isn ?
Not ready to answer now to this question. First, close the queue I2.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Wed Sep 21, 2016 0:06

Got IIM-2 (2pcs). Now home 3 things. Simply by rooms and set one on the Desk in the office? As better?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 21, 2016 0:16

Well, I understand You have another HELL bowl, I think it is worth it to your desktop, although you can along with IIM-Ohm pair.
And so spread the feelings to the maximum to block/to harmonize places, often finding themselves and family members. Especially if there is obsluzivanie space of the kitchen/living room and so on.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:20

Михаил_ wrote:Well I understand You have another HELL bowl, I think it is worth it to your desktop, although you can along with IIM-Ohm pair.
And so spread the feelings to the maximum to block/to harmonize places, often finding themselves and family members. Especially if there is obsluzivanie space of the kitchen/living room and so on.

Yes, there are still 2 pieces AD-dominance. Today got it all.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:33

because HELL is in fact based on the Sri, the working table can and you can a few, and IIM-s in accordance with the plan of harmonization of the premises.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Thu Sep 22, 2016 20:10

The day after the use of two AD-dominance over the dismissal of 6 employees. This is only the beginning? ))) As it is harsh.