Reviews about the effects of version 3.0

Тяфа
Re: Feedback about the effects of version 3.0

Post by Тяфа » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:12

Михаил_ wrote:Not in any subway car
I'm on the subway ride at all unless absolutely necessary, I feel horrible. All presses. I want to run out to the nearest station. Saves situacao only if a very interesting book to read, I fully pakruojus and tune out.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:46

-
Last edited by АКВО on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:27, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 04, 2012 13:50

No. In the subway I ride sometimes almost on purpose.... So as not to departing from objective reality and the real situation. As the indicator. This is useful. Be stronger than " oppressive ".

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Wed Jan 04, 2012 13:57

Михаил_ wrote:on the subway I sometimes almost go specifically....
It seems to me you are not alone, sometimes met in the subway people who I think observers. They are very carefully studying the people in the car, and do what is not quite real or something.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jan 04, 2012 14:51

Воффка wrote:
МерКаБа wrote: This is especially clearly seen on the big intersection through which every day I go to work. Curiously watching people and their faces, and they do not seem real, as empty as dreams. Remind lifeless scenery. Come to life only when you start to interact with them.
In in! Is the same thing. Look at most people and they are like thought forms (projection, sprites ...) in my sleep. Empty translucent and some even don't know how to accurately describe. Even with a tree or on a stool example to compare is not obtained. On the tree look and it is as though here it is the whole "modified to the final version of" alive. And for city dwellers they look like a blurred imprint of someone's unformed(!) intentions. Them even a Ghost of something not called, just as infinitely distant draft of a painter, which he had kept in mind a very small amount of time. Something I have suffered :). And I admit to the idea that maybe this is someone's thought forms (the projection of someone's consciousness) then wander in such a quantity?
Although there are other people, but much less frequently. Very bright and crisp in look and has shown a very clear divide between them and all the others.
I am interested in the same question.
Seems to me ,and as Michael has already hinted that this is not the action 3.0. Although ,without it probably would not have observed this condition at a conscious level. Well strange and what would you think that you ate :o
.Nebylo time before to read this post,so my thoughts after the fact..
My opinion and many of my friends,confirmed the speculation .Although there are guesses,beating without encryption. Plain text. It has long been no secret. Z.0 reliable to move into a more comfortable position to watch everything from the sidelines.Pierce's defense. Maybe I'm not quite learned to use all of artefactum,but I'm not weak in this regard,although the protection as such mostly do not put. But the limit came,hammering like woodpeckers.
I would like to find out from Michael how to protect yourself from infra sound? Which we treated? Or is it something else?
Is constantly in another dimension ,different from the ones,after all, can not all (close)to shift in a comfortable state,hard.There are misunderstandings. Out on their own(which is stressful) are using all available means to try and close move in a comfortable state. Not always successfully,as everyone has their own level ,and it's a bit like a conversation in different languages. In addition, the subconscious mind already jumps to the state "I'm not here",leaving the controller.Friends do not "seeing "I want to be , and yeah ,it looks-"do Not disturb ,in case of fire to take out first."
Although 3.0 panacea more fully helped me to discover their potential,because to know where it is on a subconscious level and not being able they need to consciously use it ,recalls :"All Zana ,I know,but can not do anything." And want to manage their knowledge,but not knowing would drive me.

SAI wrote: And for city dwellers they look like a blurred imprint of someone's unformed(!) intentions. Them even a Ghost of something not called, just as infinitely distant draft of a painter, which he had kept in mind a very small amount of time. Something I have suffered :).

.....This is understandable ,in the city as man-made objects. I thought I only it seems. But no. Just so beautiful I couldn't Express it.Your words clearly stated this condition.Thank you.Something to think about.<

Игнациус

Post by Игнациус » Wed Jan 04, 2012 15:22

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:"I'm not here"
HA! :) larocca puzzled me asks: are you alive? tried to catch and could not, and could not understand how it happens :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 04, 2012 21:32

yeah, need it(larocca) answer - I'm alive, I'm going to eat and frequencies transform in digestible for me range :)
by the way on this subject ( and in their mercy and there's the part of the divorced) a funny work Divov - heart of steel. It certainly is slightly prohibitive, but there are overall all around the truth is very close. I recommend at leisure to get acquainted. Only the roof does not go anywhere then :) stay tuned :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 04, 2012 21:38

infrazvuk (but as far as I know not in the form of sound, in the form of wave emitters) - a means of crowd control. I hinted that in General, those covered areas comparable to the areas. By the way, it is possible to influence much stronger than it is now. some frequencies can cause spasms at the level of some vital muscles and so on
from what I hear, the metro is a separate system, connected with the fact that there should be a tone which could lead to the effect of the crowd in the sense of an established people, of unrest. Ie "reslabel". Well, or maybe a little of "Pignatelli".
And it will be so long as there is a metro station.
So I recommend to get used to and adjust myself so that didn't work.
And for others to do so - not recommended. This weakens their personal immunity.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 04, 2012 21:39

of course it's the 3.0 and the objective state of the world, but his objective vision can be a result from using 3.0

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jan 04, 2012 22:02

Тяфа wrote:I'm on the subway ride at all unless absolutely necessary, I feel horrible. All presses. I want to run out to the nearest station. Saves situacao only if a very interesting book to read, I fully pakruojus and tune out.

Earlier too there was a feeling of horror in the subway. But ask yourself if the fun,like noise in the subway is uvlekalsya from evil thoughts. Take a book, and ...gone. Sometimes even the book is read without understanding ,and zamechaesh ,what do you think it is not about what the book says.The book as distraction of consciousness. So many interesting thoughts there comes. If you are not configured on the horror and stench,and the fact that being in the bosom of mother earth ,the roar of the train is the sound .....seamless and ...who on that much.
But what if several times a day you have there,here in the metro. You have to look for something and come up with your own script. Easier - I'm not here - and go where you want. The subway is at times impossible. Besides not hear arcani bellies, nasty thoughts and pictures from the person next to you,not all that bad,if consciously directed ... And what do the people in the subway,looking at a neighbor ...or something.Every now and distracted by your thoughts and it looks like living corpse (sorry).
Sometimes the interesting spectacle happens when 3.0 zapuskaet and smotrish at the man with sour look. There is podlucky to him and beginning to amuse him ,mentally ,and sometimes interesting turns .if the person is adequate,and sometimes will be sent. :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jan 04, 2012 22:16

Михаил_ wrote:I heard that metro is a separate system, connected with the fact that there should be a tone which could lead to the effect of the crowd in the sense of an established people, of unrest. Ie "reslabel". Well, or maybe a little of "Pignatelli".
It is my opinion ,not only in the metro -"reslabel" .My mind immediately come the phrase from the movie "the Magic lamp of Alladina" :"Sleeping people of the city of Baghdad,all is quiet in Baghdad" ,and the magician fumbles in the night... Often this is at the top. But there are moments ,apparently someone is necessary,when there is a feeling that you're into,and it is unclear where this reaction appears and then disappears herself ,inserting a funnel runoff and directing your energy on recovery and on the move. There is a pattern of absence here,but at the same time as the fog people and the environment ...

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed Jan 04, 2012 23:27

Michael, please tell me whether it is possible to achieve some shielding, using Panacea? I took a break from wearing 3.0.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 04, 2012 23:35

Yes, but in General all "non-shielding" inside of You. Ie, the man himself admits the influence on it. It so raised.
Panacea is also a very powerful protection, although 3.0 is certainly better in this.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Jan 07, 2012 22:10

Well, I have ~six months of "living" from "nonliving" people are distinguished for entertainment, in transport. The mind is fooled that on a purely logical level. But it turns out I'm not one so distinguished. And then a little something feel :wiz

Игнациус

Post by Игнациус » Sat Jan 07, 2012 23:17

today saw a rainbow around the moon as ordered :) suddenly :)

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Wed Jan 11, 2012 19:17

Michael_tell me, if the bracelet to put EPARZMASL, and then SXAOVRSLO will be very Lite or a normal action? :wink:

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 23:35

Тяфа wrote:Michael_tell me, if the bracelet to put EPARZMASL, and then SXAOVRSLO will be very Lite or a normal action? :wink:
Get "SXAOVRSLO", that is, scores 1.0 3.0 Lite.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:55

You are absolutely right.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:36

Well, what scores I know, I understand that 3.0 should be applied to either 1.0 or 2.0, or it's not right and it is possible to clean the bracelet?

ВитЗлат

Post by ВитЗлат » Thu Jan 12, 2012 16:25

A question for the forum using as 3.0 About a year ago, at the beginning of the use of bracelets 1.0, 2.0 and 2.1, in situations when I needed a place to Park or green traffic light (or similar) – I just requested the modules in bracelets to affect the situation in the right direction. Two months ago made bracelet 2.0 – 3.0 N and could not understand what is the as 3.0. Recently noticed a new ability when I need to handle the situation in the right direction, instead of requests to modules or subconscious, I kind of forced the situation your intention in the right direction, and it's not like rendering. Something inside of me knows that can be as I want, sometimes even want to step into a side that would go on the right path with my desired result :). Condition of course impossible to put into words, but maybe it is 3.0?

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 16:34

Тяфа wrote:Well, what scores I know, I understand that 3.0 should be applied to either 1.0 or 2.0, or it's not right and it is possible to clean the bracelet?
You got it right. 3.0 Lite should be applied to either 1.0 (so to speak cleansed from the "dirt" of this world bracelet) or 2.0 (it will be even and cellular cloud). Although the matrix 3.0 is applied what and without pre-charging at 1.0. Even just on paper writing. Just from the method and conditions of entry depends on the clarity of the signal, so to speak intelligibility.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:42

Wetzlar Yes, this is one of the aspects of being close to 3.0

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:02

Master 108thanks , I will try different options :)

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:05

[quote="Michael_"] I'm serious - take a magnifying glass, a needle well, you can on the side will go too.
on one link three letters, second has three and the third three. And so on.[/quote
] Ah, today will be engaged in needlework :?

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sat Jan 14, 2012 18:22

a variant of the charging N can charge anything and get the light?