Reviews about the effects of version 3.0

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sun Jul 03, 2011 17:20

Thank you again, Mage.no :o

And open the bracelet, is about that: http://gallery.ru/watch?ph=4GJ-ctRDt
He's no lock. But I have such a silver, not plastic.

And since You are so kind, I allow myself to ask You another question:
if you use matrix for charge 3.0 N, it may affect the quality of the finished BJ
different charging time for different matrices?
That is, for example, if the first matrix thing was 1 day, second 1 day
in the third - 2 days, and in all three at once - even 1.5 days, then it matter?
It is important whether it is equal to the amount of time the charge at each stage?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 03, 2011 17:28

no it does not matter

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jul 03, 2011 17:31

Bracelet I imagined with a wider "gap", try to write.
As for charging times, preferably 1 to 3 stages are close in time and 4 times the track time (possible multiple runs) and not strongly dependent on the time spent on one of the first steps. Although the different amount of time on stage (above the minimum) charging too.

Sincerely, MAG.no

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sun Jul 03, 2011 17:42

Thank you!
Michael, thank You for Your amazing work.
And You, Mage.no thanks for no less amazing and a perpetual willingness to support and respond.

Go to learn and to try. :)

Маг.нет

Re: Feedback about the effects of version 3.0

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Sep 23, 2011 17:15

Opinion.

Periodically began to show themselves a new "unusual" abilities, and how to manage them, I still do not know. I want a comment from Michaela. The essence of the phenomena following.

This was observed previously but is not so, there is some similarity to the effect of "deja vu", but this is not it. Very actively started to see the manifestation of this skill months ago. Involved in the group process and "label" is, I know what will happen next and begin to assume (or rather pull out of memory, "knowledge"): "now, this will do this say it, he will answer here, then I will ask such a question, I will answer here so.... and so" the whole process to the end. At first I thought, he probably where the "wince" and "strange condition", but today.... More precisely, in the previous about six months ago (at least confidence is such) that the car was acting up and I friend asked to take me for, passing by one "godforsaken place" (there's a lot of fatalities), my friend starts to talk about the fact that it killed a friend to me man, I have a condition that I have known about his death, about which precise friend, but he says that I'm confusing something, this can't be, because he was buried just yesterday, I immediately apparent Association with "iconic place" for this person, it was at the entrance to town that if, in General, was strongly intertwined with the fate of this man, its been a long time it was considered a "master", and then the death right under the post title, as a monument.... Today driving in the middle of the path of the car began to act up, I called a friend (who just wrote) and asked him to intercept me and bring on business. He "accidentally" appeared in 100 meters from the place I call my car "sneeze-Piha" was able to drive exactly 100 meters and stood, cutting off all appliances. I switched to comrade, leaving the car driver to call a tow truck and a visit to the service for repair and went through the time passing by the previously described "godforsaken place", I remember about the death of a friend and the "signification" of a place (as a monument) and at this point I have literally begins to tell the "old story" that pulls from your memories, I say that he told it to me, at this point, firmly recognizing that in that situation I told him the same thing, and he replied that I am confusing something this could not be, because.... he was buried only yesterday (and we are with a friend not seen for over a week). Then I start misunderstanding "swarm in your memory" and remember the details of that event "six months ago", the clothes in which I dressed, the clothes that dressed comrade, the destination of our journey, and so on, everything fits 100%, remember the further development of events in detail (even small) about a couple of hours and turn in "surveillance mode" (3.0) for comparison, matching memories with the observed reality 100% in all details (actions, words, get feedback, observe the clothes, etc.) at the end of this "reviewed period" after 5 minutes no more call from the driver that arrived at the station on the tow truck the car started up no problem, but any logic should have been (at the time of its stop, the battery is rapidly discharged, and showed only a 6 v, then all the instruments went out, the car stalled and therefore to make it was not changed completely "sucked" the battery at least....). Still made a diagnosis, but the problems (or their consequences) were not detected, the battery showed 13.7 v, the whole history in the eyes of the electrician looked a invention of the driver, it does not happen.... in their reality.......

This week, on Tuesday I went online and got the message about the accident at this place, without describing the details, just accident, there are victims, I immediately came to remember the dead that is in line with the location and details of events, but with the "label" of the past that it happened earlier.

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 23, 2011 19:40

This observation of a very global process associated with the gluing of the branches of reality together.
Ie it is not really personal.
In the branch, this event was about a six-month difference.
What? has become easier from this explanation :) as they say in the old joke about the bear? :)
Summary - this is very good for reality and for watching.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Sep 23, 2011 20:00

:) Interestingly, met and became :)
In largest his driver :shock:
Then yesterday, I was this close (passenger) in an accident do not hit,
had instantly quickly "push"....
once again surprising the driver :shock: "this never happens"....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 23, 2011 23:58

in our work, always somewhere relatively close by there are areas of chattering, and the driver in this case, unfortunately, is not the best option. I ndtsat years as he got back behind the wheel, but also predpochtal a couple of drivers... because when I'm driving - the level of control is much higher.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:29

By the way pseudo deja vu at the scene -it's flowers. Some people read a few duplicate messages in Skype, only one of which - the local (slightly different phrase). In stored is only one. Well, and the like.
While this is not between shifts, but the connection. Some people find themselves in paradoxical situations, and very much surprised.

Дия

Post by Дия » Sat Nov 19, 2011 20:35

Manufactured 3N, dressed for a night on hand. Excerpts from a dream: see a room, the picture is a little sailing, some chattering, although the mind clear. With difficulty he realized that it was my room, my vantage point was her angle, and much higher than my actual height, the objects in the room was a bit smaller, or seemed so and elongate, opposite side of the room I haven't seen since the space of the room narrowed and went off into the distance. Then look at my couch and see myself sleeping. Further, the subconscious mind activates the BJ at full capacity, and then begins to cause the module 10 Warriors, due to the fact that allegedly there is a some kind of astral attack. Next, I lying on level ground, suddenly fall and fly somewhere at a breakneck speed already takes your breath away, then BJ is suspended and everything becomes slow and even. But my understanding of space in the dream was lost : sofa stood in the same place, and it seemed to me that he is across the room or the room is not like before. Generally a bunch of emotions, words can not Express :)

Natalyy

Post by Natalyy » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:02

I too have produced 3N, only the last step from me the first time, the track played fine, but on the second the computer rebooted, I did approximately where it was with the stock, but not first, then again lost entirely, i.e. a total of 3 times. The day wore - what a day I had. I don't remember when everything went so wrong :shock:
Track, but rather something that in the 2nd run he broke off and I turned it on I could be so influential? Or... ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:30

No, it's just adaptation. Better first time for a weekend or night to potevate if this occurs (it is not at all and rarely).

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:19

Yes, I have, for example, the first time from 3.0 N her head is not in focus slightly and was engaged at this time does not like. Although, if I had, it turns out well! :) But get used to it gradually, first on weekends, and then ventured on postoyanku :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Dec 01, 2011 13:07

Маг.нет wrote:Similar to that observed in the past, but not so, there is some similarity to the effect of "deja vu", but this is not it. Very actively started to see the manifestation of this skill months ago. Involved in the group process and "label" is, I know what will happen next and begin to assume (or rather pull out of memory, "knowledge"): "now, this will do this say it, he will answer here, then I will ask such a question, I will answer here so.... and so" the whole process to the end. At first I thought, he probably where the "wince" and "strange condition", but today....
Маг.нет wrote:through time, passing by the previously described "godforsaken place", I remember about the death of a friend and the "signification" of a place (as a monument) and at this point I have literally begins to tell the "old story" that pulls from your memories, I say that he told it to me, at this point, firmly recognizing that in that situation I told him the same thing, and he replied that I am confusing something, this could not be, because.... he was buried only yesterday (and my friend haven't seen for over a week

Magnet ,you are not alone in this deja vu :wiz only had it since childhood ,that mom yelling:"stop lying"-she said to me. I cried that I honestly say and know that it is so. Then came and said that I learned from someone. And how was I to know from someone if I just woke up. Not out yet from home. Had time to hide. But after some events is increased and more excited. When talking to someone ,shied away. Again was silent. Even my husband shied away.Called me -Wickedness. But it is in the past. Namayavshis began to look for an opportunity to explain what it is and why not as the others. There were those who, like me, not a little,but remained silent. When, after the Conductor ,where after Nickolay literally days,I had a dream and said that now my life is in my hands, things went differently.Manageable less. (Thanks to Andrew,many times, over the Conductor) Chamber Then put the brain in place ,although the first time went in the opposite direction of the subway,no where to go,but in the opposite. There, I met people that I needed. But before that I clearly knew where to go and then powercivil in reverse. Worked with it all calmed down. I could see clearly where it is necessary and who will come out and say that.
And with the first use of 3.0 was all to funny. My eyes did not believe. But it was a 3.0 S++ with a meteorite. Here were demolished .I already wrote about this. Over time, I had a 3.0 S (Thank you Michael) so I slowly ,cautiously, to communicate with him. And the fact that before I saw te look at the structure of the subject of its quality, shape, tough,often simply interpreted knowledge. And often not enough personal experience to interpret what he saw. Now I have a clear understanding of the subject. Even people are viewed to participate in the creation of this object,a situation svjazannye with this subject. Unless of course the subject is not "sealed" But I have learned to open, with 3.0 S+. Unless it is a special program and will not cause harm to anyone,it is sometimes better to abandon this curiosity. Yesterday I was granted the crystal was browsing with a friend. Forgive me, giver. Pure strong ,but not given. Called , communicates,asks. But currently no pictures ,no nothing. Wspomina. on the hand 2.0 , Panacea, and 3.0 .Start the module Explorer to the experience of a clairvoyant..... and the contact with the object, this module itself why it stood out. Its in the description no. And I don't have a trace from a module ,this fad.
Viewed it first from the environment about it ,the former where he's from. And then only after some "conversations" with him me and my girlfriend,it began to open. A miracle. Not the crystal. Here's a prelude. There is nothing else to work on.
3.0 vibrated though lurks the desire to help me. As if pushing the thought how to ask ,under what angle to look at. Amazing. With other items easier. They seem to "speak" about themselves. With the events is also not so easy ,but if is not necessary to climb in the event ,he warns. Reminds SPIKARD , vibrates and bites. But not as interesting as with the crystals.<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Dec 01, 2011 13:30

Mihailo thank you for review this message, it was better to navigate in such "coincidences", work with v6 cartridge and other v-cartridges needs, see several such "adhesions" branches, looking at their implications and some events become predictable. Lately, funny "things" (characters and events) become VERY common to come across "the eye". In addition to multiple 3.0 N+ (amplified) .bought a 3.0 S++ which brotowasisto, will study it dimensionless potential....

Sincerely, MAG.no

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Dec 01, 2011 13:56

Natalyy

Use the advice of Michael not only with this product with anyone ,as something new to use,always take the time wear,or use. Will not overload, habituation is gradual, and bounce less. Now just wear , you can give some task to him ,in case of an overload,will lead to excessive potential at the solution of your tasks. And everything will pass quietly. Although shamelessy 3.0 wore and son . Not taking off and on the feet and hands. Carried with perguson. And by the way the vision he also worked. Only I yet did not tell him that this is it. :wink: . Without his "talents "enough. The meeting reviewed the subject ,even the smell of it said that I don't always succeed.

Волхв

Post by Волхв » Thu Dec 01, 2011 15:28

MAG.no

3.0 N+ (amplified). This N 3.0 enhanced sticker panacea USB flash drive?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Dec 01, 2011 16:05

No, manufactured using U1 (et Amplifier, which is "scarce") in 5-8 stages.
Sticker USB flash drive 3.0 N does not increase, other range, although before charging 3.0 may blank "clean" and energy to fill (which may .add the potential of the charging process 3.0).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Волхв

Post by Волхв » Thu Dec 01, 2011 22:47

MAG.no

Thanks for the clarification.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:15

Michael_,
1. if the earlier wall was applied to the matrix 3.0 L, meaning to glue Panacea-house?
2. or is it "how to" will work, what happens with the hologram stickers?
3. if the contact is in the pocket of the cartridge V close to the carrier 3.0 N+, it is possible breach action V-programme (distortion resonance)?
4. and if I V-the cartridge is placed under bracelet 3.0? And nearby (on the same hand) and still the Panacea? She will not suffer from this neighborhood?
5. change, except for information, physical properties of the object (material) of the insulation (weld) structures 3.0 (L, N) how much? What can happen with metal (except the appearance of "structural labels" the other world), does the density, melting temperature, other physical parameters and the coefficients of the structural principles of organization of matter, the basis of prostructures (divisible elements - "bricks structures")?
6. what is the probability of the ability to make the structures 3.0 additional properties, such as programming clusters К0З.0? Or they do not interact with the structures of our world? Or can significantly distort? How studied this question?
7. the effectiveness of attempts of the application to the object 3.0 sources structures?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 10, 2011 13:48

Wow how many questions :)
Swerve the answer in short version.
The as 3.0 can keep the operator. The object of the material world - is only partially resonate with him.
Bracelet 3.0 will not damage adjacent objects in any way (can interact, but not change them). The house is likely to allow full use of the stickers because it is more susceptible to the interaction with the external world and the manifested one 3.0 it is less than the bracelet. It is not difficult to check on the 1st label. In General, various changes can be from anything, but to study this is a long story. While the object is more belongs to this world, it is more it shows its properties. To impart special properties, usually used in the output of the object beyond the world. We do not exercise such within the framework of the publicly available technologies.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Dec 10, 2011 14:00

:) Michael_, thank you! In principle, thought so, just wanted to double-check and weed out the glitches.
Well, the question is if there was only one governing the interactions of objects 3.0 with the systems of our world, just viewed from different points of view, for a more clear and full understanding of the observed in different aspects, sometimes generalizing the question distorts the perceived simple answer, so I had to put on the items....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:45

:) Today I have a fun event happening associated with time.
Slept considerably. Before an important meeting was only 40 minutes, and go at least an hour to the opposite edge of the city and it is with good cards on the road. 10 minutes to pack and go.... The driver was worried because I knew in advance how much you need to be, I asked quickly, but without extremism and all sorts of "staggered shifts". After 10 minutes realized that to go for about an hour, called the party meeting and announced its delay of half an hour, because only his way.... obscuring the on-Board clock to not unnerved, moved in 3.0. The road was not congested, almost all the traffic lights green, no pedestrians crossing in the wrong place, and Zebra was surprisingly empty, only 3 had to stop and skip, in General, they arrived without incident, entering through the gate, climbed to the pass, and there is a guard time specifies 10 minutes before the scheduled meeting, I was surprised, looked at the wall clock CAT, they never showed, got into the car and increased the brightness of the clock, the time is the same ie it turns out in the way I spent 15-20 minutes no more. I went into the office, surprising my companion, his first words: "are you a helicopter???". After the meeting had remove my driver from the trance into which he drove himself, in the expectations a half-hour discussing how this could happen, because he clearly saw what time I left and saw how many came, even if the night, all the lights off, pedestrians and other cars do not exist at all, the speed is higher, it is still the shortest possible time at least half an hour (a little more than 30 km of the city), and then the city is still "live" even without traffic jams, but car is not enough, and a few weirdos (usually much more) across.
:) Such are the oddities with the time in 3.0....

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Mon Dec 12, 2011 15:57

Such are the oddities with the time in 3.0....

In this regard, it is curious, as the change of time influenced the events around the pieces are not observed?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Dec 12, 2011 16:00

I would say quite the opposite....
The day was very successful.
In the positive "leg" hit....

Sincerely, MAG.no