Feedback on the modules BJ

Любознательная
Re: Feedback on modules BJ

Post by Любознательная » Thu Jan 22, 2015 16:20

hi all! tell us about your experience with the application modules, recently passed the exam in the Ministry on the expert, the preparation time gave little,a week that was going to work,playing only in the evening, but at home I have family that is, requires)) in matters of test 359 questions, the nerves themselves have shattered the thought would not pass. before going to sleep on modules the passage of air and moving the spiders to a successful and happy exam. The test was conducted under the cameras,you can't write off, the gadgets cannot be used, of the 200 questions, correct answers should be 170.to the exam was delivered. When on the questions on the test, there was panic, my questions for the profession on teaching the test not held information not given, but miraculously began to emerge, my old College knowledge, and the more I calmed down psychologically, the more correct the answers came, in the middle of the time it is the feeling that I coped with the task, though not answered all questions, but it was the inner confidence and it's justified. Don't know what played more modules, my condition, or mental attitude

Эня

Post by Эня » Thu Jan 22, 2015 17:03

Curious, testing a similar experience. At the time of writing comes peace of mind, confidence and the right answers. Going to change often know what will pass and how much :) Modules are not always included, sometimes prescribed what is the desired result. In spectator mode I just keep thinking about how I'm comfortable, not deliberately drawing options. It is built intuitively. And then it is embodied. And so in many processes, especially short-term. That's when it begins to slip, then over to figure out what's wrong.

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Sat Apr 25, 2015 20:18

I then tried to use the module "copy" on your cell phone, but with the help of the pendulum (experience with it is), i.e. I find it easier for him to determine. Asked the purpose to copy information of a "standard", "таблетки1,2", "cleansing of blood", "dolphins". Pendulum is cool type copy-stopped-ended. Asked-shows recorded it on the phone. I will monitor it. Hence the question is allowed to run in this form the modules.? (I'm so visualae can be seen working) and still can not remember whether the copied information modules on other features or only the other information records? Thank you.

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Sat Apr 25, 2015 21:09

You can simply designate the drafts folder SMS phone as the control file and in it write "Enable module template". Just the phone, it is desirable to charge the AT2.0. There is a free version which is better to print on self-adhesive film and stick on the battery of the phone. You can further process the image generator. Labeling with the help of the pendulum (the placebo effect) :). Then all will work itself since the draft.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 21:26

ДмитрийКО wrote:I then tried to use the module "copy" on your cell phone, but with the help of the pendulum (experience with it is), i.e. I find it easier for him to determine. Asked the purpose to copy information of a "standard", "таблетки1,2", "cleansing of blood", "dolphins". Pendulum is cool type copy-stopped-ended. Asked-shows recorded it on the phone. I will monitor it. Hence the question is allowed to run in this form the modules.? (I'm so visualae can be seen working) and still can not remember whether the copied information modules on other features or only the other information records? Thank you.
The module copier is not intended for copying individual modules on the subject, because the modules do not have the copied information. This is a reference to the experience of the world, it can not just somewhere to copy it, it turns out that the reference copied the link and why ??? meaning??? easier to charge the subject of a panacea, for example, and here they have all the modules.
T/e/ You don't understand the theme.

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:34

Clear everything except the modules. :wink:

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:38

I :ap even though caused by "P" matrix on cell phone, can earned without this module, for example the same.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:43

ДмитрийКО wrote:Clear all modules except. :wink:
OK, let's do it again.

Modules of the algorithm that performs [your] subconscious. BJ - directory/hint (with illustrative examples) of how the algorithms perform + a source of energy to meet them.

And view recordings of seminars (viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5630) - this has been said many times that this is where it came from and how it works.

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:46

"Archive state" is used for memorizing the States
specific moments of life for later use these points (including to restore health, energy). The archiver has a mode record and playback.

1. I've been going through, then it turns out you can create an algorithm to the module on rehabilitation and return (the point at 4 years for example) health condition (hearing I) R. S. I six years ago got water in my ear and as a result the relapse and now constant noise in the ear(ringing). You know if BJ is my guide, like a guide to configure, include parallel very subconscious for example, the module "standard" or other similar reducing action without my conscious intervention, i.e. whether the need to return to the starting point of a healthy state of the organ of hearing in 4 years for example. or my PS knows itself and systematically conducts such work on autopilot, just power is not enough due to the low energy operator and physical systems of the body.

2. Tell me how to use the module "Copy of properties in the structure" (a synonym for "Copier"), for example to prescribe certain qualities for one individual(for example, the spiritual man) to himself, i.e., to obtain certain skills of the individual(casts). How this is done, do not really remember where it is written. I am grateful for the help. With respect.
3. Read about the panacea, correct me if I correctly understand. Write the matrix a panacea for glass jar for example, and create an algorithm of copying the structure of water T1 or RG and after 2 hours and more water is structured at the informational matrix.
4. And with gasoline it won't work? :oops:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 17:19

4. can ride, but there are complexities not an information plan.
3. Yes that's right, you can do so and a lot more likely
2. for personal qualities better suited "Explorer experience" and commercial product "K1" (suit)
1. the hearing will be to recover on autopilot, but it can take a long time (priorities may be quite different, General health, body condition), so if there is a need, it is possible for the ear emphasis, and will be useful for example first aid kit/trenchline chronopuncture - correction from the point of the problem.

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Mon Apr 27, 2015 18:28

Thanks for the replies, I'm here with the concept of first aid kit/trenchline chronopuncture - correction from the point of the problem it's like working where to find information. My childhood ears - the weak link in the army you hear, on deaf, ears after recovered, broke the cartilage of his left ear. Eventually, after a few years it has had a relapse, got water in the ear canal and started a negative process-did not happen in time to go to the hospital(with my work that would refer to the hospital :roll: you just have to hear...) In the end these things, so learn. Just spread the noise in my right ear(the ear). Here's how and are looking for ways to "work" on themselves. I will watch and try modules like understand plus your tips. Thanks for the help. bi

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 19:29

In your description it is definitely trauma from past incarnations is. This may have to work with a psychologist/someone who works with the past (damn word out of my head what it's called). while awareness of the problem can greatly be alleviated. Can drag on a long time ago that from incarnation to incarnation. Examples including among friends and those who are here - a lot.
Trincalo Chrono just to run the team consciousness

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 22:22

ДмитрийКО wrote:but with the concept of first aid kit/trenchline chronopuncture - correction from the point of the problem it's like working where to find information. bi
It's in the literature: I on the website http://sujok.ru acquired appropriate :ay

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 22:29

well actually the module is working nezavisimo to become familiar with the topic.... just if you call and all.

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:32

I worked with a pendulum, by finding glubinah the causes of his illness-Yes, jumped the sins of past incarnations, like removed-just not so simple-there is usually recovery of the disease, i.e. the level of understanding of the problem solution do not hold, and deeply did not climb. So somehow. And chronopuncture how often to call? Thank you.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri May 01, 2015 6:45

Михаил_ wrote:...first aid kit/trenchline chronopuncture - correction from the point of the problem
On the occasion of ask a question :)
Which option trenchlines of chronopuncture implemented? It's got NATO-XP., and objective time and personal, from his birth.
"Dot problem" is when I know exactly when the problem arose(as in the questions above). Can be addressed by this time implicitly, like so: "Start Tr.XP. at the time of occurrence of [such a current problem] " if the situation is unclear?
Once you can specify the point of occurrence of the problem, and some time periodits including? I.e. the module can "move the needle" at the time? And does this mean that the module will work also the same time in this segment? And if so, is it possible to start the module again on another problem without waiting for the previous testing(to thread)?
Can the unit work simply on the current-date? I.e. "to cover" all existing at the current time.
What I ask - that weak feeling. Here took place the birth - nothing(although I was previously and with metal-needles paced, hour-minute of birth was specified, and even earlier - just from memory). But in other cases too.
I know that metal needles are all greatly depends, do yourself or someone else, and who namesbut. As in work with a psychologist or solo, and other paired processes desirable another "terminal". :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 02, 2015 4:06

1) this module implements all the options of chronopuncture, the default version in which potenzirovania more deviations;
2) you can run a few and for a period of time
3) you can set the mode in the manual
4) can current

PS some things on the needles work, regardless of placing.

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Sun May 03, 2015 18:08

Recently lost wrist watch (strap BJ 1.0) night shift (attaching the weak-flew). Tried the module on the search for these hours -in the morning I tried to search where I've been-not found, but a few days later I guys have presented it-you're dropped? Found here that way. :ap

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Thu May 07, 2015 0:45

I play when there is free time with a pendulum in the beam. the question arose modulo BJ to kill the infection. this module sycthe only material of viral and bacterial infections or astral, and the like can also?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 07, 2015 1:44

Well, the module that it is the consolidated experience of the world adresovany as buchtel our right hemisphere (subconscious). In General the information component is everywhere in the material (viruses/germs etc) and Yes, it turns out that the module is applicable for other purposes or You can use it being aware of the difference and the similarity. No there is no limit - be creative :)

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Thu May 28, 2015 16:03

Today went to the oblast center with his wife (prenatal), before I set the setting to activate modules on safe way max comfort module "pass air", "the spiders move, and a big sphere of water" on the car. Well and activated spectrum to the regime of mutual assistance. Arrived without incident, taken back people (a young couple-who also has paid for the gas, so they shake on the train car with us more comfortable and faster-we live in different cities, but along the way they throw). on the way back outfit traffic police looked at our direction but did not stop, probably because the companions were. az Morality: and not be bored with broth. If so the modules worked, they plus. I had a bracelet homemade Panna Lite matrix range of an IED bracelet matrix, BJ 1.0, 2.1, 3.0 and well in Karaman, 0.5 Pandora card Lite-all homemade. No Overdrive feel calm like, like the bounce pass, over time, I will continue to test products. Thank you Michael for all your work.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 28, 2015 19:05

It is very important to understand what is serious and perhaps the main merit is yours, that trained itself to such techniques and thus look at life. Most of the products is the equipment and "pomagalski" in the first place, and Your contribution there is also a very important part. And the main thing is that it includes a habit and lifestyle and the constant possibility of application no matter what. Products will help but they are now and in the future will not be mandatory. The intention is primary. Just with the help and hint a little bit easier.

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Wed Jun 17, 2015 20:59

Today I went to a tournament in Tennessee, driving back the knee aches a bit, before the house was working stood on his knees and from there got a slight injury (you know the knee is a very sensitive part of the body) this is what I am. I think I will try the module "Distribution of pain"is what I called it didn't remember the names and like the pain subsided quickly in the car (over 25-30 seconds). Imagine this module as the distribution of pain from this area on the entire body. Now revised the description of this module as I understand it worked the "Right pain". Well, maybe even some connected. Although on the eve of the activated trip modules "spiders -move" and "passage of air" in a supportive and safe way. Well, the spectrum of the light mode of "Mutual aid". The trip went fine. Went to the competition, took 7th place out of 18 teams-for us (part 2-me and partner) this is a good result-even unthinking. Although not the best other run and shoot (summer polyathlon). Can the spiders move chose this version of events, maybe something else. I will collect statistics. :wiz

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:06

the module is called the "right pain" because pain is a necessary signal to the consciousness and if the mind reacts, then begin a processes in the body and the cocoon. The usual long pain - not correct because it does not cause reactions in addition to pain and rejection is often the situation that caused it.
But not the exact name of the module, the subconscious may cause some of the most suitable for the purpose. The pain is never "distributed", it is used as a medicine and a signal about the problem.

Эдуард

Post by Эдуард » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:57

Витал wrote:somewhere heard or read the phrase - our past holding us back or slowing down. That's about the tube and asked to shut down the channels of those events that pull from us what do we need electricity even from the past and do not want to let
sincerely Vital.
Any negative emotions and feelings (resentment, condemnation, etc.), disharmonize beliefs in the subconscious energy consumption.
getting rid of them increases the energy in humans.