Bracelets Life

Алсемо
Re: The Bracelets Of Life

Post by Алсемо » Tue Apr 12, 2016 16:25

And how does I2, and when will it appear?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 20:29

will appear either at the end of April or in the middle-second half of may, but it will be formed a queue satisfy the demand.
Partly works as I showed in the impressions of the audience "live" on the audience, because some things are hard to explain and easier to show.
In General we can say that this is such a "local fensholt" area that provides pumping of a certain area, and it is possible to change the modulation. Sooooo delicious.

Байес

Post by Байес » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:48

I now want to use the service of charging your own items for the price of a bracelet and charge the watch.
Michael, can you please tell me whether to do it, if you watch on a metal bracelet?
In earlier topics I read that the metal is not shown for BJ, but maybe technology has changed?
It is very necessary to solve the problem of dress codes, very :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 14, 2016 19:21

Let's separate some problems from others and take it apart :) :
1) never it was not that the metal is not shown for BJ, this simplification is talking about the fact that the metal on the arm (leg, neck, mouth) are not useful, and especially short-trailing coil (completely closed bracelet).
It's not for BJ, and overall functioning of the cocoon. To the same ring.....
2) I CARRY myself (not always but often) of metal bracelets, and other manufacturer, recharged me in AMB (to be more specific, the EA), but I took the metal (covered in black metal, minimizing skin contact and links in the chain as short-round). Although he contracted a few no socks peel was and I just recently took on the line both.I was just too lazy to do their own piece on E-technology, and got them ready for the software components, there were zero, energy is not delicious, but a lot (and we talked to them I know how IT is produced).. And now they(e-procurement) can be done and not metal (as before), as for example done in 2.51/2.61/2.71/2.91
.... so what I'm saying.... exceptions could be found, but it is better anodized or painted ceramics metal.
3) I do not care what you charge in this service, the only thing reminiscent of that lower version (2.4) because of cheap products and labor intensive to charge we don't do that. Most of the rest (except pomantik 2.x1) - easily. Including AMB/2.2 OS+/executor/ classic 2.5/2.6 and so on (no one in the end) and others.
4) the problem of dress code, my friend Bob decided pereodevanie bracelet on the leg or forearm (or just by sliding up the wrist).
5) there is also an option to order the same in broadcast.

So many choices and factors :) the choice is yours :)
For the basic version for example is easy to make a simple home-made at same hours :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 14, 2016 19:25

By the way, I'm amazed that this service is rarely used.

Байес

Post by Байес » Thu Apr 14, 2016 20:18

Michael, broadcast used at all, the effect of love, but the desire is 2.6 and the Range to have on the bracelet.
As I understand it, both to fill in for one watch too, right?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:44

technically, Yes (it will) really not so great to combine, it is better to take 2 subjects. ....

Лучано

Post by Лучано » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:15

Michael, with this new line of bracelets 2.x1, how current remains the same 2.x?
Version 2.91 is something like a Panacea switched to the 2.9?
What are the main differences of the line 2.x1 from the previous 2.x?
Which versions of the bracelets used in the broadcast?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 15, 2016 15:42

Nothing ceased to be relevant.
The broadcasts used the previous 2.x
The difference between the 2.and 2.x1 in the method of manufacture, making the bracelet more obvious/efficient/powerful.
In fact, this "E" version - energosluzhba as earlier products that were exclusively "casting" in the special conditions, with the activation the crystal lattice of the solidifying metal. This is now done differently.
To achieve this effect is possible only on the physical products, not physical (broadcasts) it is partially the aspect of the V4.

So we are just a few "zapredel" classic line 2.x considered after the cards migration "rare".
To maksimalno possible for current technologies efficiency.
A person can choose a card transfer or a bracelet or stream. Each method has its bonuses.
In addition, the version 2.x1 are made differently (there is no longer any laser etchings) and actually updated.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Apr 15, 2016 15:51

It is not entirely clear (Friday all the same... :) )

2.91 can be switched to a Panacea for matrix switch?
and if you can, ask for photos 2.91 (this will reduce the number of questions - for example about the degree of obviousness... ).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 15, 2016 15:55

The photo is not at hand. No, not a panacea. It is not a panacea, it is an eternal 2.91 :)
Photo the all new 2.x1 will do later and post. Visually they are as informed of the BH :) and all similar to each other (coated inside) and the degree of obviousness.... Yes....requires the correct photo with 2.91 - do.

Байес

Post by Байес » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:05

Mental is directed BJ the goals - I feel like a carcass the energy goes.
And I am pleased with it :)
It's probably logical - Energoresurs BJ limited.
Solution - amplifier/stab/ALFAVIT, I correctly understand?
Or are there any tricks without additional devices?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:35

1) if the muscle does not wiggle, and will always be missed :) so on the one hand this is useful
2) in the carcass comes in as much as there fits, this resource is limited not only in the BZ, but have and carcass, so the cm phase 1+other methods of cleaning/pumping
3) amplifier, stab(well, then it is the activator), ALFAVIT - Yes, they are different methods of increasing the efficiency of the operator and at the same time its online too (and leveling it) at least a stabilizer/activator and amplifier
4) some, or rather many (most) still live with the permanent voluntary outflow of uncontrolled and are not targeted, so maybe we should start (if not already) with designer ties and designer of cocoon? the first ACC is in free homemade.

Well, there is another idea that may interfere with the head.... well, in terms of the fact that time has a goal back and went online (expect head), the real resource BJ even simple versions and homemade products is highly dependent on the operator it's tuning natural channels including.
T/e so I set the goal and kicked her - I feel as a drive this work and the flow of energy because I'm in the same drive. Huh?:)
So it is possible to list still work with 3.0/4.0/actor add...

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Tue Apr 19, 2016 13:48

Байес wrote:Mental direct BJ the goals - I feel like a carcass the energy goes.
I think if you cut social programs, to clean and to constantly pump the trend on their own, then the result will be good, but will also depend on the subconscious. There may be resistance on different issues.
Another thing happens if you take СК1М as the pusher and the at as the Keeper of trends. The amplifier in this bundle just add revs.

Байес

Post by Байес » Tue Apr 19, 2016 14:12

With KS and KK is still not working, just studying the subject.
Perhaps, indeed, part of it goes there.
But how to check that this is so? And who exactly is going?
For example, parents let them take as they need, I do not mind.
Some obvious directly interfering links, which I would break, I do not, though of course who knows what behind ze skin.
I'm a little frightened by the prospect of the inability to tear the right connections, either to be outside the social processes that I am currently tied.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 15:24

Джейсон wrote:
Байес wrote:Mental direct BJ the goals - I feel like a carcass the energy goes.
I think if you cut social programs, to clean and to constantly pump the trend on their own, then the result will be good, but will also depend on the subconscious. There may be resistance on different issues.
Another thing happens if you take СК1М as the pusher and the at as the Keeper of trends. The amplifier in this bundle just add revs.
just not a hindrance :)

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Tue Apr 19, 2016 17:31

Байес wrote:With KS and KK is still not working, just studying the subject.
Perhaps, indeed, part of it goes there.
But how to check that this is so? And who exactly is going?
For example, parents let them take as they need, I do not mind.
Some obvious directly interfering links, which I would break, I do not, though of course who knows what behind ze skin.
I'm a little frightened by the prospect of the inability to tear the right connections, either to be outside the social processes that I am currently tied.
Wearing 4 bracelets on the arms and legs, often take a bath started, it is filtered.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Tue Apr 19, 2016 20:34

Байес wrote:And who exactly is going?
The Internet, social.network, acquisition of information for the sake of curiosity, but not giving anything for the development of a very strong "vampires", which we used to overlook. Plus we spend a lot of energy to conform, to impress and stupid feelings about "not told" "and had different" and so on several times chewing when the situation is long over and there is nothing for her to cuddle up. Here it is an energy absorber.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Tue Apr 19, 2016 20:41

Русалка wrote:Here it is an energy absorber.
I agree! Some such as Home2 bulldozer looking at production we don't need feelings and emotions for the abstraction of energy they are masters... I mean not only Dom2 mean...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 22:24

yeah, and that's just the tip of the iceberg...

Ильмира

Post by Ильмира » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:21

I live in Uzbekistan.For us your prices are exorbitant. I have a pension of $ 50 . I would like to ask -How can I get a bracelet as a gift somewhere you have read. And her Husband is after a hemorrhagic stroke-it can help?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:14

Hello Ilmira, on http://support.quantummagic.org/index.php there is a section of homemade - you can make homemade products for free.

Ильмира

Post by Ильмира » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:11

I'm 64 years old -do you think I can make it so efficient things on your own?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:40

Ильмира wrote:I'm 64 years old -do you think I can make it so efficient things on your own?
Well, there is in the manufacture of Olympic records, no need to beat :) Making homemade BJ fit into the normal everyday things :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Apr 21, 2016 13:13

Ilmira children and grandchildren are unable to help you with this.Themselves can paper to write the matrix, fast and available to anyone. Matrix is on the website on the forum, of course need to look for them in the themes, but poiskovik is in the upper right corner and not one. Panacea-matrix AIT
WYO
ONYA
Samoy quick and affordable way.