Bracelets Life

Тимоша
Re: The Bracelets Of Life

Post by Тимоша » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:20

The fact remains, on the other bracelets you need a card transfer, that such situations were not, as AMB...

Байес

Post by Байес » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:34

In my opinion, just someone confuses BJ with a Magic wand or an old Man Hottabych :)

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:14

Алсемо wrote:MM Hey!
Now I use 1 AMB (was 4), 1 PC 2.6, Pandora VIP special, a chamber benefit to gold.
You, too, so all piled in a heap and AMB singled. SB actually quite serious form of the probability of enrichment, it is repeatedly supplied and weleetka, and in the older models and even motivation is laid. From AMB at the idea of other goals. Of course having this set in life it's all good, but individually, these ingredients have completely different work.
Last edited by Джейсон on Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:17, edited 1 time in total.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:15

Байес wrote:In my opinion, just someone confuses BJ with a Magic wand or an old Man Hottabych :)
Not confusing. On this and implements some of the items after the interview.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:16

For some reason I remembered the movie "Sphere" where in the end of the movie remaining heroes sent the sphere away, agreed on the opinion that they are not yet ready to implement their fantasies, thoughts and fears.
I have no bracelets of AMB, but have the experience from the probes, in contrast to the method of Zeland, where you ahead to achieve something of a focus (as well as and accordingly to disentangle if their desires make themselves to a standstill - tested on myself), AMB ground under harmonious development buzz words trending on the harmonious development of the self, and correspondingly affects the harmonious relationship with the world... they are prompt, direct, push... you just have to listen to yourself (realizing that the direction of development is correct), relax and marvel at how the landscape is changing.
No one will come and do everything for you, you will make decisions that are knocking themselves in the head through the intuition of the situation... it all depends on the environment. Yes, the familiar world can crumble, the mind can cling to the usual points of support, but it's worth it.
When I went with the sampler, I had two steps to transition to a raw food diet, removing them (according to circumstances), I was horrified and at the same time laughing when watching microflora recaptures its position in the guts... there was money on one trend well in the very long term, again remember the words Zeland: events unfold themselves in the right way, events happen. We just have time to make decisions, if just in a dark alley suddenly, the lights in the right direction, whether you are a long time to think? I think not...
Says it all your - my personal opinion, or whatever it is in fashion, but.. IMHO!

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:19

And I just would be happy to have at least two bracelets AMB, you're the owner of 4, I without a drop of envy happy for you that you have this race bollid with high-quality fuel and super accurate GPS Navigator :o

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sun Apr 03, 2016 13:06

Джейсон wrote:
Алсемо wrote:MM Hey!
Now I use 1 AMB (was 4), 1 PC 2.6, Pandora VIP special, a chamber benefit to gold.
You, too, so all piled in a heap and AMB singled. SB actually quite serious form of the probability of enrichment, it is repeatedly supplied and weleetka, and in the older models and even motivation is laid. From AMB at the idea of other goals. Of course having this set in life it's all good, but individually, these ingredients have completely different work.
This is all I'm wearing is not immediately and clearly highlighted the work of 4-AMB, then added the rest for speed, volume and quality.

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Sun Apr 03, 2016 16:07

I want to share my experience of using probe 3.0...used a homemade 3.0(and other first bracelets of life, both commercial and homemade.)
Notice how it became easier to understand the events, other people. kinder in complex conflict situations.
Are easier to a state of harmony...standing of wisdom as would have expanded the horizons of understanding....
Here, too, there is a need to map migration and bracelet 3.0... :)

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Apr 03, 2016 22:48

Фиолет wrote:MM You 4 pieces took AMB ? Turn them out,so at least the money will be drip You :)
Unfortunately money won't drip. With all my desire. Because AMB impotently caught. :? :cry:

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Apr 03, 2016 22:59

Анатолик wrote:And I just would be happy to have at least two bracelets AMB, you're the owner of 4, I without a drop of envy happy for you that you have this race bollid with high-quality fuel and super accurate GPS Navigator :o
Oh, I beg you. :) What a "racing car and super accurate GPS Navigator"? Kidding me? It's a stillborn child, not the SBA. :( Yes, and I worked with them 1 day and 18 months! So I know what I write and say. And I've got all rushed to persuade, like a child in kindergarten.
As for the success of the distinguished Alsema, then I suspect assistance from the 2.6 and parlor.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Sun Apr 03, 2016 23:16

MM
Buy bracelets for the money, and throw on the shelf to gather dust?!... All you have is not so bad, if you can afford to buy 4 bracelets, not everyone can afford it! Take care of them... and really your daughter they will bring something that is not brought to you.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon Apr 04, 2016 0:08

Анатолик wrote:Maybe in true of your daughter they will bring something that is not brought to you.
And what makes You think that a respected MM they did not bring?

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Mon Apr 04, 2016 0:32

Воффка wrote:what distinguished MM they did not bring
Apparently, not brought that dear MM I was expecting from them and what they are in real life brought, she doesn't need it or the changes are not noticed...

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:26

Анатолик wrote:
Воффка wrote:what distinguished MM they did not bring
Apparently, not brought that dear MM I was expecting from them and what they are in real life brought, she doesn't need it or the changes are not noticed...
To be honest, in real life, AMB brought me a powerful and unnecessary chatter. I already wrote about this. Broke my favourite plate :? then tap :? went water stains on the wall from a broken pipe in the shower :? mom burned the TV :? then burned microwave :?from the fridge had the screw, and then the refrigerator began to leak. On the Internet someone has blocked my account and email hacked and the pages. :shock: Generally not life, but a mini disaster. :? The question is, do I need it?! If you think this is real and good achievements, I love all of you very sorry. Change in life is when you have something in real life to be proud of.Not this devilry and devilry that I was terrorizing.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:16

MM and you gave a command to the subconscious mind to reduce bounce?

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:19

In my opinion everything is clear. SBA actively changes a person, and the person here obviously resisted such changes, and that's got a bunch of household trouble. Yes and breakage are mostly eating related. May dear MM food has not changed.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Mon Apr 04, 2016 15:03

And harmful information.

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Tue Apr 05, 2016 23:41

The dark night before dawn. Always before something new, the old starts to break down, to crumble. This can be noted in various unpleasant things that are the echo of the changes on the subtle planes...
Look at your life ...the people who dramatically change what the foundations( starting to go to Church, fasting, change the way of eating, or just leaving ...anything...everything goes through injuries at physics...Need to understand ...that all goes to the best new changes...and physics, thoughts, feelings also need to do spiritual work....
That's what MM says about the big upcoming changes in her life and that she is to take this new, you need to do something to change yourself, to become stronger over the circumstances...read More and very lucidly writes about this in his books S. N. Lazarev "Diagnostics of karma"...anyway...if you watch the lives of others..."Without difficulty not catch fish from the pond" is Always all acquire, change means work..., physical, or spiritual!!! :) :) :)

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Fri Apr 08, 2016 20:50

Джейсон wrote:In my opinion everything is clear. SBA actively changes a person, and the person here obviously resisted such changes, and that's got a bunch of household trouble. Yes and breakage are mostly eating related. May dear MM food has not changed.
I informed do not use a microwave, but yesterday I almost tossed in the trash because of uselessness, but the wife was really against my idea... during the peace agreement, I agreed to put her in her place, but after hearing the assertion that the children she there is nothing to heat will not...

Байес

Post by Байес » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:35

From 3.0 there is some emphasis on the upper chakras? After you enable the broadcast so they "walk" that Mama do not cry 2.x never happened. The Creator is the revealing treble range, right?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 10, 2016 13:44

The Creator is a different attitude to the world and it is happening, not to mention the matrix on top of it wearing (the system/the parasite), these disclosures are not only HF, but also LF, because without them, too, anywhere.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sun Apr 10, 2016 14:34

All welcome!
Question to Michael: please tell me that lanaki BJ should add in order to those questions by me programs that are now working to Supplement nedostoyuschie to improve the quality of life, speed in the processes, drive, capacity power, efficiency, consolidation? To what is happening to me now comes the more powerful, more energetic 3 times, and the skill remained after the removal of the BZ. Maybe, just maybe, something personal to make, as a permanent customer?!
Now I use 2.6, 1-AMB, Pandora VIP, front room to gold. A feeling that can not make it for this life, and there is an intention to accelerate.
Last edited by Алсемо on Sun Apr 10, 2016 16:39, edited 5 times in total.

Байес

Post by Байес » Sun Apr 10, 2016 15:06

Михаил_ wrote:the Creator is a different attitude to the world and it is happening, not to mention the matrix on top of it wearing (the system/the parasite), these disclosures are not only HF, but also LF, because without them, too, anywhere.
Well, I read - and immediately Svadhisthana start to get thicker :)
Physically feel the increase in density, and the overall afirca grew up...the cat some freaking eyes staring at me.
The power of your thoughts, Michael, a few scares :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 15:05

Алсемо wrote:welcome All!
Question to Michael: please tell me that lanaki BJ should add in order to those questions by me programs that are now working to Supplement nedostoyuschie to improve the quality of life, speed in the processes, drive, capacity power, efficiency, consolidation? To what is happening to me now comes the more powerful, more energetic 3 times, and the skill remained after the removal of the BZ. Maybe, just maybe, something personal to make, as a permanent customer?!
Now I use 2.6, 1-AMB, Pandora VIP, front room to gold. A feeling that can not make it for this life, and there is an intention to accelerate.
1) room is not for me
2) I would add T2, but not their yet and arbiter
3) 1 AMB is a lot less efficient than 2 or 4
4) sorry, nothing personal, just everything products something wither, personal does not be effective for You, it's just not clear that the fence, when all cases are....
5) "all the time" is a relative term...... on the other hand, the life expectancy thing is widely adjustable, as some people say, one of the reasons for the premature death of Lysenko in the Soviet era - something he said he believes the death 150 years - murder.... Read the threads indirectly, think about the physics of the body/cleansing/nutrition and gradually many things begin to change. You can pretty much in this direction to achieve.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 15:07

Байес wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:the Creator is a different attitude to the world and it is happening, not to mention the matrix on top of it wearing (the system/the parasite), these disclosures are not only HF, but also LF, because without them, too, anywhere.
Well, I read - and immediately Svadhisthana start to get thicker :)
Physically feel the increase in density, and the overall afirca grew up...the cat some freaking eyes staring at me.
The power of your thoughts, Michael, a few scares :)
Yes, I didn't mean to........ :) Just last week need to keep in normal working state, and off in the mode "normal people" is extremely difficult, but on the other hand it's kind of useful for all....