Bracelets Life

Байес
Re: The Bracelets Of Life

Post by Байес » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:55

Question to the developers, or super users :)

If you take any 2.x and compare the power:
bracelet made of black wood
- stream
- subject treated with map transfer
- the subject "charged" remotely Michael, at the price of the bracelet (where I met this service)
paper probe

Can place these items in descending order of power?
Thank you all for your participation :)

PS translation Mode, let's take the maximum 123457 stereo.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Thu Mar 31, 2016 13:09

Supertranslations with a personal reference.
Supertranslator like.
Personal work.
Bracelet out of wood
Card transfer
Probe for money for a month or whatever (in the production process yet)
Free solution (because we considered, in General, not a specific one bracelet, but someone will and up this option).
Paper probe.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Thu Mar 31, 2016 16:10

In my Paper the probe should be placed closer to the Bracelet tree or Probe for the money. It is a complete product.

The subject "charged" remotely Mikhail, for the price of a bracelet of power ravesteyn works on a Bracelet made of wood - no difference.
Last edited by Бисо on Thu Mar 31, 2016 16:19, edited 1 time in total.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Thu Mar 31, 2016 16:18

What better job is the greater the effect. Usually. But We're not discussing how one is better than the other. There's even different people with the same will be differences.
And free decisions - everything is a little different. Many of them are almost as effective as a complete solution, not probes, purchased from distributors. Only sometimes they are more straight and not smooth corners"".

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 18:18

Байес wrote:If you take any 2.x and compare the power
Guys, you are the face off... :D No matter which one is more powerful. Important — as you will power to pull out and "digest", i.e. how much is really you can, but not much I think... So, some even from homemade got more significant effects than other commercial versions.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:50

Байес wrote: PS translation Mode, let's take the maximum 123457 stereo.
If there are ten thousand per month to broadcast your product, and bracelet in addition to buy to get really high. Again, what is power? The efficiency will be higher in broadcast, it is enough to read descriptions of these modes to understand it.

Байес

Post by Байес » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:37

Джейсон wrote:
Байес wrote: PS translation Mode, let's take the maximum 123457 stereo.
If there are ten thousand per month to broadcast your product, and bracelet in addition to buy to get really high. Again, what is power? The efficiency will be higher in broadcast, it is enough to read descriptions of these modes to understand it.
Yes, it is clear that broadcast the highest efficiency, I have more questions evoked comparison to everything else. Immediately do not say that the stronger - the paper test, about which Michael wrote that the power it is comparable with the commercial product, or map transfer.

Classic BJ bracelet I can't wear due to the nature of its activities, it is necessary to look for other options.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sat Apr 02, 2016 13:18

Байес wrote: Classic BJ bracelet I can't wear due to the nature of its activities, it is necessary to look for other options.
What to look for if it has all been thought out, I mean broadcast and maps of migration. Don't focus on power, just choose the right product. It's best to abandon DIY at all, the efficiency will be higher.

P/S Right to choose and test the products, you can stream a PC.

Байес

Post by Байес » Sat Apr 02, 2016 14:24

Джейсон wrote:P/S to Correctly select and test products, you can stream a PC.
Interesting.
Just at the moment connect a stream PC.
Jasonand how it helps you to choose and test other products?

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Sat Apr 02, 2016 17:08

The entire line of Bracelets life is unique. :ay There is only one moment, the complexity of wearing many bracelets. Society it is society. and don't always want to explain why they are and to prove to skeptics that it for you has become important.....
Of course it is more convenient to use card transfer. You can transfer the information to a convenient object, a silver bracelet...
But that's not the entire line of bracelets covered by the card transfer...
Really want to have a map and transfer to other types of bracelets( actor, the Reanimator,Range-4,the operator of the site, AMB,and so on ...) :cry:

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Apr 02, 2016 18:07

And the map transfer 2.4 would be very useful...

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sat Apr 02, 2016 19:17

Байес wrote:
Джейсон wrote:P/S to Correctly select and test products, you can stream a PC.
Interesting.
Just at the moment connect a stream PC.
Jasonand how it helps you to choose and test other products?
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5154

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Apr 02, 2016 23:56

ЛанаЛана wrote:the Entire line of Bracelets life is unique. :ay There is only one moment, the complexity of wearing many bracelets. Society it is society. and don't always want to explain why they are and to prove to skeptics that it for you has become important.....
Of course it is more convenient to use card transfer. You can transfer the information to a convenient object, a silver bracelet...
But that's not the entire line of bracelets covered by the card transfer...
Really want to have a map and transfer to other types of bracelets( actor, the Reanimator,Range-4,the operator of the site, AMB,and so on ...) :cry:
Forget AMB. They are useless nobody. Check for yourself. Threw them aside in the closet. :? 2.6 better take. Would be more confusing.

Патрик

Post by Патрик » Sun Apr 03, 2016 0:10

You're so vain dear MM. AMB , very cool state :ay "happy strong" :D :D Card transfer simply necessary bi bi bi Michael wrote somewhere that he thinks about her production. :) Really looking forward to . :ay :ay :ay (worn probes 4 PCs)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun Apr 03, 2016 0:21

Only on the AMB of course not :-) only if he switches to a Panacea, then the power will be much more than a wide Panacea... Panacea 2.6 switch is easy enough (2.5 first harder).
Even if I had the choice to take only 2 bracelets it would be one AMB and one gene-Reanimator.

But seriously, order some samples and decide for yourself.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sun Apr 03, 2016 0:26

ММ wrote:Forget AMB. They are useless nobody. Check for yourself. Threw them aside in the closet.
Can You get them I'll send it away to lie idle? :wink: I just use find :)

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:40

I understand and it is obvious why 2.6 recommend to buy people only just touched technology. He's a great special effect, quick results in situations. If the panacea to switch in this mode will also be interesting, but without depth, the surface really, without details and prolonged effects. But it is not a substitute for everything else. In my opinion it is more important to have a spectrum with a stabilizer/OBSM than having 2.6 "unclear" motivations. My relative so your 2.6 in wardrobe was removed, because nefig climb with cockroaches in other people's processes.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:59

Патрик wrote:you're so Vain dear MM. AMB , very cool state :ay "happy strong" :D :D Card transfer simply necessary bi bi bi Michael wrote somewhere that he thinks about her production. :) Really looking forward to . :ay :ay :ay (worn probes 4 PCs)
Cool state? In sense the drive? And you have to pay as much as 100,000 rubles? Don't you think this is funny? 5-6 give better examples of what you have achieved in this life due to AMB.So people you better understand.It is better to write in the subject of AMB. :)
Last edited by ММ on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:27, edited 1 time in total.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:00

Воффка wrote:
ММ wrote:Forget AMB. They are useless nobody. Check for yourself. Threw them aside in the closet.
I mean as a gift? :)

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:04

Джейсон wrote:and obviously I understand why 2.6 recommend to buy people only just touched technology. He's a great special effect, quick results in situations. If the panacea to switch in this mode will also be interesting, but without depth, the surface really, without details and prolonged effects. But it is not a substitute for everything else. In my opinion it is more important to have a spectrum with a stabilizer/OBSM than having 2.6 "unclear" motivations. My relative so your 2.6 in wardrobe was removed, because nefig climb with cockroaches in other people's processes.
That range is really cool. Too long dreamed about it. :)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:12

ММ wrote:
Воффка wrote:
I mean as a gift? :)
In the gift on time. As you want :wink: The basic gist is that you need the product, but still lying idle. And so to work, to bring benefit :)

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:27

I mean as a gift? :)[/quote]
In the gift on time. As you want :wink: The basic gist is that you need the product, but still lying idle. And so to work, to bring benefit :)[/quote]

Dear, there's a problem in what? If these damned ambersky was 100 bucks, and possibly would have given to you as a gift.I'm seriously not greedy. :) But I had to back off about 3000 dollars here for this here stuff ...... I do not know what language to pick up, the chief was not offended.... you know? 8) Now let's really roll until the baby is older. Maybe my daughter will have more luck with this horror. :oops:
By the way did I rave about AMB and not heard during these 2 years. You do not seem strange? :wink: Must be in the end about instant materialization online. bi

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:36

ММ wrote:by the way did I rave about AMB and not heard during these 2 years. You do not seem strange?
Does not seem :?
ММ wrote:Must be in the end about instant materialization online.
I think they are. Need to know where to look.
ММ wrote:But I had to fork out about $ 3,000
Not add, not subtract :)
ММ wrote:don't even know what word to choose, that the chef was not offended.... you know?
Understand. There it is no offense, chief long forgotten how to be offended.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:15

MM Hello!
From AMB I clearly noticed the effect on events, although at first I could not understand. Michael, as I wrote on the forum that he is not in makesomething term and I have this resulted in the fact that I met a nice girl after long search after a divorce, she is pregnant and ready to give birth to a subsequent low five, bought a large plot for building a house, is successfully developing serious big business, etc. (not makesomething term). SBA responds to a serious purpose.
Now I use 1 AMB (was 4), 1 PC 2.6, Pandora VIP special, a chamber benefit to gold.
So MM put the goals and you live, don't wait, just plan and go to them, and SBA will help. Success!!! :wiz

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:57

MM You 4 pieces took AMB ? Turn them out,so at least the money will be drip You :)