Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and application

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: A Panacea. Holographic range of products.Reviews and applications

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 17, 2012 13:00

mass and size influence can if many can "eat" as the material. Therefore, we are now on good wood, like all have enough power.

Беляев Константин

Post by Беляев Константин » Fri May 18, 2012 0:02

"Eat", in the sense that the received power consumed fully?)

arose two questions

1.Regarding the material, does that bracelet 150 p. wood (birch or something sold in the market) is very significantly inferior to the black (and other valuable species) tree, without considering its water-repellent properties, just in the broadcast properties of the BZ.

2. Today acquired a copy of the sticker. Hold in hand. I can not understand. It is necessary to extract from the plastic shell (it is sealed)? How to do it, not to damage. Or don't need to get the silver sticker, and should stick to the bracelet laminated.

According to information that I found on the forum is the picture that is laminated sticker should be cut into particles and these particles to appreciiate epoxy glue to the bracelet links. Right? Than more links will cut the particles, the better? Cutting into any chaotic (reasonable in size :) ) directions\options along and across can? And then, there are two different squares.

Or, if you don't care enough particles for many links, then you can in half cut sticker and perekleit to a couple of links and it will equal.

And in the process came up with the idea, if, say, cheap wooden bracelet for 150. not too good for the media of the BZ, it may make sense to purchase a quality stone. And it will be better.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 18, 2012 12:40

[quote="Belyaev Konstantin"]

Today acquired a copy of the sticker. Hold in hand. I can not understand. It is necessary to extract from the plastic shell (it is sealed)? How to do it, not to damage. Or don't need to get the silver sticker, and should stick to the bracelet laminated.

According to information that I found on the forum is the picture that is laminated sticker should be cut into particles and these particles to appreciiate epoxy glue to the bracelet links. Right? Than more links will cut the particles, the better? Cutting into any chaotic (reasonable in size :) ) directions\options along and across can? And then, there are two different squares.

Or, if you don't care enough particles for many links, then you can in half cut sticker and perekleit to a couple of links and it will be equivalent to?

[quote=Michael
. you can cut as you like, although if you can not cut the pendant, it is possible across.
the moment is not going to cover - it slips into the rubber layer will. I would recommend to try as well as 2.6 with epoxy.
of course if they leave - the effect will be a few more (this is in the case of amplification of the BZ panacea), and in the case of using decals 1копия do not need to leave IMHO.

Беляев Константин

Post by Беляев Константин » Fri May 18, 2012 18:57

To answer Lily, unfortunately, was not clear. This quote of Michael I've read on the forum. Try first to find the answer - then ask.

What pendant it is better not to cut to front and inside out what is unclear. I have a copy of 1. There are two same size square. 1 see Which of them is the pendant?

"I would recommend to try as 2.6 epoxy"
I don't know what's in 2.6, just starting 2.0

In General, the answer to your questions, I have not seen.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Fri May 18, 2012 19:46

Беляев Константин wrote: In General, the answer to your questions, I have not seen.
I'm going to do so is to cut the sticker and up and down at equal rectangles by the number of links in the bracelet. And on each link to stick. Of course, if the cut into equal parts, then they can get a few more than links, then on some level to stick two rectangles. Something like that.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 19, 2012 12:29

Беляев Константин wrote:"to Eat", in the sense that the received power consumed fully?)
power turns just so, and adjusted to the capabilities of the operator. Ie does not depend directly from the subject.
Therefore, for a powerful statement, which may consume energy or other parameters BJ many important power limit, but if the same BJ to wear to an ordinary person without training, it will behave in proportion to the capabilities of this man.

arose two questions

1.Regarding the material, does that bracelet 150 p. wood (birch or something sold in the market) is very significantly inferior to the black (and other valuable species) tree, without considering its water-repellent properties, just in the broadcast properties of the BZ.
Yes, I mean exactly that.

2. Today acquired a copy of the sticker. Hold in hand. I can not understand. It is necessary to extract from the plastic shell (it is sealed)? How to do it, not to damage. Or don't need to get the silver sticker, and should stick to the bracelet laminated.
If You purchased the system 1копия, not the card transfer (where 5 of the labels on colored paper), then there is nothing sealed! there sticker is on the Mylar substrate, they are produced in.
Ie it is from the substrate need to peel it (like a band-aid or any other adhesive material) and glue on the 4 hours-2 days on the bracelet where there is a charge.

According to information that I found on the forum is the picture that is laminated sticker should be cut into particles and these particles to appreciiate epoxy glue to the bracelet links. Right?
No, not true.
The system will charge your bracelet and can be peeled off-thrown.
Pieces of the people cuts clean sticker panacea to enhance the properties of a panacea bracelet (or pendant panacea).
Anything glued with glue is not necessary, just temporarily place a sticker on the bracelet or on another charged object (for example hours).
Splitting is permissible if otherwise sticking something. But in General, no need for this.
Lily also don't understand Your question.

Than more links will cut the particles, the better? Cutting into any chaotic (reasonable in size :) ) directions\options along and across can? And then, there are two different squares.
Still like to cut the visible part of the pattern this relationship does not have, but this is not a necessity.
Ie can cut and slice on link errors too. But it is possible and not to do.

Or, if you don't care enough particles for many links, then you can in half cut sticker and perekleit to a couple of links and it will equal.
Yes, you could.

And in the process came up with the idea, if, say, cheap wooden bracelet for 150. not too good for the media of the BZ, it may make sense to purchase a quality stone. And it will be better.
1. quality stone is extremely hard to find. Almost everything that is issued for therein is actually being done in China....even if you sell as a local (just pay more).
Simple wood is quite good for a long time we are done serially (not the carriers themselves, but "charging"), just a particular species of wood significantly better. The difference a tree-a rock - not very principled.
Can and bracelet of the charge.
In this sense, the map of migration - you can try different materials changing them.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 19, 2012 12:33

Мастер 108 wrote:
Беляев Константин wrote: In General, the answer to your questions, I have not seen.
I'm going to do so is to cut the sticker and up and down at equal rectangles by the number of links in the bracelet. And on each link to stick. Of course, if the cut into equal parts, then they can get a few more than links, then on some level to stick two rectangles. Something like that.
if we're talking about the system 1копия, it is made to be comfortable to use it. Do not care to cut or not. After charging, you can remove it and throw it.
If you are talking about just the sticker panacea - it is possible certainly and so to be perverted.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun May 20, 2012 0:19

Hello everyone!I would like to share a little bit about their observations from the use of N-stick,for the past month she,or rather they have me,honest human not bored,we've found some (abscesses) in relations with colleagues,and long time lasted something like silent confrontation where I was just an observer,because restricted kakimito moral framework,no I'm not a boy, a good girl but even so,and at the same time gave little to no thought,I felt that was released,and people were a little rostralis somewhere and I thought,for the time I lost the meaning of life... :) long dreamed about changing jobs,and staff were nice suggestions,but a lot is again satisfied,although for a long time know that what I do is a dead-end path of development,but Michael wrote about galley psychology,you nailed it... although I met and laughed for a long time,why I took so long to write about it because it helped not only more aware of their priorities,to take responsibility,but to act,as sung by V. S. Vysotsky in the cold, in the cold,from their homes...and positive added,often just causeless joy,POPs up from memory something ridiculous,barely a smile on people derives,when many such persons are serious,just theater of the absurd...

Беляев Константин

Post by Беляев Константин » Mon May 21, 2012 19:52

Thank you Michael for the clear, specific answers!
Sticker starred. Yay!)

p.s. just Your description that it is like a band-aid, spit it, spit, tried podkovyrnut, but you have the impression that it is laminated and not on the substrate.

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Sun Sep 02, 2012 17:34

More than six months, use the sticker stick on the glass Cup from which you drink only pure water from the river.
The program is simple on a flash drive to transfer to the water state of good health, with my slight nuances only.
All this time, every week, have to clean the bottom of the Cup from the inside from the slime! where the mucus is not clear, why it is there formed, it is also not clear. in other circles of which drink the same water the kind. in the tank in which stored water is not, or where there is a similar phenomenon except that mug.
Regardless what time of year in the yard, the water is always purest in the river. in the circle it is also crystal clear.
BUT! a week in her plaque-slime. completely transparent and odorless. Slippery and not so easy to wash off.
And how would pure not washed mug - in a week the same picture.
Conclusion: from the program why some of the water falls such residue)))

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sun Sep 02, 2012 17:47

I pakazany jug from under the filter with water. It after some time (regardless of the change of filter) is formed on the bottom of a green plaque. Before abanazer the jug was not like this. Water source not changed.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Mon Sep 03, 2012 18:25

can a sticker panacea to transfer to the operator are the same quality as the bracelet panacea?
carrying it with you or pricklies on the phone battery.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Mon Sep 03, 2012 22:26

Sediment is typically the same manufacturer aquadeco for example writes about this (like, don't drink structureborne water on the bottom of the jug).

Even an ordinary mechanical filtration partially destroys the communication in the solution, making visible the invisible. For example not having to the forum topic Aquaphor causes scum to occur during boiling and if the water is not filtered, it will remain in the kettle, and in person.

I had the mucus in the air cleaner of (disc humidifier). Painted 1.0 L became the mucus even more, and neither aspirin nor silver does not help. Just most of mine.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:27

Шломо wrote:can label a panacea to transfer to the operator are the same quality as the bracelet panacea?
can. Many people have had a piece of paper with the matrix in my pocket and it was from her well.
But the bracelet is more effective.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:31

Михаил_ wrote:
Шломо wrote:can label a panacea to transfer to the operator are the same quality as the bracelet panacea?
can. Many people have had a piece of paper with the matrix in my pocket and it was from her well.
But the bracelet is more effective.
totally agree with you that the bracelet is much more efficient

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Thu Oct 04, 2012 19:36

I hesitate to ask,and the map of how transfer times of the charge of the object is calculated?
and effective charge on a gold bracelet or some metal not recommended?

Друид

Post by Друид » Thu Oct 04, 2012 20:13

there is no limit on the number of times.
it makes no difference to what and how many times to move

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 04, 2012 23:46

Shlomo, if You read the description of the technology, you will understand that as such "reload" happens, is the work of card (she emergency), with reference to its subject. The subject thus receives due to indirect processes charging 1.0 as a residual effect (with the new card remains).
At the time of binding, each attached object looks identical to the BJ ACC. version.
The linking and the mental switch....

ЗУРАБ

Post by ЗУРАБ » Thu Dec 06, 2012 22:31

Tell me Michael,when gluing labels Panacea House is not directly on the glass itself and on the tape, so you when you move to remove these stickers and if the stickers first laminate, and then the Scotch,in 1 and in 2 case, change the signal strength from the base (sticker on the glass without tape and laminating)? About the fact that the program starts to engage when you take off the sticker from the adhesive backing, I already knew.And the third question, the lamination occurs under heat,not will it have any impact on the programme of Panacea Home?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:50

all options except for direct bonding to glass-walls and so will be weaker...
laminate can card transfer luminium.... but this is not something that is well-suited to system building. Absolutely not.

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Fri Dec 07, 2012 16:09

Such a great forum, so much information out there, and I'm so small and very busy. Well, can't read... At last the parcel arrived card transfer "Panacea". It is I, happy, want your necklace to propagate for the benefit of all home. Turns out I lose it... Sit, grieve, think, how this wealth is now apply for the benefit?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Dec 07, 2012 16:30

the Forum is so big, so much information out there, and I'm so small and very busy.
That's no excuse.
At last the parcel arrived card transfer "Panacea". It is I, happy, want your necklace to propagate for the benefit of all home. Turns out I lose it... Sit, grieve, think, how this wealth is now apply for the benefit?
How so? You think the card allows you to endlessly copy the Panacea?) What does your pendant and its loss? Its main use is to make someone a homemade bracelet, for that matter.

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Fri Dec 07, 2012 17:02

Andrew S.
I not making excuses, but mocks its haste. Of course, it was necessary first to read the manual, and then buy. In the end, haste makes waste. And the pendant on the bracelet to reflash.of course not.

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Fri Dec 07, 2012 17:18

Today in another thread tried to describe the sensations of the Panacea for cars, duplicate, if anyone is interested, and will add:
Separater car not so long ago, maybe a month ago. From the first day kind of reinforced appeared. When the spring is moved on a great car, very annoying that there is more pruning, and surrounding small cars are fundamentally pruned and not allowed. It is probably in the drivers of self-assurance and self-esteem is manifested, is the property, which still pedestrians throw themselves under the wheels. :) So, it's over. No more cut and do not rush. Pedestrians pass me!!!!!!!!!! :D And in the automotive congestion be a hole in which I move as if time around me stopped. I'm not talking about Moscow traffic jams, have not tried, but our local traffic is quite tolerable food, not stand sad. Will not be late. Emergency situations create. Such respect around the world adjusts to a calm and peaceful ride in the summer much more aggressive went. More about optimization of routes: the city is not very big, all the routes are long established and almost constant, but sometimes as the humor of the situation, - I turn on the other, sometimes by yards or vacant lots. Of course, can not compare the state of the usual route at this particular point in time, but I tend to trust CP also began to appear such: foreign attention goes somewhere, the state is the detached, meditative, going almost on autopilot, the corner of his eye noticing the signals of the surrounding world. It is a dangerous thing.... Not anymore, I'm afraid. The gasoline didn't notice that aspect is not so interested in.
More recently Ekonorm come, put, let one complement the other.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Dec 07, 2012 19:03

Кристалл wrote:about the Moscow stoppers, haven't tried
I can't do it. Where in what time they have steadily(entry-exit in(out) of the city of RAB. time, for example), there is a continuous and crawl.
Кристалл wrote:Such respect around the world adjusts to a calm and peaceful ride in the summer much more aggressive went.
How long ago caught an inverse relationship. When the badly shattered for half an hour barely dodged two Talalikhina. The world is trying to put an end to this outrage. Stickers-stickers, and agitated the subconscious mind has not been canceled. :)