Reviews about the effects of version 3.0

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 29, 2010 21:02

Yes... an intoxicating effect is the place to be... for a while.... then there is adaptation. Overall this is positive... a lot.
ps
:) Oh please I'm not the bracelets "E" :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Dec 29, 2010 21:26

Михаил_ wrote: :) Oh please I'm not the bracelets "E" :)
Urgently required printing press and paper of Goznak! :)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Dec 29, 2010 21:36

Michael, I want to congratulate you with coming New year. I wish you health, creative ideas. Are you trying to bring into this World more harmony as we can, as best they can - and this is very important. I wish you and so the World returned back to you, invested in him, well-being and prosperity. I wish you true friends and companions and what you have planned for yourself - let will be. Tolerance and patience, it takes a lot of strength, sensitivity and compassion, understanding. May the year of the Cat will bring you many new, interesting and useful. :o

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Dec 29, 2010 23:34

Image Red, let me join Your wishes...

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Dec 29, 2010 23:49

Логик wrote:Urgently required printing press and paper of Goznak!
Image Let your dreams come true :)
(sorry Michael, for off, holiday mood affected)

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Dec 29, 2010 23:54

Малика wrote: Image Let your dreams come true :)
Please, do not judge strictly
I have the right to say it
I want to make a lot of
Work not accepted! :)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Thu Dec 30, 2010 0:19

MalikaI'm a good people with Artifacts is always happy. It is so wishes to receive additional force. :)

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:29

Thank you! Image

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:54

I have a story about 3.0: Went to visit relatives. With me was such a long belt from a kimono that was decorated to 3.0 L and bracelet. Wake up in the morning, my aunt says:" Wake in the night around the house is a scream, I think, why the night screaming, and nobody wakes up? Wanted to get up and can't, hands, legs paralyzed and can't breathe..." Anyway, it turned out that all that she had. I jokingly asked my sister : "you too had nightmares?" And she said, "how do you know?" But the fact that her dreams just do seldom dream. I thought it had nothing to do with the bracelets, because they did not wear them, but then the sister herself to visit me came around, spent the night and then he calls and says that while I fell into an unusual condition and she is still a little scary. Me the very first night when I put on the bracelet, was thrown out of the body, I paced the room, could not turn on the light, until I realized,
I'm sleeping and need to Wake up. Then of course was to use a 3.0 metered. It just made me feel detached. It was a few years ago when I was injured and not to go crazy, estranged from reality, and as if seen through people. Then of course it passed, it was a little pity. Now with the bracelets back. I'm only about fear didn't know where he is? That's the story, sorry for the verbosity.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 29, 2011 20:21

Everything is very simple. You have made them too powerful 3.0 (belt - large area), is quite hard on effects version (Lite works harder N). 3.0 fonit bearing on others, especially noticeable at night. Family connections it is easier.
Fear is associated with the complete unpreparedness of those who went into spontaneous impact. Fear - protection from strange and out-of-body - very unusual and not clear.
By the way is usually spontaneous outputs themselves quickly stop, and then people to restore them ways looking for :)

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Sat Jan 29, 2011 21:15

Thank you, Michael for the clarification :ay I like this and thought the sister also explained she's just really afraid of such things.
The child cried when I told her that inside the planet glowing ball that I thought I might explode. And what about spontaneous remedies you are right. I had 5 pieces only.
And always, unexpectedly, on something new. I just this topic do not bother much :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:43

Then the bracelets made normal charge and light (I here conclude the subject of the gifts of the Magician.no and expand her understanding of the situation that this error did others), can be given to anyone. Although it is better to do them yourself, that's good....
The only exception is the work using glue, varnish, compound and gluing the mandalas themselves links, generates as 3.0 from doing that, and its projection on the subject of doing (to avoid it because of the 3.0 features none of the users can't yet), this bracelet will be PURELY individual, i.e. under made. And a linear (in line) versions) names him not. It really will be slightly more powerful, but I don't recommend to do them because he lost some flexibility even when applied to myself.
The bracelet made published charging system 3.0 comes out N
Those that sent the Magician.no - slightly more powerful, because their production was attended by the amplifier (i.e., they are more powerful than the regular 3.0 N obtained just by wrapping, the use of the amplifier is almost regular, i.e., valid technology procedure). So my categorical comment about the toe for version with encapsulated stickers and I still in the future (the current settings on this bracelet) I do not recommend such to do.
Not worth the experimentation for myself.
OK? It's like all.
Overall, this is definitely my fault, I did not consider whether such work, when published the charging system (and even before I gave it to number of individuals) and in the future will be 10 times more careful.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:08

Then again the same question: "What is 3.0? Its characteristics and ALGORITHMS... using what? which pulls? what are the rules?". The fact is that trying to deal with the module 1.0-2.x "table quality - perestroika" - changing the priorities within the individual to a more positive modelthe answer about the qualities included in this table was never received. The results see the effect of this module and some "restructuring" of priorities I do not like, or rather not so consciously I would have missed some quality of "perestroika", after all, this "restructuring" significantly weakened the acquired skills (pushing a priority of their agenda), ie that does not have my personality - does the system solve? What to expect from 3.0?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 30, 2011 18:16

In 3.0 there can be no algorithms on the charging system, the algorithms of writing in some primitive kind is, at the cellular cloud 3.0 there are simple algorithms retain and strengthen the state and make this state + some integration with other products, everything is described and there is nothing to add.
3.0 this STATE. The rest is in the man. All the algorithms etc...
БЖ1.0=2.x - also contains algorithms that contains hints about the algorithms, the rest is the work of YOUR subconscious.
But in 3.0, and no clues, they're not appropriate. All of this has already been mentioned. In full as of 3.0 You will have the absolute inside - just pure knowledge and pure embodiment of the desired. It is clear that this is VERY far from full implementation, partial implementation gives numerous bonuses described and confirmed experienced.
In General, there is nothing to add then.
Just BJ all versions, this is not a constructor algorithm that can somehow work creatively changing the designer HIMSELF. It is therefore desirable to more or less follow the basic recommendations for use.
Here I am today about 1.0 layt wrote, he did it himself (without wearing 1.0) and normal view...... paper on the printer.
The result is nausea, vomiting, chills...
I translate into Russian - body cleansing, toxins +germs, too shock the purge. + correct local operation (not bracelet, a piece of paper in his pocket), that is, it violated basic guidelines (several).
The man may well be that it has drastically cleaned up, but don't normally have to do...
I think the example is clear.
And not the first in recent weeks.
Well, what, to stop all open publishing systems? It seems not right... Short people, please understand that we do may not work the way I think, I giving description, giving safe operation with product change leads to certain distortions.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jan 30, 2011 18:22

Михаил_ wrote:fully as 3.0 You will have the absolute inside - just pure knowledge and pure embodiment of the desired. It is clear that this is VERY far from full implementation, partial implementation gives numerous bonuses described and confirmed experienced.
Thank you! Is now more clear.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Mar 09, 2011 23:31

"Out of competition - out of competition"

A review of the results of the monitoring of third-party Operators 3.0:
1. Male 30+, experience in the use of bracelet 2.0 - 9 months, the rope 1.0 - 7 months watch 1.0 (like the rope made me a "copier" with the 2.0) - 6 months, bracelet 3.0 L - 3 months (currently not used) 3.0 N+ - 3 months (for now), other brands, SS, SB.
Over time, the use of marked positive developments for the health, no longer present (but is definitely too early to judge) dermal chronic autoimmune disease, experience of illness for about 20 years.
-During use not drink alcohol (previously about 1 time a week), never used (until yesterday) of receipt 3.0 N+.
-Improvements in the sphere of common life.
...yesterday I was drinking alcohol, bracelets etc. are not removed. Opinion of sensations: first, like the beginning to be a drunk, but a little chat (a couple minutes) with a sober person, intoxication vanished. After being at the table, said such a property (the way to move to 3.0 it worked only in my presence, perhaps I was drawn there) alcohol restorative nervous system automatically moved it to 3.0, and more... company in the feast was attended by a large, but a few people did not drink at all, so cost him to turn to drinking as he was drunk, and about to stage the drinker than by the time they were drunker, the more he as as soon as translated the attention to non-drinker (even just notes internally let's just say "ear tuned" to their conversation, but didn't even come into it, the distance was in meters, and among them were including drink) it for about a minute sober, but the state describes, as if she was losing weight and was just floating... as if it padmashali over the top. In General such bullying:) on himself he had a drink in 2 times more than usual, drank earlier, but when he called me last night, I did not know about his condition. Today review - woke up fit as a fiddle with a COMPLETE lack of feelings from yesterday's drinking, she spent the whole day early, now stop ringing reported observations. These experiments carried out not recommend (alcohol is harmful to health himself for some time do not drink at all).
2. Woman 20+ 2 bracelets 2.0 - 9 months, 3.0 N - 1 month (currently not in use), 3.0 N++ about 5 months of abstinence from alcohol (was a little), no depression (after 3.0 was not observed, although this at least 1 time per month), have changed in a positive way color of the skin, softness and elasticity of the hair, the hardness of the nails, improved academic success (describes how the emergence of desire to learn, the best digestibility of the material, perseverance). Status change describes in one word the clarity that such a "shift in 3.0" can not understand, or rather in addition to clarity fails to notice anything.
3. A woman of 40+, bracelet 2.0 - 9 months, 3.0 N+ - about 5 months. Improved overall health and sleep (had problems), digestion (there were problems), shape (normal weight, "gone" is about 5 extra pounds), improved skin-hair-nails, alcohol since the use of 3.0 was used 4-5 times, but in smaller doses - 1 glass of wine or champagne (previously problems with alcohol were observed, but in the moment of drinking the brakes on the number of drinks didn't work). The overall effect is also positive. Altered state (pleasant for her) - always, since experience 3.0, is file ease.
Such here there are reviews of third-party Operators (Users), contact with me are extremely rare, in women "induced state" is eliminated, they refused to know the descriptions and expect the predicted results, just trust me completely. The amount of reviews I reduced by selecting only clear and unequivocal. Appearance confirm has seen a noticeable improvement.
The experiments continue... Users thank you!

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Mar 11, 2011 22:50

"Out of competition - out of competition"

The positive effect programming TO 3.0.

One of the founders (part-time and Manager) in our company, rather conservative views, not using a computer at all (:)is probably a matter of principle:)) and won't even be able to (a mouse in the hands never kept), although rare, but you have to a PC to handle, in this case he only shows the buttons to press and why it always tries to pull to help me. Not that I don't like it, but just occasionally distracting. Here I am a couple of weeks ago and decided to change the situation. Struck in his office on a chair near the computer Desk (usually there is generally always free, so there was nowhere old computer to do:) here it set) the matrix L 3.0 and mentally tuned to "absolute lack of knowledge and the ability to" pulse jumped in as "the ability to use a PC" (called the experience, ponazhimat keys) and recorded. It was a few weeks ago, the result was very difficult to verify, because I know how to use :?. So yesterday, after work, when everyone already left the office completely empty, this founder was forced to use the computer (for the first time after charging the chair) includes (this is he) and... starts to dial my phone, but no, I passed out - outside. A need that only he was to throw and to play the file from the recorder (at first glance simple task, but for whom and how:)), but there is still a computer problem, if you have multiple USB ports, only a working one and then "stashed" out of sight, which was known only to myself, well, the founder knew what I know, I previously connected to this computer USB device. In General, he calls another employee, that it's hard to explain how to act, but with the first step, nothing happens - the computer doesn't see the device, the employee "washes his hands", can not help you. The founder is once again trying to call me, well no, I blacked out, I don't care, and it is necessary urgently and necessarily. And then the hand goes to pull the cord from the port and to perekinuty somewhere that he was drawn to that port it can't explain even to myself, but... the cord is stuck on the first attempt - open on accidentally (perhaps intuitively) chooses (in the presence of more than a dozen folders) the folder, in this folder, subfolder, and again, completely randomly selects the correct file (which it led, he did not understand, but surprised still), then it is necessary file with the mouse (!) going straight to the desktop and opens. Imagine his condition as a small child that learned to walk. And that's not all, listening to the recording (about 90 minutes) out of boredom clicks the shortcut the mail program and writes and sends me a letter (!) all actions intuitively explains as if someone were there. Today he spent the whole day at the computer, have mastered the Internet, search engines, gaining true text has one finger, well, in General, have not "kettle", and the user... his Mood, as a born again... shows off everything (and an adult:)), yesterday tells the story (I've heard 6-7 times), shows how it was, well, a child how to drink. So even today I have feelings noted that over a chair, approximately 1.5 meters above the floor (about a meter over the "saddle") is "hanging" some kind of seal, like a ball, about two feet in diameter. "Ring" tweeters.
This is one interesting result. Continue monitoring no additional guidance.

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Малика

Post by Малика » Fri Mar 11, 2011 23:20

Great! I will take on Board..

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sat Mar 12, 2011 0:33

we have our new world postim... :D

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Thu Mar 24, 2011 21:36

Anecdote. Male 70 married 20летней girl. She muses: "it is necessary to have three lovers."
In the evening, after the wedding, a knock at the door of her bedroom.
She: "who's there?"
"It is I, your husband, came to fulfill his conjugal duty."
An hour later she reflects: "perhaps the two lovers will do."
Five minutes later another knock on the door: "it is I, your husband, came to fulfill his conjugal duty."
After an hour, she led him out the door and thinks: "perhaps one lover will be enough."
There's a knock at the door: "I'm your husband, come to fulfill his conjugal duty."
It fails and says to him: "you're five minutes ago was here."
"Oh, damn sclerosis."

The first day was dressed with his wife bracelets 3.0 N. .... At night I gently wakes up the wife.... because multiple sclerosis :D . And don't understand why I sleep. And the next day could not explain my forgetfulness :roll:

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sun Jul 03, 2011 0:35

Михаил_ wrote:Maybe I will reconsider the restrictive recommendations in the direction of easing in this regard, if there are more similar examples.
I have a few questions. Perhaps this was already written somewhere, but I haven't found yet.
I would be grateful if someone would direct me to where it already is.

1. Please tell me whether charging 3.0 N objects, made of metal?
I have a few silver and copper bracelet, wide enough but not too thick.
If you are also bracelets made of bone and copper. I would like to use them, if appropriate.
And, if possible, should a bracelet be necessarily closed?
I just have a couple of favorite and often wear bracelets that are not closed.

2. I often stay around with all sorts of devices that emit.
For example, with ultrasound. Or in the quartz treatment process.
This kind of household "radiation" can affect the bracelets?
That is - do I need to remove the bracelets, if you have to undergo physical treatments or ultrasound?

3. I do not want to wear bracelets even in the process of economic Affairs, so my BH often
gets water. Could this "light soaking" damage to the black wood?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:20

1. Possible "metal". If a bracelet is a single (or without experience of use), then perhaps preferably closed, if you already have "closed 3.0" (or sufficient experience with the use of 3.0), it is possible. The difference in the closed/not closed - in points of 3.0 application to the Operator. Will work and that and this, but closed - as a bracelet, not closed - as the object of 3.0.

2. :) Nah they are on bracelets most likely will not be affected, but the actualization aspect is 3.0 - will activate the Operator 3.0 protection from "harmful radiation", "to move from cooperation" with the harmful fields in the region of 3.0 (when You are here, but somewhere nearby, direct interaction practically does not occur, though are in a different place, and see what is happening on TV, well, it's very descriptive). Only here at first if the "bad potential" strong interaction "a long time", that may lack their own resources on the long hold of this shift and the 3.0 will be switched off automatically to avoid overload. Even with the passive wearing of 3.0 are available while in 3.0 will gradually increase - works "educational factor". And without a shift, 3.0 configures the grid Operator to counteract the destructive factor is the self-protection of the Operator.
Therefore it is better not to remove, but rather to dress in such interactions.

3. Michael_ wrote that bathing, showering, and other water treatments without having to remove the bracelets, the bracelets with black wood from long interaction with water, no unpleasant moments arise, they are even a little increase in the charge.

Sincerely, MAG.no

P. S. the Above on the page of the experiment: "Positive effect programming TO 3.0" led to the result, the specified person became a PC user and... all the USB ports miraculously earned (under the previous opinion of an expert programmer - it is impossible, completely exhausted the resource of BP, now he can't explain how it was possible, if only a miracle...).<

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sun Jul 03, 2011 14:32

Маг.нет wrote:... and all the USB ports miraculously earned
My laptop is stuck in repairing, need a miracle :wiz bi

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sun Jul 03, 2011 15:57

Thank You, MAG.no.
But allow me to clarify:
Маг.нет wrote:the Difference in the closed/not closed - in points of 3.0 application to the Operator.
Will work and that and this, but closed - as a bracelet, not closed - as the object of 3.0.
What is the Bracelet 3.0 3.0 from the Object?
And that means "point of 3.0 to Operator"?
I'm bad with terminology, and not very distinctly understood, what it is about.
:oops:

PS Oh, and I forgot to ask - if the bracelet is solid, i.e. does not consist of links,
and from the same array and therefore is loose to the hand, but only touching some
points - it is not suitable for conversion to BZ?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jul 03, 2011 17:00

The bracelet is different from the object because the bracelet closes inside (rings) bundle of energy channels flowing through the body. We can assume that when you open the bracelet (as I imagine it in the likeness he had seen before) is some "gap" in the field of application (location), i.e. perhaps not all the channels will be insufficient interaction.
3.0 object can be located anywhere, it also interacts with the Operator, but if in other places, the channels through which the interaction can be smaller, so will be distributed more locally, maybe not all over the body.
The point of application in this context - the location, but not as a locality, but as a space of certain bundles of energy channels.
The integral bracelet is good and with quite good results after charging, the more massive the object, compared to the amount of links.

Sincerely, MAG.no