Feedback on the modules BJ

АлексейН
Re: Feedback on modules BJ

Post by АлексейН » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:25

Michael, thank you! At the expense of intuition - everything and turns.
And in the last few months noticed less reflective.

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Wed Sep 24, 2014 0:00

One of my favorite modules in the last time "table qualities perestroika" - the response time is 1-2 minutes. each time is getting better and better. As to "freeze the process" - the response time of the same, and energy as he does not go no (but probably should not leave). The latter was felt recently myself... something to prove to father well, not "foaming at the mouth", but close to it... and suddenly turned and walked out of the room. Got sick at all to say something to prove. Generally not my style to abruptly break off the conversation somewhere in the middle and leave. Already in the trail I heard: "Oleg, no offense to you... :) but I just froze the process. - you're already in the second round of the dispute started")). - he BJ 2.2.
Certainly an interesting question: how I can act a module that runs as a different person (not me), when I'm too BZ... I think that included some kind of additional attunement.

ИльяС

Post by ИльяС » Thu Oct 09, 2014 15:35

Michael_
Michael, Hello!
Prompt, whether there is a hologram or matrix module is "SHOP"? (or tell me others effective way)

In a nutshell idea:
To increase the flow of customers and, accordingly, the profit by overlaying graphics module/matrix/hologamma to whom the offer or proposal.

Will this method be effective? or something will advise...

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 17:43

The module "Shop" to ATTRACT customers. The offer and kompred not attract, and SELL. Define the terminology.
Yeah, no holograms, no matrix, this module not. Use P-matru. Helps if the offer is not g...

Мариомар

Post by Мариомар » Thu Oct 09, 2014 17:53

ИльяС wrote:to Increase the flow of customers and, accordingly, the profit
I would advise you to do, for a start, the paper stabilizer and set the appropriate anchors. The topic is a stub examples for business, advertisement and promotion.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 21:58

This weekend managed to control the weather. Any units not run, simply joined the trend: the weather forecast promised warm, overcast, but without osadkov. In the morning, however, was the rain, but I thought that "My World will take care of me" went to the village. When I arrived, the rain stopped. And here I was thinking that for full happiness it would be good if the clouds disappeared and the sun shone and also mentally shook his hand across the sky as if the clouds disperse. It was in the afternoon. By five PM the sky was clean and the sun was shining, and it was not just warm and even hot. This morning was thick fog and grey sky. By noon the sky cleared again and the sun was shining.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 14, 2014 16:13

Today, the Intercession of the virgin and all Christians believe that the shroud must be snow. It just so happened. Weather forecasters course will give the snow, and they've already))). I wonder if all along to be cleaned and to direct the weather , which is warm and Sunny? If it will work for us forecasters to discourage? On the weekends about the weather - not only you have mastered, already know five and I including . Happened quietly , but with rain. Rain need a small, warm and the mushrooms can still be.

С. Альбатрос

Post by С. Альбатрос » Tue Oct 14, 2014 16:34

And we +18 - 20 and Sunny :)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Oct 14, 2014 16:53

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Cover must be snow. It just so happened. Weather forecasters course will give the snow, and they've already))).
no snow! we have +12 and variable - neither of which the snow may not be out of the question :)
in the evening, but the rain passed, but it rained yesterday and it is not necessary absolutely. Clouds changing in the direction of enlightenment.
but we are North of Moscow, for a hundred kilometers...
nowhere to you the snow to come - from the West will not come from the North too... in the ether theory, people do not believe...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 14, 2014 17:16

Vain....'84, June 13 , 11 day , at work, the colleague at work, a girl 21 years walks and wails :" I Want the first snow........." Lunch 13 00 to go to dinner, and before the sun wind and summer because the yard of Kazakhstan moreover, there is a strong cold wind , clouds and snow , similar to the first snow))))Flyura have achieved))))And you say can't be 8)
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Wed Oct 15, 2014 13:50, edited 4 times in total.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:29

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND you say can't be 8)
Was there any snow?

In yesterday 23-30 was fog and teeny-tiny awful rain. It is now clear.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:04

АндрейКо wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND you say can't be 8)
Was there any snow?

In yesterday 23-30 was fog and teeny-tiny awful rain. It is now clear.
Don't know, I'm not there... but I didn't order the snow :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:27

Михаил_ wrote:don't know I'm not there... but I didn't order the snow

So we're kind of is not really want. The autumn, HOWEVER))))))As last year until December and heat....probably all wouldn't mind? In the past worked with Ukraine and with the cleaning of the territories of the shock, maybe in this cold and long winter cancel common efforts????Mish, give us heat out :wink:

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:36

Lily,please,give please a reference to a special cleaning.I can't find.Generator long time,and the cleaning not find((.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:00

angel I'd love to, but the strange thing is..yesterday I was not working these programs or cleaning or processing of the products of man. I thought Andrejs something upgraded and a new link to download the updated program. By the way the house was covered with a downloaded software after attempting to treat the mother, all who asked were great, and it 3 times a week ago at a home game , so the computer such Fortelle gave out, had to work to try, the one that started to give)))). But still managed with great difficulty to handle. But the program last night refused to work.
Maybe Andrew will tell you that still with the program? Or is it just me overload program?

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:24

Lily,thank you very much for the answer! I have the same problem - the program that I found does not open(((

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:40

Good day everyone! Yes, girls, I join your request, my program is also no longer open, thought something with the computer happened..now I understand..we will wait for a response from Andrew.. bc

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Oct 16, 2014 17:19

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:As last year until December and heat....probably all wouldn't mind?
We have in the city has no money for snow removal - waiting for first snow on the night of January 1, :)
But seriously - the snow border from us, about 250 km - about straight to Moscow a little more than 600 km. Last year the snow stayed away for 200 km (when it was warm until December)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Oct 16, 2014 18:06

1. The program works on your computer locally and spontaneously is not updated (only at your action), and generally spontaneously does nothing :)
2. Update I was not allowed.
3. Accordingly, I recommend to try reinstalling, and clearing cache, as shown in the instructions.
4. If does not help - write me a mail with a screenshot and the file C:\Program Files\OpenMagic\error.log

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Oct 16, 2014 18:23

Thank you az now I will try...
Yay! Works! THANK you!
Last edited by Малика on Thu Oct 16, 2014 21:37, edited 1 time in total.

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Thu Oct 16, 2014 19:40

Thank You,Andrew!I'll try the instructions.))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 17, 2014 15:17

Андрей С. wrote:1. The program works on your computer locally and spontaneously is not updated (only at your action), and generally spontaneously does nothing :)
2. Update I was not allowed.
3. Accordingly, I recommend to try reinstalling, and clearing cache, as shown in the instructions.
4. If does not help - write me a mail with a screenshot and the file C:\Program Files\OpenMagic\error.log
Yeah))))))what are the words, the cache, screenshot and other. Pity my brain)))))What it is, I don't know :? :o ?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Oct 17, 2014 20:01

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:yeah))))))what are the words, the cache, screenshot and other. Pity my brain)))))What it is, I don't know :? :o ?
Well, make it clear in the instructions... there is absolutely a clear process :)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Oct 18, 2014 0:28

what are the words, the cache, screenshot and other
cache:
- open Internet explorer
- delete all its temporary files

reinstallation:
- remove via "control panel" / "add or remove programs" it is "Programs and features"
- install the program again

screenshot:
- open the program before the error condition
- press PrtScn (printskrin)
- open Standard/Paint
- click "Paste" or Ctrl-V
- save picture as png
- send the picture to Andrew

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 21, 2014 17:20

Владмосква wrote:
what are the words, the cache, screenshot and other
cache:
- open Internet explorer
- delete all its temporary files

reinstallation:
- remove via "control panel" / "add or remove programs" it is "Programs and features"
- install the program again

screenshot:
- open the program before the error condition
- press PrtScn (printskrin)
- open Standard/Paint
- click "Paste" or Ctrl-V
- save picture as png
- send the picture to Andrew
I have Opera, Explorer have forgotten where everything is. Thank you Vlad and Andrew.With only all of the words still need to find)))))where they are written in order to click on them. Well, I'm not special for companies and their stuffing. But the video is helpful , but so fast the mouse across the screen. I don't preference....just or I .....or skis do not go.