димыч
Re: Re: Designer Cocoon

Post by димыч » Fri Dec 18, 2015 23:05

2 cards are "point" and therefore one more

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 23:27

димыч wrote:2 cards "point" so one more
they are there and shown the minimap (square)

Еленка

Re: Designer Cocoon

Post by Еленка » Fri Dec 18, 2015 23:53

photos looked ,well, very much :roll:

Кона

Post by Кона » Sat Dec 19, 2015 0:41

Michael, could You give a short instruction how to use the kit. Unfortunately, the opportunity to study the webinars there.
Or rather passive wearing?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 19, 2015 0:49

As in the case of cartridges Vx will work and passive wearing, but if there are specific tasks/practice - ACC. use according to needs.
In principle, I don't really want to try to explain on fingers poorly explained things like "streams of time" for example :) because it's easier by experience /perception, than to try to explain.
On the set, you notice that it does not cover/replace the old cartridges, but is something different/new.
And again I Express caution - use metered and accurately! the product is very strong.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:29

in the photo really 2 card activator :) from different angles, although the kit includes one :)
here is a link to a homemade version of the KK-Lite

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:20

1. Michael, Thank you for the free version of the designer cocoon!

2. For the price on a commercial - how exciting - you could say "saw" that'll be 40 and she's 20 (on the stock 15...) - probably watching the price in an alternative branch where there is no fin.crisis.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:04

On some cards-light gaze lingered longer than others,does this mean that there is predraspolozhennosti to some specific specialization.And yet,as if a powerful spotlight turned on the inside... just the brightness reduced

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Dec 19, 2015 14:48

Михаил_ wrote: .... in the basic version Vx was only properties of perception under training.
And here are the properties of influence under training, but the frequency is laid out on the shelves ...in Other words we are talking about the reverse process, when the cocoon is not on perception, and impact. And this mode will be decomposed into aspects of the frequencies and qualities.
In KK are properties of perception and action? Or just exposure ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 19, 2015 15:22

So above (in the description in the first message) rasajana by a "block" - 7 cards 7 cards perception and influence... not counting points and zones. Just the perception of broken is not so in Vх

ПрактикОМ

Post by ПрактикОМ » Sat Dec 19, 2015 22:18

Hello! Card activator from the free version of KS would suit as a card activator for free KK or not?

Спящая Кошка

Post by Спящая Кошка » Sun Dec 20, 2015 0:33

Michael, thank you for a wonderful Christmas gift!
And join in the question above..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:27

ПрактикОМ wrote:Hello! Card activator from the free version of KS would suit as a card activator for free KK or not?
No. KK the free version does NOT work with any activators.
It however is so.... powerful... be careful with him.

Лолита

Post by Лолита » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:03

Yesterday I received a commercial version of the Constructor of the Cocoon and only started to expand packaging film has received a severe ISS - the reality around me swayed and went in waves.
Each card has the strongest opinion in the cocoon and on the body, sometimes very specific.
Wanted night vision to study the displacement in space and time, but to sleep with an activated card did not work, because saw that....
The strongest artifact of pumping and groundwork experience.
To classify him)))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 21, 2015 15:22

Well :) "syndrome washi Nikolaev" - "give you 2.6 to sell to anyone you don't !" :) hahahahhaa

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 22, 2015 19:58

I want to make a little personal addition to the idea of "KK".
1) not just in KK appeared in comparison version Vх components "point+" area and the block effects.... in fact, the cocoon of man, or its genetically determined structure, we can say the purpose of the person who the gossip is :) :) :) made "in the image and likeness" :) to be a Creator. In a positive sense, to create something new, to show the creative component of ourselves. Sucks to do it in a mode not very healthy body. And it is a projection of information levels. Of course card point and area versatile, but first and foremost created for the notorious spot stimulation stream. Because, again, there are persistent rumors that there is artificially introduced channel lock, which greatly helps (as one of several factors) - aging of the body, due to issues database (over RF levels of a cocoon) in which the material part was rebuilt.
Secondly, the creativity it is composed of perception and projection to the outside. Even if it is a simple material object (I'm not even talking book, music or picture there, even though a CHAIR or, for example, spoon :) :) )
Anyway, both components of US, our essence, must be in working condition completely, then IN GENERAL, the cocoon is working correctly. It is important and what it's used for - the key to correct and proper operation - condition of a "mechanism" in General. This is also linked to the General state of "mechanism", i.e. the cocoon and as part of his physical body. Therefore, the use of KK in "passive" this aspect of our Health not in terms of how it is perceived in terms of material/body, and in a more global aspect, including "Drive" instead of depression and General psychological state and not excluding physics cocoon/body.
So I think KK is just as important a part of just longevity, and p/P-Youth (which is already aspect of the approach to their psychological position in the world, but as follows from the text above, due to the fact how the cocoon works properly as a whole).<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 23, 2015 13:42

Yes, additionally I want to mention, due to the fact that some noted "overweight" when carrying KK's in the bag/pocket, partly to reduce the power if the whole deck with You, you can put the cards on the back side of the activator, where no cores Pandora.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 23, 2015 13:50

saband wrote:is Not clear about the use of "passive". As I understand it, it suggests just the active use and laid out a set of maps virtually useless. No?
In fact, great detail on the principle of passive learning, I stayed with the description cartridges Vх (which, as I've omical, with the release of KK not lost relevance, are available in homemade and are the perfect complement to KK). The principle is very simple -= if we activate a certain quality in the cocoon, it begins to "run-in" in daily practice, even if not consciously invoked. In fact, all these features are built genetically and just sleep. For this reason I always repeat that we are not talking about some ephemeral self-development and the recovery of temporarily lost features and abilities that were previously available. We are at the stage of an artificially created degradation abilities of certain layers (core) of the population.
Well forgotten "old" lies in the structures of the cocoon, which can be thought of as 3D a flash drive with information and skills (in the whole volume of the body and physical energy). Plucked skill begins fonit, and KK, as and Vx artificially pushes at least to the subconscious using. A skill that is used, goes from "archive" to the Arsenal "available", albeit slowly but surely.... so, as I described above, contributes to the overall improvement of cocoon in addition to skills.
Conscious work with the cards - welcome. But is not the only way.

Кона

Post by Кона » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:21

I have no reloading of the deck did not see any special conditions in the head, nor any effects. While a pack of cards constantly carry with me.
Now I want to more consciously work with them.
Whether correctly I understand that attaching the card to the activator, to the side where the core (two spots on a white background), I was at work this map allocate resource activator?
And if the activator is in the stack of cards on the edge, the active party to the other cards, then this is the most powerful mode of all KK?
Which side of the map to property needs to pull over to the activator? Or is it not important?
If the activator with the edge of the stack, then the card that is closest to the activator, and it more resources, or all equally?
Or, if I mentally to any map appeal from the stack, the resource gets it? If so, is it possible to mentally turn off work cards and only KK, just giving the command?
And the last question - with small maps, what to do? On another forum I read advice to the body with tape glue. Maybe there are other ways to work with squares?

Although some things have changed, something like detachment. Manifested in the loss of interest in the fact that three days ago it was important for me - I wanted to not go to training, which are generally missed.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Dec 25, 2015 17:14

If the squares to the stimulation point of a stream was intended,then put them in the Shoe under the insole thing.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Dec 25, 2015 17:18

My KK is on the way to me,hands free KK and training YES don't want to walk, and even the streets.While here spend these days in bed under the EP and Y4 because in other places I less comfortable.And saw all the sexual possibilities began to grow strongly and the sense of purity in the body a special thrill,today a oyster intestinal "dug" (Strongyloides of stercoralis) and have brought her up almost completely.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 19:45

Расторгуев wrote:here is today a oyster intestinal "dug" (Strongyloides of stercoralis) and have brought her up almost completely.
Share your technique?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Dec 25, 2015 19:46

Кона wrote:I have no reloading of the deck did not see any special conditions in the head, nor any effects. While a pack of cards constantly carry with me.
If You mean a homemade version of KK - me too. Instructed his wife to print out /and judging by the preliminary reviews here and on quantum/ warned her - you immediately then give the printout to me, that you don't 'zakolbasilo'. Actually nothing strange noticeable and not happened.
While I'm working /have a long work/ print with V /free version/ as still /yet years ago/ worked only with the audio component now narabatyvaya 'paper' component. Here they are /print V/ - kakby seemed stronger. Although I'm with KK-light was not working /and yet don't plan at least in the next few month/ work plotnee asked to print, because it was interesting 'first impression'.

Кона

Post by Кона » Fri Dec 25, 2015 21:11

No, I have the regular version from the store.
More closely card paracladius that said: if the card activator to make any map with the properties "shirt", i.e. from the side where the ferns drawn, then nothing. If you put two cards (activator + map properties or impact) so that the nuclei are squeezed side with the name of the card, the effect is there. Went through most of the maps, the difference in the effect of the different cards is not noticed. If the two cards to make the effect stronger, but not the arithmetic sum, but rather logarithmic, as in the example with the increase of illumination in the room when there new bulbs make.
If the entire stack to apply the effect as two or three cards (this is only the feelings of the judge).
What is the effect in the back of the head feel the pressure from the inside out, weak, nothing painted.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:02

Using bio-resonance testing